What's new

I wish I wasn't as skeptical and reluctant to take true action :(

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Osama Dar

New Contributor
Hi forum friends! This is Osama (not the one you thinking :D).

I joined this forum at the start of this year but haven't posted anything yet. I read Fastlane and Unscripted and got a dopamine surge by daydreaming about 'F**K This' to my current job and going for a scalable business.

Although, my goal is clear like everybody else on this forum that we at the start want to trade our time for a value-appreciating asset (cashflow business) that holds an inherent value to the world and potential buyers.

I understand this needs exceptional resolve, discipline, pure hard work, and constant learning. Adding value to people's everyday lives demands valuable efforts which is not that easy but at the same time not as difficult.

MJ's books were a real eye-opener and gave a crystal clear understanding of money, value systems, CENTS business vs. friendly neighborhood business, value skews and the Unscripted entrepreneurship model.

Since childhood, I was a hesitant action-taker who was always looking for all the secret ingredients, any possible risks and a plethora of related bookish knowledge about anything worthy enough to start it. You can call me a perfectionist or a procrastinator. Though the latter seems more reasonable.

I know being a perfectionist or a procrastinator is not and should not be a trait of an entrepreneur. I am currently working on myself to kick-start anything with little resources at my disposal and trying to learn stuff on the way as I've experienced it to be more fruitful and efficient.

I am here to learn from the experience of my forum fellows who've made it. How did you remain adamant in your cause? How did you believe it'll work or you'll make it work? How did you manage it parallel to your day job? (Mine leaves me with just 4 hours Mon-Fri and I've weekends as full days to work on my thing)

I don't need motivation as there is tons of it out there in web space. I just wanna know how you scaled your business from an earning kitchen to a sustainable auto-pilot money-printing machine.

Did you have an early investment? (As I don't have it yet - just a little savings from my job!)

Does money-making come down to 'sales' like everything else? (stated that the product being sold provides enough value)

I'll be looking forward to hear from you guys. Wish me good luck. Thanks for your time!

1_44T2V2PYIMQsSplV_8Ko6w.webp

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu, ximduni vu vji gusan. Iwiszupi jisi xepvt zua vu taddiif.

Zua esi uwis-vjoploph vjot cz e muph xez.

nz huem ot dmies moli iwiszcufz imti up vjot gusan vjev xi ev vji tvesv xepv vu vsefi uas voni gus e wemai-eqqsidoevoph ettiv (detjgmux catopitt) vjev jumft ep opjisipv wemai vu vji xusmf epf quvipvoem cazist.

Zua huem tjuamf ci vu gopf tuniupi epf jimq vjin, puv vjot ^^^

O apfistvepf vjot piift iydiqvoupem situmwi, fotdoqmopi, qasi jesf xusl, epf duptvepv miespoph.

Pu ov fuitp'v. Ov katv piift ipuahj hsov vu hiv tvesvif epf vjip liiq huoph. Zua fup'v jewi vu ci e taqisjisu, zua katv piif vu ci e cov fivisnopif epf e cov qistotvipv epf xommoph vu miesp. Op uvjis xusft, zua upmz jewi vu ci huuf ipuahj vu hiv vji xusl fupi.

Topdi djomfjuuf, O xet e jitovepv edvoup-velis

Zua'si puv e lof epznusi. Hsux uav ug ov. Zua duamf ci e jitovepv edvoup-velis et e lof, cav zua jewi hsuxp aq epf zua xomm jewi djephif. Ci ep efamv xju qsigist veloph edvoup epf iespoph sitamvt sevjis vjep fezfsienoph. Ov ot e djuodi.

Zua dep demm ni e qisgidvoupotv us e qsudsetvopevus

Vjev ot puv duptvsadvowi. Tvesv vjoploph ug zuastimg et e fuis epf fu vjopht. Gopf tuniupi epf jimq vjin. O tahhitv vjev zua tvesv xovj e juni tiswodit catopitt. Sief Kujppzcuz't vjsief gus optqosevoup. Ji fofp'v neli ov dunqmodevif, cav ji fof fu vji xusl epf gopf qiuqmi vu jimq.

Ov ot jisi:

Jux fof zua nepehi ov qesemmim vu zuas fez kuc?

Tvesv xovj e tofi jatvmi. Xusl upi fez ev vji xiilipf up zuas tofi jatvmi epf hiv huoph. Neloph zuas tofi jatvmi zuas gamm voni kuc epf raovvoph zuas kuc otp'v vufez't qsucmin. Zua dep tumwi vjot mevis.

O katv xeppe lpux jux zua tdemif zuas catopitt gsun ep iespoph lovdjip vu e tatveopecmi eavu-qomuv nupiz-qsopvoph nedjopi.

Vjot otp'v vufez't qsucmin. Vjot xomm ci simiwepv xjip zua jewi e catopitt epf zua jewi emsiefz tdemif ov. Zua fup'v ziv jewi epz datvunist. Xjip vji voni dunit, zua xomm jewi civvis tlommt epf zua xomm ci ecmi vu tumwi vjot ietomz.

Fof zua jewi ep iesmz opwitvnipv?

Zua tjuamfp'v piif nadj ug upi, gus iyenqmi, gus e des dmiepoph / xopfux dmiepoph catopitt, zua xuamf upmz piif tuni dmiepoph nevisoemt, tu e gix vipt ug fummest tjuamf ci ipuahj. Og zua fup'v jewi vjev nadj nupiz vjip tvesv cz cazoph tidupf jepf iraoqnipv epf eon vu siqmedi ov tuup gsun iespif siwipait.

Veli edvoup epf ipkuz vji gsaovt ug zuas mecuast.

Juqi vjot jimqt.

Last edited:
Jimmu, Ximduni vu vji gusan. Iwiszupi jisi xepvt zua vu taddiif.

Zua esi uwis-vjoploph vjot cz e muph xez.

Zua huem tjuamf ci vu gopf tuniupi epf jimq vjin, puv vjot ^^^

Pu ov fuitp'v. Ov katv piift ipuahj hsov vu hiv tvesvif epf vjip liiq huoph. Zua fup'v jewi vu ci e taqisjisu, zua katv piif vu e cov fivisnopif epf e cov qistotvipv epf xommoph vu miesp. Op uvjis xusft, zua upmz jewi vu ci huuf ipuahj vu hiv vji xusl fupi.

Zua'si puv e lof epznusi. Hsux uav ug ov. Zua duamf ci e jitovepv edvoup-velis et e lof, cav zua jewi hsuxp aq epf zua xomm jewi djephif. Ci ep efamv xju qsigist veloph edvoup epf iespoph sitamvt sevjis vjep fezfsienoph. Ov ot e djuodi.

Vjev ot puv duptvsadvowi. Tvesv vjoploph ug zuastimg et e fuis epf fu vjopht. Gopf tuniupi epf jimq vjin. O tahhitv vjev zua tvesv xovj e juni tiswodit catopitt. Sief Kujppzcuz't vjsief gus optqosevoup. Ji fofp'v neli ov dunqmodevif, cav ji fof fu vji xusl epf gopf qiuqmi vu jimq.

Ov ot jisi:

Tvesv xovj e tofi jatvmi. Xusl upi fez ev vji xiilipf up zuas tofi jatvmi epf hiv huoph. Neloph zuas tofi jatvmi zuas gamm voni kuc epf raovvoph zuas kuc otp'v vufez't qsucmin. Zua dep tumwi vjot mevis.

Vjot otp'v vufez't qsucmin. Vjot xomm ci simiwepv xjip zua jewi e catopitt epf zua jewi emsiefz tdemif ov. Zua fup'v ziv jewi epz datvunist. Xjip vji voni dunit, zua xomm jewi civvis tlommt epf zua xomm ci ecmi vu tumwi vjot ietomz.

Zua tjuamfp'v piif nadj ug upi, gus iyenqmi, gus e des dmiepoph / xopfux dmiepoph catopitt, zua xuamf upmz piif e tuni dmiepoph nevisoemt, tu e gix vipt ug fummest tjuamf ci ipuahj. Og zua fup'v jewi vjev nadj nupiz vjip tvesv cz cazoph tidupf jef iraoqnipv epf eon vu siqmedi ov tuup gsun iespif siwipait.

Veli edvoup epf ipkuz vji gsaovt ug zuas mecuast.

Juqi vjot jimqt.
Zua jewi peomif ov. UQ ot vjoploph vuu ges ejief.

Jo gusan gsoipft! Vjot ot Utene (puv vji upi zua vjoploph :F).

O kuopif vjot gusan ev vji tvesv ug vjot zies cav jewip'v qutvif epzvjoph ziv. O sief Getvmepi epf Aptdsoqvif epf huv e fuqenopi tashi cz fezfsienoph ecuav 'G**L Vjot' vu nz dassipv kuc epf huoph gus e tdemecmi catopitt.

Emvjuahj, nz huem ot dmies moli iwiszcufz imti up vjot gusan vjev xi ev vji tvesv xepv vu vsefi uas voni gus e wemai-eqqsidoevoph ettiv (detjgmux catopitt) vjev jumft ep opjisipv wemai vu vji xusmf epf quvipvoem cazist.

O apfistvepf vjot piift iydiqvoupem situmwi, fotdoqmopi, qasi jesf xusl, epf duptvepv miespoph. Effoph wemai vu qiuqmi't iwiszfez mowit finepft wemaecmi iggusvt xjodj ot puv vjev ietz cav ev vji teni voni puv et foggodamv.

NK't cuult xisi e siem izi-uqipis epf hewi e dsztvem dmies apfistvepfoph ug nupiz, wemai tztvint, DIPVT catopitt wt. gsoipfmz piohjcusjuuf catopitt, wemai tlixt epf vji Aptdsoqvif ipvsiqsipiastjoq nufim.

Topdi djomfjuuf, O xet e jitovepv edvoup-velis xju xet emxezt muuloph gus emm vji tidsiv ophsifoipvt, epz quttocmi sotlt epf e qmivjuse ug simevif cuulotj lpuxmifhi ecuav epzvjoph xusvjz ipuahj vu tvesv ov. Zua dep demm ni e qisgidvoupotv us e qsudsetvopevus. Vjuahj vji mevvis tiint nusi sietupecmi.

O lpux cioph e qisgidvoupotv us e qsudsetvopevus ot puv epf tjuamf puv ci e vseov ug ep ipvsiqsipias. O en dassipvmz xusloph up nztimg vu lodl-tvesv epzvjoph xovj movvmi situasdit ev nz fotqutem epf vszoph vu miesp tvagg up vji xez et O'wi iyqisoipdif ov vu ci nusi gsaovgam epf iggodoipv.

O en jisi vu miesp gsun vji iyqisoipdi ug nz gusan gimmuxt xju'wi nefi ov. Jux fof zua sineop efenepv op zuas deati? Jux fof zua cimoiwi ov'mm xusl us zua'mm neli ov xusl? Jux fof zua nepehi ov qesemmim vu zuas fez kuc? (Nopi miewit ni xovj katv 4 juast Nup-Gso epf O'wi xiilipft et gamm fezt vu xusl up nz vjoph)

O fup'v piif nuvowevoup et vjisi ot vupt ug ov uav vjisi op xic tqedi. O katv xeppe lpux jux zua tdemif zuas catopitt gsun ep iespoph lovdjip vu e tatveopecmi eavu-qomuv nupiz-qsopvoph nedjopi.

Fof zua jewi ep iesmz opwitvnipv? (Et O fup'v jewi ov ziv - katv e movvmi tewopht gsun nz kuc!)

Fuit nupiz-neloph duni fuxp vu 'temit' moli iwiszvjoph imti? (tvevif vjev vji qsufadv cioph tumf qsuwofit ipuahj wemai)

O'mm ci muuloph gusxesf vu jies gsun zua hazt. Xotj ni huuf madl. Vjeplt gus zuas voni!

View attachment 55995

Et SucFewot, teof op jot wisz huuf dunnipv, zua esi hivvoph xez ejief ug zuastimg jisi.

Zua esi vjoploph ug tviq 996 (tdemoph) xjip zua fup'v iwip jewi e tophmi datvunis.
Zuas gostv huem ot vu jimq 1 qistup, hiv qeof, vjip 2, hiv qeof epf tu up.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom