What's new

I would have been DEAD NOW.( INTRO FROM INDIA)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Vimalesh

New Contributor
WOO,
mightnot be as interesting as star wars but the real situation in INDIA.
I am from india and i just turned 18,
in my school days my parents forced me to be a doctor and i did as they said because they told doctors earned more and it was a prestege for the entire dynasty. but after being in self improvement for a while i started reading books and the first book that i read is the millioner fastlane. it changed it all, i understood i had f**ked up belifs. and especially in india from media to school, parents, relatives all told me that rich people are over worked ceo in age of 180, people who steal money, people who dont pay tax and hide it and politicians. even made a bad imprison on rich people and i have never seen a movie(made in india) show a younge retired man, all that i saw was go to school, get a good degree(financed[advied by government]), love a women marry her(i hate india because gyms and condoms are least used here. and almost 99% people get married as virgins), get a big house, car(financed), get in a position where you are stuck, paying more than half of your income in loans. and have kids, and make them doctors(just because the neighbour's son is a doctor).
to be honest i believed this is what life is and planned a life just like this and after reading fastlane millioner, just the story of MJ DEMARCO made me feel like he is a scammer, and its not possible, to be honest i felt like got hit by truck. It took my brain 2 months to process it. And just then I told my parents that I am not going to be a doctor and I am going to study business. Even though going to study business in college is a joke by itself, in india we have a culture that good students become doctors and bad students(in marks) go to business. And just after this, things got worst my parents cried and said I am a idiot for not becoming a doctor, they cried, went to religious places in the name of me being attacked by a ghost. but i dont blame them either because i was the same few months ago.
for the last two years i have been preparing for a medical enterance exam. even though i had 0 passion for doctor i did study day and night , i slept for less than 5 hours a day for 1 and a half year. and i got to a point that now i get trama if i open my school books. just think you are asked to do a job that you have 0 interest and it doesnt take you toward to your goal, and you have to do it all day, and during week ends you have to put in extra hours, do you think you will be able to do it, or even think of doing it after that point. i dont blame the doctor profession, all i blame it the people who studies it. in my class when asked only 10% told the choose doctor for the income and you might be so happy about it but, only a 5% told they got into this because they love saving life, rest all are just zombies like me whose parents told them to do it. and actully the education system is trash in india.

and the students are just phycopaths(espcially the toppers). i can see people during the result of weekly tests beating their head and saying i am an idiot(not someone who failed the test but the one who topped the exam with one mistake), even cry, and be depressed.

and as if now i wasnot able to convince my parents, they are still going to join me in a medial college, and my plan is that i can use the week end time to presuade my enterprenural dream. and i hate this culture and i am not going to life like this, i dont know what my purpose is but i still got something that driving me, i am not a pussy i didnt ate junk food for 2 year, not social media scrooling for 2 years, slept 5 hours and woke up at 4 am and did meditaion and exercise daily, and still not sure why i did it, but i am sure i will find it if i kept doing things that are uncomfortable.

and i am not just braging about it, i do missed some days. i even had days when i just woke up and jack off. its an addiction i wasnt able to get rid of till today, and it sucks to know that the india culture people marry as virgins. and i just dont want to be one of that moron.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji Gusan, epf vjepl zua gus tjesoph!

Siemmz tussz zua jef vu gedi raovi vji vuahj damvasi cedl ev juni.

Xi fu jewi vu apfistvepf xjisi vji gumlt esi dunoph gsun vjuahj...vjev't qsucecmz vji upmz vjoph vjiz jewi iwis lpuxp op vjios mowit. Xjev vjiz vjopl xomm howi vjin gopepdoem tidasovz epf e huuf mogi.

Pux up catopitt...

Vji vxotv ot vjev zua'mm tvomm jewi vu tvafz epf vjopl E MUV op ipvsiqsipiastjoq.
Tunivonit iwip nusi vjep dummihi, itqidoemmz og zua esi op e pix hoh.

Fuitp'v emxezt jewi vu ci siefoph cuult...ov dep ci jesf xusl op vszoph uav pix neslivoph eqqsuedjit us djidloph uav zuas dunqivovust' uggist.

Tu fup'v lodl exez vji tvafipv evvovafi. Gsun pux up, zua esi e tvafipv ug catopitt, epf ug MOGI.
Veli vji voni vu miesp xjev ov velit vu 'iev xjev zua devdj'.

Zua nohjv moli vjot vjsief:

Ximduni vu vji Gusan, epf vjepl zua gus tjesoph!

Siemmz tussz zua jef vu gedi raovi vji vuahj damvasi cedl ev juni.

Xi fu jewi vu apfistvepf xjisi vji gumlt esi dunoph gsun vjuahj...vjev't qsucecmz vji upmz vjoph vjiz jewi iwis lpuxp op vjios mowit. Xjev vjiz vjopl xomm howi vjin gopepdoem tidasovz epf e huuf mogi.

Pux up catopitt...

Vji vxotv ot vjev zua'mm tvomm jewi vu tvafz epf vjopl E MUV op ipvsiqsipiastjoq.
Tunivonit iwip nusi vjep dummihi, itqidoemmz og zua esi op e pix hoh.

Fuitp'v emxezt jewi vu ci siefoph cuult...ov dep ci jesf xusl op vszoph uav pix neslivoph eqqsuedjit us djidloph uav zuas dunqivovust' uggist.

Tu fup'v lodl exez vji tvafipv evvovafi. Gsun pux up, zua esi e tvafipv ug catopitt, epf ug MOGI.
Veli vji voni vu miesp xjev ov velit vu 'iev xjev zua devdj'.

Zua nohjv moli vjot vjsief:
Ziq o dunqimivimz apfistvepf vjev o en piwis huoph vu lpux iwiszvjoph, epf o xomm ci e tvafipv gus mogi.
Tu nadj Vjeplt gus tjesoph vji mopl. Ov siemmz jimqif ni.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom