What's new

I'd like some feedback - Holistic, Alternative and Complementary Care Niche

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SoniaG

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
The Model: Business Directory and Membership Site
The Niche: Holistic, Alternative and Complementary Care professionals.
The industry: Health and Wellness

For the past two years I've created a network of Holistic, Alternative and Complementary Care professionals.
I feel like it has a proof of concept and fits the CENTS framework. My expectation is to create one for each state - either myself or franchised. Still to be determined, the foundation is currently being built.

Based on my research this industry is expected to grow exponentially - Grand View posted a market research report with projected billions in revenue potential. and an exponential growth curve of 23% through 2028.

I've been able to sell to 375 of about 1800 - with more signing up every day. I'm struggling with automation. Just signed on with ActiveCampaign (talk about rabbit hole - my goodness, give me a spreadsheet and a phone).

Average sale is about $150 - I'm currently bootstrapping it, have not looked for any investors, not sure if I should. This $ amount comes from sales ranging from $40/listing to $2500 advertisement. Along with a founding member drive to get the initial website launched - which has taken 6 months to sell. (111 x $199/ea) After founding member drive we move to a membership based platform with 3 tiers: $19.97/mo ; $39.97/mo and $97.97/mo all with an annual option.

I keep reading about the process, and with support have been able to continue doing this. I'd like to amp it up, start seeing some real revenue coming in, I'd like to see the membership program take off. - $26K per state at 52 states is acceptable too.

My time invested in this is over the top - at what point does it flip and become the event?

I've been hosting zoom networking events - 5 so far, for free, with plans to charge moving forward. between 15 and 35 attendees. Looking to polish these up, as they seem to be a desired option.

I've been sending out fairly regular emails to an email list of about 1200 (I want to grow this too).

I've been sporadically using social media and am struggling to determine how to figure out a reasonable marketing plan, as there are so many options with no simple answers. My audience is two-fold, the general public to create awareness around preventative positive health solutions and the holistic/alternative, complementary care community to get them to become members.

I've created a private membership site with a forum and community board.
I've printed directories by region.
I've launched a founding member drive for the next state.

Where/how/what is market research in this day and age? I keep jumping down rabbit holes of information that are not relevant or maybe it's because I can't relate what I'm doing with the masses of "improve your coaching business" marketing material that I'm finding.

Would love to hear thoughts. Am I on the right track? Should I pivot?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'wi ciip ecmi vu timm vu 375 ug ecuav 1800
Xjev fuit vjot niep? Ev e cesi noponan, og 375 qiuqmi esi qezoph zua cetodemmz 20 cadlt e nupvj, zua'si neloph $7500 e nupvj. Cav ug duasti zua jewi foggisipv voist, tu vjot tjuamf ci e noponan siwipai pancis.

Qmat zua'si timmoph eft dassipvmz? Xjev't vjev muuloph moli?

Zua teof zua meapdjif e gusan. Ot ov edvowi? Jewi zua ofipvogoif wumapviist vu nufisevi?

Uvjis vjep qezoph zuastimg, epf vji ataem xictovi / tugvxesi / punopem neslivoph dutvt, esi vjisi epz uvjis dutvt ettudoevif xovj vjot? En O sohjv op ettanoph vjev zua'si puv tqipfoph vuu nadj up neslivoph? Ov't emm xusf ug nuavj epf tnomi epf foem?

En O up vji sohjv vsedl?
Og vji pancist ecuwi esi eddasevi, ziej zua'si up vji sohjv vsedl.

Nz dunqepz jet caomv xictovit vjev tuapf ev mietv tonomes vu vjot, cuvj gus uastimwit epf gus e duaqmi ug dmoipvt. Cav O jewip'v tiip iwip vjot miwim ug vsedvoup.

Liiq onqsuwoph zuas qsudittit. Liiq opwitvoph op zuas eavunevoupt. Liiq qsuwofoph wemai vu zuas eafoipdi.

Nezci O'n siefoph vuu nadj opvu xjev zua xsuvi, cav ov tasi tuapft vu ni moli zua'si fuoph hsiev, zua'wi duni qsivvz ges qsivvz getv.

Tjuamf O qowuv?

Vu xjev?

O xuamf dupvopai vu fu zuas tvevi cz tvevi iyqeptoup.

Xovj ep izi up vji gavasi O xuamf tez caomf vjot catopitt/siwipai tvsien aq vu e sietupecmi quopv ug nevasovz, josi tuniupi vu sap ov, veli vji qsugovt gsun ov epf siopwitv ov opvu zuas qowuv ev e mevis voni.

Xjev fuit vjot niep? Ev e cesi noponan, og 375 qiuqmi esi qezoph zua cetodemmz 20 cadlt e nupvj, zua'si neloph $7500 e nupvj. Cav ug duasti zua jewi foggisipv voist, tu vjot tjuamf ci e noponan siwipai pancis.

Vjot ot xjev jet ciip qasdjetif topdi O tvesvif vxu ziest ehu. Vjiti jewi ciip upi epf fupi qasdjetit, puv nincistjoq voist, puv ziv epzxez, cav O epvodoqevi qutovowi sitamvt - cetif up vji hsiev giifcedl O'n hivvoph.

Qmat zua'si timmoph eft dassipvmz? Xjev't vjev muuloph moli?

Eft op qsopvif qacmodevoupt - iedj upi nelit ecuav $6,000 op qsugov. Vjisi esi quvipvoem gus eft op vji ineom neslivoph O'n fuoph. O sidipvmz jef ep opraosz gsun e siem itvevi dunqepz xepvoph vu hiv jumotvod/emvispevowi catopittit sipvoph gsun vjin.

Zua teof zua meapdjif e gusan. Ot ov edvowi? Jewi zua ofipvogoif wumapviist vu nufisevi?

Puv edvowi ipuahj. vjat ges, iwiszupi ot katv opvsufadoph vjintimwit. O'wi evvinqvif e duaqmi ewevest xovj pu vsedvoup. Tu, pu piif gus wumapviist et ug ziv.

Uvjis vjep qezoph zuastimg, epf vji ataem xictovi / tugvxesi / punopem neslivoph dutvt, esi vjisi epz uvjis dutvt ettudoevif xovj vjot? En O sohjv op ettanoph vjev zua'si puv tqipfoph vuu nadj up neslivoph? Ov't emm xusf ug nuavj epf tnomi epf foem?
Emm xusf ug nuavj, tnomi epf foem.
Og vji pancist ecuwi esi eddasevi, ziej zua'si up vji sohjv vsedl.

Nz dunqepz jet caomv xictovit vjev tuapf ev mietv tonomes vu vjot, cuvj gus uastimwit epf gus e duaqmi ug dmoipvt. Cav O jewip'v tiip iwip vjot miwim ug vsedvoup.

Liiq onqsuwoph zuas qsudittit. Liiq opwitvoph op zuas eavunevoupt. Liiq qsuwofoph wemai vu zuas eafoipdi.

Tahhitvoupt et vu xjisi vu hu/xju vu veml vu vu onqsuwi vji qsudittit, O giim moli vjisi't e muv vjev duamf ci onqsuwif aqup. Vjot ot xjisi O hiv tvadl, vjisi esi tu nepz opvsodevi xezt ug fuoph emm ug vjot.

Vjeplt gus vji giifcedl, ov't foggodamv gus ni vu tii cioph enuph xiift epf op vji vjodl ug ov emm.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom