The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea for Meal Replacement/Nutrition Brand

Idea threads

aidanoffline

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
So this weekend I was doing a bit of traveling with my family to the world capital of baseball, Cooperstown NY.

This town is absolutely beautiful, and the history there is rich, but it has a problem. There's nothing for me to eat.

This is a common issue for wherever we travel to. While my family may be content with eating pizza and McDonalds for the duration of the trip, I'm stuck eating CLIF Bars because most hotels don't have kitchens you can use to cook things, and I value my nutrition/fitness goals.

Sure, yes, I could have meal prepped, but doing so would have involved a cooler and the hotel having a fridge that wasn't the size of a chair. This problem isn't just in hotels but also whenever we're on the road, and I'm really forced to eat whatever protein supplement food a gas station has. Situationally, this is highly inconvenient.

You have to make compromises with all of this. Either the brand values healthy decisions but doesn't have a ton of calories/macros, or it's literally gut damaging but has a lot of calories and protein. I feel most "health" brands play into the nutritional image to get sales, such as Clif and Quest products.

I propose an all-natural and healthy line of meal replacement drinks, healthy energy drinks (Celsius honestly should be banned from stores), protein bars, ready made meals, and maybe even snacks like lean jerky, and I want to call this line Macros. These products will be available on college campuses, online, in grocery stores, and most importantly, in convenience stores.

It will start with the meal replacement drink, made from real ingredients and coming in smoothie flavors, as well as being non-dairy so you don't feel bloated. It will have plenty of protein, good carbs, and good fats.

Tell me what you guys think about this whole concept.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
I wish there was something on the market like this.

Now do the math first to see if your idea works.

Can you sell them at a reasonable price? I’m sure it will cost much more than an energy drink to produce since you’re using real ingredients that expire instead of Carmine A2085 berry hydrate replacement.

If the math works out, now test it.

Spend 1 hour creating a simple shopify site.

$50 to an instagram fitness page to promote your product.

Either you lose $50 and an hour of time because no one wants it.

Or now you have orders that you need to fulfill and you can use that money towards production costs.

Boom

aidanoffline

Silver Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I wish there was something on the market like this.

Now do the math first to see if your idea works.

Can you sell them at a reasonable price? I’m sure it will cost much more than an energy drink to produce since you’re using real ingredients that expire instead of Carmine A2085 berry hydrate replacement.

If the math works out, now test it.

Spend 1 hour creating a simple shopify site.

$50 to an instagram fitness page to promote your product.

Either you lose $50 and an hour of time because no one wants it.

Or now you have orders that you need to fulfill and you can use that money towards production costs.

Boom
Should be a lot more of a straightforward process than inventing new technology. Imma get right to work on this.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Cancel anytime

$7 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 44% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Crush Goals: 30% Off GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Save the best: bookmark/archive ability
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • Crush Goals: 50% Off a GoalSumo.com Subscription

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.