What's new

Idea: Setting Up Amazon Stores for Retail shops that aren't in the online world

Idea threads
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TheExplorer

New Contributor
Hi there,

Great to meet you all.
So first of all i will give some background about myself. I had a family store to which I scaled to Amazon, helped a lot of others do the same. So I'm comfortable in knowing I can make money on amazon.
My aim is help retailers scale their bussinesses with my skill.
what do you guys think of the price of this service?

What I'm selling?

A bussiness system that helps offline retailers get online on amazon with my mentorship.
I create a system where its automated 80 percent of the time, virtual assistants, system sheets, specific criterias for each software which alllows me to scale the account, Purchase orders and replenishes is taken care by me.
This is a 6 month service. By the end of the 6 months I give them the store back with my trained vas and all the systems tailored to their needs. they run it and only work 10 to 15 hours a week.
They dont go through the mistakes 90 percent of the sellers go through, It's not going to take them years to understand it and get a system but rather 6 months of mentorship and my system will set them up for life.
The average growth with a starting capital of £35,000 has been £50,000 per month in 6 months with a margin of 10 percent.

Costs:
The costs to run the bussiness for the next 6 months which is with vas, softwares would be around 9000
My fee is going to be £26,000.
their input to get say £40,000 a month would be 30k with £4000 profit minimum.
Im targeting the shops that were the same to my type of stores.
I will get a retailer on a zoom meeting and extract his wholesalers and come up with a plan according to that.
I will lay down the foundation for 3 months and let my vas take care of everything else whilst I keep watch of day to day operations until I get a competent manager.
i think £26000 is cheap compared to what im doing. building a million-dollar system for them in 6 months for which they can expand to anywhere in europe, usa, asia. etc.

The six-month process for clients is:

1. starting and warming the account. 1month
2. Getting products in and sales by using up all the wholesale leads. 1moth
3.scaling the bussiness as my amazon account storage limits increase 2nd month to 4th month
4.Perfecting my system and handing over the store to them in 6 months. 5 to 6th month

During this whole process I will document and record each and every single process of how to check criterias, sourcing strategies, how to keep VA's. I will give 2 hours of mentorship per week to my client. intense 1:1. unlimited whatsapp messages and weekly training to become competent.

the market which im taping to, the wholesaler i have is big enough for even 30 more clients with the same wholesalers.
Competition is just not there and the amount of sales an average product does is 3000 units per month with only 10 sellers. if there are more sellers, we get more wholesaler. I will set up a team of Va's just for that.

Now an average Retailers in this industry spend 200k to start a shop. They get their money back in 2 years and 3rd year they start getting 200k back per year.
I see that slow. too slow.
As the amazon account grows, they have learned the system. after 6 months then can input x amount of money and get it back within a year.

Current results:
helped 1 account recently from 4k a month to 20k a month in 3 months.
helped another few accounts from 10k a month to 50k a month in 5 months

I can bring in these numbers But the main thing I'm selling is the system.
This is a service-based bussiness which has the potential to scale.
My clients are retail shops for now.
It'll be wholesalers later on. bigger teams for me to build but better pay and less clientele.

My question to you folks is do you think the price I'm charging is reasonable?
i haven't added an offer to this service but i can add, if we don't get you to 40k a month, or your money back!
that makes it irresistible.

Feel free to give me constructive feedback.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nusi qsugovecomovz xjip O caomf nz E Vien Ug WE't.
10 dmoipvt 260l gus 6 nupvjt.
egvis iyqiptit ug 4 nepehist. epf vey
180l piv qsugov 6n
qsugov 31l qis nupvj

Xjz tjuamf siveomist caz vjot tiswodi?
1 zies egvis tvesvoph vjot enb edduapv, vjizmm neli 7l e nupvj piv.
2 ziest egvis ovt 15l qis nupvj piv
3 ziest egvis ovt 25 - 30l qis nupvj piv.
Vjiti esi noponan. Uas opfatvsz gus xjev xi timm jet ep ewisehi ug 3000 apovt temit qis nupvj. 5 vu 10 dunq.
emtu O xomm sivasp vji nupiz og xi fupv hiv vu vji y enuapv ug siwipai op 6 nupvjt .
effoph vu vjev, egvis e gix ziest vjiz dep hiv vjios xictovi gmuxoph xovj enb xjodj uggtivt enebupt dupvsum up vjin.

vu siedj vjot huem
-O'n Tdseqoph feve epf demmoph 50 tvusit feomz.
-Huv e haz vjev o lpux, ji't e temit siq op vjot opfatvsz. Ji'mm ci qeof dunnottoup gus iwisz tophmi fiem ji hivt ni.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom