The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea: Setting Up Amazon Stores for Retail shops that aren't in the online world

Idea threads

TheExplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2023
Hi there,

Great to meet you all.
So first of all i will give some background about myself. I had a family store to which I scaled to Amazon, helped a lot of others do the same. So I'm comfortable in knowing I can make money on amazon.
My aim is help retailers scale their bussinesses with my skill.
what do you guys think of the price of this service?

What I'm selling?

A bussiness system that helps offline retailers get online on amazon with my mentorship.
I create a system where its automated 80 percent of the time, virtual assistants, system sheets, specific criterias for each software which alllows me to scale the account, Purchase orders and replenishes is taken care by me.
This is a 6 month service. By the end of the 6 months I give them the store back with my trained vas and all the systems tailored to their needs. they run it and only work 10 to 15 hours a week.
They dont go through the mistakes 90 percent of the sellers go through, It's not going to take them years to understand it and get a system but rather 6 months of mentorship and my system will set them up for life.
The average growth with a starting capital of £35,000 has been £50,000 per month in 6 months with a margin of 10 percent.

Costs:
The costs to run the bussiness for the next 6 months which is with vas, softwares would be around 9000
My fee is going to be £26,000.
their input to get say £40,000 a month would be 30k with £4000 profit minimum.
Im targeting the shops that were the same to my type of stores.
I will get a retailer on a zoom meeting and extract his wholesalers and come up with a plan according to that.
I will lay down the foundation for 3 months and let my vas take care of everything else whilst I keep watch of day to day operations until I get a competent manager.
i think £26000 is cheap compared to what im doing. building a million-dollar system for them in 6 months for which they can expand to anywhere in europe, usa, asia. etc.

The six-month process for clients is:

1. starting and warming the account. 1month
2. Getting products in and sales by using up all the wholesale leads. 1moth
3.scaling the bussiness as my amazon account storage limits increase 2nd month to 4th month
4.Perfecting my system and handing over the store to them in 6 months. 5 to 6th month

During this whole process I will document and record each and every single process of how to check criterias, sourcing strategies, how to keep VA's. I will give 2 hours of mentorship per week to my client. intense 1:1. unlimited whatsapp messages and weekly training to become competent.

the market which im taping to, the wholesaler i have is big enough for even 30 more clients with the same wholesalers.
Competition is just not there and the amount of sales an average product does is 3000 units per month with only 10 sellers. if there are more sellers, we get more wholesaler. I will set up a team of Va's just for that.

Now an average Retailers in this industry spend 200k to start a shop. They get their money back in 2 years and 3rd year they start getting 200k back per year.
I see that slow. too slow.
As the amazon account grows, they have learned the system. after 6 months then can input x amount of money and get it back within a year.

Current results:
helped 1 account recently from 4k a month to 20k a month in 3 months.
helped another few accounts from 10k a month to 50k a month in 5 months

I can bring in these numbers But the main thing I'm selling is the system.
This is a service-based bussiness which has the potential to scale.
My clients are retail shops for now.
It'll be wholesalers later on. bigger teams for me to build but better pay and less clientele.

My question to you folks is do you think the price I'm charging is reasonable?
i haven't added an offer to this service but i can add, if we don't get you to 40k a month, or your money back!
that makes it irresistible.

Feel free to give me constructive feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TheExplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2023
More profitability when I build my A Team Of VA's.
10 clients 260k for 6 months.
after expenses of 4 managers. and tax
180k net profit 6m
profit 31k per month

Why should retailers buy this service?
1 year after starting this amz account, theyll make 7k a month net.
2 years after its 15k per month net
3 years after its 25 - 30k per month net.
These are minimum. Our industry for what we sell has an average of 3000 units sales per month. 5 to 10 comp.
also I will return the money if we dont get to the x amount of revenue in 6 months .
adding to that, after a few years they can get their website flowing with amz which offsets amazons control on them.

to reach this goal
-I'm Scraping data and calling 50 stores daily.
-Got a guy that i know, he's a sales rep in this industry. He'll be paid commission for every single deal he gets me.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.