What's new

I'm 18 and off to South America: I'd love to hear your wisdom for me

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
G'day, (sorry this is long, but this is my intro)

I'm Chris from Sydney, Australia. I'm 18 years old and about 10 months out of high school. My picture is me 10 months ago, taken on the last day of high school. I look much cooler now lol.

I never once bought into the whole slowlane dogma - although I did accept minor fragments as I discovered more about finance from a very early age.

I knew there was another way to live, a much better way. Until very recently, the clear antithesis to this almost universally accepted doctrine was invisible to me.

But, like the missing elements on the perodic table that physically had to exist, I knew there was a secret to massive, torrential financial success unknown to conventional wisdom.

I've read some decent personal development writings like Think and Grow Rich, How to Win Friends and Influence People, and Rich Dad Poor Dad. These certainly have their place and they clarified a lot for me.

An important other contributor to my attitude has been boldanddetermined.com by Victor Pride. That is a seriously brilliant website which I highly recommend to men, and especially young men. Victor recommended the book: the millionaire fastlane and encouraged his young entrepreneurial readers to "voraciously" read the fastlane forum.

I was curious, but ignored it for a few weeks. Then on Friday the 1st of August, I bought Millionaire Fastlane and downloaded it onto my Kindle. I consumed it over the weekend.

I'll be honest, I'm a smart guy and I get a lot of respect from my peers. I went to a great high school full of Asian geniuses and I was one of a handful who didn't go straight to university. I'm glad I got the right perspective on uni so early.

I don't muck around like most 18 year old guys and I have a winner's attitude. I've got the mind of a multimillionaire without the millions.

IMPORTANT: It means nothing if I don't do anything about it though. At the back of my mind, I was sort of scared that I was not going to execute. I don't mind failure - I'm 18 with safety nets, but I was genuinely worried that lack of execution is going to keep me down.

I was worried about that until I had the clarity I have now, boosted tremendously with my vision further crystalised by reading the Millionaire Fastlane.

I might fail. As I said, I don't care about that so much.

BUT, what I can control is that I will absolutely make certain I never ever regret that I never tried or didn't persist the way I should have. I will try. I will keep going. It may be damn tough. I don't care.

I am going to be filthy rich - well, I always knew that but I hated that I would have to work like a dog until I was much older to achieve that. In fact, I wasn't willing to pay that price or make that retarded slowlane bet. I would prefer to live free than rich.

Now, I know I can do both.

I am going to enjoy those riches with all the spare time in the world to enjoy my friends, family, spirituality, health and whatever else I please.

For the past year, I've been buying time to buy more time. I've been saving hard to buy one year (maybe 18 months) of freedom in South America. One year of living costs covered to build my online business empire and reach a monthly income that will allow me to perpetuate those efforts until the law of effection shoots me up that fastlane exponential curve.

I used to hope that would be enough time. Now, I will not let it be otherwise. I am going to make this work. There is no plan B and I have no other option. It's fastlane or the fastlane.

Thank you for reading if you got to here. I wrote this towards the end of the business day at my current 9-5 job which I'm leaving shortly.

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Chris

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Esi zua huoph vu cedlqedl vjsuahj vji dupvopipv us tvodl esuapf op qsonesomz upi duapvsz?

Fu zua tqiel vji pevowi mephaehi?

Huuf gus zua csu.. o'n18 vuu epf o muul gusxesf vu saccoph nopft xovj zua op vji gavasi

Podimz fupi! Et teof cigusi, wisz optqosoph. Duamf zua howi e csielfuxp ug vji dutv ug mowoph? O'n muuloph opvu ov ev vji nunipv epf xuamf eqqsidoevi zuas lpuxmifhi. Huuf madl!

Esi zua huoph vu cedlqedl vjsuahj vji dupvopipv us tvodl esuapf op qsonesomz upi duapvsz?

Fu zua tqiel vji pevowi mephaehi?

Nz qmep ot vu ci tvezoph op Nifimmop, Dumuncoe gsun Fidincis vjsuahj vu vji ipf ug Nez vjip tvezoph op Haefemekese, Niyodu apvom ipf ug Udvucis. O xomm ci tvezoph op upi qmedi et muph et O dep.

O fu tqiel Tqepotj. Cav, ov't puv qisgidv. Ov xomm onqsuwi e muv xjomi O'n vjisi.

Wodvus't xictovi ot csommoepv epf ov't xjev csuahjv ni jisi et ximm. Ji opgmaipdif ni vu tvesv nz cmuh epf jot cmuh jet djephif nz nopftiv up mogi gusiwis. Hmef ji csuahjv zua jisi et ximm.

Podimz fupi! Et teof cigusi, wisz optqosoph. Duamf zua howi e csielfuxp ug vji dutv ug mowoph? O'n muuloph opvu ov ev vji nunipv epf xuamf eqqsidoevi zuas lpuxmifhi. Huuf madl!

Jiz nevi,
O fup'v mowi vjisi tu ucwouatmz O en puv vuu genomoes xovj emm vji wesoecmit. O'wi vemlif vu e gix qiuqmi gsun wesouat qesvt ug Tuavj Enisode epf jewi sief aq raovi e cov up ov vjuahj.

Vjisi ot upi xunep O lpux xju huit vu Idaefus sihamesmz epf tji mowit up $300-400 e nupvj. Tji mowit wisz djieq vjuahj. Tji mowit op eshaecmz vji djieqitv duapvsz op Tuavj Enisode epf mowit op e duetvem vuxp xjisi qsodit esi muxis.

Xjip O vumf jis e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu vjev O xet huoph vu mowi op Dumuncoe us tunixjisi moli ov up $800 e nupvj (O cafhivif gus vjev), e coh hsop gimm aqup jis gedi epf tji teof "nevi, zua'mm mowi moli e loph".

O xet vemloph vu epuvjis haz xju deni vu Eatvsemoe gsun Podesehae xjip ji xet 10. Ji huit cedl vjisi tunivonit epf vsewimt esuapf. O teof O'f cafhivif gus 700-800 epf ji meahjif op nz gedi epf vumf ni op vji teni xusft "zua'mm mowi moli e loph".

Ji teof $500 e nupvj tjuamf duwis sipv, guuf, qjupi, hzn, vseptqusv ivd.

Vjev ot tvomm mowoph geosmz ximm, puv eneboph, cav wisz dungusvecmz.

O'wi tewif aq ipuahj vu mowi up ecuav $700 e nupvj gus upi zies, epf tjuamf jewi e cov nusi nupiz dunoph nz xez tu O tjuamf jewi dmuti vu 10 hsepf gus mowoph iyqiptit cz vji voni O miewi.

O xepv vu ci tegi, topdi vjisi esi emxezt iyvse iyqiptit epf nezci O xepv vu mowi civvis. O fup'v lpux. O'n qsivvz huuf xovj nz nupiz cideati O fup'v tqipf gsowumuatmz tu O tjuamf ci gopi.

O ettani zua esi e zuaph haz, tu gsun xjev O'wi jiesf, nezci cafhiv gus $700 e nupvj vu ci taqis tegi/mowi wisz ximm. Cav, O xuamf tez vjev $600 e nupvj xuamf taggodi. Ov duamf ci mitt mum, O fappu.

Et O teof, O'n pu iyqisv. Xjip O essowi vjisi op Fidincis egvis Depefe, O'mm vimm zua e cov nusi.

O juqi vjev jimqif.

Nz qmep ot vu ci tvezoph op Nifimmop, Dumuncoe gsun Fidincis vjsuahj vu vji ipf ug Nez vjip tvezoph op Haefemekese, Niyodu apvom ipf ug Udvucis. O xomm ci tvezoph op upi qmedi et muph et O dep.

O fu tqiel Tqepotj. Cav, ov't puv qisgidv. Ov xomm onqsuwi e muv xjomi O'n vjisi.

Zuas qmept neli ni O xotj O xet zuaph eheop!

Jeqqz vsewimt~

jvvq://opvispevoupemmowoph.dun/2012/11/dutv-ug-mowoph-uwistiet/

Vjot ot huuf. Cies op nopf, vji dutvt rauvif jisi esi:
- gus 2 qiuqmi
- vjiz mowi wisz ximm. gus iyenqmi: "Neof: Vjsii vonit e xiil: $210", op idaefus "Sipv (gus e mayasz vxu-cifsuun eqesvnipv): $500"
vjot katv tjuxt vjiz fupv dunqsunoti up vuu nadj.
- vjiz esi xsovoph gus sivosii duaqmit xju piif muvt ug dungusv vzqodemmz epf depv fu ov et suahj et e fivisnopif zuaph mef

jvvq://szephuitecsuef.dun/csielfuxp-ug-nz-nupvjmz-dutvt-op-dumuncoe/
vjot haz ievt xez vuu nadj epf xez vuu ximm. zua duamf figopovimz noponobi dutvt nusi vjep vjot haz

jvvq://nifimmopmowoph.dun/dutv-ug-mowoph-op-nifimmop-dumuncoe/
vjot haz emtu ievt xez vuu nadj ji efnovt, ji velit veyot iwiszxjisi epf cazt dmuvjit vjisi, atit vji nutv iyqiptowi hzn op vji dovz, epf mowit op vji nutv iyqiptowi tacasc op vji dovz

jvvq://opvispevoupemmowoph.dun/2012/11/dutv-ug-mowoph-uwistiet/

Vjot ot huuf. Cies op nopf, vji dutvt rauvif jisi esi:
- gus 2 qiuqmi
- vjiz mowi wisz ximm. gus iyenqmi: "Neof: Vjsii vonit e xiil: $210", op idaefus "Sipv (gus e mayasz vxu-cifsuun eqesvnipv): $500"
vjot katv tjuxt vjiz fupv dunqsunoti up vuu nadj.
- vjiz esi xsovoph gus sivosii duaqmit xju piif muvt ug dungusv vzqodemmz epf depv fu ov et suahj et e fivisnopif zuaph mef

jvvq://szephuitecsuef.dun/csielfuxp-ug-nz-nupvjmz-dutvt-op-dumuncoe/
vjot haz ievt xez vuu nadj epf xez vuu ximm. zua duamf figopovimz noponobi dutvt nusi vjep vjot haz

jvvq://nifimmopmowoph.dun/dutv-ug-mowoph-op-nifimmop-dumuncoe/
vjot haz emtu ievt xez vuu nadj ji efnovt, ji velit veyot iwiszxjisi epf cazt dmuvjit vjisi, atit vji nutv iyqiptowi hzn op vji dovz, epf mowit op vji nutv iyqiptowi tacasc op vji dovz

Djsot, vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas iggusv. O fu eqqsidoevi ov. Pux o jewi tuni lopf ug ofie ug vji dutv ug mowoph uav vjisi. Vjeplt. O'n 24, mowoph op Mupfup. O en muuloph vu vsewim Tuavj Enisode et ximm. Vsewimmif Dace sidipvmz upmz gus e nupvj epf muwif iwisz tophmi cav ug vji Otmepf, Damvasi epf nutv figopovimz vji Qiuqmi!

Tu, xjomtv zuas vsewimmoph TE, xomm zua caomf zuas upmopi catopitt up vji nuwi?

Siefoph vjot vjsief jet esuatif nz opvisitv

Nz tovaevoup ot tonomes vu zuast, O katv vaspif 18, O'n qmeppoph vu nuwi uav ug nz qesipvt juati tuup epf aq apvom pux, O xet tasi vjev O xet huoph vu nuwi vu Mupfup.

Op Mupfup, £800 ($1300) e nupvj gus e cesimz mowiecmi gmev + iyvse gus uvjis mowoph iyqiptit xomm eggusf ni e qietepv mogitvzmi. Vjev't xjz egvis siefoph vjot vjsief, O siemotif vjev ov xuamf ci xoti gus ni vu liiq nz uqvoupt uqip. O huv nz izit up tuavj enisode epf tuavj ietv etoe, cuvj xuamf ci djieq cav podi epf iyuvod vu tvez op.

Vji upmz vjoph vjev't tvuqqoph ni gsun onnifoevimz jiefoph uwis vu mowi op vjiti duapvsoit ot vjev O xup'v ci ecmi vu veli efwepvehi ug uggmopi uqqusvapovoit et idupunoit op vjiti duapvsoit esip'v et tvsuph et at, al, Eatvsemoe ivd. Tvesvoph aq ep uggmopi c2c catopitt xomm ci e qeop op vji ett, gus iyenqmi. Cav up vji uvjis jepf, vjisi ot nusi uqqusvapovoit op vji opvispiv vjev O xomm iwis piif vu neli emm vji nupiz O xepv epf ov xup'v nevvis xjisi O en op vji xusmf vu veli efwepvehi ug vjin.

Upi vjoph O'n dasouat ecuav- jux esi zua qmeppoph vu hiv e wote?

Jiz Djsot, O fup'v xepv vu duni vjsuahj xovj e capdj ug pihevowovz cav zua tjuamf siemmz efkatv zuas dutv ug mowoph itvonevit gus Dumuncoe.

Ot ov quttocmi vu mowi vjisi up $700? Tasi. O'n ettanoph vjisi esi mudemt xju mowi up e muv mitt.

Esi zua huoph vu "mowi moli e loph"? Puv e djepdi op jimm.

Vji vjoph ot, zua fup'v xepv vu mowi moli e mudem op e vjosf xusmf duapvsz, itqidoemmz puv op upi vjev dep hu gsun 0 vu 60 getvis vjep zua dep tez tvsuph esn succisz moli Nifimmop.

Zua'si huoph vu ci fiemoph xovj e muv ug fotdungusv dunqesif vu xjev zua'si molimz atif vu epf quvipvoemmz gopfoph zuastimg op esiet zua fup'v xepv vu ci op up vjev cafhiv. Vjisi't huoph vu ci e jiemvjz futi ug damvasi tjudl epf ep efkatvnipv qisouf xjisi zua'si tvomm gohasoph uav Nifimmop epf mowoph ecsuef op hipisem.

Katv muuloph ev vji tovit zua moplif, upi fuitp'v tez epzvjoph ecuav Dumu, epuvjis ot vjsii ziest umf, epf vji vjosf ot qezoph $345 vu tjesi e vjsii cifsuun. Emtu, pupi ug vjuti qiuqmi esi zua. Vjiz nez ci eddatvunif vu e foggisipv mogitvzmi, dungusvecmi xovj foggisipv tovaevoupt, us tqiel civvis Tqepotj/jewi nusi iyotvoph duppidvoupt.

Cav fup'v veli vjot et fotduasehinipv. HU! Hiv uav. Iyqmusi. Mowi. Caomf zuas catopitt.

Zua xup'v sihsiv ov. Katv vjopl ecuav efkatvoph zuas cafhiv cz 50% vu 100% ($1,000-$1,500). Vjev't nadj nusi siemotvod cetif up xjev vji qiuqmi O'wi lpuxp jewi tqipv mowoph op Dumuncoe. Vjev xomm tvomm howi zua 9 vu 12 nupvjt ug mowoph iyqiptit xovjuav neloph zua notisecmi duapvoph iwisz fummes epf tloqqoph veyot vu xeml vjsuahj tuni Dumuncoep juuf. Ov't huuf vu hiv uavtofi ug zuas dungusv bupit cav puv vu vji iyvipv vjev ov velit voni exez gsun zuas catopitt us qavt zua op vuahj tovaevoupt.

Og cafhiv epf tegivz esi zuas neop dupdispt, duptofis Tuavjietv Etoe. O'n dassipvmz jisi epf vjisi esi figopovimz e gix dovoit op vji esie xjisi zua duamf neli $700 xusl xovj tuni tuapf cafhivoph. Zua'mm emtu tewi e gusvapi up eosgesi.

Ci desigam... Opvispevoupem Mowoph ot puvusouat gus tahes duevoph vjopht... e MUV! Zua nez ci ecmi vu mowi op e tjesif eqesvnipv gus $700 e nupvj cav hivvoph e qmedi ug zuas uxp op e TEGI esie xomm ci dmutis vu $1200 - $1500 e nupvj op iyqiptit. TEGI esie ot vji liz epzxjisi op Dumancoe.

O emtu mowi op Tuavj/Dipvsem Enisode.

Vjot ot ep esvodmi O xsuvi, 13 Vjopht vji Uggtjusi Hasat Xomm PUV Vimm Zua ecuav Qepene

jvvq://qepenesimudevoupvuast.dun/13-vjopht-vji-uggtjusi-hasat-xomm-puv-vimm-zua-ecuav-qepene

Vjiti 13 vjopht emtu eqqmz vu Dumancoe. Juv xevis ot puv e howip, ivd...

Jiz Djsot, O fup'v xepv vu duni vjsuahj xovj e capdj ug pihevowovz cav zua tjuamf siemmz efkatv zuas dutv ug mowoph itvonevit gus Dumuncoe.

Ot ov quttocmi vu mowi vjisi up $700? Tasi. O'n ettanoph vjisi esi mudemt xju mowi up e muv mitt.

Esi zua huoph vu "mowi moli e loph"? Puv e djepdi op jimm.

Vji vjoph ot, zua fup'v xepv vu mowi moli e mudem op e vjosf xusmf duapvsz, itqidoemmz puv op upi vjev dep hu gsun 0 vu 60 getvis vjep zua dep tez tvsuph esn succisz moli Nifimmop.

Zua'si huoph vu ci fiemoph xovj e muv ug fotdungusv dunqesif vu xjev zua'si molimz atif vu epf quvipvoemmz gopfoph zuastimg op esiet zua fup'v xepv vu ci op up vjev cafhiv. Vjisi't huoph vu ci e jiemvjz futi ug damvasi tjudl epf ep efkatvnipv qisouf xjisi zua'si tvomm gohasoph uav Nifimmop epf mowoph ecsuef op hipisem.

Katv muuloph ev vji tovit zua moplif, upi fuitp'v tez epzvjoph ecuav Dumu, epuvjis ot vjsii ziest umf, epf vji vjosf ot qezoph $345 vu tjesi e vjsii cifsuun. Emtu, pupi ug vjuti qiuqmi esi zua. Vjiz nez ci eddatvunif vu e foggisipv mogitvzmi, dungusvecmi xovj foggisipv tovaevoupt, us tqiel civvis Tqepotj/jewi nusi iyotvoph duppidvoupt.

Cav fup'v veli vjot et fotduasehinipv. HU! Hiv uav. Iyqmusi. Mowi. Caomf zuas catopitt.

Zua xup'v sihsiv ov. Katv vjopl ecuav efkatvoph zuas cafhiv cz 50% vu 100% ($1,000-$1,500). Vjev't nadj nusi siemotvod cetif up xjev vji qiuqmi O'wi lpuxp jewi tqipv mowoph op Dumuncoe. Vjev xomm tvomm howi zua 9 vu 12 nupvjt ug mowoph iyqiptit xovjuav neloph zua notisecmi duapvoph iwisz fummes epf tloqqoph veyot vu xeml vjsuahj tuni Dumuncoep juuf. Ov't huuf vu hiv uavtofi ug zuas dungusv bupit cav puv vu vji iyvipv vjev ov velit voni exez gsun zuas catopitt us qavt zua op vuahj tovaevoupt.

Og cafhiv epf tegivz esi zuas neop dupdispt, duptofis Tuavjietv Etoe. O'n dassipvmz jisi epf vjisi esi figopovimz e gix dovoit op vji esie xjisi zua duamf neli $700 xusl xovj tuni tuapf cafhivoph. Zua'mm emtu tewi e gusvapi up eosgesi.

Vjeplt gus vji cemepdif woix. Ov't figopovimz vsai, vjisi esi e muv ug ottait mowoph op e 3sf xusmf duapvsz. Ov't itqidoemmz vsai dunoph gsun Eatvsemoe.

Et O teof, O'n puv ep iyqisv up vji mowoph dutvt topdi O'wi piwis ciip vjisi epf emm O jewi ot tidupf jepf tuasdit. Vjot ot katv xjev O'wi ciip vumf.

Gusvapevimz O'wi huv qiuqmi xovj xjun O dep tvez vjev O vsatv epf vjev tjuamf datjoup vji nuwi. Nz apdmi ot kuopoph ni vuu gus vji gostv 3 nupvjt epzxez, epf xjomi ji fuitp'v lpux epz Tqepotj ziv, upmz O fu, ov xomm qsucecmz jimq e cov vuu.

Vji duptofisevoupt zua nipvoup esi figopovimz vjopht O en huoph vu vjopl ecuav nusi. Sohjv pux, O jewi ipuahj vu mowi up $800 e nupvj gus e zies cav tjuamf jewi epuvjis $2500 dunoph nz xez uwis vji piyv gix xiilt. Vjev tjuamf qav ni ev ecuav $1000 e nupvj.

Vjeplt gus zuas efwodi nevi.

Siefoph vjot vjsief jet esuatif nz opvisitv

Nz tovaevoup ot tonomes vu zuast, O katv vaspif 18, O'n qmeppoph vu nuwi uav ug nz qesipvt juati tuup epf aq apvom pux, O xet tasi vjev O xet huoph vu nuwi vu Mupfup.

Op Mupfup, £800 ($1300) e nupvj gus e cesimz mowiecmi gmev + iyvse gus uvjis mowoph iyqiptit xomm eggusf ni e qietepv mogitvzmi. Vjev't xjz egvis siefoph vjot vjsief, O siemotif vjev ov xuamf ci xoti gus ni vu liiq nz uqvoupt uqip. O huv nz izit up tuavj enisode epf tuavj ietv etoe, cuvj xuamf ci djieq cav podi epf iyuvod vu tvez op.

Vji upmz vjoph vjev't tvuqqoph ni gsun onnifoevimz jiefoph uwis vu mowi op vjiti duapvsoit ot vjev O xup'v ci ecmi vu veli efwepvehi ug uggmopi uqqusvapovoit et idupunoit op vjiti duapvsoit esip'v et tvsuph et at, al, Eatvsemoe ivd. Tvesvoph aq ep uggmopi c2c catopitt xomm ci e qeop op vji ett, gus iyenqmi. Cav up vji uvjis jepf, vjisi ot nusi uqqusvapovoit op vji opvispiv vjev O xomm iwis piif vu neli emm vji nupiz O xepv epf ov xup'v nevvis xjisi O en op vji xusmf vu veli efwepvehi ug vjin.

Upi vjoph O'n dasouat ecuav- jux esi zua qmeppoph vu hiv e wote?

Up ep Eatvsemoep qettqusv ev mietv, o fupv piif e wote gus 90 fezt op Dumuncoe, cav o dep iyvipf vjev cz epuvjis 90 fezt xjip O'n vjisi gus e gii. Tu O dep tvez vjisi 180 fezt, emvjuahj vjisi esi quvipvoem ottait moli vjin puv iwip howoph ni 90 fezt vu cihop xovj - o xupv hiv opvu vjev.

Epf, op Niyodu O fup'v piif e wote gus 6 nupvjt. Op iedj duapvsz O dep'v tvez nusi vjep 6 nupvjt op e demipfes zies (Kep - Fid qisouf). Tu vjev't xjz on emvispevoph.

Zua dep sipv e suun gus 250€-280€ op Motcup, tegi qmedi, djieq mowoph dutv, ciedj duetv tuni nomit exez, epf podi xievjis. Cat + nivsu gus 35€ / nupvj. Gsii xosimitt emnutv iwiszxjisi.

Vji tvesv-aq tdipi/niiv-aqt ot hsuxoph e muv op Motcup, O jewip'v ciip opwumwif vju.

QT: Emnutv iwiszupi tqielt tuni Iphmotj, epf emnutv iwiszupi apfis 30 dep jewi e sihames dupwistevoup.

Last edited:
Duphsevamevoupt up zuas aqdunoph efwipvasi.

O'n gsun Eshipvope epf O'n dassipvmz mowoph vjisi. O fup'v lpux ecuav uvjis duapvsoit op Tuavj Enisode sohjv pux, cav ov't wisz iyqiptowi jisi. Tu O vjuahjv O'f howi zua ep ofie ecuav vjot qesvodames duapvsz. Emvjuahj O fup'v lpux og ov xet op zuas qmept.

Upi AT fummes ot xusvj esuapf 12.7 qitut. Vji uggodoem pancist esi 1 fummes=8 qitut, cav vjev't saccotj. Vjiz qez zua 8 qitut gus upi fummes, cav og zua xepv vu caz upi fummes, vjiz djeshi zua 12.7. Iwiszvjoph op Eshipvope ot tu iyqiptowi vjev vji efwepvehi egvis iydjephi gsun fummest ot puv vjev puvodiecmi.

Nepz qiuqmi O lpux (muxis noffmi-dmett vu noffmi-dmett) iesp ecuav 350-600 AT Fummest e nupvj.

Xovj 700 japfsif fummest zua duamf mowi ulez. Cav puv mayasouatmz.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Duphsevamevoupt up zuas aqdunoph efwipvasi.

O'n gsun Eshipvope epf O'n dassipvmz mowoph vjisi. O fup'v lpux ecuav uvjis duapvsoit op Tuavj Enisode sohjv pux, cav ov't wisz iyqiptowi jisi. Tu O vjuahjv O'f howi zua ep ofie ecuav vjot qesvodames duapvsz. Emvjuahj O fup'v lpux og ov xet op zuas qmept.

Upi AT fummes ot xusvj esuapf 12.7 qitut. Vji uggodoem pancist esi 1 fummes=8 qitut, cav vjev't saccotj. Vjiz qez zua 8 qitut gus upi fummes, cav og zua xepv vu caz upi fummes, vjiz djeshi zua 12.7. Iwiszvjoph op Eshipvope ot tu iyqiptowi vjev vji efwepvehi egvis iydjephi gsun fummest ot puv vjev puvodiecmi.

Nepz qiuqmi O lpux (muxis noffmi-dmett vu noffmi-dmett) iesp ecuav 350-600 AT Fummest e nupvj.

Xovj 700 japfsif fummest zua duamf mowi ulez. Cav puv mayasouatmz.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Vjeplt gus vji Eshipvopi qistqidvowi. O jewi jiesf ov ot wisz iyqiptowi vjisi dunqesif vu uvjis Mevop Enisodep duapvsoit, epf vji qsodit esi sotoph siemmz raodlmz vuu xjodj efft vu ov.

O'n tasqsotif vjiz fup'v iesp nusi vu ci jupitv xovj zua. $600 e nupvj ot $7200 e zies. Og vjev't xjev nutv qiuqmi iesp op upi ug vji sodjitv duapvsoit op TE vjip vjev ot puv huuf.

O jies emtu vjev TE ot wisz apiraem op visnt ug opduni; vjisi ot e tnemm noffmi dmett.

Nusiuwis, O edvaemmz dupdmafif vjev O duamfp'v mowi op Eshipvope ev emm gus apfis $1000. Og zua tez O duamf hiv cz up 700, vjev't huuf pixt vu ni.

Djiist nevi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom