• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

INTRO I'm aiming to be the best

Ikarus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hi

My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.

My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas

Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.

I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh

Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.

I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.

That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Hi

My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.

My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas

Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.

I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh

Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.

I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.

That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here

You have come to the right place, Welcome to the TFF. There is plenty of knowledge and experience around you. I hope you will stick around and learn from people.

Make sure you read Gold & Notable threads. They are the best things on this forum.

Zua jewi duni vu vji sohjv qmedi, Ximduni vu vji VGG. Vjisi ot qmipvz ug lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi esuapf zua. O juqi zua xomm tvodl esuapf epf miesp gsun qiuqmi.

Neli tasi zua sief Humf & Puvecmi vjsieft. Vjiz esi vji citv vjopht up vjot gusan.
Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni

Epf zit O opvipv vu tvez emsiefz siefoph vjsuahj e duaqmi humf vjsieft epf emsiefz guapf e tnemm humf pahhiv O xuamf jewi piwis duptofisif cigusi

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back