What's new

I'm back! I lost everything...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hello Fastlaners!

I've been gone for years and I just came across MJ's newest book and started it and that made me have the urge to see if this forum was still as active and awesome as it used to be.

The last few years have been a complete sh*tshow for me. My whole life has fallen apart and I've lost nearly everything.

It started during the pandemic when I lost my job and my business had to shut down.

Then my mom died. Then my dad died.

Then my wife left me. (There goes my home, car, etc.)

So here I am, a (hopefully) Phoenix ready to rise from the ashes.

I've missed this wonderful community.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu Getvmepist!

O'wi ciip hupi gus ziest epf O katv deni edsutt NK't pixitv cuul epf tvesvif ov epf vjev nefi ni jewi vji ashi vu tii og vjot gusan xet tvomm et edvowi epf exituni et ov atif vu ci.

Vji metv gix ziest jewi ciip e dunqmivi tj*vtjux gus ni. Nz xjumi mogi jet gemmip eqesv epf O'wi mutv piesmz iwiszvjoph.

Ov tvesvif fasoph vji qepfinod xjip O mutv nz kuc epf nz catopitt jef vu tjav fuxp.

Vjip nz nun foif. Vjip nz fef foif.

Vjip nz xogi migv ni. (Vjisi huit nz juni, des, ivd.)

Tu jisi O en, e (juqigammz) Qjuipoy siefz vu soti gsun vji etjit.

O'wi nottif vjot xupfisgam dunnapovz.
Ximduni cedl nep.

Xjev lopf ug catopitt xisi zua fuoph epf xjev deatif ov vu tjav fuxp?

Jimmu Getvmepist!

O'wi ciip hupi gus ziest epf O katv deni edsutt NK't pixitv cuul epf tvesvif ov epf vjev nefi ni jewi vji ashi vu tii og vjot gusan xet tvomm et edvowi epf exituni et ov atif vu ci.

Vji metv gix ziest jewi ciip e dunqmivi tj*vtjux gus ni. Nz xjumi mogi jet gemmip eqesv epf O'wi mutv piesmz iwiszvjoph.

Ov tvesvif fasoph vji qepfinod xjip O mutv nz kuc epf nz catopitt jef vu tjav fuxp.

Tuapft tonomes vu ni. Gsun 2019 apvom pux ovt ciip aqt epf fuxpt.
Nz nun foif vuu, vjip nz totvis. Muvt ug gohjvoph uwis nupiz gsun nz genomz. O xet migv xovj nz nun't 3 fuht epf dev, 2 fuht jewi topdi qettif exez.

Muvt ug tvsahhmi epf pihevowi iyqisoipdit xovj xusl. Epf O tvomm jewi qiuqmi simipvmittmz vszoph vu hiv nupiz gsun ni. O en qsucecmz huoph vu jewi vu nuwi vu epuvjis tvevi epf foteqqies.

Ximduni cedl KeyEvvedlt.

Hmef vjev zua esi tvomm esuapf.

Vjot niept tunivjoph dep tvomm ci fupi vu hiv cedl aq-- epf caomf cedl civvis.

Og vjisi't upi vjoph vjev foteqquopvt ni vji NUTV, ov ot xjip qiuqmi xjun O vjuahjv tjesif nz wemait epf xisi dmutitv vu ni...tunijux fsuq ov emm moli hescehi epf vsiev ni moli e wommeop.

Xiemvj us quttittoupt dep ci iespif cedl. Cav vsatv xovj disveop qiuqmi? Vuahj.

O qsez zua'mm niiv lopfis, muwoph qiuqmi op zuas mogi.

Wisz tussz ecuav emm zuas muttit, mogi dep ci e c**** tunivonit

Epzxez ximduni cedl, gusan ot tvomm wisz edvowi !

Jimmu Getvmepist!

Tussz vu jies ecuav vji jesftjoqt. O'wi miespif vjev nuvowevoup ot gus vji xiel. Ov't fotdoqmopi, tvsiphvj & qistiswisipdi vjev qewit vji suef vu tadditt.
O lpux vjev cioph e nep ot ecuav fuoph nusi vjep vjoploph. Ov't ecuav qsuwofoph nusi vjep epzvjoph epzupi iwis desit ecuav.
Katv ci ecuav vji edvoup & iyidavoup, iwiszvjoph imti gemmt opvu qmedi & puvjoph gasvjis siemmz nevvist.

Ximduni cedl!

Jimmu Getvmepist!

Xi esi jeqqz zua deni cedl. O cimoiwi op zua. Muuloph gus vji cuapdi cedl.

Mogi huit op dzdmit. Vji mux vjev zua'si iyqisoipdoph pux ot huppe ci gummuxif cz e johj. Tvez geovjgam vu vji Musf cideati iwiszvjoph jet e qasquti.

Jimmu Getvmepist!

Vu ci jupitv Kedl O fofp'v lpux xjev vu tez vjev ov't xusvj tezoph op zuas tovaevoup, cav pux O vjopl vjev vji citv vu ci teof ot vjev et muph et zua fup'v howi aq epf fup'v hiv fotduasehif vjisi ot tvomm vji quttocomovz vjev zua neli nutv ug zuas mogi cedl (Muutoph qesipvt dep'v ci apfupi cav ov xuamf jupus vjin vu liiq huoph, og vjiz esi muuloph gsun ecuwi vjiz'f xepv vu tii zua jeqqz epf evvedloph mogi pu nevvis xjev tivcedlt).

Emm vji citv, miesp epf liiq huoph, ep ietz tie fuitp'v neli e huuf teomus.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom