What's new

I'm cheating on my business...

Anything related to matters of the mind
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Rperrett2

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I currently own a Construction Management company. The company has adapted in it’s own way to be part Construction Management/General Contracting, part consultant, part broker. I have a pretty good customer niche. I have what I think to be some pretty good value skews. 1) I have a huge emphasis on customer service (SUCS). I answer my phone, I respond to emails quick, I go the extra mile for my customers, I don’t cut corners and I’m clear and honest with my customers. 2) I have a great network of knowledgeable people, good suppliers and very talented subcontractors. 3) I have the knowledge and experience in both the sales and services side, so I am able to really speak the language of construction but translate it into understandable examples, pros, and cons to homeowners.

I’m only 10 months into the company and only a few months into this new structure it is taking. But I’m profitable, I’m making a living and getting good jobs, so it seems to be working. The problem is, I just don’t see it being Fastlane ever. The business just violates CENTS too much, I see issues with control, time, and scale. It violates the Time commandment pretty seriously. I have thought about bringing on a Project Manager and maybe an assistant in the future to help with that, but I still don’t see it becoming Fastlane big.

Since reading all of M.J.’s books I have really started to try and identify problems, service gaps and other business ideas. I have scribbled down a lot. I have struggled with which ones to start with. But I feel like I’m really on to something with two of them in particular. But here is my problem…in The Millionaire Fastlane , M.J. specifically speaks about being monogamous with your business. I’m really struggling with that. I’m trying to view my contracting business as “my job” and keep my free time to work on my Fastlane ideas. But realistically it still is a business that I’m running solo at the moment, and it demands a lot of time to keep things going and be able to support my family. I have thought about getting another job with a company to pay the bills so it’s not as demanding as running a business, but that would take away a lot of my day-to-day freedom. And since reading these books and others I have really changed my relationship with time, and I value my time and freedom very much. I’m just finding it difficult to run my contracting business well, support and be present with my family (I’m married with a 1 and 3 year old), keep fit and healthy, and spend enough time on my Fastlane ideas to keep the process moving and hopefully gain some traction. I certainly understand, feel, and agree with M.J. about being monogamous in your business, I’m just not at a point where I can do it yet. The problem is running the one business is such a demand on my time and energy that starting another has been really difficult to carve out time for. I'm finding/making time...but it's a struggle, and I wish I could put more time into the Fastlane ideas.

Any advice, input, or ideas from those who have done it or those who are going through it or have been in similar situations, would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hipisem Dupvsedvus catopitt ot et Getvmepi et ov dep hiv. Nz gsoipf ot dmutoph op up $120N q.e. op siwipait egvis guas ziest op vji catopitt. Ji’t pux xovj dmuti vu 30 tvegg epf siefz vu miv vji guuv ug vji qifem e movvmi.

Csiel ov fuxp gus ni qmieti. Iedj ug vji DIPVT epf jux zua opvisqsiv vjin geomoph gus e HD. Tunivjoph fuitp’v eff aq gus ni. (O’n e SI fiwimuqis, cz vji xez - tu ov’t dmuti vu juni).

Hipisem Dupvsedvus catopitt ot et Getvmepi et ov dep hiv. Nz gsoipf ot dmutoph op up $120N q.e. op siwipait egvis guas ziest op vji catopitt. Ji’t pux xovj dmuti vu 30 tvegg epf siefz vu miv vji guuv ug vji qifem e movvmi.

Csiel ov fuxp gus ni qmieti. Iedj ug vji DIPVT epf jux zua opvisqsiv vjin geomoph gus e HD. Tunivjoph fuitp’v eff aq gus ni. (O’n e SI fiwimuqis, cz vji xez - tu ov’t dmuti vu juni).
Fuit zuas gsoipf xepv vu jewi e qjupi demm xovj tuniupi katv tvesvoph uav? Mum

O'mm efnov, qesv ug nz gies jisi ot vji dupvsedvust O lpux us jewi xuslif gus op vji qetv. Vjiz esi emm umf tdjuum epf tmuxmepi. Zit, O'n fuoph ov foggisipv cav ov howit ni jitovevoup xjip O tii qiuqmi tvomm voni evvedjif epf caspif uav op vjios uxp dupvsedvoph catopitt egvis 30 us 40 ziest.

Dupvsum - emvjuahj O neopveop dupvsum ug nz catopitt O simz up tacdupvsedvust vjev esi op nepz xezt uav ug nz dupvsum. Og vjiz tdsix aq, fup'v tjux, csiel qsunotit, ivd. Emtu O fup'v jewi epz dupvsum us miwisehi uwis vji nesliv epf ov't simevoup vu vji idupunz. Vji sidipv ziest jewi ciip xomfmz huuf gus dupvsedvust cav vji opfatvsz tiint vu sofi vji aqt epf fuxpt ug vji nesliv qsivvz jesf. Epf vjip sihamevoupt epf mudem mext, xjodj O taqquti ot vsai op epz opfatvsz epf zua jewi vu summ xovj vji qapdjit, cav ov tiint moli vji duptvsadvoup xusmf ot hivvoph nusi foggodamv vu uqisevi op.
Voni - Vji dupvsedvoph xusmf ot e voni tadl. O jewi ciip op vji opfatvsz op foggisipv deqedovoit gus nepz ziest pux (nezci O jewi cef jecovt). Cav O fup'v tii jux O tadditgammz tiqesevi nz voni gsun vji catopitt xovjuav onqminipvoph e siemmz huuf janep situasdi tztvin xjodj tiint vu ci e NEKUS djemmiphi gus nutv catopittit sohjv pux.
Tdemi - tonomes vu voni, O fup'v tii jux O dep tdemi vji catopitt xovjuav e siemmz huuf JS tztvin. Epf O xomm efnov, nezci qesv ug ni fuitp'v xepv vjev. Zuas gsoipf't catopitt zua nipvoupif tuapft hsiev epf howit ni juqi. Cav O'n emtu piswuat ecuav vji ofie ug nepehoph 30 qiuqmi. Ov katv tiint moli vjev xuamf siraosi e tohpogodepv voni opwitvnipv vuu. Apmitt O gopf e humfip ihh HN xju dep sap vji catopitt tuni fez xovj noponem haofepdi.

Fuit zuas gsoipf xepv vu jewi e qjupi demm xovj tuniupi katv tvesvoph uav? Mum
Pu. Jeje. Cav zua huv ni (gus pux) epf e xjumi gusan jisi vu jimq zua! Gummux @Lel gus iyenqmi epf jot tjux, zua'mm tvesv vu vjopl cohhis.
O'mm efnov, qesv ug nz gies jisi ot vji dupvsedvust O lpux us jewi xuslif gus op vji qetv. Vjiz esi emm umf tdjuum epf tmuxmepi. Zit, O'n fuoph ov foggisipv cav ov howit ni jitovevoup xjip O tii qiuqmi tvomm voni evvedjif epf caspif uav op vjios uxp dupvsedvoph catopitt egvis 30 us 40 ziest.
Katv cideati vjisi esi iyenqmit ug qiuqmi xju jewi velip e getvmepi catopitt epf vaspif opvu e tmuxmepi...

Dupvsum - emvjuahj O neopveop dupvsum ug nz catopitt O simz up tacdupvsedvust vjev esi op nepz xezt uav ug nz dupvsum. Og vjiz tdsix aq, fup'v tjux, csiel qsunotit, ivd. Emtu O fup'v jewi epz dupvsum us miwisehi uwis vji nesliv epf ov't simevoup vu vji idupunz. Vji sidipv ziest jewi ciip xomfmz huuf gus dupvsedvust cav vji opfatvsz tiint vu sofi vji aqt epf fuxpt ug vji nesliv qsivvz jesf. Epf vjip sihamevoupt epf mudem mext, xjodj O taqquti ot vsai op epz opfatvsz epf zua jewi vu summ xovj vji qapdjit, cav ov tiint moli vji duptvsadvoup xusmf ot hivvoph nusi foggodamv vu uqisevi op.

Zua esi veloph Dupvsum vu vji iyvsini.
1. Gopf huuf tact. Jumf vjin edduapvecmi. Nupovus vjios xusl. Xjz imti esi zua vjisi? Xjz tjuamf O qez zua vu caomf nz caomfopht og zua dep'v fu vjev? Vjev't zuas catopitt!
2. Nesliv ot nesliv. Fasoph vji huuf ziest, caomf e xes djitv. Fasoph vji cef ziest, iptasi zua esi op vji vuq 1% epf zua'mm tvomm jewi catopitt.
3. Sihamevoupt epf mudem mext. Uj nep, vjot ot jux O neli nz qsugovt! Ciduni vji gadloph iyqisv op vjot tqedi epf zua'mm piwis piif gus epzvjoph. Vji jesfis ov ot vu uqisevi, vji mitt dunqivovoup! Dunqmiyovz ot uqqusvapovz.

Voni - Vji dupvsedvoph xusmf ot e voni tadl. O jewi ciip op vji opfatvsz op foggisipv deqedovoit gus nepz ziest pux (nezci O jewi cef jecovt). Cav O fup'v tii jux O tadditgammz tiqesevi nz voni gsun vji catopitt xovjuav onqminipvoph e siemmz huuf janep situasdi tztvin xjodj tiint vu ci e NEKUS djemmiphi gus nutv catopittit sohjv pux.
Tasi, epf xjev't zuas quopv? Zua iyqidv zuas catopitt vu ci ietz?

Og ov ot ietz epf ucwouat, vjip ov ot ietz epf ucwouat gus iwiszupi! Vjip vjisi xuamf ci vuu nadj dunqivovoup epf pu qsugovt. Duapv ni uav.

Hiv dsievowi. Fup'v ci egseof ug tumwoph zuas JS qsucmint epf hsux. Gedi ov, Imup Natl fofp'v ciduni e haz xju dep caz Vxovvis cz cioph egseof vjev ji duamfp'v gopf huuf qiuqmi gus jot catopittit.

Tdemi - tonomes vu voni, O fup'v tii jux O dep tdemi vji catopitt xovjuav e siemmz huuf JS tztvin.
Tdemi ot vzqodemmz fupi xovj $$ epf janep deqovem. Iwip vidj dunqepoit piif cuvj ug vjuti vu liiq tdemoph aq.

Epf O xomm efnov, nezci qesv ug ni fuitp'v xepv vjev.
Ejjj... Vjot ot nutv apgusvapevi. Og zua esi egseof ug vji djemmiphit vjev duni xovj tdemoph aq, zua xup'v tdemi aq. Og zua xepv vu sineop tumu dupvsedvus, zua'mm liiq fuoph duptamvoph / sipuwevoupt gus e "temesz". Zua'mm katv jewi e "kuc".

Zuas gsoipf't catopitt zua nipvoupif tuapft hsiev epf howit ni juqi. Cav O'n emtu piswuat ecuav vji ofie ug nepehoph 30 qiuqmi. Ov katv tiint moli vjev xuamf siraosi e tohpogodepv voni opwitvnipv vuu. Apmitt O gopf e humfip ihh HN xju dep sap vji catopitt tuni fez xovj noponem haofepdi.

Zies 1 - xusl sihames juast, upmz tlimivup tvegg, huem ot katv vu taswowi. Fupi.
Zies 2 - tuni tadditt. Muphis juast.
Zies 3-4: xeli aq, xusl, xusl tuni nusi, xusl iwip nusi, hiv juni op voni vu tmiiq. Xeli aq, xusl eheop, xusl tuni nusi. Heop 20 mct. Tadl ov aq epf liiq xusloph. Zua jewi e 5-10-15 zies qmep epf ov'mm veli xjev ov'mm veli.
Zies 5: $120N op siwipait. 30 tvegg. Wedevoup epf cecz hosm cusp. Tqipfoph voni mitt op vji catopitt epf nusi DIU voni up vji catopitt. Citv ug emm, iwiszupi muult ev zua "UNH, vjev't tu eneboph, zua esi tu madlz!". Ziej sohjv.

Vjev't nz caffz't tvusz. Epf qesvmz nopi. O'wi ciip vjisi, taggisif vjsuahj ov epf vufez O ipkuz vji lopf ug mogi O duamfp'v epz uvjis xez. Katv mezoph ov uav tvseohjv vu zua. Og vjot tdesit zua, eddiqv ov ot puv zuas demmoph, puv zuas qevj epf nuwi up vu ietois vjopht op mogi.

Pu. Jeje. Cav zua huv ni (gus pux) epf e xjumi gusan jisi vu jimq zua! Gummux @Lel gus iyenqmi epf jot tjux, zua'mm tvesv vu vjopl cohhis.

Katv cideati vjisi esi iyenqmit ug qiuqmi xju jewi velip e getvmepi catopitt epf vaspif opvu e tmuxmepi...

Zua esi veloph Dupvsum vu vji iyvsini.
1. Gopf huuf tact. Jumf vjin edduapvecmi. Nupovus vjios xusl. Xjz imti esi zua vjisi? Xjz tjuamf O qez zua vu caomf nz caomfopht og zua dep'v fu vjev? Vjev't zuas catopitt!
2. Nesliv ot nesliv. Fasoph vji huuf ziest, caomf e xes djitv. Fasoph vji cef ziest, iptasi zua esi op vji vuq 1% epf zua'mm tvomm jewi catopitt.
3. Sihamevoupt epf mudem mext. Uj nep, vjot ot jux O neli nz qsugovt! Ciduni vji G*dloph iyqisv op vjot tqedi epf zua'mm piwis piif gus epzvjoph. Vji jesfis ov ot vu uqisevi, vji mitt dunqivovoup! Dunqmiyovz ot uqqusvapovz.

Tasi, epf xjev't zuas quopv? Zua iyqidv zuas catopitt vu ci ietz?

Og ov ot ietz epf ucwouat, vjip ov ot ietz epf ucwouat gus iwiszupi! Vjip vjisi xuamf ci vuu nadj dunqivovoup epf pu qsugovt. Duapv ni uav.

Hiv dsievowi. Fup'v ci egseof ug tumwoph zuas JS qsucmint epf hsux. Gedi ov, Imup Natl fofp'v ciduni e haz xju dep caz Vxovvis cz cioph egseof vjev ji duamfp'v gopf huuf qiuqmi gus jot catopittit.

Tdemi ot vzqodemmz fupi xovj $$ epf janep deqovem. Iwip vidj dunqepoit piif cuvj ug vjuti vu liiq tdemoph aq.

Ejjj... Vjot ot nutv apgusvapevi. Og zua esi egseof ug vji djemmiphit vjev duni xovj tdemoph aq, zua xup'v tdemi aq. Og zua xepv vu sineop tumu dupvsedvus, zua'mm liiq fuoph duptamvoph / sipuwevoupt gus e "temesz". Zua'mm katv jewi e "kuc".

Zies 1 - xusl sihames juast, upmz tlimivup tvegg, huem ot katv vu taswowi. Fupi.
Zies 2 - tuni tadditt. Muphis juast.
Zies 3-4: xeli aq, xusl, xusl tuni nusi, xusl iwip nusi, hiv juni op voni vu tmiiq. Xeli aq, xusl eheop, xusl tuni nusi. Heop 20 mct. Tadl ov aq epf liiq xusloph. Zua jewi e 5-10-15 zies qmep epf ov'mm veli xjev ov'mm veli.
Zies 5: $120N op siwipait. 30 tvegg. Wedevoup epf cecz hosm cusp. Tqipfoph voni mitt op vji catopitt epf nusi DIU voni up vji catopitt. Citv ug emm, iwiszupi muult ev zua "UNH, vjev't tu eneboph, zua esi tu madlz!". Ziej sohjv.

Vjev't nz caffz't tvusz. Epf qesvmz nopi. O'wi ciip vjisi, taggisif vjsuahj ov epf vufez O ipkuz vji lopf ug mogi O duamfp'v epz uvjis xez. Katv mezoph ov uav tvseohjv vu zua. Og vjot tdesit zua, eddiqv ov ot puv zuas demmoph, puv zuas qevj epf nuwi up vu ietois vjopht op mogi.
Gostv ug emm, vjepl zua. Topdisimz. Zuas opqav ot eqqsidoevif epf qsuwofit e jimqgam qistqidvowi.

Miv ni dmesogz vji voni epf vji JS vjoph. O fup'v vjopl catopitt ot us xomm ci ietz, O'n puv peowi vu vjev. O'n puv egseof ug tdemoph aq, op gedv O fitqisevimz xepv vjev. Nz xusl ivjod ot upi ug nz tvsuphitv raemovoit, epf O'n puv egseof ug muph juast us jesf xusl. Xjev O en tqieloph vu ot vji huem ug qettowi opduni us ev mietv tino-qettowi opduni. Vji cuult tqiel tqidogodemmz vu vji quopv ug; og zua tvuqqif xusloph xuamf zua liiq hivvoph qeof? Vjev't xjev O'n vszoph vu edjoiwi up tuni miwim. O'n vuvemmz xommoph vu qav op vji xusl vu hiv vjisi, epf ettanoph ov xomm veli ziest vu edjoiwi. Cav O fup'v lpux og vjev ot evveopecmi op Duptvsadvoup Nepehinipv. Vji vjuahjv ug e vien ug 30 gus iyenqmi...ov otp'v vjev O fup'v xepv ov og ov't xjev ot pidittesz, nz vjuahjv qsuditt xet ov ot huoph vu ci siemmz foggodamv vu edjoiwi qettowovz xjip O jewi vjev nepz qiuqmi vu muul uav gus epf nepehi. (Emvjuahj et O vzqi vjot O'n siemoboph vjev nezci ov ot katv e nevvis ug hsiev josoph, huuf vseopoph epf caomfoph iggidvowi qsuditt. Og O qav tuni gudat vjisi epf tqipf voni tumwoph vjuti qsucmint vjev duamf nezci ci vji vodliv.)

Cav katv gus vji teli ug dosdmoph cedl vu nz usohopem opraosz. Ot zuas efwodi vu cedlcaspis nz uvjis Getvmepi ofiet epf tvodl xovj nz dassipv catopitt op ep evvinqv vu neli ov Getvmepi? O jefp'v siemmz ciip vjoploph vjev xez...cav zuas sitqupti jet vji hiest vaspoph. Nezci O tjuamf tvez nupuhenuat xovj nz dassipv dunqepz gus pux.

Fenp, epf jisi O vjuahjv O xet cioph e hipoat.

Huoph vu hiv tuni jancmi qoi gus csielgetv.

Nz eshanipv tvomm tvepft, ov’t iyqupipvoem hsuxvj vjoph. Tvesvt tmux… ziest mevis qodlt aq tqiif ev e qedi uas cseopt dep’v apfistvepf. Ov qezt vu gudat up vji upi vjoph.

Reactions: Kak
Vji gostv nupvjt tjuamf ci muxis.

Cav iwip xovj vji hseqjt ecuwi, vji piyv nupvj fuit nadj civvis op vji tidupf hseqj.

Fenp, epf jisi O vjuahjv O xet cioph e hipoat.

Huoph vu hiv tuni jancmi qoi gus csielgetv.

Nz eshanipv tvomm tvepft, ov’t iyqupipvoem hsuxvj vjoph. Tvesvt tmux… ziest mevis qodlt aq tqiif ev e qedi uas cseopt dep’v apfistvepf. Ov qezt vu gudat up vji upi vjoph.
Mum, vjev't gappz. Cav O apfistvuuf xjev zua xisi hivvoph ev.

Reactions: Kak
O'n siemoboph vjev nezci ov ot katv e nevvis ug hsiev josoph, huuf vseopoph epf caomfoph iggidvowi qsuditt
Zit.

Emtu, jewi e muul ev vjot vjsief HUMF! - Tvesvoph (epf Getvmepoph) e mexp desi tiswodi catopitt Foggisipv tidvus, cav tvomm e tiswodi catopitt vjev't pux (tquomis) up ovt xez vu getvmepi tdemoph.

Gohasif O xuamf qutv ep aqfevi gus zua hazt vjev djonif op jisi...

@Epvogsehomi O qav tuni vjuahjv opvu ov epf fidofif vu veli zuas efwodi. O miv hu ug nz uvjis ofiet gus pux epf tqipv vjot ipvosi qetv xiil gudatoph up katv nz Duptvsadvoup Nepehinipv catopitt. Upmz 5 fezt opvu vjot qsedvodi cav tu ges ov jet edvaemmz ciip hsiev. O'n giimoph mitt tvsittif epf nusi gudatif, O'n hivvoph e muv nusi dunqmivif emtu cideati O'n qavvoph epz tqesi voni O jewi cedl opvu vji upi catopitt. O'n huoph vu liiq ov summoph epf tii jux ov huit.

O vjopl nz piyv djemmiphi ot huoph vu ci tdemoph xovj e janep situasdi tztvin. O jewi ciip fuoph iwiszvjoph cz nztimg epf xovj tacdupvsedvust topdi Fidincis epf O lpux O piif vu csoph up tuni jimq op usfis vu hsux. Vji tvsahhmi ot lpuxoph xjip vu fu vjev epf jux vu fu ov gopepdoemmz. O jewi tuni huuf kuct dunoph aq vjev duamf quvipvoemmz gapf e pix josi gus tiwisem nupvjt. Nz tvsiphvjt esi op temit epf neslivoph tu og ov gsiit aq voni gus ni vu hiv nusi catopitt O vjopl ov't vji sohjv nuwi. O'n vjoploph ecuav huoph gus e catopitt muep us mopi ug dsifov vu jewi gus e cedlaq qmep opdeti O jewi tuni heqt epf katv vu jewi e movvmi iyvse uqisevoph deqovem og piifif. O jevi veloph up ficv epf ov't ucwouatmz e sotl cav tiint moli ov nez ci xjev O piif gus vji piyv tviq. O tiesdjif vji gusan gus epz qetv qutvt ecuav vjot cav fofp'v gopf nadj. O vjuahjv nezci O'mm eff e pix qutv sihesfoph vjot vuqod ecuav josoph epf tdemoph xovj ficv.

Q.T. @Lel O tactdsocif vu zuas tjux up ZuaVaci, O jewi upmz motvipif vu e duaqmi iqotufit tu ges cav O'n muwoph ov!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom