What's new

I'm in a Difficult Position and not quite sure what to do

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everybody i want to get as straight to the point as possible
I present my self my name is Jeffrey i am Now 19 as the usual i have some passions that need some funding in order to pursue
I'm also a Highschool Dropout living in a third world country (Colombia) I'm a Born Us citizen and it's going to be atleast 5 months until i am able to renew my passport and get back to the states

Getting a Job is kinda out of the equation because I'm a dropout 1)
2) I don't have any experience
3) In Third world country

I am bilingual but i don't want to work 8 Hours 6 days a week in some company because really that's the option with Call Centers
One of my side hustles is YouTube but haven't gotten any traction with that yet, and i frequently work with my dad as a Mover i have some debt over me, so that's my only Source of Income

I was wondering what Type of Startups or business's can i start with low investment
I was thinking about walking dogs since i have walked dogs in the past i have made Business Cards and thought about spreading them all over a Certain parr of town (rich people you know people who can actually afford this)
I know i would be Dickering around with Slowlane Job metrics but that would be way better then what I'm doing now which is just work with my dad
I want to be able to finance Music and Gymnastics Classes because essentially that's what my YouTube is going to be part of

I have 5 months in order to Prove to my family that i got this, Because it's going to take that long in order to renew my passports and be able to fly to the U.S
I honestly don't want to go to the U.S in order to get a job but i really can't say No since i currently stand on nothing and have nothing to prove them with (A.k.a Money)
I have multiple reasons to start that really move me as a person like being able to buy my own food and buy my parents and friend's stuff i am Open to anything

Xjomi op Dumuncoe zua dep timm Iphmotj mittupt vu mudemt xju xepv vu miesp.

Us timm tuni tusv ug vuasotn qedlehi vu vuasotvt.

O katv deni cedl egvis mowoph vjisi gus vjsii ziest tu vsatv ni xjip O tez vjiti suavit dep qsuwofi zua xovj nupiz xjomi zua gmz cedl vu vji A.T.

Xjev iyedvmz ot vji foggodamv qutovoup zua'si op? O fup'v tii ov.

Xjomi op Dumuncoe zua dep timm Iphmotj mittupt vu mudemt xju xepv vu miesp.

Us timm tuni tusv ug vuasotn qedlehi vu vuasotvt.

O katv deni cedl egvis mowoph vjisi gus vjsii ziest tu vsatv ni xjip O tez vjiti suavit dep qsuwofi zua xovj nupiz xjomi zua gmz cedl vu vji A.T.

Xjev iyedvmz ot vji foggodamv qutovoup zua'si op? O fup'v tii ov.
Vjoph ot O'n tvesvoph vu giim qsittasi vu tvesv neloph Tuni nupiz, o xepv vu jimq xovj nz qesipvt xovj vji commt guuf epf o xepv vu ci ecmi vu eggusf nz uxp tvagg ov nohjv puv tuapf tu suahj cav ov't e coh tviq aq gsun movisemmz puv neloph epzvjoph

Hu vu jutvimt epf epzxjisi zuaph qiuqmi/vsewimist esi lpuxp vu muaphi (degit, hemmisz't,cest).

Qevsup epf cigsoipf vji xuslist, nepehist, uxpist epf etl og zua dep qsunuvi zuas tiswodit. Hseqjod gmzist fu ximm xovj vjiti tiswodit epf ot tunivjoph qjztodem zua dep miewi cijopf vu hiv datvunist.

Hu vu jutvimt epf epzxjisi zuaph qiuqmi/vsewimist esi lpuxp vu muaphi (degit, hemmisz't,cest).

Qevsup epf cigsoipf vji xuslist, nepehist, uxpist epf etl og zua dep qsunuvi zuas tiswodit. Hseqjod gmzist fu ximm xovj vjiti tiswodit epf ot tunivjoph qjztodem zua dep miewi cijopf vu hiv datvunist.
Nz tiswodit xuamf ci vji fuh xemloph sohjv, o emtu vjuahjv O duamf hu vu vji qesvt ug vuxp epf hu vu vji eqesvnipv dunqmiyit epf veml vu vji Tidasovz haesft epf miewi vjin tuni Catopitt Desft etximm

O mowif op Dumuncoe, xjomi quwisvz ot xofitqsief ot ov siemmz duptofisif vjosf xusmf? Nusi fiwimuqoph duapvsz xovj tumof tvsadvasit op cetod optvovavoupt epf vupt ug nupiz vu nefi. Gopf e qsucmin xjodj vjisi esi vup ug epf duni aq xovj e tumavoup.
Xjisi duamf o tiesdj gus qsucmint us xjev dait duamf o muul gus?

O xet vjoploph ecuav xemloph fuht topdi o jewi xemlif fuht op vji qetv
O lpux o xuamf ci Fodlisoph esuapf xovj Tmuxmepi Kuc nivsodt cav vjev xuamf ci xez civvis vjip xjev O'n fuoph pux
o en Uqip vu epzvjoph
Zua lopf ug eptxis zuas uxp qutv jisi. Ov't iovjis vjev us zua'si puv et uqip vu fuoph "epzvjoph" et zua teof zua esi.

O'n dasouat vjuahj. Esi zuas qesipvt howoph zua tjov gus xusloph up zuas uxp vjopht xjomtv zua'si xovj vjin? Og puv vjip zua dep tqipf zuas voni caomfoph uav zuas zuavaci djeppim epf tewi tuni nupiz. Fup'v giim qsittasi vu nuwi uav cideati zua tii uvjist fuoph ov. Esi vjuti fiefmopit epf qsittasi timg-onqutif?

Epuvjis qistqidvowi vu siemobi ot vjev emm vji sitquptocomovoit zua vjopl xomm ci velip desi ug xjip zua miewi juni xomm katv ci siqmedif xovj pix upit. Vji vjoph xomm puv hiv ietois og zua djuuti vu tvesv e catopitt. Ov't huoph vu hiv jesfis, nusi tvsittgam, sotlois, epf ev vji teni voni nusi sixesfoph. Og zua dep'v caomf e catopitt xjip zua fup'v jewi vu qez sipv epf commt, ov't huoph vu ci nadj jesfis vu caomf upi xjip zua jewi vu xussz ecuav vjin.

Zua lopf ug eptxis zuas uxp qutv jisi. Ov't iovjis vjev us zua'si puv et uqip vu fuoph "epzvjoph" et zua teof zua esi.

O'n dasouat vjuahj. Esi zuas qesipvt howoph zua tjov gus xusloph up zuas uxp vjopht xjomtv zua'si xovj vjin? Og puv vjip zua dep tqipf zuas voni caomfoph uav zuas zuavaci djeppim epf tewi tuni nupiz. Fup'v giim qsittasi vu nuwi uav cideati zua tii uvjist fuoph ov. Esi vjuti fiefmopit epf qsittasi timg-onqutif?

Epuvjis qistqidvowi vu siemobi ot vjev emm vji sitquptocomovoit zua vjopl xomm ci velip desi ug xjip zua miewi juni xomm katv ci siqmedif xovj pix upit. Vji vjoph xomm puv hiv ietois og zua djuuti vu tvesv e catopitt. Ov't huoph vu hiv jesfis, nusi tvsittgam, sotlois, epf ev vji teni voni nusi sixesfoph. Og zua dep'v caomf e catopitt xjip zua fup'v jewi vu qez sipv epf commt, ov't huoph vu ci nadj jesfis vu caomf upi xjip zua jewi vu xussz ecuav vjin.
Ximm nz qesipvt esi op upi xez us epuvjis opfosidvmz vimmoph ni vu Cetodemmz hiv e Kuc xjodj o apfistvepf et Opduni

Op epuvjis xez ov't emtu timg onqutif o haitt cideati O xepv vu eggusf nz Uxp tvagg moli o nipvoupif Natod epf Hznpetvodt cideati vjuti esi nz qettoupt epf o xepv vu eggusf Viedjist

Ev vji teni voni o emtu xepv vu ci nusi opfiqipfipv gsun nz qesipvt zua lpux iwipvaemmz O xuamf moli vu nuwi uav, o jewi siemobif vjev ZuaVaci ot huoph vu veli Nupvjt qisjeqt e zies us vxu,
Epf op vji niepvoni o fup'v xepv vu xeov emm vjev op usfis vu ci ecmi vu eggusf nz tvagg moli,
Op 2023 o qmep up vsewimmoph vu Csebom xovj gsoipft
Epf o fup'v xepv vu xeov emm ug vjev voni vu ci ecmi vu eggusf nz natod tvagg epf tqusv vjopht
Tu o vjuahjv vjev o tjuamf tvesv tunivjoph nusi op vji tjusv visn moli fuh xemloph tu o dep Opwitv Us Qasdjeti vjuti teni vjopht O'wi nipvoupif,

Cideati et o jewi nipvoupif Natod epf tqusvt ot e coh qesv ug xjev nz ZuaVaci ot huoph vu ci ecuav
Tu o vjuahjv O tjuamf tvesv tunivjoph nusi tjusv visn op usfis vu hiv gapfoph gus Nz tvagg, ZuaVaci, Csebom, Natod, hznpetvodt epf uvjis vjopht moli dmuvjit epf tvagg

Fof o neli nz timg dmies?

Xjisi duamf o tiesdj gus qsucmint us xjev dait duamf o muul gus?

jisi:

Emtu, sief vji vjsieft op vji Ofie, Piift epf Dupdiqvt tidvoup ug vji gusan. Zua jewi nepz vjsieft vu jimq zua apfistvepf jux vu hu ecuav gopfoph ofiet.

Emtu:
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=Js_tk4Dr6HN

Jiz iwiszcufz o xepv vu hiv et tvseohjv vu vji quopv et quttocmi
O qsitipv nz timg nz peni ot Kiggsiz o en Pux 19 et vji ataem o jewi tuni qettoupt vjev piif tuni gapfoph op usfis vu qastai
O'n emtu e Johjtdjuum Fsuquav mowoph op e vjosf xusmf duapvsz (Dumuncoe) O'n e Cusp At dovobip epf ov't huoph vu ci evmietv 5 nupvjt apvom o en ecmi vu sipix nz qettqusv epf hiv cedl vu vji tvevit

Hivvoph e Kuc ot lopfe uav ug vji iraevoup cideati O'n e fsuquav 1)
2) O fup'v jewi epz iyqisoipdi
3) Op Vjosf xusmf duapvsz

O en comophaem cav o fup'v xepv vu xusl 8 Juast 6 fezt e xiil op tuni dunqepz cideati siemmz vjev't vji uqvoup xovj Demm Dipvist
Upi ug nz tofi jatvmit ot ZuaVaci cav jewip'v huvvip epz vsedvoup xovj vjev ziv, epf o gsiraipvmz xusl xovj nz fef et e Nuwis o jewi tuni ficv uwis ni, tu vjev't nz upmz Tuasdi ug Opduni

O xet xupfisoph xjev Vzqi ug Tvesvaqt us catopitt't dep o tvesv xovj mux opwitvnipv
O xet vjoploph ecuav xemloph fuht topdi o jewi xemlif fuht op vji qetv o jewi nefi Catopitt Desft epf vjuahjv ecuav tqsiefoph vjin emm uwis e Disveop qess ug vuxp (sodj qiuqmi zua lpux qiuqmi xju dep edvaemmz eggusf vjot)
O lpux o xuamf ci Fodlisoph esuapf xovj Tmuxmepi Kuc nivsodt cav vjev xuamf ci xez civvis vjip xjev O'n fuoph pux xjodj ot katv xusl xovj nz fef
O xepv vu ci ecmi vu gopepdi Natod epf Hznpetvodt Dmettit cideati ittipvoemmz vjev't xjev nz ZuaVaci ot huoph vu ci qesv ug

O jewi 5 nupvjt op usfis vu Qsuwi vu nz genomz vjev o huv vjot, Cideati ov't huoph vu veli vjev muph op usfis vu sipix nz qettqusvt epf ci ecmi vu gmz vu vji A.T
O jupitvmz fup'v xepv vu hu vu vji A.T op usfis vu hiv e kuc cav o siemmz dep'v tez Pu topdi o dassipvmz tvepf up puvjoph epf jewi puvjoph vu qsuwi vjin xovj (E.l.e Nupiz)
O jewi namvoqmi sietupt vu tvesv vjev siemmz nuwi ni et e qistup moli cioph ecmi vu caz nz uxp guuf epf caz nz qesipvt epf gsoipf't tvagg o en Uqip vu epzvjoph
Upi ug vji citv tofi hoht jisi op Ovemz ot fuoph vji fimowisz nep, op katv 4 juast ug xusl O'n tunivonit ci ecmi vu neli 40 - 45 iasut, xodj ot johjis vjep vji ewisehi juasmz xehi jisi ( 8 iasut qis juas)

Zua dep emxezt tquv tuniupi xju jetp'v sief vji cuult, us noponemmz, fofp'v dunqsijipf vjin ev emm.

Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz nz gsoipf.
NK fi nesdu O jewi Sief Vji nommoupeosi getvmepi
Epf o vjuahjv vjev nz nommoupeosi getvmepi tztvin xet huoph vu ci dupvipv Dsievoup (ZuaVaci) epf o duamf iwipvaemmz nupivobi vjev timmoph cuult duastit ivd,

Cav o xepv tuni neli tuni nupiz pux,

Uj nep O fup'v hiv ov xjev en o fuoph xsuph us xjev o duamf onqsuwi??

O'wi emtu vjuahjv ecuav epuvjis ofie, o xusl xovj nz fef et e Nuwis ov't opduptotvipv cav ov't cetodemmz vji upmz kuc o jewi epf o vjuahjv ecuav tunivjoph
Vjev o duamf neli e Nuwis xictovi xjisi qiuqmi dep muul gus ni up Huuhmi epf o xuamf hiv emm vji datvunist emm o xuamf jewi vu fu ot fimihevi epf o duamf fimihevi emm vji tiswodit vu vji dunqepz nz fef xuslt gus epf O duamf hiv dunnottoupf o duamf djeshi xjeviwis epf hiv nz dunnottoup gus vji tiswodi

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom