What's new

I'm Sam from the UK! Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sambarnes90

New Contributor
Hello Everyone!

My name is Sam, I'm a 23 year old from the UK.

I currently live in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, right in the North East of England.

It's a fantastic place to be, the start-up culture is really prominent and it's great to see so many British entrepreneurs thriving.

I'm currently working in house for a Domain Name company. Primarily my job is Social Media marketing.

But that's not my dream, as I'm sure everyone here understands!

I'm still at a very early stage in my career and doing everything I can to absorb as much industry knowledge as possible every day.

The long term plan is to create a digital marketing agency that covers every single base possible. I want to create something truly unique that helps people get their businesses off the ground with a complete range of digital marketing from Adwords to Websites.

My passion is for anything web based. I've set up a few affiliate sites before and made some small commissions, but have often found it difficult to find the time to dedicate myself to them whilst working.

I currently run two websites, a personal blog and another site, dedicated to my other passion, Music.

After stumbling across the forum while searching for some advice, I saw the way the community supported each other and had to get signed up!

Next step: Read the free chapters MJ has so kindly provided, then get a real copy of The Millionaire Fastlane ordered from Amazon so I can turn my idea into a reality.

So there's my 'Story so far'.

I hope I'll be able to come back to this thread in 2 or 3 years from now and be proud of what I've achieved.

In the mentality of this forum let me rephrase that ... I will be able to come back to this thread in 18 months and be very very proud of what I've created and the financial benefits it's brought me!

Thanks for reading my intro thread everyone.

See you on the boards!
Sam

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusant, epf vji nommoupeosi getvmepi cuul ot figopovimz vji hu vu cuul gus lpuxoph vji gopepdoem suefneqt vjev esi quttocmi op mogi.

Ximduni vu vji gusant, epf vji nommoupeosi getvmepi cuul ot figopovimz vji hu vu cuul gus lpuxoph vji gopepdoem suefneqt vjev esi quttocmi op mogi.

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni Sewipt_Tjefux!

O'n huoph vu ci usfisoph e duqz ug vji cuul op vji nuspoph.

Muuloph gusxesf vu hivvoph tvesvif pux!

Jisi't vu vji gostv fez ug vji sitv ug nz mogi epf emm vjev huuf tvagg.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom