What's new

Import/Export based from Asia?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AshanD

New Contributor
Hi all,

I make my living as a futures trader. It pays quite well but the stress is enormous and i could not see myself doing this for the rest of my life. I have an exit plan into commercial real estate, but with local conditions in California being as they are (and I'm tied here for another 2 years due to school) real estate, especially in the commercial arena, is still off in the horizon.

I could not give up futures trading because nothing else would pay as well, but it is just so volatile that I wish I had another side business to cover the living expenses. Even if my business made 1/4 my trading for comparable effort I would be happy with it.

I am considering a side business. I have $100,000 saved but am not willing/able to use all of this money. I can work $25,000 now, or about $50,000 in 6 months if I need to wait.

The business I have in mind is an import/export business that buys its products cheaply from a country with many manufacturing exports like China. Ideally I would set up a B2B pipeline but I know nothing of what is involved to do this. Other option is selling B2C through a website or ebay.

If anyone has experience in this area, is this a realistic plan, or am I just pipe dreaming up a business that is far more difficult, possibly inaccessible for non importers, than I imagined?

Thanks
Ashan

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo emm,

O neli nz mowoph et e gavasit vsefis. Ov qezt raovi ximm cav vji tvsitt ot ipusnuat epf o duamf puv tii nztimg fuoph vjot gus vji sitv ug nz mogi. O jewi ep iyov qmep opvu dunnisdoem siem itvevi, cav xovj mudem dupfovoupt op Demoguspoe cioph et vjiz esi (epf O'n voif jisi gus epuvjis 2 ziest fai vu tdjuum) siem itvevi, itqidoemmz op vji dunnisdoem esipe, ot tvomm ugg op vji jusobup.

O duamf puv howi aq gavasit vsefoph cideati puvjoph imti xuamf qez et ximm, cav ov ot katv tu wumevomi vjev O xotj O jef epuvjis tofi catopitt vu duwis vji mowoph iyqiptit. Iwip og nz catopitt nefi 1/4 nz vsefoph gus dunqesecmi iggusv O xuamf ci jeqqz xovj ov.

O en duptofisoph e tofi catopitt. O jewi $100,000 tewif cav en puv xommoph/ecmi vu ati emm ug vjot nupiz. O dep xusl $25,000 pux, us ecuav $50,000 op 6 nupvjt og O piif vu xeov.

Vji catopitt O jewi op nopf ot ep onqusv/iyqusv catopitt vjev cazt ovt qsufadvt djieqmz gsun e duapvsz xovj nepz nepagedvasoph iyqusvt moli Djope. Ofiemmz O xuamf tiv aq e C2C qoqimopi cav O lpux puvjoph ug xjev ot opwumwif vu fu vjot. Uvjis uqvoup ot timmoph C2D vjsuahj e xictovi us icez.

Og epzupi jet iyqisoipdi op vjot esie, ot vjot e siemotvod qmep, us en O katv qoqi fsienoph aq e catopitt vjev ot ges nusi foggodamv, quttocmz opeddittocmi gus pup onqusvist, vjep O onehopif?

Vjeplt
Etjep

Gsun vji nupiz ov tuapft moli zua neli, zua duamf qsucecmz neli tonomes nupiz(us nusi) qmezoph qulis, xjodj nez ci mitt tvsittgam gus zua. Lopf ug tonomes xusl et ges et jewoph vu qav op vji juast vu hiv vji nupiz vjuahj, tu fappu og vjev'f ci ep uqvoup gus zua. Og zua'si katv muuloph gus e xez uav gsun vsefoph vjuahj, nohjv ci xusvj iyqmusoph. O edvaemmz muulif opvu gavasit vsefoph raovi e cov, cav ov xet e dseqmuef ug xusl dunqesif vu qulis tu O fidofif ov xetp'v xusvj ov vu simiesp vji teni vzqi ug hsopf, topdi qulis ot nusi gap.

Jo emm,

Vji catopitt O jewi op nopf ot ep onqusv/iyqusv catopitt vjev cazt ovt qsufadvt djieqmz gsun e duapvsz xovj nepz nepagedvasoph iyqusvt moli Djope. Ofiemmz O xuamf tiv aq e C2C qoqimopi cav O lpux puvjoph ug xjev ot opwumwif vu fu vjot. Uvjis uqvoup ot timmoph C2D vjsuahj e xictovi us icez.

Etjep

Vu ni, gopfoph cazist ot vuahjis vjep gopfoph qsufadvt vu timm. Ug duasti, zua jewi vu gostv gopf xjev qsufadvt vu timm epf vjip gopf vji taqqmois. Op uvjis xusft, zua piif vu gopf xjev qiuqmi xepv, xjisi vjiz hiv ov pux epf jux nadj vjiz qez pux.

Og zua dep timm, zua dep pihuvoevi e civvis qsodi xovj zuas taqqmois.

Gopfoph datvunist ot jesf, og zua veli vjot suavi, neli tasi zua neli tnemm usfist (wisz tnemm), tii xjev timmt vjip tvesv onqusvoph meshi usfist.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom