What's new

IMPORTING (NON EU COUNTRY TO UK)

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fmi

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
32
Rep Bank
$370
User Power: 47%
Hello FastLaners,

After months of listening the books of MJ on audible over and over. Spying posts once in a while and fake executing, I think I am finally ready to start.
I am now stuck in a step that might be easy to understand for some but hard to understand for me, LICENSING. I have the product ready to be consumed.

I have gone through countless of random websites and the gov's website to find information but I might just be dumb.

So, I want to import alcohol from a non EU country to the UK. The options are;

1: In bulk, and then package it in bottles here, in the UK
2: Already packaged and sealed, ready to be sold.

I know that I have to rent a place like a Container or a garage and get a personal & premises alcohol selling lisence, but I do know know about the rest.
I also know that you need a license to transport alcohol to the UK, but not exactly what kind of license.

My plan is to sell locally and online as a start and then get into whatever store I can.

I am still searching and asking people. If anyone has done it, or has any knowledge regarding the matter, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Muult moli zua jewi ep ofie, hsiev epf zua esi siefz vu tvesv iyidavoph.

Zua tjuamf fu e gamm DIPVT epemztot cigusi fowoph op.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom