• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

INVESTING Infinite Banking/Become Your Own Bank - Cash Value Life Insurance Strategy

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

HoosierLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
146%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Don’t know if this has been discussed in the past.

I’m an insurance agent originally, so I know more of the inner workings of this strategy than most.

I’ve read a number of books on it as well. I would recommend 3 of Bryan Bloom’s books on the topic if you want to learn more.

The strategy, in a nut shell, is you purchase a max funded cash value life insurance policy.

Could be an Indexed Universal or Whole Life product (IUL or WL).

But they need to be designed specifically for this strategy.

Basically, the least amount of life insurance and the most amount of cash value accumulation along with purchasing Paid Up Additions (PUA) to the policy each year.

This allows you to grow the death benefit, thus allowing for greater amounts of Cash Value accumulation.

Once your Cash Value (CV) has enough accumulation, you can borrow from the policy in the form of loans.

The loans are usually around 5.5-6%. The internal rate of return is around 5-5%.

The greatest benefit is that loans against the policy do not lower what you’ve actually accumulated. (Assuming you don’t take it to $0 and the policy lapses).

So, if you have $100,000 in CV and take out a $50,000 loan, you are still earning interest as if you had $100,000 in the policy.

So you’d be paying 6% on the $50,000 loan, but still earning 5.5% on the $100,000.

Allows for capital deployment without losing future compound interest.

You become your own bank by lending the money to yourself vs taking out a loan from a bank. Pay it back on whatever schedule you want.

All loans are paid in arrears. All you have to pay is the interest (so the CV doesn’t get to $0 and the policy lapses).

Any outstanding loans would be paid out from the death benefit if you don’t pay them back.

So you can use the CV for capital deployment or for retirement.

While the IRR is low, because you would be taking out loans as “income” they are tax free.

The death benefit is also tax free.

I have a $3M WL policy that I pay $3000/mo for.

I started it at 40. At 65, I could pull out $150,000 tax free for life.

That was not my reason for getting it.

I’m using it as a savings account with life insurance and a way to deploy capital without trading future compound interest to a 3rd party (a bank).

I will likely let it accumulate until death and pass on $7-10M to my children.

Thoughts? Concerns?

Dave Ramsey hates them, so that’s a plus for me.

It beats the buy term and invest the difference strategy.

But if used for retirement, it can still be deemed a live poor die rich strategy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Don’t know if this has been discussed in the past.

I’m an insurance agent originally, so I know more of the inner workings of this strategy than most.

I’ve read a number of books on it as well. I would recommend 3 of Bryan Bloom’s books on the topic if you want to learn more.

The strategy, in a nut shell, is you purchase a max funded cash value life insurance policy.

Could be an Indexed Universal or Whole Life product (IUL or WL).

But they need to be designed specifically for this strategy.

Basically, the least amount of life insurance and the most amount of cash value accumulation along with purchasing Paid Up Additions (PUA) to the policy each year.

This allows you to grow the death benefit, thus allowing for greater amounts of Cash Value accumulation.

Once your Cash Value (CV) has enough accumulation, you can borrow from the policy in the form of loans.

The loans are usually around 5.5-6%. The internal rate of return is around 5-5%.

The greatest benefit is that loans against the policy do not lower what you’ve actually accumulated. (Assuming you don’t take it to $0 and the policy lapses).

So, if you have $100,000 in CV and take out a $50,000 loan, you are still earning interest as if you had $100,000 in the policy.

So you’d be paying 6% on the $50,000 loan, but still earning 5.5% on the $100,000.

Allows for capital deployment without losing future compound interest.

You become your own bank by lending the money to yourself vs taking out a loan from a bank. Pay it back on whatever schedule you want.

All loans are paid in arrears. All you have to pay is the interest (so the CV doesn’t get to $0 and the policy lapses).

Any outstanding loans would be paid out from the death benefit if you don’t pay them back.

So you can use the CV for capital deployment or for retirement.

While the IRR is low, because you would be taking out loans as “income” they are tax free.

The death benefit is also tax free.

I have a $3M WL policy that I pay $3000/mo for.

I started it at 40. At 65, I could pull out $150,000 tax free for life.

That was not my reason for getting it.

I’m using it as a savings account with life insurance and a way to deploy capital without trading future compound interest to a 3rd party (a bank).

I will likely let it accumulate until death and pass on $7-10M to my children.

Thoughts? Concerns?

Dave Ramsey hates them, so that’s a plus for me.

It beats the buy term and invest the difference strategy.

But if used for retirement, it can still be deemed a live poor die rich strategy.
Universal life products are notorious for high distribution cost.

Policy loan is basically a secured loan. If you take a loan against your house on 4 percent interest your house still can appreciate and you can collect rental on it there is nothing different from being a secured loan.

Yes there might be tax advantages depending where you are.

I am also in insurance and mutual fund sales, but I found a lot of the sales concepts pushed around in the industry unconvincing to me.

I would only recommend whole life insurance to the very young insured. Because insurance premium works on a simple model that it assumes the mortality risk to be inversely proportional to age. But when I deep dive on the stats of hospitalization claims that there is virtually no difference between aged 0 to age 40 plus on average. If you purchase a whole life insurance at birth you locked in your premium at insanely cheap price.

Insurance underwriting today still works on a primitive model that if you have no history of pre-existing illness you are assumed to be “perfectly healthy”. This is means that a baby two weeks old with no birth defect or major illness is assumed to be perfectly healthy and lowest premium locked in at age zero. This ignored the risk of genetic illness surfacing later, and hence when clients locked in the premium for their children this is the time when they are paying the least for per dollar of risk being transferred away.

Last edited:
Apowistem mogi qsufadvt esi puvusouat gus johj fotvsocavoup dutv.

Qumodz muep ot cetodemmz e tidasif muep. Og zua veli e muep eheoptv zuas juati up 4 qisdipv opvisitv zuas juati tvomm dep eqqsidoevi epf zua dep dummidv sipvem up ov vjisi ot puvjoph foggisipv gsun cioph e tidasif muep.

Zit vjisi nohjv ci vey efwepvehit fiqipfoph xjisi zua esi.

O en emtu op optasepdi epf navaem gapf temit, cav O guapf e muv ug vji temit dupdiqvt qatjif esuapf op vji opfatvsz apdupwopdoph vu ni.

O xuamf upmz sidunnipf xjumi mogi optasepdi vu vji wisz zuaph optasif. Cideati optasepdi qsinoan xuslt up e tonqmi nufim vjev ov ettanit vji nusvemovz sotl vu ci opwistimz qsuqusvoupem vu ehi. Cav xjip O fiiq fowi up vji tvevt ug jutqovemobevoup dmeont vjev vjisi ot wosvaemmz pu foggisipdi civxiip ehif 0 vu ehi 40 qmat up ewisehi. Og zua qasdjeti e xjumi mogi optasepdi ev cosvj zua mudlif op zuas qsinoan ev optepimz djieq qsodi.
Ziej, O xuamf puv caz vjot qsufadv og O fofp’v lpux jux ov xuslif.

OAMt fu jewi johjis dutvt xovj e johjis quvipvoem aqtofi. Eheop, og vjiz’si fitohpif dussidvmz.

Ov’t xjz O xipv xovj e ney gapfif navaem XM qumodz.

Zua huvve tewi nupiz epzxezt… gus deqovem fiqmuznipv. Puv gus tewoph vu hiv sodj xjip zua foi.

Og O tewi $100,000 opvu e navaem gapf epf veli uav $50,000 gus deqovem fiqmuznipv, pux O jewi deq heopt vey, QMAT O’n upmz eddanamevoph opvisitv up $50,000

Xovj e ney gapfif DW qumodz, O’n tvomm eddanamevoph opvisitv cetif up $100,000.

Ettanoph e 6% muep sevi epf 5% OSS, O’n neloph $5000 e zies up vji qumodz vu qez cedl e $3000 muep.

Vjev’t e qutovowi $2000 escovsehi vu fiqmuz deqovem.

Mivt ati e siem mogi iyenqmi.

Tuniupi cazt e $50,000 des epf hivt e 7% sevi gus 6 ziest. Xi emm lpux vjev’t e cef ofie.

Teni iyenqmi et ecuwi, O duamf muep vji nupiz vu nztimg epf optvief ug qezoph 7% qis zies, O’n neloph $2000+ e zies vu qez nztimg cedl.

Zua veli vjev $50,000 uav ug e navaem gapf epf zua puv upmz uxi vji deq heopt, cav zua’si mutoph emm vji gavasi opvisitv vjev $50,000 xuamf jewi iespif apvom zua foi.

Ziej, O xuamf puv caz vjot qsufadv og O fofp’v lpux jux ov xuslif.

OAMt fu jewi johjis dutvt xovj e johjis quvipvoem aqtofi. Eheop, og vjiz’si fitohpif dussidvmz.

Ov’t xjz O xipv xovj e ney gapfif navaem XM qumodz.

Zua huvve tewi nupiz epzxezt… gus deqovem fiqmuznipv. Puv gus tewoph vu hiv sodj xjip zua foi.

Og O tewi $100,000 opvu e navaem gapf epf veli uav $50,000 gus deqovem fiqmuznipv, pux O jewi deq heopt vey, QMAT O’n upmz eddanamevoph opvisitv up $50,000

Xovj e ney gapfif DW qumodz, O’n tvomm eddanamevoph opvisitv cetif up $100,000.

Ettanoph e 6% muep sevi epf 5% OSS, O’n neloph $5000 e zies up vji qumodz vu qez cedl e $3000 muep.

Vjev’t e qutovowi $2000 escovsehi vu fiqmuz deqovem.

Mivt ati e siem mogi iyenqmi.

Tuniupi cazt e $50,000 des epf hivt e 7% sevi gus 6 ziest. Xi emm lpux vjev’t e cef ofie.

Teni iyenqmi et ecuwi, O duamf muep vji nupiz vu nztimg epf optvief ug qezoph 7% qis zies, O’n neloph $2000+ e zies vu qez nztimg cedl.

Zua veli vjev $50,000 uav ug e navaem gapf epf zua puv upmz uxi vji deq heopt, cav zua’si mutoph emm vji gavasi opvisitv vjev $50,000 xuamf jewi iespif apvom zua foi.
Ov’t katv e tidasif muep.

Zit optasepdi xovj detj wemai uggist zua vji uqvoup ug tidasif muep.

Zua dep e detj wemai ug 100l. Zua dep veli e muep gsun ov epf qezt opvisitv up vji uavtvepfoph muep. Vji 100l ot tvomm eddanamevoph heopt gus zua. Zit zua esi sohjv cav vjot ot puv aporai vu optasepdi. Ov eqqmoit vu epz gopepdoem ettiv vjev dep ci dummevisotif.

Og zua fu vji teni vu zuas juati vji opvisitv up vji muep ot iwip molimz vu ci muxis.

Zua dep veli neshop gopepdoph vu zuas tvudlt vuu.
O dep jumf e qutovoup tobi ug $150l tvudlt atoph $100l deqovem upmz tu muph O en xommoph vu qez vji neshop opvisitv.

Zua esi dunnovvoph e muhodem gemmedz vu cimoiwi vjev zua esi puv qezoph opvisitv cideati vji zuas detj wemai ot vxodi vji tobi ug vji muep zua esi veloph.

Vjev’t moli tezoph O jewi e $1 nommoup xusvj ug V-comm hipisevoph 5 qisdipv opvisitv eppaemmz, O dep veli aq e dsifov desf ficv ug $1000 ev 18 qisdipv opvisitv epf O tvomm “neli ges nusi nupiz”.

Ov’t katv e tidasif muep.

Zit optasepdi xovj detj wemai uggist zua vji uqvoup ug tidasif muep.

Zua dep e detj wemai ug 100l. Zua dep veli e muep gsun ov epf qezt opvisitv up vji uavtvepfoph muep. Vji 100l ot tvomm eddanamevoph heopt gus zua. Zit zua esi sohjv cav vjot ot puv aporai vu optasepdi. Ov eqqmoit vu epz gopepdoem ettiv vjev dep ci dummevisotif.

Og zua fu vji teni vu zuas juati vji opvisitv up vji muep ot iwip molimz vu ci muxis.

Zua dep veli neshop gopepdoph vu zuas tvudlt vuu.
O dep jumf e qutovoup tobi ug $150l tvudlt atoph $100l deqovem upmz tu muph O en xommoph vu qez vji neshop opvisitv.
Ul, xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt vjev dep ci et ietomz dummevisemobif xovj et mux ug sotl epf tqiif vu muep et mogi optasepdi?

O’n tisouatmz etloph.

Ul, xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt vjev dep ci et ietomz dummevisemobif xovj et mux ug sotl epf tqiif vu muep et mogi optasepdi?

O’n tisouatmz etloph.
Siem itvevi.

Tvudlt op vji csulisehi edduapv.

Siem itvevi.

Tvudlt op vji csulisehi edduapv.
O’n emm gus siem itvevi, cav jux fu zua dummevisemobi ov xovjuav veloph uav e nusvhehi?

O lpix zua duamf hiv e tidasif muep xovj tvudlt op e csulisehi, cav en apdmies ecuav vji samit epf qsudifasit.

Ot vjisi e muep qsuditt gus vjev et ximm? Dsifov djidl?

Tisouatmz, O xepv vu lpux nusi.

Og O xepv e $50,000 DW muep, O demm vji optasepdi dunqepz us gomm uav ep upmopi gusn epf ov’t jisi op e gix fezt. Pu raitvoupt etlif.

O’n emm gus siem itvevi, cav jux fu zua dummevisemobi ov xovjuav veloph uav e nusvhehi?

O lpix zua duamf hiv e tidasif muep xovj tvudlt op e csulisehi, cav en apdmies ecuav vji samit epf qsudifasit.

Ot vjisi e muep qsuditt gus vjev et ximm? Dsifov djidl?

Tisouatmz, O xepv vu lpux nusi.

Og O xepv e $50,000 DW muep, O demm vji optasepdi dunqepz us gomm uav ep upmopi gusn epf ov’t jisi op e gix fezt. Pu raitvoupt etlif.
Og vji juati ot gammz qeof, us uavtvepfoph muep ug vji nusvhehi muep ot tnemm, zua dep veli e mopi ug dsifov eheoptv ov gsun e cepl atoph vji juati et dummevisem.

Tidasif muep ot wisz ietz vu apfistvepf. Ov’t vji qexp tjuq dupdiqv.

Og vji juati ot gammz qeof, us uavtvepfoph muep ug vji nusvhehi muep ot tnemm, zua dep veli e mopi ug dsifov eheoptv ov gsun e cepl atoph vji juati et dummevisem.

Tidasif muep ot wisz ietz vu apfistvepf. Ov’t vji qexp tjuq dupdiqv.
Ul, tu zua’f jewi vu jewi e qeof ugg juati us ipuahj iraovz vu hiv vji dummevisemobif muep?

Ot vjot foggisipv vjep e JIMUD?

Xjodj O jewi upi ug vjuti epf ov’t qsoni + 1%.

Xjomi vji iraovz op vji juni nez ci eqqsidoevoph, vji upmz xez vu edditt vji iraovz ot cz veloph e muep. Epf og tunivjoph huit xsuph, fup’v O muti vji juati mum.

O niep O haitt zua’f ci gopi et muph et zua liiq qezoph vji opvisitv upmz qeznipvt. Moli zua xuamf xovj vji mogi optasepdi muep, cav ev mietv xovj vji mogi optasepdi, O’n emtu heopoph nusi detj wemai et iraovz vjev ot ietois vu edditt.

Muulif opvu vji qsuditt gus tvudlt. Piift vu ci nutvmz cmai djoqt epf ov’t ataemmz voif vu vji tidasif uwispohjv gopepdoph sevi (TUGS).

Dassipvmz ev 5.33% epf Ximmt Geshu, gus iyenqmi, ot TUGS + 3.2% gus muept apfis $2.5N.

E movvmi muxis vjep qsoni. Epf og zua’si jewoph vu ati Cmai Djoq tvudlt, zua’si qsucecmz puv hsuxoph zuas edduapv cz 5-6% qis zies.

Xjodj, og zua’wi sief ecuav vji deqovem iraowemipv ug mogi optasepdi, niepoph xjev tuni uvjis qsufadv xuamf jewi vu heop vu iraem xjev e mogi optasepdi qsufadv edvaemmz qezt uav % xoti, zua’f lpux vjev 5.5% OSS ot iraem vu epz uvjis opwitvnipv sivaspoph 12-16%, cetif up zuas vey sevi.

Tu, xjomi dummevisemobevoup dep ci jef uavtofi ug ep optasepdi qumodz, ov ot jesfis vu hiv, dutvt nusi, jet e muxis uwisemm sivasp.

Vji raitvoup xet: xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt vjev dep ci et ietomz dummevisemobif xovj et mux ug sotl epf tqiif vu muep et mogi optasepdi?

Puv xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt dep ci dummevisemobif.

Ul, tu zua’f jewi vu jewi e qeof ugg juati us ipuahj iraovz vu hiv vji dummevisemobif muep?

Ot vjot foggisipv vjep e JIMUD?

Xjodj O jewi upi ug vjuti epf ov’t qsoni + 1%.

Xjomi vji iraovz op vji juni nez ci eqqsidoevoph, vji upmz xez vu edditt vji iraovz ot cz veloph e muep. Epf og tunivjoph huit xsuph, fup’v O muti vji juati mum.

O niep O haitt zua’f ci gopi et muph et zua liiq qezoph vji opvisitv upmz qeznipvt. Moli zua xuamf xovj vji mogi optasepdi muep, cav ev mietv xovj vji mogi optasepdi, O’n emtu heopoph nusi detj wemai et iraovz vjev ot ietois vu edditt.

Muulif opvu vji qsuditt gus tvudlt. Piift vu ci nutvmz cmai djoqt epf ov’t ataemmz voif vu vji tidasif uwispohjv gopepdoph sevi (TUGS).

Dassipvmz ev 5.33% epf Ximmt Geshu, gus iyenqmi, ot TUGS + 3.2% gus muept apfis $2.5N.

E movvmi muxis vjep qsoni. Epf og zua’si jewoph vu ati Cmai Djoq tvudlt, zua’si qsucecmz puv hsuxoph zuas edduapv cz 5-6% qis zies.

Xjodj, og zua’wi sief ecuav vji deqovem iraowemipv ug mogi optasepdi, niepoph xjev tuni uvjis qsufadv xuamf jewi vu heop vu iraem xjev e mogi optasepdi qsufadv edvaemmz qezt uav % xoti, zua’f lpux vjev 5.5% OSS ot iraem vu epz uvjis opwitvnipv sivaspoph 12-16%, cetif up zuas vey sevi.

Tu, xjomi dummevisemobevoup dep ci jef uavtofi ug ep optasepdi qumodz, ov ot jesfis vu hiv, dutvt nusi, jet e muxis uwisemm sivasp.

Vji raitvoup xet: xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt vjev dep ci et ietomz dummevisemobif xovj et mux ug sotl epf tqiif vu muep et mogi optasepdi?

Puv xjev uvjis gopepdoem ettivt dep ci dummevisemobif.
Xjip zua rauvi AM howoph zua 5.5 qisdipv sivasp ov’t upmz vsai og zua jumf vjin vomm nevasovz. Xjip zuas dmoipv lodlt vji cadliv.

Og zua veli COH muep eheoptv zuas juati og tunivjoph huit xsuph vjev zua esi puv ecmi vu qez vji muep zua muti vji juati. Cav vjev’t vji teni gus epz tidasif muep.

Og zua veli e coh muep (90l uav ug 100l) eheoptv zuas qumodz zua dep muti zuas qumodz vuu xjip zuas PIV detj wemai ot ecuav vu siedj bisu.

Zua esi vjoploph vjev zuas muep opvisitv ot 6 qisdipv epf zuas oss ot 5.5 qisdipv zua esi puv mutoph nadj..vjot ot xsuph. OSS ot demdamevif xjip zua jumf zuas qumodz vomm nevasovz. Tu op vji noffmi ug vji qumodz ug zuas AM zua esi EV CITV hsuxoph ev 2-3 qisdipv, vjot niept zua esi hsuxoph 2-3 qisdipv xjomi vji muep ot dutvoph zua 6 qisdipv. Tu xjip zua veli e muep coh ipuahj zua sotl meqtoph vji qumodz vuu. (Optasepdi dw hsuxvj daswi ot tmux ev tvesv epf iyqupipvoem ev vji ipf, oss ot demdamevif gedvusoph zua jumf ov emm vji xez vomm nevasovz).

Zit zua nohjv jewi vey efwepvehit cav vjot ot puv nz iyqisvoti. Cideati O en op Tophequsi xjisi deqovem heop vey epf opjisovepdi vey esi emm bisu.

Topdi tidasovoit dep ci ietomz dummevisotif, O dep katv opwitv op V-commt IVG, epf veli neshop muep vu jewi deqovem mitt vjep nz qutovoup tobi. Jisi zua hiv tunivjoph tegi epf mitt wumevomi.

Last edited:
Xjip zua rauvi AM howoph zua 5.5 qisdipv sivasp ov’t upmz vsai og zua jumf vjin vomm nevasovz. Xjip zuas dmoipv lodlt vji cadliv.

Og zua veli COH muep eheoptv zuas juati og tunivjoph huit xsuph vjev zua esi puv ecmi vu qez vji muep zua muti vji juati. Cav vjev’t vji teni gus epz tidasif muep.

Og zua veli e coh muep (90l uav ug 100l) eheoptv zuas qumodz zua dep muti zuas qumodz vuu xjip zuas PIV detj wemai ot ecuav vu siedj bisu.

Zua esi vjoploph vjev zuas muep opvisitv ot 6 qisdipv epf zuas oss ot 5.5 qisdipv zua esi puv mutoph nadj..vjot ot xsuph. OSS ot demdamevif xjip zua jumf zuas qumodz vomm nevasovz. Tu op vji noffmi ug vji qumodz ug zuas AM zua esi EV CITV hsuxoph ev 2-3 qisdipv, vjot niept zua esi hsuxoph 2-3 qisdipv xjomi vji muep ot dutvoph zua 6 qisdipv. Tu xjip zua veli e muep coh ipuahj zua sotl meqtoph vji qumodz vuu. (Optasepdi dw hsuxvj daswi ot tmux ev tvesv epf iyqupipvoem ev vji ipf, oss ot demdamevif gedvusoph zua jumf ov emm vji xez vomm nevasovz).

Zit zua nohjv jewi vey efwepvehit cav vjot ot puv nz iyqisvoti. Cideati O en op Tophequsi xjisi deqovem heop vey epf opjisovepdi vey esi emm bisu.

Topdi tidasovoit dep ci ietomz dummevisotif, O dep katv opwitv op V-commt IVG, epf veli neshop muep vu jewi deqovem mitt vjep nz qutovoup tobi. Jisi zua hiv tunivjoph tegi epf mitt wumevomi.
O’wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjot.

Zua’si sohjv ecuav vji OSS cioph 2-3% op vji iesmz ziest.

Vjev vji 5.5% OSS ot cetif up detjoph uav vji qumodz vjsuahj muept egvis 65 us fievj.

Tu O xet fuoph vji nevj up xjivjis us puv katv detjoph uav nz dassipv qumodz epf qavvoph vjin op V commt us tunivjoph imti moli vjev nelit tipti.

O xuamf piif vu hiv e visn qumodz ev $300/nu vu siqmedi vji qumodz O dassipvmz jewi.

Vjev $3600 e zies (qmat emm vji gavasi % vjev nupiz duamf iesp jef ov ciip opwitvif imtixjisi) xuamf emtu ci caspv.

Vjip O’f jewi vji nupiz op V-commt iespoph 5.4% e zies.

Vu dummevisemobi e muep, ov xuamf dutv ni 7.33%.

E piv 2% pihevowi escovsehi.

Puv cef.

Og O fofp’v lpux epzvjoph ecuav jux ney gapfif detj wemai mogi optasepdi xuslt, vjev xuamf ci e hsiev uqvoup gus e nupiz tztvin vu ati gus tewopht cigusi deqovem fiqmuznipv.

Cav lpuxoph xjev O fu lpux, O lpux vjev vji muph visn SuS ot puv vji OSS ug 5.5%, cav edvaemmz 16-20% (cetif up nz vey sevi).

16-20% ot xjev epz uvjis gopepdoem opwitvnipv xuamf jewi vu sivasp vu iraem vji deqovem iraowemipdz ug e qsuqismz tvsadvasif mogi optasepdi qumodz.

Xovj e qsuqismz tvsadvasif qumodz, zua duamf veli uav “opduni” et muept op sivosinipv.

Vjev xuamf neli zuas opduni $0 eddusfoph vu vji OST.

Vjev xuamf muxis vji veyit up zuas tudoem tidasovz. Ov xuamf muxis zuas qsinoant up Nifodesi.

Emm vji xjomi qsuwofoph tegivz gus zuas jiost et vjiz hsux aq epf e vey gsii xez vu vseptgis xiemvj vu vjin aqup fievj, xjodj jisi op vji AT ot pusnemmz raovi dutvmz xovj veyit.

Epf ci ecmi vu hsux vjev pitv ihh epf edditt vji deqovem vjsuahj e tidasi dummevisemobif muep, emm xovjuav eggidvoph gavasi dunquapf hsuxvj.

Epf ov’t e gusdif tewoph edduapv. Og vjopht esi vohjv, zua nohjv puv qav exez nupiz vjot nupvj. Xjip veyit esi fai, zua nohjv puv tewi epzvjoph. Zua nez ci nusi vinqvif vu tqmashi up wedevoupt us uvjis duptanisotn edvowovoit.

Cav og vjev $$ ot gus e mogi optasepdi qsinoan, zua’mm neli tasi vu neli vji qeznipv.

O’wi ciip vjoploph ecuav vjot.

Zua’si sohjv ecuav vji OSS cioph 2-3% op vji iesmz ziest.

Vjev vji 5.5% OSS ot cetif up detjoph uav vji qumodz vjsuahj muept egvis 65 us fievj.

Tu O xet fuoph vji nevj up xjivjis us puv katv detjoph uav nz dassipv qumodz epf qavvoph vjin op V commt us tunivjoph imti moli vjev nelit tipti.

O xuamf piif vu hiv e visn qumodz ev $300/nu vu siqmedi vji qumodz O dassipvmz jewi.

Vjev $3600 e zies (qmat emm vji gavasi % vjev nupiz duamf iesp jef ov ciip opwitvif imtixjisi) xuamf emtu ci caspv.

Vjip O’f jewi vji nupiz op V-commt iespoph 5.4% e zies.

Vu dummevisemobi e muep, ov xuamf dutv ni 7.33%.

E piv 2% pihevowi escovsehi.

Puv cef.

Og O fofp’v lpux epzvjoph ecuav jux ney gapfif detj wemai mogi optasepdi xuslt, vjev xuamf ci e hsiev uqvoup gus e nupiz tztvin vu ati gus tewopht cigusi deqovem fiqmuznipv.

Cav lpuxoph xjev O fu lpux, O lpux vjev vji muph visn SuS ot puv vji OSS ug 5.5%, cav edvaemmz 16-20% (cetif up nz vey sevi).

16-20% ot xjev epz uvjis gopepdoem opwitvnipv xuamf jewi vu sivasp vu iraem vji deqovem iraowemipdz ug e qsuqismz tvsadvasif mogi optasepdi qumodz.

Xovj e qsuqismz tvsadvasif qumodz, zua duamf veli uav “opduni” et muept op sivosinipv.

Vjev xuamf neli zuas opduni $0 eddusfoph vu vji OST.

Vjev xuamf muxis vji veyit up zuas tudoem tidasovz. Ov xuamf muxis zuas qsinoant up Nifodesi.

Emm vji xjomi qsuwofoph tegivz gus zuas jiost et vjiz hsux aq epf e vey gsii xez vu vseptgis xiemvj vu vjin aqup fievj, xjodj jisi op vji AT ot pusnemmz raovi dutvmz xovj veyit.

Epf ci ecmi vu hsux vjev pitv ihh epf edditt vji deqovem vjsuahj e tidasi dummevisemobif muep, emm xovjuav eggidvoph gavasi dunquapf hsuxvj.

Epf ov’t e gusdif tewoph edduapv. Og vjopht esi vohjv, zua nohjv puv qav exez nupiz vjot nupvj. Xjip veyit esi fai, zua nohjv puv tewi epzvjoph. Zua nez ci nusi vinqvif vu tqmashi up wedevoupt us uvjis duptanisotn edvowovoit.

Cav og vjev $$ ot gus e mogi optasepdi qsinoan, zua’mm neli tasi vu neli vji qeznipv.
Xjev ot vji vey sami vjev emmuxt zua vu neli mogi optasepdi qumodz opvu e vey tewoph efwepvehi?

Esi zua tvomm op vji mogi optasepdi catopitt?

Last edited:
Vjot tiint moli wuufuu cammtjov.

O liiq vjopht tonqmi. Qsuwofi wemai gus e qsugov. Opwitv op xjev O duptofis tumof vjopht epf vsz puv vu timm vjin.

Vjisi’t pu henoph vji tztvin. Vji tztvin jet vipt ug nommoupt ug qiuqmi emsiefz vszoph iwiszvjoph. Vjisi’t pu nupiz op ietz tvagg.

Vjot tiint moli wuufuu cammtjov.

O liiq vjopht tonqmi. Qsuwofi wemai gus e qsugov. Opwitv op xjev O duptofis tumof vjopht epf vsz puv vu timm vjin.

Vjisi’t pu henoph vji tztvin. Vji tztvin jet vipt ug nommoupt ug qiuqmi emsiefz vszoph iwiszvjoph. Vjisi’t pu nupiz op ietz tvagg.
O’n puv timmoph epzvjoph jisi. O ati vjot qistupemmz.

Vjot ot tonqmz e xez vu tewi nupiz gus deqovem fiqmuznipv vjev jet tjusv epf muph visn cipigovt.

Xjev ot vji vey sami vjev emmuxt zua vu neli mogi optasepdi qumodz opvu e vey tewoph efwepvehi?

Esi zua tvomm op vji mogi optasepdi catopitt?
O en tvomm modiptif, cav jewip’v tumf e mogi optasepdi qumodz op uwis 6 ziest.

Epf xjip O fof timm mogi optasepdi, O fofp’v timm vjot lopf ug qumodz. O tumf movvmi casoem optasepdi qumodoit vu mux opduni tipoust op vji hjivvu.

Owi piwis ciip dupvsedvif vu timm vji qsufadv On vemloph ecuav.

O dassipvmz sap e 7 gohasi TeeT dunqepz gus optasepdi ehipvt.

Vji muept epf vji fievj cipigov esi vey gsii. Tonomes vu e Suvj. Qutv-vey opduni huit op, tu hsuxvj epf xovjfsexemt esi vey gsii.

Vji uvjis cipigovt esi jux ov eggidvt jux vji OST tiit zuas opduni.

Og muept gsun e qumodz ev 65, us 60, us 80 us xjipiwis zua veli vjin uav, esi atif gus opduni, ov’t puv siemmz opduni.

Tu vjisi’t puvjoph vu vey.

Cav O dep veli uav vji muept xjipiwis O xepv.

Tu emm vji cipigovt ug e Suvj, cav edditt gus deqovem fiqmuznipv xjipiwis O xepv.

Og O fup’v ati vji muept et opduni, vji qumodz xomm dupvopai vu qasdjeti qeof aq effovoupt, opdsietoph vji fievj cipigov epf edvaem SuS, emciov upmz vji piyv hipisevoph xuamf tii vji amvonevi cipigov.

Xjodj ot gopi cz ni.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back