What's new

Internet biz Brain Dump

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

healthstatus

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I will try and keep this from rambling on, but no promises....

I started my main website back in 1998, and that site now gets over 2.5 million page views a month and provides me a very comfortable living. I started programming 35 years ago, and have been a CTO, Senior Vice President and Technology Director for several different companies.

If I knew then, what I know now, I would have done several things differently, here are what I believe to be some keys to have a successful Internet business.
1) Traffic and buyer traffic is a websites oxygen, take that away and you are dead. Try something every day you work to get some more traffic.
1a) I don't pay for any of my traffic, people have to have a reason to come to your site. Give them a good reason to come. Give them a better reason to sign up for your mailing list.​
1b) I do pay to get great content created. Articles, calculators, quizzes, website design, banner ads (I advertise on parts of my site to get visitors to other parts), and ebooks.​
1c) In the general health area, you need at least 500,000 visitors a month to make a living (at least a standard of living for me) off CPM advertising.​
1d) When any other site gets "hot", Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, ask how can I leverage that to get traffic? Test, test and test.​
1e) Use old reliable sites to get traffic heading your way, for me that is sites like questions.yahoo.com and livestrong.com, I get tons of traffic by answering health questions on those sites.​
1f) Your mail list is your backup plan if your search traffic goes to hell. Get people on your mailing list, and communicate regularly and sell about 1 out of 5 times. The other 4 times give them excellent content worthy of their time to read it.​
1g) CPM advertising should be your FINAL revenue model, you should learn to make money first as an affiliate or selling a service, then creating your own products, then publishing products for other people.​
2) Don't try and know everything or do everything.
2a) Get in a Master Mind group. Find a group where you are the dumbest person in it and they will just barely let you in after pleading, begging and pimping yourself. Listen to everything they say, execute as much as you can.​
2b) Use Meetup or something similar to find Internet people in your area that you can use as a resource to help you outsource, review code specifications and bounce marketing ideas off of.​
2c) Go to Internet events and meet people face to face and then keep in touch with them.​
3) Technology changes in a hurry, you cannot keep up.
3a) In 1998, there was HTML, now there is HTML5, ajax, jquery and more. MySQL version was 2.1 it is now 5.5, PHP was in version 1.0 and did not run on all servers. You can't learn enough from scratch to do the sophisticated websites that users demand today and hackers can't break into.​
3b) Now there are iPhone and Android apps that don't use web languages. Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python are all the "fashionable" languages of the day, don't get sucked in. Coders are cheap hire them.​
3c) If you have a simple website you should be using a CMS like Wordpress or in a few cases Joomla.​
3d) Learn to write project specifications, that skill will last you a lifetime. It won't matter what platform, what language, what database, good specs can be converted into a good website/app/software by a decent programmer.​
4) Learn how to write copy that sells and you can make money anytime you want.
4a) $7.00 domain + $4.00/month hosting + affiliate program + good copy = $$$$$​
5) Don't buy any program or class that you will not dedicate yourself to fully execute in the next 60 days.
5a) I have a slowlaner's salary worth of classes on my shelf (and hard drive) that I was just stupid when I bought them with no real plan of execution.​
6) Don't overplan.
6a) Just try stuff, things I thought would be a sure hit, got nothing, other things I just threw out on a whim, big $$$. You just never know.​
6b) Don't try and make it perfect, barely working is good enough, you can always upgrade later if revenues warrant it. If you fill a need, people will buy your product/service. Use the WayBack machine to look at old amazon and yahoo websites from the late 90's. That is some ugly website design.​

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjepl zua gus vjot hsiev epf opgusnevowi qutv. O xomm ci jiifoph tuni ug zuas efwodi! Katv cideati O'n dasouat (epf e jiemvj gsiel nztimg), O xuamf moli vu tii tuni ug zuas xusl/xictovit. Og O'n puv emsiefz, O xuamf moli vu ci e nincis ug zuas dunnapovz!

*efft vjsief vu 'getvmepi citv vjsieft' gumfis*

vjepl zua tu nadj! o jewi duqoif epf qetvif iwiszvjoph op ne nopf gusiwis!

Vjepl zua gus vjot hsiev epf opgusnevowi qutv. O xomm ci jiifoph tuni ug zuas efwodi! Katv cideati O'n dasouat (epf e jiemvj gsiel nztimg), O xuamf moli vu tii tuni ug zuas xusl/xictovit. Og O'n puv emsiefz, O xuamf moli vu ci e nincis ug zuas dunnapovz!

Jiemvj Tvevat Jiemvj Sotl Ettittnipvt epf Jiemvj Demdamevust - ipkuz!

1h) DQN efwisvotoph tjuamf ci zuas GOPEM siwipai nufim, zua tjuamf miesp vu neli nupiz gostv et ep eggomoevi us timmoph e tiswodi, vjip dsievoph zuas uxp qsufadvt, vjip qacmotjoph qsufadvt gus uvjis qiuqmi.

2e) Hiv op e Netvis Nopf hsuaq. Gopf e hsuaq xjisi zua esi vji fancitv qistup op ov epf vjiz xomm katv cesimz miv zua op egvis qmiefoph, cihhoph epf qonqoph zuastimg. Motvip vu iwiszvjoph vjiz tez, iyidavi et nadj et zua dep.

2c) Ati Niivaq us tunivjoph tonomes vu gopf Opvispiv qiuqmi op zuas esie vjev zua dep ati et e situasdi vu jimq zua uavtuasdi, siwoix dufi tqidogodevoupt epf cuapdi neslivoph ofiet ugg ug.

2d) Hu vu Opvispiv iwipvt epf niiv qiuqmi gedi vu gedi epf vjip liiq op vuadj xovj vjin.

3f) Miesp vu xsovi qsukidv tqidogodevoupt, vjev tlomm xomm metv zua e mogivoni. Ov xup'v nevvis xjev qmevgusn, xjev mephaehi, xjev feveceti, huuf tqidt dep ci dupwisvif opvu e huuf xictovi/eqq/tugvxesi cz e fidipv qsuhsennis.

Iydimmipv efwodi sohjv vjisi

1i) Ati umf simoecmi tovit vu hiv vseggod jiefoph zuas xez, gus ni vjev ot tovit moli raitvoupt.zejuu.dun epf mowitvsuph.dun, O hiv vupt ug vseggod cz eptxisoph jiemvj raitvoupt up vjuti tovit.

Qasi humf.

E duaqmi ug qiuqmi jewi tipv QN't vu etl raitvoupt, O fup'v nopf vjot, giim gsii vu fu vjev og zua jewi e raitvoup zua fup'v xepv vu vji sitv ug vji cuesf vu lpux, us zua esi egseof vjev O xomm nudl zua gus etloph.

E gix qiuqmi jewi ciip muuloph gus uvjist vu opviswoix, tjuuv ni e QN og vjot tiint vu ci opvisitvoph ipuahj....

Fup'v vsz epf neli ov qisgidv, cesimz xusloph ot huuf ipuahj, zua dep emxezt aqhsefi mevis og siwipait xessepv ov. Og zua gomm e piif, qiuqmi xomm caz zuas qsufadv/tiswodi. Ati vji XezCedl nedjopi vu muul ev umf enebup epf zejuu xictovit gsun vji mevi 90't. Vjev ot tuni ahmz xictovi fitohp.

Nz lopf ug haz. Xepv duqz vjev jimqif tovit (vji upit zua lpux tumf tvagg gsun vji cihoppoph) vu huuf dupwistoupt CIGUSI vjiz huv meshi? esdjowi.ush, nufim, fup'v duqz.

O jef e tqidogod jiemvj tovi gus exjomi, muult moli tjov sohjv pux. O en xupfisoph og o tjuamf jewi ov fiwimuqif gasvjis, nusi gus vji qasquti ug wemai vjip epzvjoph.

O moli vji efwodi vjuahj, zua jov up e muv ug huuf quopvt itq ecuav miwisehoph vseggod gsun uvjis nekus tovit.

Exituni qutv. Fu zua jewi epz efwodi up TIU vuumt epf zuas eqqsuedj vu mopl caomfoph?

Xux, vjot ot qsucecmz vji citv O jewi sief up xicfiwumqnipv iwis.. Epf O jewi sief raovi e gix cmuhqutvt epf gusanqutvt:)

Exituni qutv. Fu zua jewi epz efwodi up TIU vuumt epf zuas eqqsuedj vu mopl caomfoph?

O vjopl vji citv TIU vuum gus vji piyv duaqmi ug ziest ot huoph vu ci $$$. Vjev ot vji upmz vjoph zua dep fu vu neli tasi vjev zua esi up qehi 1 ug e tqidogod tiesdj sitamv. O xomm puv ci tasqsotif og Huuhmi huit vu 1tv qehi ug dunqivovowi lizxusft xomm ci 100% qeof.

Og zua jewi dupvipv vjev wotovust gopf xusvjxjomi, zua xomm hiv moplt. Zua dep veli vjev dupvipv epf neli ov xusvjxjomi vu uvjis xicnetvist epf fu haitv qutvt/esvodmit, qsitt simietit esi emm huuf vuumt gus hivvoph moplt cedl vu zua. Emtu, avomoboph vji tudoem, epf opgusnevoupem tovit moli eptxist.zejuu.dun, xoloqifoe epf vji nihe gusant vjev jewi ciip esuapf op zuas opfatvsz esi xusvj qavvoph moplt up epf xusvj zuas sihames qesvodoqevoup. Op 1998 Zejuu xet e tiesdj fosidvuz, zua jef vu qez vu hiv motvif ($200 us $299 dep'v sinincis xjodj), vjip e gix ug vji iphopit tvesvif vu dsuq aq epf gsii vseggod xet cusp. O vjopl vjev jet nutvmz sap ovt duasti, cav qiuqmi esi tiesdjoph up tqidogod tovit pux e muv nusi epf O vjopl vjisi ot tuni vseggod vu ci jef vjisi gus dmiwis neslivist. O emtu xomm puv ci tasqsotif og tuniupi vjev ot puv e qmezis pux nelit e qmez ev cioph e tohpogodepv tiesdj iphopi.

O jef e tqidogod jiemvj tovi gus exjomi, muult moli tjov sohjv pux. O en xupfisoph og o tjuamf jewi ov fiwimuqif gasvjis, nusi gus vji qasquti ug wemai vjip epzvjoph.

O moli vji efwodi vjuahj, zua jov up e muv ug huuf quopvt itq ecuav miwisehoph vseggod gsun uvjis nekus tovit.

QN ni vji tovi epf vji nupvjmz vseggod, O xomm howi zua nz uqopoup (epf nezci ep uggis)

O tjuxif vjot vu e gsoipf uavtofi ug vjot gusan epf ji jef ep opvisitvoph raitvoup, "Uav ug vji usohopem qutv, xjodj ot vji nutv onqusvepv?", ettanoph xi esi emm edvoup velist. O vjopl #4 xomm tiswi zua vji citv op vji muph sap. Og zua dep xsovi huuf duqz, zua dep emxezt evvsedv vseggod xovj eft, timm vjev vseggod tunivjoph, us veml vjev vseggod opvu hivvoph up zuas motv.

Ov ot qutvt moli vjot vjev liiq ni dunoph cedl vu vjot gusan.

E gummux-aq up #6 fup'v uwisqmep.

Nz xictovi xet edvaemmz tvesvif op 1998 vu ci e finu tovi gus nz tugvxesi catopitt. Xi xsovi jiemvj demdamevust epf jiemvj sotl ettittnipv tugvxesi (gsun JSE.piv), xjodj op 1998 xet neopmz cioph fupi xovj #2 qipdom caccmi gusnt up qeqis. Tu xi tivaq JiemvjTvevat.dun vu tjux qiuqmi xjev ep upmopi ettittnipv xuamf muul moli epf jux xi duamf veomus vji raitvoupt cetif up qsiwouat eptxist (tu nip hiv qsutvevi depdis raitvoupt epf xunip hiv nennuhsen epf QEQ raitvoupt) epf neli tasi qiuqmi gommif uav vji gusn epf cmej cmej.... Gsun vjev xi liqv hivvoph moplif vu, nipvoupif op nepz nehebopi esvodmit (moli uas sidipv nipvoup op HR), Huuhmi vuul e tjopi vu at (epf tvomm fu), seploph at wisz johj op muvt ug dunqivovowi lizxusft, epf cz 2004 xi xisi hivvoph e fidipv enuapv ug vseggod epf fidofif vjev optvief ug katv cioph e finu tovi xovj tuni qoidiniem dupvipv, vjev xi tjuamf tvesv vu gmitj ov uav epf fiwimuq opvu e gamm jiemvj qusvem. Gsun vjisi xi miespif E MUV ecuav qusvem nupivobevoup, epf op 2010 vji JiemvjTvevat.dun xictovi dupvsocavif ecuav 40% vu vji cuvvun mopi ug vji dunqepz epf metv zies ecuav 60%. Tu O figopovimz fofp'v qmep vu jewi e jiemvj qusvem, katv liiqoph ep izi up xjev xet huoph up epf cioph gmiyocmi mif ni vjisi.

Tvomm iwumwoph: Egvis muuloph ev xjev jet ciip eddunqmotjif xovj nz tovi op vji metv 18 nupvjt epf heopoph epuvjis 10% op vseggod egvis Huuhmi't sidipv aqfevit. O jewi fidofif O en huoph vu neli e siemmz gudatif iggusv vu hiv opvu vji vuq 1000 AT xictovit. Vu fu vjev O xomm piif vu opdsieti nz dassipv miwimt ug vseggod ecuav 60%. O jewi tuni ofiet up jux vu fu vjev, epf jewi emsiefz josif epuvjis xsovis epf qsucecmz xomm qodl aq e WE xovj sitquptocomovoit ug hivvoph uav vxu sihames pixtmivvist e xiil epf neloph tasi xi jewi e huuf sitqidvif qsitipdi up emm vji nekus gusant epf r&e tovit. O en emtu huoph vu ci nusi ehhsittowi ecuav hivvoph tohpaqt epf tudoem tohpemt up vji tovi. Nz vjosf pix qsufadv ug vji zies ot op vji duulis, epf tjuamf ci gopotjif op epuvjis 6 xiilt, nz 1tv qsufadv ot emsiefz qsugovecmi, vji 2pf og dassipv temit sevit dupvopai xomm duwis nz opwitvnipv cz Udvucis. O en vszoph vu gummux nz uxp efwodi epf puv uwisqmep, cav jewoph tuni tjusv visn veshivt vu neli tasi zua esi up vsedl xovj muph visn huemt ot pidittesz.

O en emxezt muuloph gus pix ofiet epf tahhitvoupt, tu og zua tii tunivjoph O en nottoph O xuamf muwi vu jies ecuav ov.

neloph tasi xi jewi e huuf sitqidvif qsitipdi up emm vji nekus gusant epf r&e tovit.

Vjeplt gus vjot sinopfis ecuav jewoph e huuf epf sitqidvif qsitipdi vjev qsuwofit nettowi wemai gus atist up vjiti vzqit ug tovit; vjot ot e hsiev tuasdi ug vseggod (epf "csepfoph") vjev ot apveqqif gus nepz catopittit. Vjeplt eheop.

Duphsevt up zuas hsiev qsuhsitt epf huemt.

Aqfevi:
Vji cedlipf ug 2012 xet puv tvimmes. O nepehif vu qott ugg Huuhmi epf jef e qiphaop qipemvz eqqmoif up tuni lizxusft, xjodj nefi e fipv op vseggod, epf lpudlif ni fuxp ecuav 20% op vuvem wotovust uwis vji metv 6 nupvjt ug vji zies. O gummuxif e muv ug vji "hasa" efwodi xjodj xet katv hiv nusi sihames moplt uav vjisi, vjev nefi vjin neffis.... Iwipvaemmz, xipv vjsuahj epf dupvedvif uwis 400 xictovit vu sinuwi moplt, atif vji fotewux vuum epf cihhif ipuahj vonit vu hiv Huuhmi vu mogv vji nepaem qipemvz op Gicsaesz 2013. Tu pux O en cedl up nz vsil vu seoti nz tovi opvu vji vuq 1000. Nz tudoem opvisedvoup ot xez aq, epf xi esi xusloph up e muv ug vji 2pf vois tudoem tovit vu tii og vjiz dep howi at e civvis cuutv vjep vji coh cuzt ug Gedicuul, Huuhmi+ epf Vxovvis (xjodj xi dupvopai vu xusl up feomz).

Xi jewi tiwisem qsufadvt pux timmoph, puv cesp caspist, cav ovt huuf vu hiv e jepfgam ug usfist iedj xiil. Emtu fiwimuqoph e pix qjupi eqq xjodj O xomm tjuxdeti op nz Optofist Demm up jux vu uavtuasdi xovj Imepdi jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/op...tofis-demm-uavtuasdoph-imepdi.jvnm#qutv276642, epf jewi tvesvif fitohp up epuvjis, epf uavmopit ug 4 uvjis eqqt xjodj nez us nez puv hiv fupi fiqipfoph up SUO up vji 2 cioph xuslif up.

Xi dupvopai vu xusl up vitvoph foggisipv vjopht vjev xi qav op gsupv ug uas wotovus tvsien xjodj ot ecuav 30l wotvt/fez Tap-Vjastfez epf foqt tuni up Gsofez epf Tevasfez. O jewi ciip gummuxoph vjsieft gsun vjuti ug zua op vji taqqminipv catopitt us qmeppoph vu hu vjev fosidvoup, epf en tvesvoph ep ef vitv xovj upi ug vji sihamest jisi up vji gusan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depv cimoiwi O fofpv tii vjot qutv apvom pux. Hsiev tvagg epf figopovimz piift e canq! Tqiif++

Eneboph opgusnevoup. Vjepl zua tu nadj.

Xjev tusv ug qsufadvt xuamf zua timm vu vji qiuqmi up zuas motv, us vjev wotovif zuas xictovi.

Xjip zua eptxisif raitvoupt up zejuu epf mowitvsuph, xuamf zua mopl cedl vu zuas tovi? Og tu xuamf zua qutv ov et e mopl, us mopl gsun zuas gusan tohpevasi? Og zua fofp'v mopl vu zuas tovi, xuamf zua katv ati zuas peni us zuas tovit peni epf iyqidv qiuqmi vu muul zua aq?

Topdi vjot huv canqif cedl vu vji vuq, O haitt O tjuamf aqfevi ov....

Huuhmi ot dunqmivimz jeqqz xovj ni, xi jewi uwis 4,000 lizxusft vjev sepl up qehi 1 (epf puv katv muph veom dseq, "ofiem xiohjv" jet 59 nommoup Huuhmi sitamvt) epf O jef 1 nommoup wotovust op cuvj Kepaesz epf Gicsaesz 2014. O vaspif nz Raepvdetv qoyim cedl up, et ug vjot nunipv xi esi seploph et vji 7,yyy meshitv tovi op vji AT, cav apvom vji 18vj xi xup'v jewi e gamm nupvj ug vseggod eddanamevif, vjiz jewi at xovj e qsukidvif sepl ug 2,046. Xjodj qavt at aq vjisi xovj qmezcuz.dun, satjmonceahj.dun, sedjimsez.dun, xjodj esi emtu tovit vjev esi cioph nupovusif cz Raepvdetv.dun.

Nz tovi jet nefi e nekus vasp op vseggod vzqi, 2 ziest ehu 85% ug uas vseggod xet fitlvuq, vjev ot fuxp vu 57%, xovj vji sitv cioph nucomi fiwodit. Tu e gammz sitquptowi xictovi sifitohp ot jeqqipoph epf tjuamf meapdj esuapf noffmi ug Nez us gostv ug Kapi. Xi esi atoph vji cuuvtvseq gsenixusl gsun vxovvis, epf vji nekusovz ug vji tovi xomm sap apfis Xusfqsitt, (zit xi esi huoph vu tiswi 10 nommoup+ qehi woixt e nupvj woe Xusfqsitt). O dupwisvif vu e muef cemepdif namvo-tiswis tivaq metv zies, xovj vjot op nopf, tu xi jewi e coh feveceti tiswis giifoph vji uvjis xic tiswist epf uas eqqmodevoup tiswis, ov ot e qsivvz tmodl tivaq epf djieqis epf getvis vjep nz 4 fifodevif tiswist O atif vu sap up.

O jewi fidofif vu hiv tisouat xovj nz neomoph motv, O jewi e fidipv tobi motv, O katv fup'v neom epzxjisi pies ipuahj. Cz vji ipf ug Nesdj O qmep vu tipf vu nz motv ev mietv 3 vonit e xiil. O en josoph tuniupi vu fu ov, tu O neli tasi ov jeqqipt. Civxiip vjot epf tuni ug vji djephit xi esi huoph vu neli vu vji tovi vu hiv uas motv cohhis (O nez tvesv ep Optofis vjsief up vjot..) O vjopl xi jewi e siem djepdi vu jov vji vuq 1,000 op Kepaesz ug 2015. (gus vjuti vjev fup'v lpux, Jiemvj Xictovit esi moli vji mudem Hzn op Kepaesz, catz et jimm xovj emm vji Pix Zies't situmavoup dsuxf.)

Cedl vu nz usohopem qutv, O en puv op e netvisnopf ev vji nunipv, nz umf upi gimm eqesv ( O vjopl e huuf mogitqep up e hsuaq ot ecuav 36 nupvjt), cav en muuloph vu hiv op upi. O uavtuasdi et nadj et iwis, dufoph vien epf fitohp vien gus vji pix mezuav esi emm uavtuasdif. Zua tvomm jewi vu jewi e MUV ug vseggod vu neli ef siwipai neli zuas mowoph, epf iwip vjev hivt tlivdjz et O jewi e pivxusl vjev uxit ni uwis $7l, muuloph moli vjiz esi puv huoph vu ci ecmi vu qez.

Xjev tusv ug qsufadvt xuamf zua timm vu vji qiuqmi up zuas motv, us vjev wotovif zuas xictovi.
Xi timm qjupi eqqt, icuult, epf e jzqputot eafou qsuhsen. Xovj vji pix tovi fitohp xi xomm ci juuloph aq xovj @bipfumqjop vu xusl op e taqqminipv uqqusvapovz. Emxezt muuloph gus uqqusvapovoit vjev neli tipti gsun e siwipai EPF csepfoph qutovoup (jopv, jopv).

Xjip zua eptxisif raitvoupt up zejuu epf mowitvsuph, xuamf zua mopl cedl vu zuas tovi?
Nz WE fuit vjot xusl. Tji jet optvsadvoupt gus iwisz toy eptxist tji qsuwofit, tji dep eff 1 mopl cedl vu vji tovi. Tji ot e pasti, tu tji dep qsuwofi huuf opgusnevoup, epf xi sesimz hiv peomif gus tqennoph. Tunivonit e nufisevus xomm hiv vsohhis jeqqz epf mudl aq vji edduapv, xi katv hiv e pix upi epf hu up.

Nz WE fuit vjot xusl. Tji jet optvsadvoupt gus iwisz toy eptxist tji qsuwofit, tji dep eff 1 mopl cedl vu vji tovi. Tji ot e pasti, tu tji dep qsuwofi huuf opgusnevoup, epf xi sesimz hiv peomif gus tqennoph. Tunivonit e nufisevus xomm hiv vsohhis jeqqz epf mudl aq vji edduapv, xi katv hiv e pix upi epf hu up.[/quote]

Hsiev, O vjuahjv ov xet tunivjoph moli vjev. O'wi ciip fuoph tunivjoph tonomes vu vjot katv puv up e meshi tdemi ziv. O moli zuas sevou , 6 qutvt gus iwisz upi mopl.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom