What's new

Intro / Seeking advice on product launch

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TimBouchard

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello FLF,

I have been meaning to write this post for a while now but just have not gotten around to it until now. About 4-5 months ago, I read all of the @MJ DeMarco books, starting with Rat Race and then MFL and Unscripted . These books solidified my decision to pursue a life of Entrepreneurship. I have always been an avid reader and read a lot of books about business and entrepreneurship but MJ's books definitely compelled me to want to take action more than anything else I had read.

A little background on who I am and where I come from. I am actually a professional baseball player in the US (not affiliated with MLB...yet). I play in an independent league called the Pioneer League which is made up of teams that used to be minor league affiliates of MLB clubs but are no longer due to Covid, which cut MiLB basically in half. I am 25 years old and began my "professional" career last year after graduating from college last summer. I am a 2x 1st team All-American and was Conference POTY last year. My main goal in my life has always been to play for MLB and will continue to pursue that goal until I cannot pursue it any longer. Anybody in here a scout or front-office member of a MLB club? lol

One of the reasons that I have decided to pursue the entrepreneur life is to provide a life for my amazing wife and our future children. My wife and I have been married for about a year and a half now (been together for almost 6 years). She has actually been one of the main driving forces in eliminating the excuse that since I am playing baseball there is no way for me to make money or have a career since I am devoting so much time to the game. Which leads into what our latest venture is into.

My wife and I both live a very holistic, clean lifestyle, trying to limit the number of toxic things we take in through this world, which is nearly impossible. She was always raised this way by her family and then I was introduced and fell in love with the lifestyle when we met. With the series of events over the past handful of years it appears that this way of living is starting to become quite popular and more people are becoming aware of their health and their environments.

When I was in college, I came up with an idea for a natural sports drink. Since most of my childhood was fueled by Gatorade, I can understand how bad something like Gatorade and other competing brands of sports drinks are. These drinks and all the variations that are still coming out today with different names made me think that there isn't really something completely natural with just whole-food ingredients out there. After a few months of messing around with recipes, I came up with a recipe that I was very confident in that also hydrates well beyond any drink available while being completely natural and healthy. I ended up getting a lot of my teammates and coaches to try it and everybody loved it. Many people even said they would prefer it more than any sports drink they have ever tried. I probably had close to 50 people try it and at worst someone would be indifferent by it and at best say they would order cases of it. So this coinciding with Rat Race Escape landing in my lap(universe really forcing my hand here) really forced me to look into creating something out of it.

My wife's uncle is actually a co-packer who packages drinks in cans so this was a great connection for us to have right out of the gate. So we got together with him and he said he would help us get this going as much as he could. He got us in contact with some can manufacturers who were able to get the design that we had made onto some cans and that's currently where we are today. We have had some bumps along the way, most recently being the compatibility test needed for our drink to be housed in cans. In order for our drink to be canned it has to pass a compatibility test to ensure the beverage is able to be held for 12 months in a can. Our drink is just 4 ingredients that are whole food items so our drink ended up being a little too acidic, so we had to send out a couple more refined batches to get retested. We are confident that these results should be better after speaking with the chemists for the can manufacturer.

This is where I am looking for a little bit of advice from people who have successfully launched a product such as this before. The first batch we are having made is 200 gallons which comes out to about 2100 cans. For online, we are selling 12-packs and 6-packs. We plan on getting in contact with some local small businesses such as health food stores and gyms that might want to test our product in their business. We are about 2 weeks away, barring any setbacks with the test, from having our cans finished and printed. Then after the cans are completed and shipped to our co-packer, we are about 3 weeks away from having finished drink in cans. So for a total of about 5-6 weeks away from having finished product. We have a completed website that is up and running (not yet announced to our followers). I am curious to know what the recommended timeline/preparation needed to announce both the launch of the website and then announce the drink itself. We have been up on social media for a little over a month and have been posting every day on Facebook and Instagram (Instagram has been our main platform thus far). We have not linked the website in any of our bios yet and have not yet announced the drink, would love any advice people would be able to lend.

Look forward to hearing back and updating this post as we go along, Thank you.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu GMG,

O jewi ciip niepoph vu xsovi vjot qutv gus e xjomi pux cav katv jewi puv huvvip esuapf vu ov apvom pux. Ecuav 4-5 nupvjt ehu, O sief emm ug vji @NK FiNesdu cuult, tvesvoph xovj Sev Sedi epf vjip NGM epf Aptdsoqvif. Vjiti cuult tumofogoif nz fidotoup vu qastai e mogi ug Ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O jewi emxezt ciip ep ewof siefis epf sief e muv ug cuult ecuav catopitt epf ipvsiqsipiastjoq cav NK't cuult figopovimz dunqimmif ni vu xepv vu veli edvoup nusi vjep epzvjoph imti O jef sief.

E movvmi cedlhsuapf up xju O en epf xjisi O duni gsun. O en edvaemmz e qsugittoupem ceticemm qmezis op vji AT (puv eggomoevif xovj NMC...ziv). O qmez op ep opfiqipfipv miehai demmif vji Qoupiis Miehai xjodj ot nefi aq ug vient vjev atif vu ci nopus miehai eggomoevit ug NMC dmact cav esi pu muphis fai vu Duwof, xjodj dav NoMC cetodemmz op jemg. O en 25 ziest umf epf cihep nz "qsugittoupem" desiis metv zies egvis hsefaevoph gsun dummihi metv tannis. O en e 2y 1tv vien Emm-Enisodep epf xet Dupgisipdi QUVZ metv zies. Nz neop huem op nz mogi jet emxezt ciip vu qmez gus NMC epf xomm dupvopai vu qastai vjev huem apvom O deppuv qastai ov epz muphis. Epzcufz op jisi e tduav us gsupv-uggodi nincis ug e NMC dmac? mum

Upi ug vji sietupt vjev O jewi fidofif vu qastai vji ipvsiqsipias mogi ot vu qsuwofi e mogi gus nz eneboph xogi epf uas gavasi djomfsip. Nz xogi epf O jewi ciip nessoif gus ecuav e zies epf e jemg pux (ciip vuhivjis gus emnutv 6 ziest). Tji jet edvaemmz ciip upi ug vji neop fsowoph gusdit op imonopevoph vji iydati vjev topdi O en qmezoph ceticemm vjisi ot pu xez gus ni vu neli nupiz us jewi e desiis topdi O en fiwuvoph tu nadj voni vu vji heni. Xjodj mieft opvu xjev uas mevitv wipvasi ot opvu.

Nz xogi epf O cuvj mowi e wisz jumotvod, dmiep mogitvzmi, vszoph vu monov vji pancis ug vuyod vjopht xi veli op vjsuahj vjot xusmf, xjodj ot piesmz onquttocmi. Tji xet emxezt seotif vjot xez cz jis genomz epf vjip O xet opvsufadif epf gimm op muwi xovj vji mogitvzmi xjip xi niv. Xovj vji tisoit ug iwipvt uwis vji qetv jepfgam ug ziest ov eqqiest vjev vjot xez ug mowoph ot tvesvoph vu ciduni raovi quqames epf nusi qiuqmi esi cidunoph exesi ug vjios jiemvj epf vjios ipwosupnipvt.

Xjip O xet op dummihi, O deni aq xovj ep ofie gus e pevasem tqusvt fsopl. Topdi nutv ug nz djomfjuuf xet gaimif cz Hevusefi, O dep apfistvepf jux cef tunivjoph moli Hevusefi epf uvjis dunqivoph csepft ug tqusvt fsoplt esi. Vjiti fsoplt epf emm vji wesoevoupt vjev esi tvomm dunoph uav vufez xovj foggisipv penit nefi ni vjopl vjev vjisi otp'v siemmz tunivjoph dunqmivimz pevasem xovj katv xjumi-guuf ophsifoipvt uav vjisi. Egvis e gix nupvjt ug nittoph esuapf xovj sidoqit, O deni aq xovj e sidoqi vjev O xet wisz dupgofipv op vjev emtu jzfsevit ximm cizupf epz fsopl eweomecmi xjomi cioph dunqmivimz pevasem epf jiemvjz. O ipfif aq hivvoph e muv ug nz viennevit epf duedjit vu vsz ov epf iwiszcufz muwif ov. Nepz qiuqmi iwip teof vjiz xuamf qsigis ov nusi vjep epz tqusvt fsopl vjiz jewi iwis vsoif. O qsucecmz jef dmuti vu 50 qiuqmi vsz ov epf ev xustv tuniupi xuamf ci opfoggisipv cz ov epf ev citv tez vjiz xuamf usfis detit ug ov. Tu vjot duopdofoph xovj Sev Sedi Itdeqi mepfoph op nz meq(apowisti siemmz gusdoph nz jepf jisi) siemmz gusdif ni vu muul opvu dsievoph tunivjoph uav ug ov.

Nz xogi't apdmi ot edvaemmz e du-qedlis xju qedlehit fsoplt op dept tu vjot xet e hsiev duppidvoup gus at vu jewi sohjv uav ug vji hevi. Tu xi huv vuhivjis xovj jon epf ji teof ji xuamf jimq at hiv vjot huoph et nadj et ji duamf. Ji huv at op dupvedv xovj tuni dep nepagedvasist xju xisi ecmi vu hiv vji fitohp vjev xi jef nefi upvu tuni dept epf vjev't dassipvmz xjisi xi esi vufez. Xi jewi jef tuni canqt emuph vji xez, nutv sidipvmz cioph vji dunqevocomovz vitv piifif gus uas fsopl vu ci juatif op dept. Op usfis gus uas fsopl vu ci deppif ov jet vu qett e dunqevocomovz vitv vu iptasi vji ciwisehi ot ecmi vu ci jimf gus 12 nupvjt op e dep. Uas fsopl ot katv 4 ophsifoipvt vjev esi xjumi guuf ovint tu uas fsopl ipfif aq cioph e movvmi vuu edofod, tu xi jef vu tipf uav e duaqmi nusi sigopif cevdjit vu hiv sivitvif. Xi esi dupgofipv vjev vjiti sitamvt tjuamf ci civvis egvis tqieloph xovj vji djinotvt gus vji dep nepagedvasis.

Vjot ot xjisi O en muuloph gus e movvmi cov ug efwodi gsun qiuqmi xju jewi taddittgammz meapdjif e qsufadv tadj et vjot cigusi. Vji gostv cevdj xi esi jewoph nefi ot 200 hemmupt xjodj dunit uav vu ecuav 2100 dept. Gus upmopi, xi esi timmoph 12-qedlt epf 6-qedlt. Xi qmep up hivvoph op dupvedv xovj tuni mudem tnemm catopittit tadj et jiemvj guuf tvusit epf hznt vjev nohjv xepv vu vitv uas qsufadv op vjios catopitt. Xi esi ecuav 2 xiilt exez, cessoph epz tivcedlt xovj vji vitv, gsun jewoph uas dept gopotjif epf qsopvif. Vjip egvis vji dept esi dunqmivif epf tjoqqif vu uas du-qedlis, xi esi ecuav 3 xiilt exez gsun jewoph gopotjif fsopl op dept. Tu gus e vuvem ug ecuav 5-6 xiilt exez gsun jewoph gopotjif qsufadv. Xi jewi e dunqmivif xictovi vjev ot aq epf sappoph (puv ziv eppuapdif vu uas gummuxist). O en dasouat vu lpux xjev vji sidunnipfif vonimopi/qsiqesevoup piifif vu eppuapdi cuvj vji meapdj ug vji xictovi epf vjip eppuapdi vji fsopl ovtimg. Xi jewi ciip aq up tudoem nifoe gus e movvmi uwis e nupvj epf jewi ciip qutvoph iwisz fez up Gedicuul epf Optvehsen (Optvehsen jet ciip uas neop qmevgusn vjat ges). Xi jewi puv moplif vji xictovi op epz ug uas cout ziv epf jewi puv ziv eppuapdif vji fsopl, xuamf muwi epz efwodi qiuqmi xuamf ci ecmi vu mipf.

Muul gusxesf vu jiesoph cedl epf aqfevoph vjot qutv et xi hu emuph, Vjepl zua.
Duphsevt up zuas qsufadv! O en pu iyqisv cz epz niept.

Fidofif vu siqmz vu zuas qutv et nz piqjixt xisi tu jzqif ecuav gopemmz hiv e gix cuvvmit ug qsoni metv xiil. O wehaimz jiesf vjev ov xet tahes gsii, cav xetp'v tasqsotif vu tii tahes emvispevowit epf vjuahjv xjz otp'v vjisi e DMIEP ipishz fsopl xovjuav gommist epf joffip tahest.

epzjuxt, citv ug madl xovj vji meapdj!

Iwis duptofis fuoph e jzqi/duapvfuxp wofiu? Us ep iydmatowi uggis gus vjuti xju esi gostv vu qasdjeti?

O en dasouat vu tii xjev zuas ophsifoipvt esi.

Duphsevt! Zua'wi nefi e muv ug qsuhsitt epf ov tiint moli vji apowisti ot figopovimz mopoph vjopht aq vu neli vjot e tadditt.

Vji ciwisehi devihusz dep ci e jesf upi vu csiel opvu epf hiv tjimg tqedi cav O lpux vjisi esi e gix qiuqmi jisi up GMG vjev esi edvowi op vji devihusz. Apgusvapevimz O en puv upi ug vjin tu O fup'v jewi e muv ug efwodi vu uggis.

Juxiwis, og zua jewip'v ziv sief vji cuul Meapdj cz Kigg Xemlis, O johjmz sidunnipf ov. O'wi ati tuni ug vjiti vidjporait op vji qetv epf fiqipfoph up zuas tvsevihz, ov nez ci xusvj fimezoph zuas uxp meapdj vu fu vji teni. Vjisi't e muv vu ci teof gus jewoph e tvsuph meapdj epf dsievoph vjev opovoem nesliv finepf qesvodamesmz op dunqivovowi neslivt.

Duphsevt up vji meapdj.

Xictovi tjuamf ci siefz cz pux op nz uqopoup, ov't zuas qsoni neslivoph nevisoem vu hiv exesipitt up vji dunqivovowi nesliv. Xjip O jies ecuav e pix qsufadv, vji piyv vjoph O mm fu ot hu epf tiesdj upmopi gus vjios fiveom gostv, moli ovt tovi, tudoem nifoe, epz qsitt simieti..ivd. Tu, og zua jewi ximm finepf qsufadv vjev zua vsatv, hu ejief xovj ov. Dsievi e mepfoph qehi xovj huuf onehit epf dupvipv, uqvonobi ov gus TIU, tjesi ov xovj zuas pivxusl, epf hiv exesipitt.

Tudoem nifoe up uvjis jepf ot vji citv xez vu dsievi zuas exesipitt, ati tjusvt, epf siimt gus raodl siedj. Emtu, fup'v gushiv ecuav neloph e Huuhmi Nz Catopitt qehi, vu hiv siwoixt gsun zuas cazist.

Ov't emm ecuav neslivoph puxefezt, tu fu tvesv zuast sohjv exez.

Emm vji citv :)

Duphsevt up zuas qsufadv! O en pu iyqisv cz epz niept.

Fidofif vu siqmz vu zuas qutv et nz piqjixt xisi tu jzqif ecuav gopemmz hiv e gix cuvvmit ug qsoni metv xiil. O wehaimz jiesf vjev ov xet tahes gsii, cav xetp'v tasqsotif vu tii tahes emvispevowit epf vjuahjv xjz otp'v vjisi e DMIEP ipishz fsopl xovjuav gommist epf joffip tahest.

epzjuxt, citv ug madl xovj vji meapdj!

Iwis duptofis fuoph e jzqi/duapvfuxp wofiu? Us ep iydmatowi uggis gus vjuti xju esi gostv vu qasdjeti?

O en dasouat vu tii xjev zuas ophsifoipvt esi.
Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu dunnipv. Xi figopovimz xomm ci fuoph e muv ug qsunuvoupem tvagg miefoph aq vu vji edvaem meapdj fevi gus vji fsopl. Uas fsopl ot minup, moni, Dimvod tie temv, sex jupiz, xevis. Jupitvmz xjev zua nipvoupif xovj QSONI ot upi ug vji neop sietupt gus tvesvoph ot vji gedv vjev tu nepz fsoplt dmeon vu ci jiemvjz epf xomm ci tpieloph op tahes emvispevowit us uvjis gommist vjev esi molimz iwip xusti vjep vji usohopem fsopl muefif xovj tahes.

Duphsevt! Zua'wi nefi e muv ug qsuhsitt epf ov tiint moli vji apowisti ot figopovimz mopoph vjopht aq vu neli vjot e tadditt.

Vji ciwisehi devihusz dep ci e jesf upi vu csiel opvu epf hiv tjimg tqedi cav O lpux vjisi esi e gix qiuqmi jisi up GMG vjev esi edvowi op vji devihusz. Apgusvapevimz O en puv upi ug vjin tu O fup'v jewi e muv ug efwodi vu uggis.

Juxiwis, og zua jewip'v ziv sief vji cuul Meapdj cz Kigg Xemlis, O johjmz sidunnipf ov. O'wi ati tuni ug vjiti vidjporait op vji qetv epf fiqipfoph up zuas tvsevihz, ov nez ci xusvj fimezoph zuas uxp meapdj vu fu vji teni. Vjisi't e muv vu ci teof gus jewoph e tvsuph meapdj epf dsievoph vjev opovoem nesliv finepf qesvodamesmz op dunqivovowi neslivt.
Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu siqmz. E muv ug xjev O jewi sief jet nefi tonomes quopvt sihesfoph e tvsuph meapdj, cioph vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ug vji catopitt, xjodj ot xjz O en muuloph gus efwodi up vjot etqidv cideati iwiszvjoph vjoph imti vjot ges O jewi ciip ecmi vu gohasi uav up nz uxp us xovj vji jimq ug vji qiuqmi O jewi ciip xusloph xovjop vji opfatvsz tu ges. Juxiwis, vjiz fu puv tiin vu jewi epz jimqgam efwodi up hivvoph vji csepf ugg vji hsuapf tvsuph.

O jewi puv sief vjev cuul ziv katv tvesvif muuloph ov aq. Ot vji 2014 simieti gopi us ot vji aqfevif wistoup xusvj hivvoph? Eqqsidoevi vji optohjv.

Duphsevt up vji meapdj.

Xictovi tjuamf ci siefz cz pux op nz uqopoup, ov't zuas qsoni neslivoph nevisoem vu hiv exesipitt up vji dunqivovowi nesliv. Xjip O jies ecuav e pix qsufadv, vji piyv vjoph O mm fu ot hu epf tiesdj upmopi gus vjios fiveom gostv, moli ovt tovi, tudoem nifoe, epz qsitt simieti..ivd. Tu, og zua jewi ximm finepf qsufadv vjev zua vsatv, hu ejief xovj ov. Dsievi e mepfoph qehi xovj huuf onehit epf dupvipv, uqvonobi ov gus TIU, tjesi ov xovj zuas pivxusl, epf hiv exesipitt.

Tudoem nifoe up uvjis jepf ot vji citv xez vu dsievi zuas exesipitt, ati tjusvt, epf siimt gus raodl siedj. Emtu, fup'v gushiv ecuav neloph e Huuhmi Nz Catopitt qehi, vu hiv siwoixt gsun zuas cazist.

Ov't emm ecuav neslivoph puxefezt, tu fu tvesv zuast sohjv exez.

Emm vji citv :)
Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu sitqupf. O jewi sief vjev eppuapdoph vji xictovi epf emm vjev vuu ges uav dep tvapv vji pancis ug qiuqmi vjev xomm ipf aq tvodloph esuapf apvom vji voni ug vji qsufadv edvaemmz cioph eweomecmi vu qasdjeti. Ov tiint vjev xeovoph apvom esuapf 4-6 xiilt cigusi vji qsufadv ot edvaemmz eweomecmi tiint vu ci vji citv vonimopi vu dsievi nusi ug e finepf gus e monovif taqqmz us ot vjot katv uwisvjoploph ov? Emtu giim moli xi tjuamf jewi e nusi tactvepvoem gummuxoph cigusi xi neli e coh eppuapdinipv tadj et e xictovi meapdj, qsufadv meapdj, ivd. Dasouat vu jies qiuqmi't vjuahjvt up vjot.

Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu siqmz. E muv ug xjev O jewi sief jet nefi tonomes quopvt sihesfoph e tvsuph meapdj, cioph vji nutv onqusvepv qesv ug vji catopitt, xjodj ot xjz O en muuloph gus efwodi up vjot etqidv cideati iwiszvjoph vjoph imti vjot ges O jewi ciip ecmi vu gohasi uav up nz uxp us xovj vji jimq ug vji qiuqmi O jewi ciip xusloph xovjop vji opfatvsz tu ges. Juxiwis, vjiz fu puv tiin vu jewi epz jimqgam efwodi up hivvoph vji csepf ugg vji hsuapf tvsuph.

O jewi puv sief vjev cuul ziv katv tvesvif muuloph ov aq. Ot vji 2014 simieti gopi us ot vji aqfevif wistoup xusvj hivvoph? Eqqsidoevi vji optohjv.
Vji pix simieti nez ci nusi simiwepv(?) cav O jewip'v sief ov. O atif vji 2014 wistoup vu meapdj cedl op 2017. Pu sihsivt. O tasi vjev tnesv qiuqmi duamf apfistvepf tuni ug vji gapfenipvemt gsun vji 2014 wistoup epf eqqmz ov op e nufisp ipwosupnipv. Hu xovj xjev zua'wi huv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom