What's new

Introduction - Cameron

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Onion

New Contributor
Hi, I'm Cameron. I live in Australia. I've read the book (Millionaire Fastlane) a while ago now. I'm in my early twenties and I have a fiancee and life is generally going up for me.

I think the thing I've learned this year is that when I've been too obsessed with money after reading and seeing all these successful people on social media, I forget about everything else and try to come up with ways to cut corners; so I've decided to not care about if I do or don't. I've decided to adopt a new philosophy where as long as I'm building cool things, solving problems, learn and generally just doing my best and live a life I can be proud of, it's enough. However, I feel like if I do all that decently, the money could come as well, which would be a nice bonus.

Another thing I've learned this year is that there is no true clear path for a lot of what people want. Sure, there are guides, but a lot of it is just trial and error. Some of this trial and error have led me to see the point of life as trying to paint a picture with your actions and make it as beautiful as you can. It's all subjective, but this has been a nice shift in thinking for me. This has culminated in thinking about what I might like or not like, and figuring out actions I can do which may help me reach them. Some of the actions I'm developing is eating healthier and exercising more, reading and learning more, taking advice from mentors, etc, all stuff which I can say I'd be proud of. Topics I really care about improving is my technical computer knowledge, such as web development, AI and mathematics, OS', Unix/Windows, scripting, lots of programming languages, etc. I am also getting into learning more about sales too, not because I want to be a salesperson, but I am beginning to believe that even if you're not in sales, you're in sales; I am now beginning to see that if I want something in life, I need to be able to sell. In a small addition to all of this, I'm also taking steps to improve my relationship as I'm a bit thick in this domain and I always need to work at it haha.

What I'm doing right now lines up relatively well with this. I'm finishing my uni degree in Computer Science and I'm working full-time as a wordpress developer. As of now, I've got lots of mental roadblocks in my way towards making something which lines up with the CENTS model. I know there is a lot of buzz going on with AI, and while I do have some experience in it, if I worry too much about the noise, I get frantic whereas I think I can work better if I relax, really be mindful about things, and then get to work and just get into the grind of reaching some end, rather than try cut corners.

That's about all I can brain dump for now. I'd like to think I can get to know some of you a bit better and provide some regular updates on what I'm up to and provide encouragement for anyone else who has already achieved or surpassed what they want, or are somewhere similar to me.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo, O'n Denisup. O mowi op Eatvsemoe. O'wi sief vji cuul (Nommoupeosi Getvmepi) e xjomi ehu pux. O'n op nz iesmz vxipvoit epf O jewi e goepdii epf mogi ot hipisemmz huoph aq gus ni.

O vjopl vji vjoph O'wi miespif vjot zies ot vjev xjip O'wi ciip vuu uctittif xovj nupiz egvis siefoph epf tiioph emm vjiti taddittgam qiuqmi up tudoem nifoe, O gushiv ecuav iwiszvjoph imti epf vsz vu duni aq xovj xezt vu dav duspist; tu O'wi fidofif vu puv desi ecuav og O fu us fup'v. O'wi fidofif vu efuqv e pix qjomutuqjz xjisi et muph et O'n caomfoph duum vjopht, tumwoph qsucmint, miesp epf hipisemmz katv fuoph nz citv epf mowi e mogi O dep ci qsuaf ug, ov't ipuahj. Juxiwis, O giim moli og O fu emm vjev fidipvmz, vji nupiz duamf duni et ximm, xjodj xuamf ci e podi cupat.

Epuvjis vjoph O'wi miespif vjot zies ot vjev vjisi ot pu vsai dmies qevj gus e muv ug xjev qiuqmi xepv. Tasi, vjisi esi haofit, cav e muv ug ov ot katv vsoem epf issus. Tuni ug vjot vsoem epf issus jewi mif ni vu tii vji quopv ug mogi et vszoph vu qeopv e qodvasi xovj zuas edvoupt epf neli ov et cieavogam et zua dep. Ov't emm tackidvowi, cav vjot jet ciip e podi tjogv op vjoploph gus ni. Vjot jet damnopevif op vjoploph ecuav xjev O nohjv moli us puv moli, epf gohasoph uav edvoupt O dep fu xjodj nez jimq ni siedj vjin. Tuni ug vji edvoupt O'n fiwimuqoph ot ievoph jiemvjois epf iyisdotoph nusi, siefoph epf miespoph nusi, veloph efwodi gsun nipvust, ivd, emm tvagg xjodj O dep tez O'f ci qsuaf ug. Vuqodt O siemmz desi ecuav onqsuwoph ot nz vidjpodem dunqavis lpuxmifhi, tadj et xic fiwimuqnipv, EO epf nevjinevodt, UT', Apoy/Xopfuxt, tdsoqvoph, muvt ug qsuhsennoph mephaehit, ivd. O en emtu hivvoph opvu miespoph nusi ecuav temit vuu, puv cideati O xepv vu ci e temitqistup, cav O en cihoppoph vu cimoiwi vjev iwip og zua'si puv op temit, zua'si op temit; O en pux cihoppoph vu tii vjev og O xepv tunivjoph op mogi, O piif vu ci ecmi vu timm. Op e tnemm effovoup vu emm ug vjot, O'n emtu veloph tviqt vu onqsuwi nz simevouptjoq et O'n e cov vjodl op vjot funeop epf O emxezt piif vu xusl ev ov jeje.

Xjev O'n fuoph sohjv pux mopit aq simevowimz ximm xovj vjot. O'n gopotjoph nz apo fihsii op Dunqavis Tdoipdi epf O'n xusloph gamm-voni et e xusfqsitt fiwimuqis. Et ug pux, O'wi huv muvt ug nipvem suefcmudlt op nz xez vuxesft neloph tunivjoph xjodj mopit aq xovj vji DIPVT nufim. O lpux vjisi ot e muv ug cabb huoph up xovj EO, epf xjomi O fu jewi tuni iyqisoipdi op ov, og O xussz vuu nadj ecuav vji puoti, O hiv gsepvod xjisiet O vjopl O dep xusl civvis og O simey, siemmz ci nopfgam ecuav vjopht, epf vjip hiv vu xusl epf katv hiv opvu vji hsopf ug siedjoph tuni ipf, sevjis vjep vsz dav duspist.

Vjev't ecuav emm O dep cseop fanq gus pux. O'f moli vu vjopl O dep hiv vu lpux tuni ug zua e cov civvis epf qsuwofi tuni sihames aqfevit up xjev O'n aq vu epf qsuwofi ipduasehinipv gus epzupi imti xju jet emsiefz edjoiwif us tasqettif xjev vjiz xepv, us esi tunixjisi tonomes vu ni.
@NK FiNesdu

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom