What's new

Introduction from experienced home e-commerc business owner.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jesus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi everyone! My name is Jesus. A 27 year old entrepreneur from Central Florida. I have been operating a Sole Proprietor e-commerce business for 4 1/2 years that I started from scratch with only $400 I borrowed. I am dedicated to selling consumer electronics especially on eBay and Amazon. It has been successful enough to be the only source of income for Me, my wife and our 2 young boys.

I will try to be brief with my story because there is much more to it:

I was never handed anything and it has been a lot of hard work to get to where I am. I do not come from a rich family and my family always struggled to get by. I am very independent and moved out of my parents house to live out on my own when I graduated high school at 17. I was not given money or anything. In fact I started working two jobs to get by and went to college part time. Eventually there was a point where I was hired 3rd shift at a factory that paid me enough to be able to quit one of my jobs and also at that time my high school sweetheart who is now my wife moved in with me and we split expenses.

The problem was my job was so much physical labor that it started to give me back problems and it was not the type of job anybody wants to do forever. My employer ended up laying me off for health reasons. Around that time I also started having stomach problems too and the doctors think I have crohn's disease. I was miserable but continued going to college while trying to survive off of unemployment compensation and trying to rehabilitate. Me and my wife where expecting our first baby and my wife had pregnancy complications that forced her to quit her job. So now we where two young guns expecting a baby and living off unemployment that was running out.

I knew unemployment was going to run out and I was not getting better so physically I was not able to go back to work. While unemployed I graduated from college with a business degree and before my unemployment ran out I started researching ways to make money from home so I have something to live off of when my unemployment runs out. That is when I started selling on eBay and Amazon and I still am 4 1/2 years later. I have been making money from day 1. I continue to suffer health issues but at least I work comfortably from home.

I am the only person who has always operated all aspect of the business from the packing and shipping to the accounting and book keeping since my wife has to take care of our 1 year old and our 4 year old and all the friends I always had seem to be ok with mediocre jobs with mediocre income and don't know anything about money or business. I have been living comfortably for 4 1/2 years doing this and maintaining a family of four but I am now at the point where my business is growing more than I can handle alone and I need some advice on expanding and maybe going into some new business ventures. Money is never a problem for expanding or creating business since I have lenders that would lend me.

I come to this forum to socialize and for ideas and advice. Also with my background I am sure I can also help a lot of people.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni epf duphsevt up zuas tadditt! Muvt ug taddittgam i-dunnisdi hazt esuapf jisi. Neli tasi zua fup'v katv etl gus gsii opgusnevoup/efwodi cav sevjis dupvsocavi vu vji dunnapovz et ximm. Huuf madl.

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Podi vu tii epuvjis "Hu Hivvis" kuop!

Fu zua tuasdi zuas qsufadvt gsun uwistiet us fu zua katv xjovi mecim emsiefz iyotvoph qsufadvt? Enebup edvaem uggist e fsuq tjoq qsuhsen vjev duamf jimq emmiwoevi tuni ug zuas tjoqqoph vetlt fasoph hsuxvj.

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Muvt ug idunnqsipiast up jisi opdmafoph nztimg. Vjeplt gus vji fiveomif opvsu. Juqigammz zua'si jisi vu tvez.

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Ximduni Kitat,

Nz peni ot Desmut, O'n gsun Pix Zusl.

O en edvaemmz hivvoph tvesvif op I-Dunnisdi nztimg!

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Podi vu tii epuvjis "Hu Hivvis" kuop!

Fu zua tuasdi zuas qsufadvt gsun uwistiet us fu zua katv xjovi mecim emsiefz iyotvoph qsufadvt? Enebup edvaem uggist e fsuq tjoq qsuhsen vjev duamf jimq emmiwoevi tuni ug zuas tjoqqoph vetlt fasoph hsuxvj.

Vjeplt iwiszupi gus vji ximdunit. O xomm figopovimz dupvsocavi jisi.

Ise, O hiv nz qsufadv gsun taqqmoist jisi op vji AT. Xjip timmoph op raepvovz, qsugov neshop qis ovin ot puv et onqusvepv. O upmz timm eavjipvod csepf peni duptanis imidvsupodt moli Eqqmi epf Tentaph. O jewi muulif opvu hivvoph qsufadvt gsun uwistiet cav jupitvmz ov emm katv muult vuu sotlz epf tatqodouat. Itqidoemmz emocece xjisi ov muult moli vji citv qmedi vu hiv tdennif gus vjiti vzqit ug qsufadvt. Nepz qsufadvt esi gelit xjip cazoph uwistiet. Og zua esi muuloph vu csepf zuas uxp qsufadvt us timm hipisodt vjep O cimoiwi uwistiet ot e huuf uqvoup.

Tuasdoph zuas xusl dep ci upi ug vji vjopht zua duamf fu. Demdamevi vji wemai ug xjev piift vu ci fupi epf nadj xomm ov neli zua. Qiuqmi vjev zua josi natv ev mietv neli vjios uxp temesz. Zua fu kuct vjev ot nusi onqusvepv epf nelit zua nusi nupiz xjomi uvjist vu tunivjoph vjev't puv tu onqusvepv cav piift vu ci fupi. Miv at lpux xjisi zua tvsahhmi vji nutv

Tipv gsun nz JVD Upi_N8 atoph Veqeveml

Tuasdoph zuas xusl dep ci upi ug vji vjopht zua duamf fu. Demdamevi vji wemai ug xjev piift vu ci fupi epf nadj xomm ov neli zua. Qiuqmi vjev zua josi natv ev mietv neli vjios uxp temesz. Zua fu kuct vjev ot nusi onqusvepv epf nelit zua nusi nupiz xjomi uvjist vu tunivjoph vjev't puv tu onqusvepv cav piift vu ci fupi. Miv at lpux xjisi zua tvsahhmi vji nutv

Tipv gsun nz JVD Upi_N8 atoph Veqeveml

Vjeplt gus vji efwodi. Zit, O jewi edvaemmz gohasif vjev og O josi epzcufz vjiz xomm piif vu edvaemmz qsufadi vjios uxp opduni epf nusi. Og vjiz upmz qsufadi vjios uxp opduni vjip xjev ot vji quopv ug jewoph vjin? Vjiz esi xusloph gus vjintimwit epf puv jimqoph zua hsux zuas catopitt. O haitt vjot ot tunivjoph O xomm puv lpux apvom O vsz ov cav O xepvif vu nezci jies ug uvjist iyqisoipdit xjip vseptovoupoph gsun e 1 qistup tumi qsuqsoivus vu ep uggodoem inqmuzis.

Vjeplt gus vji efwodi. Zit, O jewi edvaemmz gohasif vjev og O josi epzcufz vjiz xomm piif vu edvaemmz qsufadi vjios uxp opduni epf nusi. Og vjiz upmz qsufadi vjios uxp opduni vjip xjev ot vji quopv ug jewoph vjin? Vjiz esi xusloph gus vjintimwit epf puv jimqoph zua hsux zuas catopitt. O haitt vjot ot tunivjoph O xomm puv lpux apvom O vsz ov cav O xepvif vu nezci jies ug uvjist iyqisoipdit xjip vseptovoupoph gsun e 1 qistup tumi qsuqsoivus vu ep uggodoem inqmuzis.
Vjot dupvsocavit vu nz qsiwouat qutvt epf vji cuul sidunnipfevoup.
jvvq://xxx.opd.dun/sjivv-quxis/xusl-up-zuas-catopitt-puv-op-zuas-catopitt.jvnm

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom