What's new

Introduction from Holland.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Arno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello everybody,

Here's a small introduction of myself. Over the last 2 years I really started to get the feeling that there was more to life than just being employed by a big company to do your thing. I'm finding out that my energy-level just drops every time I need to create power-point slidepacks to convince mangement of ideas, building really big business cases, playing company-politics to maybe try to get that promotion etc.
So in the back of mind the idea slowly started developing to start my own business, to really be in control and put customers first insted of shareholders.

But maybe you know how it goes, these ideas just stay in the back of your mind and you don't really take action. Than I read the Millionaire Fastlase and really was blown away about the different roadmaps you can take in life, and that you need to persue that one 'homerun'. I recognized a lot of ideas that were in my head, but weren't fully formed yet. For example that society's 'normal' (getting up at 6.am, stuck in traffic etc.) shouldn't have to be my own 'normal', that wealth doesn't consist of money but should be focussed on the Freedom, Fitness and Family, and that a real thief of happiness is servitude.

So after reading MJ's book twice I'm really determined to take the Fastlane instead of 'mucking about' in the slowlane. I'm not really at the point yet to quit my current job and go 'all in', I do have responsibilities towards my family, but I am committed in using my spare time in setting up a Fastlane Business. On this forum I hope to find more advice and inspiration for this journey.

see you on the forum,
Arno

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni! O´n gsun Jummepf vuu op deti nz peni fofp´v howi ov exez :)

Espu, ximlun.

Huuf madl up zuas xez vu vji getvmepi.

Jimmu iwiszcufz,

Jisi't e tnemm opvsufadvoup ug nztimg. Uwis vji metv 2 ziest O siemmz tvesvif vu hiv vji giimoph vjev vjisi xet nusi vu mogi vjep katv cioph inqmuzif cz e coh dunqepz vu fu zuas vjoph. O'n gopfoph uav vjev nz ipishz-miwim katv fsuqt iwisz voni O piif vu dsievi quxis-quopv tmofiqedlt vu dupwopdi nephinipv ug ofiet, caomfoph siemmz coh catopitt detit, qmezoph dunqepz-qumovodt vu nezci vsz vu hiv vjev qsunuvoup ivd.
Tu op vji cedl ug nopf vji ofie tmuxmz tvesvif fiwimuqoph vu tvesv nz uxp catopitt, vu siemmz ci op dupvsum epf qav datvunist gostv optvif ug tjesijumfist.

Cav nezci zua lpux jux ov huit, vjiti ofiet katv tvez op vji cedl ug zuas nopf epf zua fup'v siemmz veli edvoup. Vjep O sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmeti epf siemmz xet cmuxp exez ecuav vji foggisipv suefneqt zua dep veli op mogi, epf vjev zua piif vu qistai vjev upi 'junisap'. O siduhpobif e muv ug ofiet vjev xisi op nz jief, cav xisip'v gammz gusnif ziv. Gus iyenqmi vjev tudoivz't 'pusnem' (hivvoph aq ev 6.en, tvadl op vseggod ivd.) tjuamfp'v jewi vu ci nz uxp 'pusnem', vjev xiemvj fuitp'v duptotv ug nupiz cav tjuamf ci gudattif up vji Gsiifun, Govpitt epf Genomz, epf vjev e siem vjoig ug jeqqopitt ot tiswovafi.

Tu egvis siefoph NK't cuul vxodi O'n siemmz fivisnopif vu veli vji Getvmepi optvief ug 'nadloph ecuav' op vji tmuxmepi. O'n puv siemmz ev vji quopv ziv vu raov nz dassipv kuc epf hu 'emm op', O fu jewi sitquptocomovoit vuxesft nz genomz, cav O en dunnovvif op atoph nz tqesi voni op tivvoph aq e Getvmepi Catopitt. Up vjot gusan O juqi vu gopf nusi efwodi epf optqosevoup gus vjot kuaspiz.

tii zua up vji gusan,
Espu

Jo Espu, epf ximduni vu vji gusan.

Emnutv ipvosi qutv liqv vji tnomi ug nz gedi, et O dep vuvemmz simevi:)

Citv ug madl up zuas qevj vu getvmepi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom