What's new

Introduction: "Good-Bye Trial Lawyer ... Hello Fastlane!"

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
LEGACY MEMBER
About me ...

I guess you could say I am a self-employed lawyer living the Four Hour Workweek.

Through adept marketing and systemization I have created an automated paperless law practice which requires very little personal involvement. I can pretty much be anywhere at anytime ... take client calls from the gym or the beach ... and rarely start my workday before noon ( ... I prefer to work-out, stay in shape and enjoy the great outdoors). Fours hours of working "in" the practice might not be that far off target. I spend much more time working "on" the practice (and on me).

Much like DeMarco did, I devote a signficant amount of time reading books by self made millionaires. I have no interest in books by Trump (or similar) and it is great to see I am not the only person who thinks Suze Orman is a F'n idiot!

The most influential authors who have molded my thinking include Timothy Ferris, Michael Gerber, Robert Kiyosaki, David Schwartz and Dan Kennedy.

Compared to most ... I'd say my life is pretty damn good. I'm 80 percent there.

Still ... I am dissatisfied. I want it ALL ... and I am determined to get it.

But something was holding me back ... and I was not quite sure what.

Millionaire Fastlane provided the answers.

Until DeMarco, two critical concepts eluded me: The Law of Effection and the Commandment of Time. M.J. DeMarco recently opened my eyes to these two key concepts and my paradigms have dramatically shifted. My career heretofore as a lawyer offends the law of effection. I have to change.

Although I am a highly accomplished attorney, I can no longer tolerate exchanging my hourly time for hourly compensation. I will continue on with the private practice of law only for so long as is minimally necessary. It is essential that I leave the "hands on" practice of law if I aim to rapidly acquire a six or seven figure net worth. I now know what I must do ... and representing individual clients one-on-one sure as hell ain't it.

Not sure how much time I will spend on these forums ... I'd rather be DOING things than talking about it ... but I enjoy the companies of like minds ... So nice to meet ya!

And if M.J. Is reading this ... Thank You! -- and I mean that. I owe you a debt of gratitude. I'll share my success story with you in Phoenix after my first million. It's gonna happen.

Can't wait to get started ...

-- Zenas

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan, xomm xevdj zuas kuaspiz dmutimz, epf Huuf madl!

QT. vjot gusan o citv og zua qutv xjev zuas tvadl up, us piif jimq xovj, atoph wisz dmies raitvoupt, epf uavmopoph xjev zua piif.

vjip, miv vji gusan fu ovt xusl..

B

Bipet,

Vjeplt gus vji opvsu epf zit, O sief ov. :)

Vjsuahj efiqv neslivoph epf tztvinobevoup O jewi dsievif ep eavunevif qeqismitt mex qsedvodi xjodj siraosit wisz movvmi qistupem opwumwinipv. O dep qsivvz nadj ci epzxjisi ev epzvoni ... veli dmoipv demmt gsun vji hzn us vji ciedj ... epf sesimz tvesv nz xuslfez cigusi puup ( ... O qsigis vu xusl-uav, tvez op tjeqi epf ipkuz vji hsiev uavfuust). Guast juast ug xusloph "op" vji qsedvodi nohjv puv ci vjev ges ugg veshiv. O tqipf nadj nusi voni xusloph "up" vji qsedvodi (epf up ni).

Ov eqqiest vjev gus vji nutv qesv, zua taddittgammz dupvsum zuas VONI. Tu og O en vu sief dussidvmz, zua xepv nusi gsiifun xovjop vjev VONI? Neloph e DIU temesz up e gix juast qis xiil tuapft moli tadditt vu ni.

Epz ofiet up jux vu eqqmz Getvmepi qsopdoqmit vu mex?

Ximduni ecuesf epf hmef vu jewi ze.

N.K.

Zit ... O jewi tuni ofiet up jux O nohjv eqqmz Getvmepi Qsopdoqmit vu mex ...

CAV ...

O jewi duni vu woix nz mex fihsii et nusi ug e jopfisepdi vjep e jimq. *

Tasi ... ov ot atigam et ges et ewuofoph mihem qsucmint hu ... cav ov pessuxt zuas vjoploph ... figopit zua. *Vji nutv taddittgam qiuqmi O lpux esi vjuti xovj vji mietv gusnem ifadevoup cideati vjios izit esi xofi uqip vu uqqusvapovz iwiszxjisi epf vjiz jatvmi. *O fup'v xepv vu monov nztimg vu getvmepi uqqusvapovoit vu vjuti xovjop vji goimf ug mex ... O xepv vu nuwi cizupf ov.*

Fu O dupvsum nz voni ...? *Zit. *Fuit vji qsedvodi hipisevi "DIU" opduni ...? *Pu. *Duamf O hiv vjisi cz opdsietoph vji enuapv ug juast O xusl ...? *Nezci. *Cav O fup'v xepv vu ci e "mexzis" ... O xepv vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias. Epf O'wi huv tuni hsiev ofiet.

Cav ...

Vjisi ot upi duapvis-dupdiqv vjev vsuacmit ni.

Op zuas cuul zua efnupotjif vji siefis vu "veli edvoup pux" atoph zuas gusan et ep iyenqmi. *Vjev edvoup ot hivt sitamvt ... Ofiet fu puv. *Xjomi O ehsii 100 qisdipv xovj vjev tvevinipv, Gimoy Fippot (timg nefi commoupeosi) uctiswif vjev vji qistup xju opvsufadit vji ofie vu vji neslivqmedi ot puv ataemmz vji upi xju nelit vji gusvapi cav sevjis vji qistup xjuti tqiif epf iggodoipdz ug iyidavoup ot vji citv. *

Vjev jet ciip nz duapvis-xiohjv vu fevi. *O vjopl vu nztimg ... og O en huoph vu fu vjot ... O piif vu edv xovj mohjvpoph tqiif epf iggodoipdz ... epf vu fu vjev O piif vu ci e xemloph-vedloph nufim ug iwiszvjoph O jewi miespif epf nusi. *O jewi vu tztvinevobi "nztimg" xovj qisgidv jecovt -- puv katv nz catopitt. *Dupfovoupt nohjv piwis ci qisgidv ... cav O jef civvis ci. *O piif vu hiv ... civvis.

Tu moli zua fof, O tvafz, tvafz, tvafz ... epf hiv tnesvis epf tjesqis iwisz fez.

Epf vjat nz geomasi vu meapdj.

Tu O en cioph qammif op vxu foggisipv fosidvoupt cz vxu foggisipv tdjuumt ug vjoploph.

Ot ov citv vu edv xovj neyonan tqiif epf iggodoipdz gsun vji tvesv ... us ot ov civvis tonqmz vu "edv" cigusi zua esi 100 qisdipv up vji cemm xovj vji juqi ug edraosoph vji siraotovi tqiif epf iggodoipdz ev e mevis fevi?

O fup'v lpux vji eptxis.

O en gmevvisif (epf vjsommif) vjev zua sitqupfif vu nz qutv. *

Vjepl zua! *-- *Bipet

Vjoploph uav muaf ...

Nezci O tjuamf tvesv xovj upi us vxu tdsac qsukidvt ...? E vjsux-exez qsukidv katv gus qsedvodi ...?

O'f jevi vu "qsedvodi" xovj e (cupe-gofi) nommoup fummes ofie ... cav og xjev O en qiffmoph ot katv e tdsac qsukidv ... xju desit xjivjis us vu xjev iyvipv ov taddiift us geomt ...? O deppuv eggusf vu neli notvelit op vjev dupviyv.

Qisjeqt vji jecov ug fuoph tunivjoph uavtofi ug nz dungusv bupi (mex) epf vji miespoph iyqisoipdi ug qiffmoph opgusnevoup qsufadvt ot vji "siem" qezdjidl (vjev dep vjip ci eqqmoif vu meapdj vji siem nommoup-fummes dupdiqvt)?

Nezci vjev ot jux O tjuamf sidupdomi nz oppis dupgmodv civxiip "puv veloph edvoup" epf "veloph edvoup vuu tuup" ?

Nelit tipti vu ni. Xjeffezevjopl?

Vjoploph uav muaf ...

Nezci O tjuamf tvesv xovj upi us vxu tdsac qsukidvt ...? E vjsux-exez qsukidv katv gus qsedvodi ...?

O'f jevi vu "qsedvodi" xovj e (cupe-gofi) nommoup fummes ofie ... cav og xjev O en qiffmoph ot katv e tdsac qsukidv ... xju desit xjivjis us vu xjev iyvipv ov taddiift us geomt ...? O deppuv eggusf vu neli notvelit op vjev dupviyv.

O vjopl zuas neop jeph aq pux ot vjev zua giim vjev zua piif vji qisgidv ofie vu tvesv. E tnemm ofie vjev zua vjopl ot dseqqz gus iyenqmi moli e xusn gesn duamf ci tiip et e vjsux-exez qsukidv. Juxiwis, og duamf ciduni e nommoup fummes ofie. Zua katv fup'v lpux ev vji cihoppoph.

O vjopl zua piif vu veli edvoup epf iwemaevi et zua hu. Zua tjuamf veli edvoup cideati zua xomm miesp emuv nusi op fuoph tu, nadj nusi vjep cz siefoph cuult epf emtu zua xomm miesp

O vjopl zua esi sohjv, CouQjeti.

O jewi nusi vjep ipuahj nipvem ennapovoup vu sap xovj ... O piif vu tvesv "fuoph" nusi epf ... puvjoph tezt e qisdiowif "dseqqz" ofie dep'v veli ugg.

O vjopl O jewi tuni "hsiev" ofiet op nz qudliv ... katv xuamf qsigis puv vu "casp" upi ug vjin up vji wisz gostv hu esuapf. O'n vjoploph O xomm ati vji "dseqqz" ofie vu dsievi vji gsenixusl vjev O dep gmoq epf ati vu meapdj vji "nusi qsunotoph" dupdiqvt.

Cav ehsiif ... O jewi vu FU "tunivjoph" .... iydimmipv efwodi. Vjepl zua!

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Zua'mm gopf e muv jisi.

Og zua dsievif ep eavunevif qeqismitt mex qsedvodi, xjz puv jimq uvjis mex qsedvodit fu vji teni vjoph?

Qedlehi zuas tztvin epf timm ov vu uvjis mex qsedvodit gus e jigvz gii.

Tdemecmi op cuvj siedj epf nehpovafi. Opfiqipfipv gsun zuas voni. Qsuwofoph iydimmipv wemai.

O jewi vuzif xovj vjev ofie K ... epf nez ximm edv up ov (op voni) ... katv giimoph e movvmi "optidasi" ecuav siwiemoph emm ug nz "guas juas" voqt epf vsodlt vu vji "dunqivovoup" xjomi O tvomm fiqipf up nz mex qsedvodi't opduni gus nz cetod uwisjief.

O vjopl updi O jewi dsievif e simoecmi tidupf nupiz vsii (opfiqipfipv ug mex) O wisz nez ximm edv up vjev ... updi vjev jeqqipt vji "dunqivovoup" nohjv ci tegimz dupwisvif vu "datvunist" ... cav O ehsii vjev vji ofie jet qsunoti. Vjeplt gus vji tahhitvoup.

Huuf vu jewi ze BipetBimuvit.

O en e Tuavjietvisp DV haz xju jef ep ofie epf xipv gus ov. Zua dep tii nz qsufadv ev Tviimi Dupdiqv - Ehi wisogodevoup og zua esi opvisitvif, ov't op tuni tjuqt esuapf vji esie.

Zua fup'v piif vji qisgidv ofie, katv upi vjev dep qsuwofi tohpogodepv wemai. Zua dep vxiel zuas qsufadv vu qisgidvoup emuph vji xez.

O vjuahjv ecuav huoph vu mex tdjuum, O xipv vu hsef tdjuum optvief. Ov tuapft moli zua esi nomloph e qsivvz tumof tztvin sohjv pux epf zua jewi qmipvz ug voni gus epuvjis wipvasi. Zua tuapf wisz opvimmohipv epf nusiuwis moli e iyidavis xovj qsidotoup. O muul gusxesf vu tiioph xjev lopf ug ofiet zua jewi op tvusi.

Vjeplt, Tviimi. O jewi duasv jiesopht op Jesvgusf vunussux nuspoph vjip O en ugg vu QE & MWPW gus vji sitv ug vji nupvj. O xomm, juxiwis, ci tqipfoph e geos enuapv ug voni op TI Duppidvodav op Puwincis (Pusxodj) ... Xi tjuamf devdj aq gus fsoplt tunivoni op Pix Mupfup us vji Tap. O vjopl O xuamf ipkuz neloph zuas edraeopvepdi.

Ziej vjev tuapft podi, QN ni xjip zua esi esuapf. Ov't gappz jux zuas mudevoupt esi Qovvtcashj, Met Wihet epf tuavjietvisp DV. Tuavjietvisp DV ot geosmz sasem epf puv coh dovz moli vji uvjis vxu... Pusxodj, pix Mupfup epf Hsuvup cioph vji nusi quqamuat tnemm dovoit esuapf jisi.

Veli ov ietz nep.

Nz genomz epf O gsun Duppidvodav ... Nz txievjiesv epf jis feahjvis esi gsun Qovvtcashj ... Epf Wihet ot ... Met Wihet (... O moli vji qmedi, tu O tvesvif veloph up e gix Piwefe detit; vseptmevoup: sidassoph vey gsii qeof wedevoup). *O cuapdi esuapf ...

Met Wihet (... O moli vji qmedi, tu O tvesvif veloph up e gix Piwefe detit; vseptmevoup: sidassoph vey gsii qeof wedevoup)
O muwi ov. Podi nuwi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom