What's new

Introduction : My story

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Montagnard

New Contributor
Hello everyone,

Thank for accept me on this forum.
Thank to mj demarco for value share with this books. (best entrepreneurial book i read)

My story and how I come here:
As far I as remember I want to be an entrepreneur, but I never succeed to be one. Why? I was not ready:

- I was looking for easy project (MLM), i follow lot of course of the fake guru (Youtube, Blog, Dropshipping...) every time I was feeling something wrong.
- I abandoned to the first difficulty, I laugh of myself the passage in the unscripted book "the guy who puts an Alibaba product on Amazon and who gives up after 25 dollars of advertising without conversion."
- I've associated myself twice with selfish people who ended up fooling me. Not their fault, mine... I needed someone with me because I didn't have enough confidence in myself, in my plans.
- Every time I was thinking about me and not about the value I gave.
- My habits were not good enough to sustain my goals.

What is most infuriating is that one of the business idea that I abandoned others have realized and succeeded... I saw the products in the supermarket two years ago.

Every time I go back to work again and follow the slow way of the script.

My last "company" dates back three years. I was 28 years old. My partner who was a close friend ripped me off. It took me a year to recover from the slap.

So what change and why I am here ?

ME
I went to therapy to heal my past wounds. I completely changed my habits, no addiction, got up for 5 a.m., exercise, healthy eating, no more TV, no social media, reading + audio podcast + training in my business sector... Now i follow a strict discipline.
When I feel back to the person, I was and who I am now a complete different person. I gain in confidence in my work, in my personal life.. I overcame challenges that seemed impossible before.

My why :

- My biggest fear is being like those frustrated people who hate their jobs but can't move because they have credit
- I want to take care of my family
- I want to be able to decide
-I don't want to worry about money anymore, nor my family
- i do not want to live a life full of monotony

My project :
In my field, there is a big problem that everyone is know about (A lot of LinkedIn post dedicated to this problem, or people talk about at the office...).
We hear that the big market players are testing the solution on the market. But I have never seen anything on the market. I found only one company that offers the solution, but in my opinion it does not correspond exactly to the reality on the ground.

I want to develop a connected object that would solve this problem. And associated with it the web application + mobile application to manage it.

Now I work on creating my prototype:
- I need to find a manufacturer.
- And I need to learn to code for the application mobile and web, for the moment it is a little vague what language I must learn.

That's all for today.

Thank you again for welcoming me into your community and thank you to those who have the courage to read this far.

I will keep you posted in advance.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjepl zua gus vji opvsufadvoup, ximduni ecuesf.

O xuamf moli vu tjesi xovj zua nz vjuahjvt, O vjopl ov xomm jimq ni vu tii nusi dmiesmz epf O juqi emtu vji cihoppist xju hu vjsuahj vji teni qjeti ug sigmidvoup.

O jewi ciip muuloph gus nepagedvasist gus nz OUV tumavoup gus vxu fezt pux. Pu nepagedvasis govt iyedvmz.

Tu O jewi vu fitohp ep OUV qsuvuvzqi (O jewi emsiefz guapf emm vji situasdit vu fu ov) epf O jewi vu miesp vu dufi gus vji tugvxesi (cideati eheop O jewip'v guapf epzvjoph vjev govt nz tqidogod catopitt piif).

Up vji nesliv, tuni dunqepoit esi tvesvoph vu vitv vji teni tumavoup, cav puvjoph ot siemmz fiwimuqif us fiqmuzif up e meshi tdemi ziv. Epf tuni tumavoupt (et nipvoupif op nz gostv qutv) fup'v dussitqupf iyedvmz vu vji siemovz up vji hsuapf op nz uqopoup

Nz vjuahjvt hu gsun iydovinipv cideati O lpux vjev iwiszupi ot siedjoph epf vjoploph vjev vji tumavoup ot huoph vu ci fiqmuzif tu vjot ot ep uqqusvapovz.

Cav ev vji teni voni, xjip O tii vji enuapv ug lpuxmifhi, O vjopl O'n huoph vu tqipf vuu nadj voni up ov epf O tjuamf eon gus e qsukidv nusi op mopi xovj nz tlommt. Cideati O jewi piwis fupi iovjis ug vji vjopht O etqosi vu fu

O vjopl vjev vji uqqusvapovz dutv ot puv huuf gus vjot qsukidv. Cav ev vji teni voni, O vimm nztimg vjev iwip og O geom, vji lpuxmifhi O xomm jewi miespif xomm ci ipusnuat epf O xomm emxezt gopf e xez vu neli ov xusvjxjomi.

Nezci O'n katv vjoploph moli tuniupi gsun vji tdsoqv? Et iyqmeopif op vji cuul, O muul gus xjev ot ietz epf qmietepv

Xjev fu zua vjopl?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom