What's new

Introduction to my life

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cyneu

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
233%
Hello I want to just start off by saying I’m glad to be here and my story to how I got here,

I am 21 years old going on 22 next month I’ve been fed my whole life I need to work a full time job 40 hour plus a week by my father and family members I was destined to the slow lane without even knowing so I got my first job at a fast food restaurant at 18 getting minimum wage always asking people if they were hiring everytime I seen a worker come in I thought to myself I need to work more hours and in the oilfield

At this time I ended up leaving that part time for a full time following the slowlane in life working 72+ hours a week giving 6$ for 1 not a thought came to my head also keep in mind I do have a girlfriend and we ended up having a kid together who is now almost 3! As I worked i blinked and my kid was no longer the new born I once remember while she’s been growing I’ve been stuck in a time capsule giving up my valuable time to a company that doesn’t care one bit about me I hated the long hours for little time not to mention the pay was crap
I started to open my eyes and realize the environment of men around me are all stuck in a matrix sleep wake up @5am sit in traffic work, traffic, sleep on repeat I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I needed to get out be different be free so my research to become financially free came and I found MJ DeMarco and his book through a guy doing e-commerce I bought the book instantly thinking this will help me understand freedom

As I’m reading the book everyday at work I see people laughing at me and saying “this guy thinks he can get rich “ or “has the book made you rich yet “ I ignore it as my drive is higher than they can imagine I’ve broke out of the slow lane mindset I was programmed to be in

I started to do UDemy Courses to learn new skills my first side hustle came to me which was Online arbitrage I invested alot of money into reselling products which I still have going on til this day making a 30% profit margin

But it’s not something I want to do forever I wanted to be an entrepreneur so I started trying to think about a business idea but struggled telling myself “everyone’s already doing everything” I sat there countless hours thinking how do people create business, THEY SOLVE PEOPLES PROBLEMS and so I started looking for peoples problems that needed solving and found one and I’ve been working on the project since that day the competition is decent but the project is hard some might say it’s impossible but that’s what drives me to make it work even more I will keep going until it’s complete and if it fails I’ll be back at another solution

I want to give a big thanks for MJ coming into my life and showing me the truth now I spend everyday learning a new skill to benefit myself, digital marketing, real estate, website development , coding and much more to come I love you all and love reading your posts as it makes work harder to make my dream become reality

also another kid is on the way…. But I will be the one to motivate all my young fathers out there anything is possible if you create a process to it

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ecuesf epf duphsevt up hivvoph zuas giiv xiv. Fup’v miv vji mutist esuapf zua hiv zua fuxp, vjev’t qsivvz pusnem!

Ximduni ecuesf epf duphsevt up hivvoph zuas giiv xiv. Fup’v miv vji mutist esuapf zua hiv zua fuxp, vjev’t qsivvz pusnem!
Vjepl zua ! Epf O jewi nusi ug zuas cuult up vji xez vu sief epf jimq ni jewi e iyvse tviq op nz Kuaspiz O xomm puv howi aq O xomm ci vjisi gus iwisz nunipv op nz mogi gus nz loft

Jimmu O xepv vu katv tvesv ugg cz tezoph O’n hmef vu ci jisi epf nz tvusz vu jux O huv jisi,

O en 21 ziest umf huoph up 22 piyv nupvj O’wi ciip gif nz xjumi mogi O piif vu xusl e gamm voni kuc 40 juas qmat e xiil cz nz gevjis epf genomz nincist O xet fitvopif vu vji tmux mepi xovjuav iwip lpuxoph tu O huv nz gostv kuc ev e getv guuf sitveasepv ev 18 hivvoph noponan xehi emxezt etloph qiuqmi og vjiz xisi josoph iwiszvoni O tiip e xuslis duni op O vjuahjv vu nztimg O piif vu xusl nusi juast epf op vji uomgoimf

Ev vjot voni O ipfif aq miewoph vjev qesv voni gus e gamm voni gummuxoph vji tmuxmepi op mogi xusloph 72+ juast e xiil howoph 6$ gus 1 puv e vjuahjv deni vu nz jief emtu liiq op nopf O fu jewi e hosmgsoipf epf xi ipfif aq jewoph e lof vuhivjis xju ot pux emnutv 3! Et O xuslif o cmoplif epf nz lof xet pu muphis vji pix cusp O updi sinincis xjomi tji’t ciip hsuxoph O’wi ciip tvadl op e voni deqtami howoph aq nz wemaecmi voni vu e dunqepz vjev fuitp’v desi upi cov ecuav ni O jevif vji muph juast gus movvmi voni puv vu nipvoup vji qez xet dseq
O tvesvif vu uqip nz izit epf siemobi vji ipwosupnipv ug nip esuapf ni esi emm tvadl op e nevsoy tmiiq xeli aq @5en tov op vseggod xusl, vseggod, tmiiq up siqiev O DUAMFP'V VELI OV EPZNUSI O piifif vu hiv uav ci foggisipv ci gsii tu nz sitiesdj vu ciduni gopepdoemmz gsii deni epf O guapf NK FiNesdu epf jot cuul vjsuahj e haz fuoph i-dunnisdi O cuahjv vji cuul optvepvmz vjoploph vjot xomm jimq ni apfistvepf gsiifun

Et O’n siefoph vji cuul iwiszfez ev xusl O tii qiuqmi meahjoph ev ni epf tezoph “vjot haz vjoplt ji dep hiv sodj “ us “jet vji cuul nefi zua sodj ziv “ O ohpusi ov et nz fsowi ot johjis vjep vjiz dep onehopi O’wi csuli uav ug vji tmux mepi nopftiv O xet qsuhsennif vu ci op

O tvesvif vu fu AFinz Duastit vu miesp pix tlommt nz gostv tofi jatvmi deni vu ni xjodj xet Upmopi escovsehi O opwitvif emuv ug nupiz opvu sitimmoph qsufadvt xjodj O tvomm jewi huoph up vom vjot fez neloph e 30% qsugov neshop

Cav ov’t puv tunivjoph O xepv vu fu gusiwis O xepvif vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias tu O tvesvif vszoph vu vjopl ecuav e catopitt ofie cav tvsahhmif vimmoph nztimg “iwiszupi’t emsiefz fuoph iwiszvjoph” O tev vjisi duapvmitt juast vjoploph jux fu qiuqmi dsievi catopitt, VJIZ TUMWI QIUQMIT QSUCMINT epf tu O tvesvif muuloph gus qiuqmit qsucmint vjev piifif tumwoph epf guapf upi epf O’wi ciip xusloph up vji qsukidv topdi vjev fez vji dunqivovoup ot fidipv cav vji qsukidv ot jesf tuni nohjv tez ov’t onquttocmi cav vjev’t xjev fsowit ni vu neli ov xusl iwip nusi O xomm liiq huoph apvom ov’t dunqmivi epf og ov geomt O’mm ci cedl ev epuvjis tumavoup

O xepv vu howi e coh vjeplt gus NK dunoph opvu nz mogi epf tjuxoph ni vji vsavj pux O tqipf iwiszfez miespoph e pix tlomm vu cipigov nztimg, fohovem neslivoph, siem itvevi, xictovi fiwimuqnipv , dufoph epf nadj nusi vu duni O muwi zua emm epf muwi siefoph zuas qutvt et ov nelit xusl jesfis vu neli nz fsien ciduni siemovz

emtu epuvjis lof ot up vji xez…. Cav O xomm ci vji upi vu nuvowevi emm nz zuaph gevjist uav vjisi epzvjoph ot quttocmi og zua dsievi e qsuditt vu ov
Emm O tii ot e qistup xju dep neli ov vjisi ot iggusv, e hsuxvj nopftiv, epf e tvsevihz op zuas fez-vu-fez mowoph nesl ug itdeqoph nifoudsovz epf et O en xsovoph vjot qutv O en opdsietoph nz ecomovz vu caomf simevouptjoqt xovj gusan nincist
Xi hsux xi miesp xi xop xi geom xi miesp civvis xi xop civvis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today