What's new

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
My Name is Sulaiman Ayobami. I am A Creative Writer, A Business Coach, a Sales Strategist, and Business Solutions Advocate for SMEs. I am a trained and certified Sales and Marketing Executive and Business Development Consultant.

I am the MD/ lead Consultant at Bizoh Global Consulting. A brand where we focus on helping businesses, organizations, and individuals with Coaching, Training, and consultation on business development, Sales, and Marketing.

I am a Convener of Business Accelerators. A community of business owners where we provide them with timely information on business development, sharing opportunities, and strategies to ease their business operations.

I started my career as a salesman in 2014 immediately after I graduated from school. After searching for a job, thankfully I got a sales job through a relative which served as a training ground for me.

I started my entrepreneurship journey fully in 2019. I joined several marketing firms to practice my skills. I traveled to more than 12 states in Nigeria to equip entrepreneurs with sales and marketing skills and business development and strategies.

Bizoh Global Consulting is a consulting brand that concentrates on helping small and medium-scale businesses to increase their revenue through coaching, training, mentorship, and consulting on sales, marketing, business development, and digital transformation.

Bizoh Global was established to focus on the betterment of businesses both local and international to structure their businesses and scale up their revenue to the optimum degree. We are in the business of transforming the business in the following areas: Sales and Marketing strategies, customer service, social media management, closing, Negotiations, follow-up, and of course business structuring and development.

I am in the business of helping business organizations, and individuals to scale up their business enterprises for profitability with proven and tested business strategies.

No success without successors. I focus my impact on developing new marketers, sales buddies, and business owners with sales and marketing skills to monetize their knowledge, skills, and expertise for impact, influence, and profit.

My precious goal is to make an impact on everyone that comes in contact with me no matter how small it's. That's my mantra and I hold to it. Hope i am welcome to the community.

I am specialized in Sales, Marketing, Business Development Strategies, Customer Service, Closing, Customer Journey Creation, Buyers' Personas, Digital Transformation, and finally How To Build a Profitable Business in Nigeria and Africa.

Nz qsidouat huem ot vu neli ep onqedv up iwiszupi vjev dunit op dupvedv xovj ni pu nevvis jux tnemm ov't. Vjev't nz nepvse epf O jumf vu ov. Juqi o en
ximduni vu vji dunnapovz.
Ximduni

Tu zua esi e hasa.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom