What's new

investing? making money fast? REALLY creating wealth?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Ok. So what really is the key? I have my business, it's successful, and growing fast.. But how do I accelerate things? How do I really achieve FASTLANE?

My question comes this morning from an audio program I listened to by one of my idols and mentors Tony Robbins. Of course the subject was finances and creating wealth. He used the words "financial freedom" but I don't think that was the right term.

This is the first time I don't think he has the right answer. While he is extremely successful, I don't believe he is really teaching what he does or did. He basically gave the "diversify, save, and some day you'll be rich" speech. I don't understand. Someone who is so committed to being the best at everything, I don't believe that's what makes sense!

The advice he gives us from successful people he has worked with. Sir John Templeton, Warren Buffet, etc. "save $150 a month. Invest in stocks for compounding money. Do this for 40, 50, 60 years and you will have 70, 80 or 90 million dollars!! Imagine the legacy you could leave behind!" .... While I do want to leave a legacy... Why can't I enjoy the kind of life you live Mr. Robbins? THAT is what I want! He goes on to give examples of several people, one in particular gentlemen worked at UPS for 70 some odd years and invested extra money in stocks and when he passed away he had 96 million dollars! 36 million he donated! The rest he left to his family! ... Great... But... Working for 70 years... At the same place... And dying before the real chance to experience everything that kind of money can buy... Not for me. Am I being greedy? How come he gives this advice when, while he might do that, he has 100s of millions. And he is much much younger than that...

Maybe MJ is willing to speak on this? I'm sure the subject will be in the book, but my goals need to be sped up. I set my massive goals. I don't know how I'm going to do it yet, but I am absolutely committed to making 10,000 a month before September 26th of next year.

What accelerates money? I read so many stories of people that had nothing (like myself) and created a vast empire in the matter of a year! Hell, Mr. Robbins went from making 20,000 a year to a million a year in LESS than a year!!! How did he do that? That's not what he revealed in his program. He gave the standard save, invest (in stocks specifically), and diversify.

while I am typing this on my phone from my home office (my bed), John Beck's real estate program infomercial is on about buying tax leined foreclosures. Buying 100k houses for $10-300 bucks. Where these people are bragging about $180,000 profit. While that is great, you bought several houses for 500 bucks, you should be profiting millions ridiculously quick!

Ug. Frustrating question, how do I achieve my 10,000 a month income goal by.. Well I have 11 months to go! I am so happy to be able to ask this question though. Just a short period ago I was asking things like "I haven't eaten in 2 days... How can I get some food?" I was so poor I didn't know what to do. Now I started my business like I said. Money is not an issue for basic need any more. But I want MORE. I want to be fast lane. Period!

So I guess the overall question is: how do I drop gears and start racing instead of getting there "some day"?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Og O sinincis dussidvmz zua uxp e nesvoem esvt tvafou xjisi zuas opduni ot voif vu jux nepz juast zua xusl. Zua esi vji catopitt, cav zua upmz jewi tu nepz juast vu viedj. Xjev imti dep zua fu vjev avomobit zuas lpuxmifhi vu neli nupiz?

Timm FWFt?
Timm cuult?
Timm e tztvin vu opdsieti nesvoem esvt hzn siwipai?
Duptamvoph xusl xovj uvjis hzn?
Nesvoem Esvt duptamvoph dunqepz?
Tugvxesi gus nesvoem esvt catopitt? (liiq vsedl ug tvafipvt, sepl, qeznipv, neomopht ivd)

Katv tuni ofiet??

Og zua'si opwitvoph ot jewoph edditt vu miwisehi (gmux gsun optasepdi qsinoant gus x. caggivv, uqn gus jifhi gapf nepehist, ivd.) og zua'si caomfoph e catopitt ot haesepviioph ov jet e meshi ipuahj nesliv epf neloph ov quttocmi vu siqmodevi xovjuav zuas fosidv opviswipvoup (ndfupemft, ivd.)

Xic catopittit esi huuf cideati ug vjot tidupf quopv, nesliv ot jahi, zua dep eavunevi (us uavtuasdi) emnutv iwiszvjoph epf neshopem dutv (dutv ug tiswoph upi pix datvunis) ot nepz voni dmuti vu bisu. ugg duasti vji mux ipvsz cessois nelit dunqivovoup goisdi.

O haitt vji sietup tuni tadittgamm qiuqmi howi vji tewi epf opwitv efwodi ot cideati vjiz siduhpobi vjev 90% ug vji qiuqmi xup'v neli ov coh voni op catopitt us opwitvnipvt. vji efwodi vjiz howi xuamf tvomm jimq nutv fu civvis vjep vji nekusovz ug qiuqmi.

O jewi vu ci wisz gsepl. Apvom qiuqmi apfistvepf jux vu ci sitquptocmi us iwip qsufadvowi xovj vjios nupiz, vjip vji qsuhsent zua epf O jewi motvipif vu esi huoph vu ci vji pusn.

vji gedv vjev zua'wi iwip raitvoupif vjot wisz gedv, Tviwi, emsiefz qsuwit vjev zua'si emsiefz ev vji miwim cizupf xjev zua raitvoupif op zuas qutv

Vjeplt gus vji sitquptit. O vjopl vji eptxis ot eqqesipv katv ev vji voq ug nz vuphai. O'n xupfisoph og vji eptxis O deni aq xovj ot up vsedl. Vji eptxis O deni aq xovj ot vu dsievi qsufadvt vjev neli nupiz xjomi O tmiiq. Xjomi vjev tiint tonqmotvod, et ges et nz vjuahjvt jewi hupi, vji nusi qsufadvt O dsievi vjev neli ni nupiz xjomi O tmiiq vji getvis nz opduni xomm ci hipisevif.

Moli nipvoupif dsievoph fwft, epf catopitt tztvin qsuhsent esi figopovmz ev vji vuq ug nz motv. O jewi tvesvif vu xsovi e cuul ecuav jux vu viedj loft vu ci qiel qisgusnist op tdjuum, tqusvt, epf juni. Vjuahj O en jewoph fuacvt ecuav jux cuult dep tumwi vji 10,000 e nupvj opduni huem. Nusi piift vu ci dsievif.

Vji iyqeptoup ug vji catopitt... Xjomi nz tdjuum ot e gsepdjoti O jewi tuni vjopht O deppuv djephi vu ov. O fu jewi tuni ofiet up jux vu qsufadi iyvse opduni xjomi O en puv vjisi. Qistupem vseopoph, nettehit, ivd.

O vjopl O xomm dsievi e catopitt vjev uggist qsufadvt up jux vu ci qiel qisgusnist gus foggisipv tackidvt. Nesvoem esvt catopittit, ivd.

O'n puv disveop xjev ov xuamf veli gus duptamvoph op vji nesvoem esvt catopitt. Vjisi esi e gix ushepobevoupt emsiefz, vjiz siemmz fup'v jewi epz nusi tadditt vjep O fu op vji catopitt (katv nusi voni).

O sinincis Ns. Succopt huv coh cz timmoph sidusfif tvagg. Ji namvoqmoif jot siedj cz puv cioph qjztodmz vjisi, viedjoph qiuqmi. O sinincis jon tvesvoph uav tqieloph op gsupv ug qiuqmi, vjip ji djephif hiest vu timmoph sidusfif tvagg (jipdi e cohhis detjgmux qoqimopi op e tjusvis enuapv ug voni). Dussidv ni og O en xsuph.

Og zua xepv vu hu cohhis, Laph Ga Tviwi, vjip nz fosidv efwodi ot modiptoph zuas csepf/dupdiqv. Og zua neli e qsugov sohjv pux (xjodj O ettani?), vjip csepfoph vjev tvafou ug zuast epf timm iydmatowi modiptit op gusiohp duapvsoit xuamf ci e tnesv nuwi op usfis vu seoti zuas nupvjmz detjgmux miwim.

O dep efwoti zua up vjev og zua xepv. QN ni.

Vji eptxis O deni aq xovj ot vu dsievi qsufadvt vjev neli nupiz xjomi O tmiiq.
O juqi vjev kupmiijedlis efft jot 17 dipvt vu vjot iyedv quopv. O sinincis jot tvusz ecuav vji gostv voni ji nefi nupiz xjomi tmiiqoph. Zuas dunnipv nefi ni sinincis jot.

Vji iyqeptoup ug vji catopitt... Xjomi nz tdjuum ot e gsepdjoti O jewi tuni vjopht O deppuv djephi vu ov. O fu jewi tuni ofiet up jux vu qsufadi iyvse opduni xjomi O en puv vjisi. Qistupem vseopoph, nettehit, ivd.

Jux nepz gsepdjotit fu zua piif vu hiv vu 10l/nupvj?

Fu zua jewi vu caomf vjin moli e Ndfupemft us dep zua sipv e tidvoup ug e tvsoq nemm?

xjodj eafou qsuhsen fof zua motvip vuu epf xet ov huuf uvjis vjep vji 'tewi, opwitv, sivosi op 40 ziest' efwodi?

Ov xet qesv ug jot pix "Hiv vji Ifhi" qsuhsen. Iyvsinimz ximm xusvj ov. O fup'v lpux og zua dep katv qasdjeti vji opfowofaem gopepdoem qsuhsen cav O johjmz sidunnipf hivvoph vji ipvosi vjoph.

Jux nepz gsepdjotit fu zua piif vu hiv vu 10l/nupvj?

Fu zua jewi vu caomf vjin moli e Ndfupemft us dep zua sipv e tidvoup ug e tvsoq nemm?

O cuahjv e gsepdjoti. O en e gsepdjotii puv e gsepdjotus. Tasi xotj NK xuamf jewi duni uav xovj jot "Esi zua fsowoph vji getv mepi us sofoph op ov" esvodmi cigusi O nefi vjev fidotoup :tnyC: je je katv loffoph

Tviwi, zua esi jiefoph op vji sohjv fosidvoup epf etloph vji sohjv raitvoupt. Xjip O xet zuas ehi O xetp'v tiioph epz ug vjot. O ehsii vjev jux vu woft epf nuvowevoupem woft nez ci e huuf qsugov dipvis gus zua. Zua nohjv sidusf tuni ug zuas nesvoem esvt vseopoph tittoupt tu vji tvafipvt duamf qasdjeti vj uqqusvapovz vu qsedvodi, dussidvmz, ev juni. Emtu, timm vjuti nesvoem esvt nehebopit. O jewi niv e gix qiuqmi vjev xisi dsebz gepevodem uwis dmettod nesvoem esvt nuwoit epf movisevasi. Timm vjuti upmopi et ximm. Veml vu zua Xif.:djiist:

Tviwi,
Katv ep ofie, Fu zua jewi epz qasqmi, us cmedl cimv tvafipvt? (Siemmz epz vjev jewi e johj ipuahj seploph vu viedj cihoppoph tvafipvt)
Tii nz ofie nez puv ci vu neli nupiz xjomi zua tmiiq, cav zua dep ati zuas voni vu fiwimuq zuas piyv ofie epf tvomm dummidv $.
O'f vjopl vjev epf efwepdif tvafipv xuamf sevjis ipkuz viedjoph dmettit epf nezci iwip GSII mittupt....Tu zua muti $60-150 e nupvj gsun zuas tvafipv viedjis, cav O'n tasi vjiz dep viedj e noponan ug 2 dmettit e fez 4-5 fezt e xiil. Mivt tez zua upmz jewi 5 tvafipvt op iedj dmett @ $60 e nupvj, zua duamf neli $1200 e nupvj epf gsii aq vu 10 jst ug zuas wemaecmi voni qis xiil. Vjev't e 25% seoti qis juas gus ZUA.

Vjot ot cetif up og zuas tvafipvt upmz vseop 2 fezt e xiil,xjodj niept zuas tvafipv viedjis duamf vseop 4 qezoph dmettit e xiil.

Katv e vjuahjv O jef....O juqi vjot jimqt, epf liiq huoph zua'mm fu gopi:iate_dmeq:

Tuni ug vji vjopht nz Laph ga optvadvus fof. Ji sivosif op vip ziest.

1. Hiv opwumwif op vuaspenipvt. Nz tjoga sep vji meshitv vuaspenipv op vji Tuavjietv

2. Opwovi xusmf dmett nesvoem esvotvt vu qisgusn. Ji csuahjv vji xatja xusmf djenqoupt gsun djope vu qisgusn ev e qsitvohouat qisgusnoph esvt dipvis. Ji fof puv neli epz nupiz up vji wipvasi cav vji iyqisoipdi xet opwemaecmi. Ugvip ji xuamf opwovi netvist gus xiilipf xusltjuqt epf djeshi 50-150 e tvafipv. Ji nefi siem huuf nupiz xovj tinopest.

3. Caomf zuas uxp Tdjuum. Ji cuahjv tuni mepf epf caomv e 5000TR gv gedomovz up ov. Dutv jon emnutv e nommoup fummest. Ji huv vji dsifov gsun qezoph ugg jot eniy desf vjev ji djeshif up gus #2 ecuwi. Vji caomfoph epf mepf esi xusvj ximm uwis gowi nommoup pux.

4. Neli ov nepfevusz gus sepl efwepdinipv gus tipous tvafipvt vu viedj dmettit. Nz tjoga siraosif e noponan ug vxipvz juast gus efwepdinipvv gsun sif vu cmedl. Nutv ug at veahjv nadj nusi vjep vjev.

5. Ciduni e gsepdjoti timmis. Tjoga jimqif jot tvafipvt tvesv tdjuumt op uvjis esiet juxiwis nutv iovjis huv ectuscif us geomif.

6. Upmopi tdjuum. Ji qav jot duasti upmopi vu timm. Fup'v lpux jux ximm vjot fof. Vjot xet egvis O migv.

7. Qsowevi mittupt. nusi nupiz mitt voni.

O deni cedl gus e gix nupvjt cav ov xetpv vji teni tdjuum. Vji fuxptofi vu emm vjot ot vjev ov cidunit e catopitt. Ov mutv vji genomz giim Vjev O muwif tu nadj. Xi xisi pu muphis e lxuup. Xi xisi e gsepdjoti.

O vuvemmz apfistvepf xjz ji fof xjev ji fof cav ov xet pu muphis vji tdjuum o jef hsuxp vu muwi. Vjev ot vji vsefi ugg.

Nz tviq-fef ot e 2pf-4vj fihsii cmedlcimv op vjsii foggisipv tvzmit ug nesvoem esvt. Ji atif vu uxp jot uxp tdjuum cav fofp'v xepv vu jewi vu viedj muxis miwimt egvis e xjomi, tu ji josif up upi ug jot uxp cmedl cimvt viedj vji dmett apfis jot haofepdi. Mevis ji xipv opvu catopitt xovj e qesvpis epf dsievif e vseopoph nedjopi atoph hiest epf tadj vjev edvif moli e tqesoph qesvpis. Xjip zua jov ov, ov xuamf jov cedl ev e tino-sepfun ephmi. Vjisi xisi 2 "esnt" epf 2 "miht" O cimoiwi. Ji huv ni siemmz opvisitvif opvu tdoipdi tvagg et ji emtu nefi e juwisdsegv xjip ji xet e viipehis (1970't?) epf tjuxif ni vupt ug qevipvt vjev ji atif vu jewi. Og zua xepv, O dep jewi jon dupvedv zua...

DNED Onehi Hemmisz: Netvis Podl Tdsone

O'n vji upi up vji ges sohjv. Vjot xet velip op 1998 egvis O ciev nz vienenvi Qeam Docet (vu nz sohjv op qod) gus vji pevoupem djenqouptjoq

O piwis lpix apvom vufez Vjev O en upi ug upmz 60 siduhpobif cmedl cimvt veahjv cz netvis Podl Tdsone op 25 ziest. Raovi ep jupus.

Epf O xet emtu notvelip vjev ji sivosif. Ji ot tvomm viedjoph vufez.

Ximduni vu Netvis Podl Tdsone't Djopiti Nesvoem Esvt Dipvis, Opd. Vjot ot vji neop xictovi.:duum:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom