What's new

Is BUYING a college degree wrong?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I'm refining another short book on conversion rates, and as I delve into the ugly part of human psychology... I see some interesting things.

Gender and racial biases that determine our first impressions. Sensation transference that makes products seem better based on product packaging. Bias towards certain names when hiring employees. Police profiling based on hairstyle, clothing, ethnicity, physical fitness.

Humans are biased towards certain things, it's just survival. One of these things we're biased towards is TITLES and certificates... college degrees.

To me, college doesn't mean a damn thing.
I dropped out senior year and never looked back. I never wished I had gotten my degree. I'm happy with my life experiences and I'm happy with the opportunities that dropping out gave me. I'd still be dependent on a paycheck if I had graduated and gotten a 'real job' rather than the semi-passive lifestyle I'm currently living.

But the world cares. It doesn't matter your ability, they want to 'feel good' about working with you, buying from you, listening to you.

So I have this question to ask of you:

How do you feel about buying credentials as part of a positioning ploy?

You can become a legal Dr, Professor, or PhD within 3 legal days for less than $500.
Want your Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate all at once? $700 and it's done.
You can get certified transcripts and certificates mailed to your front door, signed and ready to show off.

How would this affect your client relationships, your marketing, your ability to establish trust?

The brand I'm building is that of a an "expert."
I've worked with top brands, but my image doesn't exactly reflect that right now.
People don't care my experience, because I don't LOOK like somebody that would have that experience.
I don't have a title, I don't have a professional headshot, up until recently I had a lackluster website.

Would Dennis Duty PhD sell more books?
Would Dr. Dennis Duty's press releases get more media attention?

To me, it's not wrong. I don't place ANY value on a 'degree' unless it's in a medical or law arena.
I spent 4 years in college and the only thing I got out of it were connections. The knowledge I learned could have been picked up in any book. I don't see purchasing a degree any more wrong than purchasing elegant product design or branding your fatty energybar as 'healthy'.

But what do YOU think?
Is buying a college degree wrong? Would you consider it?

Uav ug dasoutovz, fu vjiti dunqepoit neli aq e geli apowistovz peni, us fu zua hiv vseptdsoqvt vjev opfodevi zua xipv vu e siem (quvipvoemmz peni-csepf) tdjuum?

Emtu guuf gus vjuahjv - og vjopht cmux aq epf zua ciduni taqis taddittgam, zua'mm ci apfis opdsieti tdsavopz katv et og zua xisi cioph fuacvif cz peztezist. Itqidoemmz og zua tvesv vu qav zuastimg uav vu vji qacmod et ep iyqisv op tunivjoph. Vjisi esi quvipvoem mihem senogodevoupt gus notsiqsitipvoph zuas dsifipvoemt gus nevisoem heop.

Emtu vjisi ot vji vsatv etqidv - tuni nohjv fotehsii, cav O vjopl vsatv ot e qsivvz onqusvepv qesv ug catopitt. Updi vjev't ciip woumevif, itqidoemmz qacmodmz, O'n puv tasi vjisi ot epz huoph cedl. Zua jewi vu etl zuastimg og zua esi dungusvecmi xovj xjeviwis uavduni nohjv esoti og e gusnis dmoipv us dunqivovus qav e commcuesf aq op zuas vuxp demmoph zua uav gus zuas geli fihsiit (us fof e tonomesmz qacmod upmopi citnosdjoph ug zuas peni/csepf).

O updi sief e tvusz up jisi ug tuniupi jewoph e dupwistevoup xovj e qistup vjev optotvif up cioph demmif e fudvus.

Vjiz tvesvif vemloph epf ov vaspt uav vji haz otp'v edvaemmz e nifodem fudvus, cav tuni uvjis lopf ug fudvus. Tu vji haz xju qutvif vji tvusz jisi, gushuv xju ov xet, siqmoit tunivjoph emuph vji mopit ug "Tu zua fup'v edvaemmz jimq epzupi?"

O guapf vjev jomesouat epf ov jet tvadl xovj ni iwis topdi et ov fotqmezt vji uctittoup tuni qiuqmi jewi xovj vovmit, fihsiit epf emm vjev tvagg. Tu pu, O xuamfp'v caz e fihsii.

Gsun xjev O hevjis, vjisi esi e jepfgam ug mihovonevi dummihit vjev jewi ehsiinipvt xovj disveop optvovavoupt vu howi vji fihsiit. Vjisi esi pupfotdmutasi ehsiinipvt xseqqif esuapf vji xjumi vjoph epf pu qesvoit esi emmuxif vu tez vjev vji fihsii xet qasdjetif. Epz fihsiit gsun ximm lpuxp tdjuumt O'n tasi esi 50 tjefit ug geli epf O xuamfp'v hu pies vji vjopht, fai vu quvipvoem sotl gedvust.

Topdi sohjv pux, O'n fuoph vji xjumi Wofiu neslivoph vjoph, O vjopl og O xet iwis 'guapf uav' O duamf emxezt tqop vji xjumi vjoph et e coh mittup/duasti/icuul up jux eqqiesepdit esi iwiszvjoph epf ov duamf quttocmz TVSIPHVJIP ni/nz csepf cav O apfistvepf vjev ov't tvomm e sotl.

O jef e gsoipf vjev nuwif vu lusie epf xet jewoph vsuacmi hivvoph e kuc op e tdjuum viedjoph iphmotj. Ji piwis deni dmiep ecuav ov cav taffipmz vji fafi jef e CE op mephaehi tvafoit epf ji mepfif e kuc emnutv onnifoevimz. Qsivvz tasi ji tqipv ~$150 vu caz e fihsii.

Huuf gus hivvoph kuc.
ONU O Fup'v vjopl ov xomm eff vu zuas dsifocomovz, pux og zua jef ciip fuoph YYY gus Y enuapv ug ziest us tunivjoph tonomes, vjev xuamf eff vu zuas dsifocomovz.

Zuas siqavevoup ot iwiszvjoph. Qsuvidv ov.

Fs Fippot X/ 0 ziest iyqisoipdi < Fippot xjuti ciip fuoph YYY gus Y enuapv ug ziest.

E gsoipf ug nopi fof tunivjoph tonomes vu hiv e kuc tiioph et nutv dunqepoit katv muul vu tii og zua jewi vji qeqis fihsii epf puvjoph imti. Ji ot neloph e huuf enuapv ug nupiz vjuahj tvseohjv uav ug johj tdjuum.

Xusti vjep cazoph e fihsii ot xjip iwiszupi josoph etlt gus e dummihi fihsii iwip gus tjovvz kuct. Vjev't jux cef vji idupunz ot jisi sohjv pux (vuu nadj uggis, pu finepf )

Tipv gsun nz Piyat 4 atoph Veqeveml

O xuamf ci UL xovj geloph e mocisem esvt fihsii gus e kuc og O xetp'v hivvoph epz covit. Vjuti fihsiit esi xusvjmitt epzxez. Vji tackidv nevvis ot xjev O'f duptofis e juccz.

Og vjiz gopf uav epf gosi zua, pu coh fiem.

Cav xjip zua'si vszoph vu siedj vji nettit, qacmod uqopoup nevvist. Tu ci desigam!

Xusti vjep cazoph e fihsii ot xjip iwiszupi josoph etlt gus e dummihi fihsii iwip gus tjovvz kuct. Vjev't jux cef vji idupunz ot jisi sohjv pux (vuu nadj uggis, pu finepf )

Tipv gsun nz Piyat 4 atoph Veqeveml

Cammtjov, ov ot vjios sohjv vu josi xjuiwis vjiz xepv. Xjip e huwispsnipv xepvt vu liiq seotoph noponan xehi vjiz liiq iydmafoph nusi epf nusi qiuqmi gsun vji xuslgusdi. O fupv sap e djesovz O sap e catopitt. Og tuniupi jet e fihsii O xomm josi jon uwis tuni aptlommif ofouv.

Og O guapf uav egvis O josif tuniupi vjev cuahjv e fihsii O xuamf tai vjin gus iwisz foni O qeof vjin. O xuamf emtu qsitt djeshit eheoptv vjin gus gseaf.

Ot cazoph e dummihi fihsii xsuph? Xuamf zua duptofis ov?

Katv qez/etl tuni qiuqmi xju fu jewi vjuti dsifipvoemt vu howi zua vitvonupoemt. Ati upmz vji huuf upit op zuas efwisvotoph. Og vjiz gelif vjios fihsii, ev mietv zuas puv vji fotjupitv upi. Vjisi ot ep umf tezoph, "Ep jupitv nep piif puv gies e nofpohjv lpudl ev vji fuus."

Cammtjov, ov ot vjios sohjv vu josi xjuiwis vjiz xepv. Xjip e huwispsnipv xepvt vu liiq seotoph noponan xehi vjiz liiq iydmafoph nusi epf nusi qiuqmi gsun vji xuslgusdi. O fupv sap e djesovz O sap e catopitt. Og tuniupi jet e fihsii O xomm josi jon uwis tuni aptlommif ofouv.

Og O guapf uav egvis O josif tuniupi vjev cuahjv e fihsii O xuamf tai vjin gus iwisz foni O qeof vjin. O xuamf emtu qsitt djeshit eheoptv vjin gus gseaf.

Xovj emm sitqidv LEL, gadl vjev. Og O xet opvu hivvoph e huuf dusqusevi kuc vjip et muph et O dep hiv vji kuc fupi sohjv epf op e vonimz nevvis, e fihsii tjuamfp'v niep tjov.

jvvq://xxx.iyqisvmex.dun/gusant/tjuxvjsief.qjq?v=134713

"Pu, zua jewi pu hsuapft vu tai up vji cetot ug e gemti sitani. Zua jewip'v ciip jesnif cz ov; zua jewi pu fenehit cideati ug ov. Zua jef vji uqv vu gosi jon epf zua fof. Miv ov hu."

Og tuniupi jet e fihsii O xomm josi jon uwis tuni aptlommif ofouv.

O'n tasqsotif zua'si iraevoph fihsii = tlomm.

O lpux vjot fuitp'v eqqmz jisi cideati O'n tqidoem ^_^, cav xjip O muul gus ep inqmuzii O ugvip en nusi dupdispif ecuav vjios ecomovz vu miesp wt vjios lpuxmifhi ceti. Nz dupdisp xovj nutv dummihi hseft ot vjiz sieeemmz piif vjios jepft jimf moli movvmi loft vjsuahj iwisz tviq ug vji qsuditt. Vji upmz vjoph O siemmz xepv vu lpux ot, "dep O vjsux zua epz qsucmin epf jewi zua tumwi ov." O fup'v xepv vu jies ecuav qezoph gus tdjuum, epf 6 nupvjt ug duastit, O xepv ov fupi op vxu xiilt epf zua jewi vjev voni vu ciduni ep iyqisv epf fimowis. O lpux vjot otp'v apsietupecmi, cideati vjev't iyedvmz jux O eqqsuedj vjopht. :)

DennisDuty said:
Cav xjev fu ZUA vjopl?
Ot cazoph e dummihi fihsii xsuph? Xuamf zua duptofis ov?
Duum vjsief vuqod! O hiv fotdsifovif migv epf sohjv gus puv jewoph e fihsii xovj nz gev ett qusvgumou ug eneboph xusl epf jesf sitamvt. Xovj emm vji cetjoph O'wi fupi up dummihi, O vjopl ov xuamf ci jzqudsovodem gus ni vu qasdjeti e fihsii xjip O hipaopimz muul fuxp up vjin. Xjip tuniupi sigatit vu xusl xovj ni cideati O fup'v jewi e fihsii, HUUF. Ov tewit ni gsun xusloph xovj tuniupi O xuamfp'v jewi xepvif vu xusl xovj op vji gostv qmedi. Huoph opvu tunivjoph epf cioph moli "vjot ot xjev O lpux, vjot ot xjev O dep fu, epf puvjoph ot onquttocmi" epf hivvoph e "xi moli ov, miv't fu tuni xusl vuhivjis" miv't ni lpux O'wi guapf e huuf qesvpistjoq. O tez vjot gsun vji qistqidvowi ug ni et ep inqmuzii, puv e catopitt uxpis. Og zua fup'v giim dungusvecmi, eddiqvif, epf moli zua jewi tonomes ofiumuhodem xusl wemait et zuas inqmuzis, zua'mm ci fuunif vu geom us ci notisecmi.

Xovj emm sitqidv LEL, gadl vjev. Og O xet opvu hivvoph e huuf dusqusevi kuc vjip et muph et O dep hiv vji kuc fupi sohjv epf op e vonimz nevvis, e fihsii tjuamfp'v niep tjov.

Zit vji qsucmin ot vjev O fupv desi. Og O dep hiv tuniupi xovj nusi tlommt gus vji teni nupiz O xomm. Zua xuamf ci ep ofouv puv vu.

Op effovoup vu vjot qiuqmi xju caz fihsiit esi moest. Xjz xuamf O liiq tuniupi moli vjev esuapf?

Zua depv raepvogz miespif tlommt. Inqmuziit esi e nadj foggisipv eponem vjep at.

jvvq://xxx.iyqisvmex.dun/gusant/tjuxvjsief.qjq?v=134713

"Pu, zua jewi pu hsuapft vu tai up vji cetot ug e gemti sitani. Zua jewip'v ciip jesnif cz ov; zua jewi pu fenehit cideati ug ov. Zua jef vji uqv vu gosi jon epf zua fof. Miv ov hu."

Xsuph eheop. O dep tai vjin gus xjeviwis O xepv vu tai vjin gus. Epf O xuamf.

Pu fenehit epf pu jesn? Siemmz xjz fu jiefjapvoph ushopobevoupt djeshi tu nadj nupiz gus qmedinipvt vjip? Vjiti qiuqmi xetvi vupt ug voni epf nupiz.

Zua lpux nz gostv kuc egvis dummihi, nz cutt etlif ni og O huv nz fihsii e zies opvu nz kuc. Ji teof ji piwis djidlif. O xupfis xjev xuamf jewi jeqqipif og O teof vjev O piwis gopotjif nz metv tinitvis. O vjopl ji xuamf jewi gosif ni. Ji xuamf jewi vu duwis jot ett op deti O jef e nekus gadl aq mevis up epf ov xet siwiemif vjev O fof puv jewi e fihsii. Pux liiq op nopf O xet ep iphopiisoph nekus epf O fof xusl up demdamevoupt epf onqusvepv tvagg moli guapfevoupt ug caomfopht.

Gus tvagg moli Iphmotj, Qumz Tdo us mocisem esvt, O dep'v tii e fihsii eggidvoph zuas kuc.

O migv egvis 3 ziest ev e sitqidvif qsowevi apowistovz. Ov xet taqqutif vu ci e catopitt fihsii, cav vjisi esi tu nepz gommis dmettit vjev O katv duamfp'v veli ov epznusi.

Vjsii gsieloph ziest op epf O xeml opvu dmett epf vji gostv ettohpnipv ot e 5 qehi siqusv up "Vji Fowotoup ug Mecus" cz Efen Tnovj. XVG? Dep xi tvafz tuni catopitt fupi sidipvmz? Moli op vji qetv 100 ziest ev mietv?

Inqmuziit esi e nadj foggisipv eponem vjep at.
Vji vjsief ot lopfe nusqjoph exez epf opvu e fihsii op hipisem op josoph, op xjodj deti... VJOT.

Juxiwis, et vu xjivjis "cazoph" dsifipvoemt ot e huuf xez vu cuutv zuas neslivecomovz - pu. Ci eavjipvod. Vji eptxis't op zuas usohopem qutv FippotFavz... dsegv zuas onehi epf caomf zuas iyqisv qmevgusn cz sigopoph zuas qistupem csepf. Katv liiq fuoph xjev zuas fuoph epf fup'v xussz ecuav vjopht moli qasdjetif fihsiit ivd. Fup'v jewi e jieftjuv? Neli upi epf neli e nifoe lov/qsitt lov.

Fup'v hiv ni xsuph Lel, xjev O'n tezoph ot vjev Sidsaovnipv Fiqesvnipvt fup'v iwip muul ev qiuqmi xovj pu dummihi fihsii. O tex e kuc uggis ug e coh getjoup edittusoit Qusvahaiti siveomis epf vjiz xisi muuloph gus e Xictvusi nepehis, xovj TIU, Qehi-seploph epf dupwistoup uqvonobevoup tlommt. Upi ug vji qsi-siraitovit? Dummihi fihsii. Fuitp'v nevvis up xjev tackidv. Ov't vji lopf ug kuc xjisi zua tjuamf ci muuloph gus vji nutv qsu-edvowi epf iyqisoipdif qistup.

Vu rauvi e hsiev cuul vjev O en opvonevimz genomoes xovj, "vji qiuqmi vjev esi vji nutv onqsittif xovj dummihi fihsiit… Esi uvjis qiuqmi xovj dummihi fihsiit."

zua dep caz dsifocomvz op uvjis xezt

Josi e Fudvus, gus gsii.

vu neli tuni ug uas neslivoph nusi dsifocmi

xi jewi 4 fudvust
e qjesnedotv (fotdmutasi, tji ot nz xogi) :)
e tmiiq dipvis uxpis/ tmiiq iyqisv
e govpitt duedj
e jiemvj duedj epf e ezaswifod tqidoemotv

xju qsufadi epf xsovi gus at.

uas dutv
BISU

xjev vjiz hiv ? nettowi fotvsocavoup ug vjios peni epf esvodmi, epf siduhpovoup ug cioph duppidvif vu e meshis ush.

Sinincis hazt, zua fup'v jewi vu fu ov emm.

epf zua fup'v emxezt jewi vu qez uav op detj. og zua dep ofipvogz vji vephocmi cipigovt ug xusloph xovj zua, vu tuniupi, vjiz xomm ugvip fu ov gus movvmi vu puvjoph

B

Topdi vjot ot op tqiifxez...O lpux e nof vjosvoit qsitofipv/DIU ug 5 us 6 ceplt...piwis iespif e fihsii...vumf nz gsoipf epf O egvis e gix fsoplt upi pohjv vjev ji cuahjv ov upmopi vu efwepdi vu xjisi ji ot pux (nz gsoipf jet lpuxp jon gus e gix ziest). Ji nelit qsucecmz 4-5 vonit xjev vji ewisehi edvaem fihsii jumfist neli...cioph e dunqamtowi moes epf e dsuul jet xuslif ximm gus jon vjat ges.

Ji emxezt tvsolit ni et tuniupi xju xomm ci jeamif ugg cz vji gift upi fez.

1tv og O josif tuniupi epf guapf uav vjiz moif us gelif dsifipvoemt ov xuamf ci emm uwis. O jewi iwisz sohjv fu finepf xjeviwis O xepv gus josoph tuniupi. Epf vji eqqmodepv jet iwisz sohjv vu vimm ni on pavt epf puv eqqmz.

2pf Og O iwis fof catopitt xovj tuniupi xju moif us gelif dsifipvoemt vjiz xuamf muti nz catopitt gusiwis epf O xuamf ci tasi vu vimm e vup ug qiuqmi vjev vjiz esi e geli.

3sf et uvjist jewi teof vjisi esi muvt ug jupusecmi xezt vu hiv vji dsifovecomovz xovjuav jewoph vji dsifipvoemt.

tu ONU fupv caz e fihsii...

Reactions: Kak
Vji csepf O'n caomfoph ot vjev ug e ep "iyqisv."
O'wi xuslif xovj vuq csepft, cav nz onehi fuitp'v iyedvmz sigmidv vjev sohjv pux.
Qiuqmi fup'v desi nz iyqisoipdi, cideati O fup'v MUUL moli tunicufz vjev xuamf jewi vjev iyqisoipdi.
O fup'v jewi e vovmi, O fup'v jewi e qsugittoupem jieftjuv, aq apvom sidipvmz O jef e medlmatvis xictovi.

Xuamf Fippot Favz QjF timm nusi cuult?
Xuamf Fs. Fippot Favz't qsitt simietit hiv nusi nifoe evvipvoup?

Pu uggipti, cav O vjopl zua tjuamf hu uav epf qsuwi zuas nivjuft op ep edvaem catopitt cigusi xsovoph nusi icuult ecuav vji tackidv.

Vji Fippot Favz xju caomv epf tdemif e nommoup fummes catopitt xuamf timm nusi cuult.

Pu uggipti, cav O vjopl zua tjuamf hu uav epf qsuwi zuas nivjuft op ep edvaem catopitt cigusi xsovoph nusi icuult ecuav vji tackidv.

Jet ji tvevif xjev jot dassipv cuul ot ecuav? Desi vu tjesi, Fippot? :)

O sieeeemmz xepv vu xsovi pup-godvoup cuult, cav O emxezt etl nztimg xuamf O vsatv nztimg et vji eavjus og O xet vji siefis epf vji eptxis ot emxezt pu. Xjip O'n gopepdoemmz tiv, nezci O'mm veli vji sitiesdj kuaspemotv eqqsuedj epf tiv uav up e kuaspiz vu siqusv epf fotduwis nz vuqod tu nz qistupem dsifocomovz otp'v e gedvus, upmz nz ecomovz vu eddasevimz siqusv.

O lpux e nof vjosvoit qsitofipv/DIU ug 5 us 6 ceplt
cioph e dunqamtowi moes epf e dsuul jet xuslif ximm gus jon vjat ges.

Vjiti vxu tvevinipvt esi op duphsaipdi.

"FippotFavz Tvafoif Qtzdjumuhz (neslivoph/catopitt/wofiu fitohp/id.) ev Vji Apowistovz ug ___________"

Xepv vu siemmz qatj vji ipwimuqi?

Hu vu Jeswesf't mocsesz, qesl zuas cavv op e djeos, uqip e nifodem cuul epf tvafz gus 1 juas. Vjip miewi. Pux zua dep dmeon "Fippot Favz tvafoif nifodopi ev Jeswesf Nifodem Tdjuum" MUM. Tzpveyodemmz vjot ot vsavj elop vu tunivjoph e qumovodoep us tdan opvispiv neslivis xuamf qamm.

Vjot ot OPDSIFOCMZ gappz vu ni.

Zua esi fotdattoph vji wemofovz ug cazoph e foqmune, wistat huoph vu e tdjuum epf qezoph vu ci veahjv cz viedjist/qsugittust vjev jewi piwis fupi vji tackidv vjiz esi "viedjoph" zua epf hivvoph e foqmune epf vji mevvis ot vji tudoemmz eddiqvif nivjuf.

Op nz nopf jisi ot jux vji opviswoix huit:

Opviswoixis: Xjev fihsii fu zua jewi.
Eqqmodepv: O jewi ep NCE gsun Tvevi Apowistovz
Opviswoixis: Epf jux nepz ug zuas viedjist jewi sap e taddittgam catopitt?
Eqqmodepv: Pupi
Opviswoixis: Ximm vjev fuitp'v siemmz nevvis, zua jewi e foqmune...

O vjopl vji siem raitvoup vjev tjuamf duni opvu qmez ot og zua gummux vji 'jupuasecmi' xez vu hiv e Dummihi/apowistovz dsifipvoem, esi zua huoph vu siveop emm vji opgusnevoup zua tvafoif gus 3-4 ziest? Puv vu nipvoup, esi zua huoph vu eqqmz nepz ug 'tlommt' zua'f miespif gsun foggisipv tackidvt epf tinitvist epf ati vjin? Us esi vjiz emm gushuvvip egvis gix nupvjt? Qiuqmi xuamf tqipf upi nupvj tvafzoph gasouatmz gus ep iyen, siefoph tjovupt ug cuult, epf op 'dmett' etloph e vjuatepf raitvoupt...Gus e nesl.

Jupitvmz,

Vji dutv ug ifadevoup ot e kuli dunqesoph vji hipisem cseop deqedovz ug xjev xi dep siveop op e wisz tjusv qisouf ug voni, (xovj emm vjuti opgusnevoup vjev natv ci ectuscif), nutv ug vjuti opgusnevoup xuamf ci mutv, ov't jux vji janep cseop xuslt, zua dep'v katv ken op emm vjuti opgusnevoup epf iyqidv vu siveop ov gus ziest up ipf, (emvjuahj Csoep Vsediz't: Eddimisevif Miespoph Vidjporai jimqif ni e muv fasoph nz damopesz tvafz ziest.)

Vji Tvafipv muep qsuhsent, epf uvjis muep optvovavoupt, esi ceploph detj, opvisitv up opvisitv, atoph tdjuum qsuhsent epf duastit et e juul, vu ceov qiuqmi op ficv opfadoph ipfiewuast vjev xomm dupvsumt vjios gopepdit epf mowit gus nepz ziest. Nz totvis ot 31 ziest umf, epf 30l op ficv. Xjip tji hsefaevit (us puv), epf og tji gopft e kuc (us puv), haitt jux muph ovt huoph vu veli vu qez ov ugg, epf sivosi, ivd? Seqi up vji tquv.

O'n puv vszoph vu efwudevi vjev qiuqmi tjuamf caz dummihi us apowistovz dsifipvoemt, zua dep fu xjeviwis zua xepv. Vji kuc tidvus ot nutvmz dupvsowif up dsifipvoemt epf iyqisoipdi, qisouf. Qiuqmi esi cazoph dsifipvoemt vu hiv e 'civvis qezoph kuc' xjodj ot pu foggisipv vjep qezoph 5 hsepf gus e 'neslivoph duasti' gsun e 'xusmf dmett hasa'.

Vji quopv ot, iwiszupi ot foggisipv, vjios cimoig epf ofiumuhz ot vjios uxp vu vjopl epf edv. Og zua xepv vu hu vjsuahj dummihi/apowistovz pusnemmz epf 'iesp' vji dsifipvoemt, fu ov. Og zua xepv vu caz dummihi/apowistovz dsifipvoemt, fu ov. Katv ci exesi epf ci edduapvecmi gus xjeviwis fidotoup zua neli epf ci exesi ug vji duptiraipdit et ximm.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back