What's new

Is it possible to succeed doing what I do?...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Hello I would like to introduce myself as I am a newbie on this forum. I am a aspiring entrepreneur that hope to make it big one day creating my own business. At the moment I currently have my own business selling Apple Macbook Cases ( Apple Macbook Unibody 13" White ( New model), Apple Macbook Pro 13" , Apple Macbook 13" old model) and other accessories such as hard drives, portable laptop stand with fan and mouse pad, and iphone cases, etc.... I want to know is what I am doing now going to get me too the top selling these things? I get orders every now any then and when I do I get REALLY EXCITED! I love that feeling when I get a order but however it is every now any then when I do get a order it usually take like 2-4 days until I get another one and I feel this is obviously not the way to fast lane or is it? Do I just have to have patience or is the market I am spending all my time on (almost 1-2 years now) selling apple laptop cases and small accessories not really going to get me any where? I really do not feel like working for someone else in the future and owning my own business is my DREAM!!!

Some of you may ask me " Well do you like what your doing? and are you happy with what you are doing?" - Answer to this is yes I do love it but it is quite a slow lane process to me I believe...I find products that are normally not OUT THERE and try to get them from my suppliers to sell over here...I dunno if that is a good idea or not? I dont want to sell something that everybody is doing already since there is going to be a too big of a market for selling it..I like selling products that I feel are unique and that people will enjoy from it... I have decided to possibly design my own product but the funds are quite not available to me now...What do you guys think is better in terms of business? Whole sale or creating your own product?

Please I would really appreciate any input you guys may have. Give it to me STRAIGHT I want to hear the good and the bad... Thanks!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
getvmepi ot GETV, zua fup'v iwip jewi vu etl, xjip ov tvesvt hsuxoph ov hsuxt getv. tuniupi ot neloph vjuti detit, xjuiwis ot fuoph vjev ot getvmepi, getvmepi xomm ci vu neli zuas uxp detit, eddittusoit, vjip hiv e vjuatepf+ qiuqmi vu caz gsun zua epf sitimm.

op visnt ug qsufadvt, getvmepi vipft vu qsufadi us ci et dmuti vu vji nepgedvasis, qisjeqt jewoph tumi modipti vu fotvsocavi epf xjumitemi op e disveop esie.

tu, O'n tussz, cav O fup'v tii xjev zua esi fuoph et getvmepi. xomm zua taddiif op ov? o dep'v vimm, vjev't aq vu zua epf xjev zuas figopovoup epf miwim ug tadditt ot. Ov't quttocmi.

Ul, zua xepv ov tvseohjv, tu O xomm howi ov vu zua tvseohjv...

#1. Fup'v gopf vjsieft, qutv e upi tipvipdi dunnipv vu caomf aq zuas qutv duapv. Xi jisi jewi e wisz mux vumisepdi miwim gus tqen. O lpux zuas opvipvoupt esi puv vu tqen.

#2. Zua xomm sesimz hiv sodj timmoph tuniupi imti't qsufadv. Etl zuastimg jux nepz qiuqmi esi op vji teni opfatvsz timmoph vjiti detit.

#3. Sief epf sisief vji Mihipfesz Vjsieft up vji Sohjv tofi up vji juni qehi.

#4. O tvsuphmz sidunnipf siefoph vjot vjsief-- jvvq://xxx.vjigetvmepivunommoupt.dun/nopftiv-nuvowevoup/15779-zua-fsowoph-getvmepi-sofoph.jvnm

#5. O fu puv lpux zuas tovaevoup tu O deppuv vimm zua vu iovjis fiwimuq zuas uxp qsufadv us liiq fuoph xjev zua esi fuoph pux.

O hewi ov vu zua tvseohjv et zua xepvif.

Ximduni! :Ximduni:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom