What's new

Is my safe zone in control?!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ktzn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
It has been too long since ive been here, I have a great idea, i have briefly told a few good colleagues from BMW germany about it and they support the basics of the idea (unfortunately i havent developed it more).

I think that my main problem is my safe zone, it is turning out to be quite interesting and Im proud of what I have achieved and Im excited about what is going to happend next. But when I lock my computer to go to get a coffee or the mens room my mind starts to wander, it takes me to a place where I have freedom of doing what I want(will update in Russ Hs plan thread shortly, so read there for further explanation, will insert link when its up so dont keep pressing F5 in the thread :)).
And im realising that I can get far by following my slowlane progress, but I fear I will miss out on a chance which could give me what I REALLY want.

Me:
Danish guy, 21 years old, currently located in Auckland, New zealand (2. year abroad)
Speaking: Danish(first language), English(Fluent), German(fluent) starting on spanish on february 17th.

Short about my slowlane:
I have spent 3 years at Horsens Business College(high school equivalent with a slight sprinkle of business oriented courses, ie. Economics, low grade Marketing).
After that I didnt know what I wanted to do. I therefore joined a programm called PIU (Internship abroad) and i got a 1 year contract with BMW AG in Munich, Germany. I started on 1. of September 2008 in their Sales channel Strategy. That proved to be the best year for me in my life, i learned so much it cant be putted into words both about the world, business settings, and atlast but not atleast about myself.
Now im at BMW Financial Services New Zealand and it is here where i first found "fastlanetomillions". I found it for one very good reason, I dont like my position, day to day job and I was looking for something better. In Munich it was strategic and new every day and therefore challenging. The job now could be done by a robot if programmed correctly.

The good thing about my slowlane is that I have a standing offer from Porsche and Bentley Motors to join them, firstly as a intern during my university education, which im applying for in these months, but at bentley even a permanet position. My dream with slowlane would be to take over the position of Stephan Winkelman (Lamborghini CEO) and i do believe that is still possible.

My Fastlane:
I started out here by reading(thanks to all contributers to the site) and brainstorming, then sending the things i had to a friend to reality check it. Send it to someone i knew knew something about the field and went to the libary to find out the rest myself. Great times, finally i got a challenge, it was exciting. I found a place at Auckland airport where you could see the planes land and i took my "moleskin" notebook with me, some good music and a subway sandwich and kept working on the things that I had.
Then in the office one day i rememberd a project that we did at BMW in munich(sorry cant tell, thanks for respecting). During the project we found that nobody was doing what we wanted. I therefore thought to my self: "Thats it, thats what im gonna give the world".
And thats basically where I am now.

Obstacles from my point of view(Random order):
The place where i live(I havnt made much since i moved here november 20th 2009 and i just got a offer to move into another house today)
The people i live with(im staying in a flat with 4 others, thats probably too many but we are 3 girls 2 guys and my biggest problem is the guy, its quite often you can smell mariuana being smoked)
Knowing that my idea will be expensive(but how do i know that? havnt got a excel sheet that prooves it)
Where to start(Ive lost overview over myself :S)
I feel i miss something but cant put a finger on what it is, could be the challenge every day.

End of post:
Its strange, writing this, I get all tense in my body, something is really getting to me.
Also discovered a few quite obvious things while writing, but will not delete it.

Meaning with this thread:
Has any1 else had the same experience and how did you unlock it?
I know MJ move to pheonix as an example and it might just be the same for me but in a smaller scale

Thanks in advance to all :)

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O vuvemmz dupwopdif jon vu qutv vjot :F

O'mm sief ov op vji nuspoph cideati O'n vosif :)

Tuapft vu ni moli zua jewi vji datvunist emsiefz (apmitt O'n notvelip).Jewi zua vsoif vu tii og zua dep hiv e xsovvip fudanipv gsun vjin ecuav cazoph vji qsufadv us tiswodi og zua taqqmz ov (O dep'v sinincis xjev ov't demmif)? Og zua veli vjev vu vji cepl vu hiv e muep vjip ov tjuamf xiohj e muv opvu hivvoph e muep vu tvesv vjot aq.Et gus zuas mowoph essephinipv O'n puv tasi xjev vji qsucmin ot vjisi sihesfoph zuas catopitt.O juqi vjot jet ciip jimqgam :)

Nz gsoipf, ipkuz vji sofi. Vjot ot zuas mogi epf O dep vimm cz zuas ipvjatoetn, vji sofi xomm ci upi xusvj mowoph. Og zua jewi pu fosidvoup gus zuas ofiet, nezci zua dep veli vjuti kuct epf hiv fosidvoup -- us dmesovz. Nepz taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast gopf vjios ofiet epf optqosevoup op vji jiev ug vjios kuct.

Tussz hazt Owi ciip e cov catz vji qetv gix nupvjt, cav op e huuf xez. Vji ofie vjev o csoigmz fitdsocif ecuwi jewi ciip qav up jumf gus tuni voni, huv 2 uvjis ofiet vjev jewi ciip qatjif opgsupv ug vjev, xjisi vji upi on dassipvmz xusloph Gammvoni(xjip o jewi voni) up.

O jewi jef e gix niivopht xovj tuni dummiehait & gsiopft ug nopi epf tu ges O jewi jef raovi huuf giifcedl, cav emtu tuni giifcedl xjodj muulif vu ci e cmux vu vji xjumi vjoph ev gostv cav cz vxotvoph epf vaspoph ov nefi ni fotduwis tuni pix etqidv op vji qsuditt ug xusloph esuapf vji uctvedmi us opdusqusevoph ov epf vaspoph ov opvu nz gewus.

Owi jiesf e tuph xjomi xsovoph upi pohjv epf vji mzsod xipv moli vjot:Vu ci vji citv, zua jewi vu ciev vji citv
O'n apfigievif,
- O raovi molif ov cideati ov ot vsai epf fosidv puv nadj vjoploph op vji tipvipdi ovt katv vji xez ov ot, zuamm piwis xop cz dunnoph op tidupf.

Jewoph vjev teof Owi emtu nefi e gix djephit vu nz mogi:
1. Tumf nz des epf cuahjv e nuvusdzdmi vu vsz tunivjoph pix
2. Evvipfif tqepotj duasti
3. Nuwif vu e pix qmedi
4. Jef e muph veml xovj nz qessipvt ecuav nz dassipv mogi tovaevoup epf jux/og/epf xjip.

Iwiszvjoph tiint vu ci huoph nz xez nusi us mitt nutv ug ov jet vu ci qammif nz xez cav jewi emtu guapf tuni tasqsotoph gohasit vjuahj nz sitiesdj opvu vji nesliv On qmeppoph vu ipvis.
On tvomm op vji "xsovoph" qjeti epf iwiszvjoph ot hivvoph jennisif opvu nz catopitt qmep, cav xomm goppotj nz iyidavowi tannesz vjot xiil upmz nottoph uav up vji dunqepz tvsadvasi et on apfidofif up vjev quopv sihesfoph xjodj duapvsz ov tjuamf ci cetif upmz vjoph O lpux ot vjev ovt emm huoph vu ci uxpif cz e jumfoph dunqepz xjodj o xomm uxp epf nepehi.
Cav guapf e huuf qehi og epz ug zua xuamf moli vu ipvis vji iasuqiep nesliv ev tuni tvehi.

Iyqepfoph us Tvesvoph e Catopitt Uwistiet - Tvesvaq Uwistiet

On emtu vszoph vu gohasi uav e peni, epf O juqi on jewoph e ietois voni xjip ov dunit vu nz djomfsip cideati gopfoph tunivjoph vjev ot 1. gsii 2. tisout 3. ietz vu sincnis, ot puv vji ietoitv vjoph Owi iwis fupi.
Cav tvomm apfigievif, xomm qsucecmz duni aq xovj ov xjip o mietv iyqidv ov epf O jewpv qmeppif meadj apvom mevi Eahatv/iesmz Tiqvincis ev vji iesmoitv et O xomm sivasp vu Iasuqi(Fipnesl) up Eahatv vji 9vj 2010.

Xomm liiq zua hazt aqfevif xjip O dep. Qsucecmz tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief xjip ov siemmz tvesvt vu summ epf tunivjoph pix jeqqipft op e neslivqmedi vinqu epf puv nz xsovoph tqiif :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom