Is there a middle ground?
We may not embrace slowlane on this side of the net, but the reality is that those people who are in slowlane but focused are better than the majority of people who are overspending and in the no lane zone.
At one point in my life, I was those in the no lane zone. I was spending more than I had or made. I realized that I had to do something about it and got into the slow lane. I found a frugal forum and took the best I could from it. I started saving, even tho slowly, but saving. I stopped buying things that I didn't need. I started using coupons, looking out for sales when I shopped, I cut out cable and other luxuries, started eating in more and eating out less. I didn't have any great ideas to get into the fast lane, but even tho I was in the slowlane, at least I was getting somewhere.
However, to transition from slow lane to fastlane is not just about knowing that you can, but at the end of the day. One has to have a great idea or come across a great opportunity. I'm still in the slowlane and not in the fastlane at all.
So what's the inbetween? I'm currently at the slowlane, and will like to shift to the next gear, is there an in between?
We may not embrace slowlane on this side of the net, but the reality is that those people who are in slowlane but focused are better than the majority of people who are overspending and in the no lane zone.
At one point in my life, I was those in the no lane zone. I was spending more than I had or made. I realized that I had to do something about it and got into the slow lane. I found a frugal forum and took the best I could from it. I started saving, even tho slowly, but saving. I stopped buying things that I didn't need. I started using coupons, looking out for sales when I shopped, I cut out cable and other luxuries, started eating in more and eating out less. I didn't have any great ideas to get into the fast lane, but even tho I was in the slowlane, at least I was getting somewhere.
However, to transition from slow lane to fastlane is not just about knowing that you can, but at the end of the day. One has to have a great idea or come across a great opportunity. I'm still in the slowlane and not in the fastlane at all.
So what's the inbetween? I'm currently at the slowlane, and will like to shift to the next gear, is there an in between?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
