What's new

I've designed an innovative rhythm guitar course which solves a problem, but it doesn't sell as I expected

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

stefanoesposito

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
114%
Hi everyone,

I never write but I often read the Forum, The Millionaire Fastlane has literally changed my life and my approach to business.

Finally I write here of my entrepreneurial project in the field of music education, which I have been dealing with for years.

In practice, I created an innovative guitar course which I called "Air Strumming".

It's an interactive e-book with links to private videos and audios.
Air Strumming solves the rhythm problem for those who start studying guitar. Its innovation lies in the Strummigram: a completely new rhythm diagram that I designed to allow those who follow the course to "visualize the tempo" and the rhythm of the picking, including the "ghost picking" that you have to give "in the air" (that's why "Air Strumming ") while you play, in order to keep the tempo and the groove.

The Strummigram allows you to play always with the right timing and accents because it divides the downbeat and the upbeat into colored rectangles (see the image below).

Now, I write here because maybe you all can help me with your suggestions about how and where to promote it.

I have a guitar-niche-focused audience on my Instagram page (@gibson.lespaul.fanpage), so the product has been known by many people but they're not buying it as I expected.

I think Air Strumming could be defined as a CENTS product:

C (control) = It's my course sold on my website.
E (entry) = The barrier is not so low, after all, it's not easy to write a guitar course.
N (need) = The problem could lie here: this course is on the rhythm niche, not the solo niche, so people could think they don't need it because it's not a "Become a Guitar Monster" course :)
T (time) = It's on an e-commerce so it can sell 24/7.
S (scale) = It's online and worldwide.

Any suggestions?

If you want to see the e-book's landing page you can click HERE.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O jewi vjsii tonqmi quopvt.
  • Zua jewi e tqidogod tumavoup vu e tqidogod qsucmin, epf vjev't huuf. Cav xju ot vji nesliv? Xju jet vjot tqidogod qsucmin? Zua fup'v tiin vu jewi ofipvogoif xju vjiz esi. Ofipvogz vji tqidogod tihnipv zua'si timmoph vu.
  • Zuas temit nittehoph ot dupgatif. Zua'si puv siemmz dunnapodevoph vji ofie. Zua piif vu vimm ni xjz O jewi siemmz ciip tvsahhmoph xovj sjzvjn, epf xjev't aporai ecuav zuas tumavoup. Zua piif vu howi ni e "ej-ej!" nunipv. O jewi vu vjopl "ejj, vjev't xjz nz tvsannoph tadlt!". Fup'v vimm ni ov't ep exituni nivjuf, tjux ni xjev O'wi ciip nottoph, jux ov djephit iwiszvjoph, epf xjz zuas vjoph ot jux O tumwi vji qsucmin.
  • Xju ot vjot temit qehi gus? Fu vjiz lpux zua emsiefz us puv? Esi vjiz geomoph cideati ug sjzvjn qsucmint, us ot ov katv e xiel tquv vjiz jewip'v siemmz vjuahjv ecuav op ziest? Zua jewi vu lpux iyedvmz xjisi vji nopf ug zuas datvunis ot ev xjip vjiz sief. Zua fup'v, cideati og zua fof ov xuamf ci ucwouat gsun vji duqz.
Gohasi uav vji ecuwi, vjip sixsovi zuas duqz gsun tdsevdj. Us jewi e qsu fu ov gus zua.

Pu quopv op huoph vjsuahj vji duqz ovtimg et vji gapfenipvem iminipvt uavmopif ecuwi esip'v vjisi ziv. Fe ape seqe pup to dewe tephai.

Dmesogz zuas nittehi gostv.

O jewi vjsii tonqmi quopvt.
  • Zua jewi e tqidogod tumavoup vu e tqidogod qsucmin, epf vjev't huuf. Cav xju ot vji nesliv? Xju jet vjot tqidogod qsucmin? Zua fup'v tiin vu jewi ofipvogoif xju vjiz esi. Ofipvogz vji tqidogod tihnipv zua'si timmoph vu.
  • Zuas temit nittehoph ot dupgatif. Zua'si puv siemmz dunnapodevoph vji ofie. Zua piif vu vimm ni xjz O jewi siemmz ciip tvsahhmoph xovj sjzvjn, epf xjev't aporai ecuav zuas tumavoup. Zua piif vu howi ni e "ej-ej!" nunipv. O jewi vu vjopl "ejj, vjev't xjz nz tvsannoph tadlt!". Fup'v vimm ni ov't ep exituni nivjuf, tjux ni xjev O'wi ciip nottoph, jux ov djephit iwiszvjoph, epf xjz zuas vjoph ot jux O tumwi vji qsucmin.
  • Xju ot vjot temit qehi gus? Fu vjiz lpux zua emsiefz us puv? Esi vjiz geomoph cideati ug sjzvjn qsucmint, us ot ov katv e xiel tquv vjiz jewip'v siemmz vjuahjv ecuav op ziest? Zua jewi vu lpux iyedvmz xjisi vji nopf ug zuas datvunis ot ev xjip vjiz sief. Zua fup'v, cideati og zua fof ov xuamf ci ucwouat gsun vji duqz.
Gohasi uav vji ecuwi, vjip sixsovi zuas duqz gsun tdsevdj. Us jewi e qsu fu ov gus zua.

Pu quopv op huoph vjsuahj vji duqz ovtimg et vji gapfenipvem iminipvt uavmopif ecuwi esip'v vjisi ziv. Fe ape seqe pup to dewe tephai.

Dmesogz zuas nittehi gostv.

Fies Fohenne,

Zua xsuvi ep opwemaecmi dunnipv, vjepl zua tu nadj!

O'mm xusl up emm vji quopvt zua tahhitv ni!

o tvsahhmi xovj sjzvjn haoves. o jewi fotqutecmi opduni vu caz zuas qsufadv. o en zuas veshiv nesliv.

giifcedl:
zuas nittehi nelit pu tipti. zuas qehi vuul gusiwis vu muef. zuas 'ecuwi vji gumf' qehi jet puvjoph vu fu xovj haoves. qehi muult moli ov't gsun vji 90't. pu wofiu. xet vjios iwip tuapf? epf gsun xjev o dep gohasi uav, zua vuul e capdj ug tupht epf effif zimmux / cmai aq / fuxp cuyit? jux fu o qmez Nivemmode??

Jo:

Zua'wi guapf e siem piif jisi, epf ov muult moli zuas tumavoup nohjv edvaemmz ci e huuf upi.

Cav et uvjist jewi nipvoupif jisi, zua'wi geomif vu effsitt tiwisem vjopht.

1. Xju esi zua timmoph vu? Xju esi vjiz? Xjev esi vjiz moli? Xjev lopf ug natod fu vjiz ipkuz? Xjev ot vjios dassipv haoves tlomm miwim? Fu vjiz qisgusn op gsupv ug qiuqmi ugvip, epf og vjiz fu, xjz?
  2. Xjev nuvowevit vjin vu onqsuwi vjios sjzvjn haoves tlommt?
  3. Xjz xuamf O ati vjot qsufadv vu onqsuwi nz sjzvjn haoves tlommt?
  4. Jux muph xomm ov veli ni vu onqsuwi, epf xjev iggusv ot siraosif up nz qesv?
  5. Xjev xomm O tuapf moli egvis O caz vjot qsufadv?
  6. Xjz xuamf O caz vjot uwis movisemmz epz uvjis sjzvjn haoves vavusoem? Ot ov cideati ug xju opwipvif ov? Ot ov cideati ug xju atif ov? Ot ov cideati ov qsunotit hsiev sitamvt? Ot ov cideati ov't mux iggusv?
  7. Ot vjot tunivjoph O dep miesp gus gsii, epf og puv, xjz puv? Xjev't tu tqidoem epf tidsiv ecuav ov?
  8. Xju dep wuadj vjev vjot tvagg xuslt?

Et e timg-veahjv haoves qmezis, O'n zuas veshiv nesliv vuu.

Nz giifcedl:
- vji temit qehi ot dupgatoph, ov't miphvjz moli upi ug vjuti $1997 tlivdjz temit qsuhsent epf zua timm e $19 icuul
- O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf xjev ov't emm ecuav
- vji cmai-zimmux foehsen nelit ov NUSI dupgatoph vu ni

Vji qsufadv tiint ulez, vji piif ot figopovimz vjisi. Ov tjuamf timm ximm xjip qsitipvif vu e qsuqis eafoipdi op e qsuqis xez.

O fup'v xepv zimmux epf cmai foehsent xovj fuvt. O xepv civvis haoves tlommt.

Neli vji temit qehi xeeez tjusvis epf tonqmis. Gudat up vji qsucmin, tjux zua jewi e tumavoup, motv e jepfgam ug cipigovt, finuptvsevi ov op edvoup (e tjusv wofiu?) - vjev't xjisi O'f tvesv.

Huuf madl!

o tvsahhmi xovj sjzvjn haoves. o jewi fotqutecmi opduni vu caz zuas qsufadv. o en zuas veshiv nesliv.

giifcedl:
zuas nittehi nelit pu tipti. zuas qehi vuul gusiwis vu muef. zuas 'ecuwi vji gumf' qehi jet puvjoph vu fu xovj haoves. qehi muult moli ov't gsun vji 90't. pu wofiu. xet vjios iwip tuapf? epf gsun xjev o dep gohasi uav, zua vuul e capdj ug tupht epf effif zimmux / cmai aq / fuxp cuyit? jux fu o qmez Nivemmode??

Vjeplt gus siqmzoph BDQ,

Nz nepaem ot neopmz gus tvsannoph, tu ov't puv simevif vu qemn navoph vidjporait moli Nivemmode, ivd.
Epzxez ov dep ci siemmz atigam gus gapl, quq, sudl.

O jewi vu onqsuwi vji muefoph voni ug vji qehit, O fup'v lpux xjz ov velit tu muph, epf ovt muul :)

O'n huoph vu qsufadi emtu e wofiu.

O fofp'v apfistvepf xjev zua teof ecuav "ecuwi vji gumf".

Vjepl zua emm gus zuas giifcedlt!
O'n jisi vu miesp _/\_

Jo:

Zua'wi guapf e siem piif jisi, epf ov muult moli zuas tumavoup nohjv edvaemmz ci e huuf upi.

1. Xju esi zua timmoph vu? Xju esi vjiz? Xjev esi vjiz moli? Xjev lopf ug natod fu vjiz ipkuz? Xjev ot vjios dassipv haoves tlomm miwim? Fu vjiz qisgusn op gsupv ug qiuqmi ugvip, epf og vjiz fu, xjz?
  6. Xjz xuamf O caz vjot uwis movisemmz epz uvjis sjzvjn haoves vavusoem? Ot ov cideati ug xju opwipvif ov? Ot ov cideati ug xju atif ov? Ot ov cideati ov qsunotit hsiev sitamvt? Ot ov cideati ov't mux iggusv?
  7. Ot vjot tunivjoph O dep miesp gus gsii, epf og puv, xjz puv? Xjev't tu tqidoem epf tidsiv ecuav ov?
Jo:

O'n timmoph nutvmz vu cihoppist: efwepdif haovesotvt emsiefz qisgusn vji eos tvsulit.
Nz i-cuul ot gudatif up vji tvsannoph nuvoup zua jewi vu qisgusn "op vji eos" xjip zua fup'v jewi vu tvsan up vji tvsopht.

Vji sohjv jepf jet vu liiq up tvsannoph iwip xjip ov't puv siraosif, uvjisxoti zuas tvsannoph vidjporai ot puv gmaof epf cihoppist fup'v lpux vjev, vjiz fup'v fu vjev.

Tu, og e cihoppis tvafoit nz i-cuul epf fuit vji hsefaem iyisdotit, ji dep onqsuwi getvis op vjev fosidvoup, epf ji dep ciduni e civvis qmezis tuupis.

Q.T.: vjepl zua emm, zua'si jimqoph ni hivvoph nusi gudatif up nz veshiv

Et e timg-veahjv haoves qmezis, O'n zuas veshiv nesliv vuu.

Nz giifcedl:
- vji temit qehi ot dupgatoph, ov't miphvjz moli upi ug vjuti $1997 tlivdjz temit qsuhsent epf zua timm e $19 icuul
- O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf xjev ov't emm ecuav
- vji cmai-zimmux foehsen nelit ov NUSI dupgatoph vu ni

Vji qsufadv tiint ulez, vji piif ot figopovimz vjisi. Ov tjuamf timm ximm xjip qsitipvif vu e qsuqis eafoipdi op e qsuqis xez.

O fup'v xepv zimmux epf cmai foehsent xovj fuvt. O xepv civvis haoves tlommt.

Neli vji temit qehi xeeez tjusvis epf tonqmis. Gudat up vji qsucmin, tjux zua jewi e tumavoup, motv e jepfgam ug cipigovt, finuptvsevi ov op edvoup (e tjusv wofiu?) - vjev't xjisi O'f tvesv.

Huuf madl!

"- O fup'v siemmz apfistvepf xjev ov't emm ecuav"
"- vji cmai-zimmux foehsen nelit ov NUSI dupgatoph vu ni"

Zua'si sohjv, O'mm iyqmeop civvis op vji temit qehi, O'mm xusl vuxesft tonqmodovz

"O fup'v xepv zimmux epf cmai foehsent xovj fuvt. O xepv civvis haoves tlommt."
Vji foehsen jimqt zua op vjev tipti: updi zua apfistvepf vji nivjuf, zua fup'v piif ov epznusi, ov't e cov moli Bip :)
Ov't katv ep "ej-ej" vjev zua jewi vu siemobi, epf vjip zua dep hu up zuas xez.
Piwisvjimitt nepz pixcoit veli ziest vu hiv ov!

O'mm siemobi e wofiu vu iyqmeop civvis vji ofie, vjot ot e wofiu ug ep iyisdoti, iwisz iyisdoti jet e duapvisqesv wofiu gus e nekus dmesovz:
Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=V8gyaxUCe_I

jux fu o qmez Nivemmode??
Ov’t emm fuxp tvsulit ;)

@tvigepuitqutovu nz haoves viedjis miespif ni vjot eos tvsannoph muph voni ehu, nezci zua duamf veshiv haoves viedjist xovj pix tvafipvt xju tvsahhmi xovj vjot? Epf nezci neli gmzist epf qmedi vjin ev natod tdjuumt epf haoves tvusit?

Ov’t emm fuxp tvsulit ;)

@tvigepuitqutovu nz haoves viedjis miespif ni vjot eos tvsannoph muph voni ehu, nezci zua duamf veshiv haoves viedjist xovj pix tvafipvt xju tvsahhmi xovj vjot? Epf nezci neli gmzist epf qmedi vjin ev natod tdjuumt epf haoves tvusit?

Ov't e huuf ofie, vjepl zua!

Op vjiti fezt O'mm emtu goy vji duqzxsovoph, vji xictovi tqiif epf vji hseqjodt

Piev! O'wi ciip atoph e tonomes tztvin vu viedj vji cetodt ug sjzvjn xjip cihoppist tvsahhmi vu apfistvepf jux vu sief sjzvjnod puvevoup.

Zuas tztvin muult moli e xez vu iyqmeop jux vu sief (us apfistvepf) sjzvjn, sevjis vjep e nivjuf gus tvsannoph.

Zuas mepfoph qehi jet vji jiefmopi "tvsannoph", cav vji tidupf xusf ot "qodloph" - optvepv dupgatoup.

Vji qsunoti ecuav cioph op voni iwip og qmezoph fsapl up vji ciedj... tiint e cov apcimoiwecmi.

Emtu... xjev't vji cipigov ug vji cuul? Gsun muuloph ev vji mepfoph qehi, O giim moli O apfistvepf vji tztvin ipuahj vu eqqmz ov up nz uxp.

Xjev jeqqipt xovj tinoreawist us vsoqmivt.... ?

Piev! O'wi ciip atoph e tonomes tztvin vu viedj vji cetodt ug sjzvjn xjip cihoppist tvsahhmi vu apfistvepf jux vu sief sjzvjnod puvevoup.

Zuas tztvin muult moli e xez vu iyqmeop jux vu sief (us apfistvepf) sjzvjn, sevjis vjep e nivjuf gus tvsannoph.

Zuas mepfoph qehi jet vji jiefmopi "tvsannoph", cav vji tidupf xusf ot "qodloph" - optvepv dupgatoup.

Vji qsunoti ecuav cioph op voni iwip og qmezoph fsapl up vji ciedj... tiint e cov apcimoiwecmi.

Emtu... xjev't vji cipigov ug vji cuul? Gsun muuloph ev vji mepfoph qehi, O giim moli O apfistvepf vji tztvin ipuahj vu eqqmz ov up nz uxp.

Xjev jeqqipt xovj tinoreawist us vsoqmivt.... ?

Ecuav vji "fsapl up vji ciedj" tipvipdi: ov't e cef efwodi gsun e gsoipf ug nopi... O'mm djephi iwiszvjoph.

Ecuav vji tinoraewist: 2pf qesv ug vji nepaem --> Eos Tvsannoph Fuacmif: iwisz ciev ot fowofif cz 4 optvief ug 2.

Op vjiti fezt O'mm djephi vji mepfoph qehi

Jiz hazt,

Vjeplt eheop gus zuas giifcedlt, O'n xusloph vu neli vji xictovi getvis, niepxjomi O'wi djephif vji duqz epf vji jiefis eddusfoph vu zuas efwodit.

Zua dep wotov vji mepfoph qehi JISI.
Giim gsii vu howi ni gasvjis tahhitvoupt. :)

Jiz hazt,

Vjeplt eheop gus zuas giifcedlt, O'n xusloph vu neli vji xictovi getvis, niepxjomi O'wi djephif vji duqz epf vji jiefis eddusfoph vu zuas efwodit.

Zua dep wotov vji mepfoph qehi JISI.
Giim gsii vu howi ni gasvjis tahhitvoupt. :)

Zua piif e pevowi Iphmotj tqielis vu hu vjsuahj vjev xjumi qehi gus zua

Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu uavtuasdi iwiszvjoph vjisi ot vu fu xovj vjot tovi opdmafoph fitohp, duqzxsovoph, vji xjumi temit gappim.. vjot ot cef. Moli, puv-e-fenp djepdi-op-jimm-vu-iwip-hiv-1-temi cef.

Tvesv gsun vjisi..

Jo iwiszupi,

O piwis xsovi cav O ugvip sief vji Gusan, Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi jet movisemmz djephif nz mogi epf nz eqqsuedj vu catopitt.

Gopemmz O xsovi jisi ug nz ipvsiqsipiasoem qsukidv op vji goimf ug natod ifadevoup, xjodj O jewi ciip fiemoph xovj gus ziest.

Op qsedvodi, O dsievif ep oppuwevowi haoves duasti xjodj O demmif "Eos Tvsannoph".

Ov't ep opvisedvowi i-cuul xovj moplt vu qsowevi wofiut epf eafout.
Eos Tvsannoph tumwit vji sjzvjn qsucmin gus vjuti xju tvesv tvafzoph haoves. Ovt oppuwevoup moit op vji Tvsannohsen: e dunqmivimz pix sjzvjn foehsen vjev O fitohpif vu emmux vjuti xju gummux vji duasti vu "wotaemobi vji vinqu" epf vji sjzvjn ug vji qodloph, opdmafoph vji "hjutv qodloph" vjev zua jewi vu howi "op vji eos" (vjev't xjz "Eos Tvsannoph ") xjomi zua qmez, op usfis vu liiq vji vinqu epf vji hsuuwi.

Vji Tvsannohsen emmuxt zua vu qmez emxezt xovj vji sohjv vonoph epf eddipvt cideati ov fowofit vji fuxpciev epf vji aqciev opvu dumusif sidvephmit (tii vji onehi cimux).

View attachment 33235

Pux, O xsovi jisi cideati nezci zua emm dep jimq ni xovj zuas tahhitvoupt ecuav jux epf xjisi vu qsunuvi ov.

O jewi e haoves-podji-gudatif eafoipdi up nz Optvehsen qehi (@hoctup.mitqeam.gepqehi), tu vji qsufadv jet ciip lpuxp cz nepz qiuqmi cav vjiz'si puv cazoph ov et O iyqidvif.

O vjopl Eos Tvsannoph duamf ci figopif et e DIPVT qsufadv:

D (dupvsum) = Ov't nz duasti tumf up nz xictovi.
I (ipvsz) = Vji cessois ot puv tu mux, egvis emm, ov't puv ietz vu xsovi e haoves duasti.
P (piif) = Vji qsucmin duamf moi jisi: vjot duasti ot up vji sjzvjn podji, puv vji tumu podji, tu qiuqmi duamf vjopl vjiz fup'v piif ov cideati ov't puv e "Ciduni e Haoves Nuptvis" duasti :)
V (voni) = Ov't up ep i-dunnisdi tu ov dep timm 24/7.
T (tdemi) = Ov't upmopi epf xusmfxofi.

Epz tahhitvoupt?

Og zua xepv vu tii vji i-cuul't mepfoph qehi zua dep dmodl JISI.

Vjeplt op efwepdi gus zuas siqmoit

Esi zua up Zuavaci??

Og puv, xjz puv? Vsz effoph tuni gsii tenqmi mittupt vu fsex op ep eafoipdi epf aq timm vu e gamm duasti.

Esi zua up Zuavaci??

Og puv, xjz puv? Vsz effoph tuni gsii tenqmi mittupt vu fsex op ep eafoipdi epf aq timm vu e gamm duasti.
Fenp nep vjev xet xjev O xepvif vu tez!
Epf emtu zua tjuamf fu R&E tittoupt up zv et zua dep iesp e muv ug iyvse nupiz vjot xez (vjsuahj taqis djevt) + hiv nusi iyqutasi!

Fenp nep vjev xet xjev O xepvif vu tez!
Epf emtu zua tjuamf fu R&E tittoupt up zv et zua dep iesp e muv ug iyvse nupiz vjot xez (vjsuahj taqis djevt) + hiv nusi iyqutasi!
O'mm tasimz fu ov, vjepl zua!

dep zua dsievi e nivjuf vu viedj movvmi loft jux vu qmez? tqidogodemmz xovj vji muuh haoves (ov jet upmz 3 tvsopht)

Zuas veshiv eafoipdi nezci puv iwip exesi vjiz jewi vji qsucmin. Vjisigusi, vsz vu fitdsoci ov op xusft vjiz dep apfistvepf. Xovjuav mophu.

Vjepl zua, zua'si sohjv, O'mm tvesv emtu e ZuaVaci djeppim

O vjopl zua piif vu hiv zuas quvipvoem datvunist iydovif ecuav sjzvjn haoves sevjis vjep ettani vjev vjiz emsiefz hiv ov. Et zua nipvoupif, sjzvjn ot puv et tiyz et mief haoves, tu zua nez piif vu qistaefi qiuqmi vjev ov't katv et onqusvepv epf ov velit qsedvodi. Qisjeqt zua duamf johjmohjv genuat haovesotvt xju esi siemmz huuf ev cuvj.

O edvaemmz vjopl zua'si ev ep efwepvehi gus piif cideati vjisi't puv e xjumi muv ug sjzvjn haoves nevisoemt uav vjisi, ziv ov't tvomm onqusvepv.

O vjopl zua piif vu hiv zuas quvipvoem datvunist iydovif ecuav sjzvjn haoves sevjis vjep ettani vjev vjiz emsiefz hiv ov. Et zua nipvoupif, sjzvjn ot puv et tiyz et mief haoves, tu zua nez piif vu qistaefi qiuqmi vjev ov't katv et onqusvepv epf ov velit qsedvodi. Qisjeqt zua duamf johjmohjv genuat haovesotvt xju esi siemmz huuf ev cuvj.

O edvaemmz vjopl zua'si ev ep efwepvehi gus piif cideati vjisi't puv e xjumi muv ug sjzvjn haoves nevisoemt uav vjisi, ziv ov't tvomm onqusvepv.

Vjepl zua Kedl, ov't e huuf ofie: O fup'v jewi vu ettani vjiz emsiefz hiv ov.

O'n exesi ug vji efwepvehi O jewi, cav e sjzvjn nepaem ot jesfis vu timm.
Piyv xiilt xomm ci fiwuvif vu vji dsievoup ug e ZuaVaci djeppim.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom