The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

flj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 22, 2024
Read it! Hands down my favorite book on entrepreneurship and business. I connected with your writing style, relevant examples, and frameworks. I'll be re-reading this book, and reading more of your books this year. Thanks for opening my eyes!

hiran

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book and feeling inspired. Here to get some actionable advice from the pros.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

krz187

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2024
I have read the book for a second time this year. The first read was in 2021 and I was kinda inspired, but have found a new job in the Asset Management industry and put the book on the shelf. Now, I have realized that I am going to the dead end of the Slow Lane.

CharlieB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Apr 29, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book! First finance book I’ve read that really helped me to think about my business in a way to actually generate life changing money. Sounds stupid saying that but most books on the topic are just fluff.

michal.przyl

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2024
Hi. I just want to say that since middle school I haven't spent whole night on reading but I just did.
Great experience, with valuable lessons and tips. First time someone's view on topics like business and making money, and scaling, and subscription model (for example) ARE THE SAME or so similiar to mine, I literally can go to people I was arguing about those topics in past, and say: "You see? I told you about this. You can read about that in that book". Of course I won't but it's really important to me that I found some people with the same thinking process. I have only red "Millionaire fastlane " but I just found out about other book so I'm going to read them as well :) I don't know about that forum community too much, so forgive me about too long post or anything. I'm just new. Have a great day everyone! :)

Pf Gonthier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 29, 2024
France
Hi !
Came across this book by chance and read it entirely , really inspired me ! now need to think about it and read it a second time

So i've just join the forum ! thx !

xwchris

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2024
I'm from China. I've read your book in wechat books.The book encourages me to start a new lifestyle.

Pie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2024
Finished it on Audible. Loved it. So jampacked with wisdom. I'll have to buy a physical version as well to really dig into all the knowledge.

Pie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2024
Hi !
Came across this book by chance and read it entirely , really inspired me ! now need to think about it and read it a second time

So i've just join the forum ! thx !
Hey! I did the same! Was so excited that I finished the book in 2 days. And now I feel like I need to read it again to really extract all the knowledge in it.

melhowes

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Bayar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2024
Hi everyone, I read the book, and it took me for surprise, I do a lot of the slowlane, I want to change that already.

Buddyboyo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

aureliech

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 2, 2024
I both read and listened to Millionaire Fastlane to understand the stuff at a deeper level.

I finished it in 2 days! It was sooo good. I understood so many new concepts.
I was a sidewalker for a long time and I could recognized my past crazy behavior in some examples.
Like I didn't take responsibility nor was I accountable for my own behavior at moments.

But now that I see how bad the choices I made, I consciously decide to take another road : the Millionaire Fastlane !
I know it won't be easy but I now that I read this book, the other lanes are not options anymore.

Thanks MJ for the good stuff, 100% appreciate it!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.