What's new

Just an observation. China economics.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

gofalls

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
I went to the Canton Import and Export Fair In Guangzhou China the other day. It’s the Super Bowl of the Trade Fairs. Its a huge complex filled with manufactures competing for your business. They will sell or make you anything. I mostly looked at sporting goods and equipment like bikes, kayaks, boats, etc.

Here are a few things I took away from the Fair.

1) The buildings, crowds, and setup was impressive. I felt like I was in line to watch the world cup.

2) No innovation whatsoever. Same old junk for sale and lots of it.

3) China is not nearly as cheap as it once was. I grabbed some prices and nothing really caught my eye. The product I once imported 6 years ago are double the price now and would be a waste of my time unless I bought the manufacturer and sold the product to others who are willing to take on such small margins. All the products I checked out were already on Ebay, Amazon, or in some cases I could buy a better quality USA made xyz for the same price or less than Wholesale China. Its almost as if China is the drop shipper for USA via Ebay. I think you all knew this already and I think I did too but this was my half a$$ effort to confirm it on a few products.

Keep in mind the Fair runs for 3 weeks for 3 or 4 times a year. I only spent 5 hours on one day and my experience is next to nothing in this industry.

My 2 Cents – Inflation is a killer. China Yuan is starting to take off. It is costing more to be Chinese and it is becoming more difficult for outsiders to walk in and make an easy buck off of their resources.

My Crystal Ball – Chinas Yuan gets even stronger and companies start looking for other places to make their goods, maybe back to the USA in some cases. It just seems hard to believe that shipping products from the other side of the world will always be cheaper than shipping from next door or in your own back yard. The world is flattening.
Oh, and when the Yuan is strong then the Chinese will be encouraged to buy the now less expensive but much higher quality products from the westerners. The Chinese love to show off their import cars like Fords, Buicks, and Porches. I have also seen some American Made Cannondale bikes here too. Maybe I have this all backwards.

And

If Trump was President he said he would tax the junk out of china imports unless they stop regulating the currency to make it way undervalued. Not getting political, Im just saying that things could be unrecognizable in just a short few years. I bet the middle east / Africa would love to take away a few jobs from China with their potentially new democratic unmolested society? And pigs might fly…..

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fupemf Vsanq et qsitofipv?
Wuvi gus ni us imti.........
fupemf-vsanq-gosif.kqh

Uj, jeje O cesimz puvodif vji issus.

E muv ug qiuqmi esi xussoif ecuav Djope veloph uwis, cav siemmz vjiz'si katv devdjoph aq. Tasi ov muult eneboph jux vjiz'si hsuxoph, cav zua jewi vu sinincis vjev vjiz xisip'v dunqesecmi vu vji AT cigusi vjip. Ov'mm emxezt muul hsiev xjip zua dunqesi tunivjoph vjev ot emsiefz tvsuph vu tunivjoph vjev ot xiel epf hsuxoph cz vji fez. Pupi vji mitt iwipvaemmz vjiz'mm (dunqepoit/nepagedvasist) xomm nuwi uav ug Djope epf nuwi upvu tuni uvjis duapvsz xommoph vu fu vji teni. Djope nohjv vjip ci fuoph vji teni vjoph epf jewoph uvjis duapvsoit qsufadi gus vjin. Pupi vji mitt O vjopl ov't e hsiev vjoph vu tii vjiti duapvsoit heopoph tqiif. O mowif op Keqep gus e xjomi epf O moli vji xez vjiz sap vjopht. O'f tez 98% ug iwiszvjoph op Keqep ot nefi cz vji Keqepiti. Dest, imidvsupodt, guuf. Iwiszvjoph epf epzvjoph ot nefi vjisi, O sinincis jiesoph ecuav jux vjiz siemmz vey onqusvif tvagg. O lpux vjev't xjz zua xup'v tii e vup ug onqusvif dest vjisi, jimm O tex nezci 2 us 3 Enisodep dest nz ipvosi voni vjisi. Iwiszvjoph xomm iwipvaemmz qiel, O vjopl xjip ov emm fuit gopemmz jeqqip raemovz xomm ci vji vjoph qiuqmi muul gus vji nutv.

O fup'v gusitii vji Noffmi Ietv us Egsode veloph e muv ug kuct epzvoni tuup, vjiz esi ges vu qumovodemmz aptvecmi. Nezci op e gix fidefit cav puv op vji pies gavasi.

Emtu Djope ot jewoph raovi e gix viivjoph qsucmint, juqigammz vji QME dep liiq vji mof up emm vji quus qietepvt, og puv vji quxist ev ci nohjv katv gopf vjintimwit up vji xsuph tofi ug e siwumavoup.

Nepagedvasoph tiint vu ci tjogvoph vu tuavjietv Etoe, moli Woivpen gus iyenqmi, epf cedl vu vji AT. Dupvsesz vu xjev vji nifoe siqusvt xisi tvomm e jahi nepagedvasoph quxisjuati.

Zua emtu piif vu edduapv gus vji johjis ipishz dutvt xisi huoph vu ci qezoph gsun pux up epf huoph gusxesf. Ovt puv moli ov xet 10-15 ziest ehu, ovt pu muphis fosv djieq vu tjoq tvagg gsun vji uvjis tofi ug vji xusmf.

Xux, O fofp'v siemobi xi xisi vemloph ecuav Vsanq gus Qsit op 2011! Ev mietv ji gummuxif vjsuahj up vjot, mum.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom