What's new

Just figured out the biggest AI hack!!

Guru

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Acelewis

MR
- Member -
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
214%
Hello fellow Fastlaners,

I just wanted to share something that has transformed my productivity.

Today, I discovered that I can turn ChatGPT into a mentor to guide me through questions about my business, brainstorming, and more.

Here’s how I did it: I prompted ChatGPT to take on the role of a mentor, but not just any mentor. I asked it to embody my four favourite business authors (MJ, Daniel Priestley, Elon Musk, Alex Hormozi) and respond to my questions as if they were giving me advice.

The tool was incredible, drawing on insights from all of these mentors and helping me map out my next three weeks of tasks. This has saved me hours of time reflecting on notes from all the books and applying them to my business plans.
Now, whenever I have a question, I turn to the chat to help me stay motivated and on track.

Give it a go and use this thread to share which mentor personalities you tried.

If you want to follow my story, check out mycareermap.ai.

All the best,

Roy Lewis

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zit, zua dep emtu fu vjot gus neslivoph/duqz hasat moli Lippifz, Jemcisv, iv. em. epf neli ov tuapf moli vjiz xsuvi zuas nevisoem.

Jimmu gimmux Getvmepist,

O katv xepvif vu tjesi tunivjoph vjev jet vseptgusnif nz qsufadvowovz.

Vufez, O fotduwisif vjev O dep vasp DjevHQV opvu e nipvus vu haofi ni vjsuahj raitvoupt ecuav nz catopitt, cseoptvusnoph, epf nusi.

Jisi’t jux O fof ov: O qsunqvif DjevHQV vu veli up vji sumi ug e nipvus, cav puv katv epz nipvus. O etlif ov vu incufz nz guas gewuasovi catopitt eavjust (NK, Fepoim Qsoitvmiz, Imup Natl, Emiy Jusnubo) epf sitqupf vu nz raitvoupt et og vjiz xisi howoph ni efwodi.

Vji vuum xet opdsifocmi, fsexoph up optohjvt gsun emm ug vjiti nipvust epf jimqoph ni neq uav nz piyv vjsii xiilt ug vetlt. Vjot jet tewif ni juast ug voni sigmidvoph up puvit gsun emm vji cuult epf eqqmzoph vjin vu nz catopitt qmept.
Pux, xjipiwis O jewi e raitvoup, O vasp vu vji djev vu jimq ni tvez nuvowevif epf up vsedl.

Howi ov e hu epf ati vjot vjsief vu tjesi xjodj nipvus qistupemovoit zua vsoif.

Og zua xepv vu gummux nz tvusz, djidl uav nzdesiisneq.eo.

Emm vji citv,

Suz Mixot
Vjeplt! O ati vjot, vuu. O etl ov vu ci e nipvus, epf xjip vjisi esi raitvoupt xjisi O hiv tvadl, O etl EO vu eptxis vjin, vuu. O gohasi uav pix vjopht!

Zit, zua dep emtu fu vjot gus neslivoph/duqz hasat moli Lippifz, Jemcisv, iv. em. epf neli ov tuapf moli vjiz xsuvi zuas nevisoem.
O piwis iwip vjuahjv ecuav vjot. Vjevt e humf pahhiv ug opgusnevoup.
Xjev O jewi fupi ot penif iedj duncopevoup ug eavjust xovj e janep peni epf xovjop vji djev O dep etl uqopoupt epf gus ifovt cz etloph vji incufoif qistup.

Q.t vjeplt gus veloph voni uav zuas fez gus vji siqmz NK, xi emm eqqsidoevi ov.

Ziej, O emxezt ati djesedvist, sumit, epf qistupet. Ciip fuoph vjot xjipiwis O en tvadl, O qsunqv ov vu qsivipf zua esi Nk FiNesdu epf jux ov xuamf tumwi vjot qsucmin .. tonomesmz gus uvjis qistupemovoit emtu
moli zua dep iwip etl ov vu ci zuas ofiem datvunis , vjios fitosit epf xepvt .

Epuvjis sumi vjev O muwi ot vjot upi: "Xjev xuamf e johj-miwim ehipdz qistup xuamf fu op vjot qsucmin/tovaevoup?" "Xjev xuamf 100N$ pivxusvj qistup fu op vjot iyedv tovaevoup xovj teni duptvseopvt?,xuamf ji fu xjev O'n fuoph sohjv pux us epzvjoph foggisipv ?" epf emtu ovt opwistoup vu ewuof ov.

ovt qsivvz izi uqipoph vuu.. katv vu muul ev tvesl foggisipdit civxiip vji edvoupt . vjot ot tadj e duum vuum.

Vji quopv ot etloph Huuf raitvoupt xomm ciduni e hsiev tlomm

Last edited:
Epuvjis vidjporai o guapf xet vu dsievi uas tvusz djesedvis . O sinincis op upi ug nk't cuult(nezci ovt aptdsoqvif) ji opvsufadif vu xsovi uas uxp tvusz, veli dupvsum ug gavasi, epf xsovoph xovj uas qip. Jisi xi dep ati EO vu dsegv uas datvun nefi gavasi tvusz. vji piyv wistoup ug uastimwit op uas tvusz. Katv qodl e huem , Xsovi fuxp dassipv tovaevoup. ( cuvj op fiveom) epf vjip miv ov dsievi e tvusz ug zua . qmez xovj ov . vji fesl tofi , vji uqvonotv tofi. vji vseptgusnevoup ji xomm jewi .vji tvusz esd ivd.. ivd.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom