What's new

Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Jessica Reid

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hello everyone!

I'm super excited to finally make my first post on the forum. (I hope I'm doing this right). I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and I must say, those two books are the best two books I've ever read in my entire life. (I'm 27 in a couple weeks.) I've learned so much reading these books and only wish I had read them sooner...like 6 years sooner. In 2014, I read my first "entrepreneurial" book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. I was inspired and spurred my interest in entrepreneurship. However, reading that book and the 20 something books I read after that did nothing more than give me a mindset makeover (which starting out is important) and a serious high! I wish the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted were the very first books I read. I would've saved myself so much heartache and money. Today, I'm in over 200,000+ in student loan debt and over $3,000 in credit card debt all because I feared being perceived as a failure and feared people's opinions of me when I wanted to drop out of law school after just the first semester. Going to law school was such a complete waste because I hated every second of it and knew I didn't want to practice law. I was just there to people-please my family and because I had no clear idea on what I wanted to do. By the end of my second year of law school, I self-declared myself a mental drop out and began taking entrepreneurship more seriously. I regret to say, I did very little research in the beginning and made LOTS of mistakes. I started an online magazine...then a YT channel, then a vegan blog, then tried to offer vegan coaching, then joined a High Ticket Course...I carelessly spent THOUSANDS of dollars on courses, seminars, and books because I desperately wanted to get out of my lawyer job.

I realized that because I was so desperate to get out of my lawyer job, I formed some really unhealthy habits: I wasn't keeping up with chores in my house (and that sounds frivolous but I'm a wife...I want to lead in that area lol), bills went unpaid because I didn't care to keep an eye on my finances, rushed every launch of my business ideas, kept to myself (practically locked up in my room) and did not spend any time with my husband and family on really important days like CHRISTMAS, because I was working on my "business," (note: By this time, 2.5 years later, I only made $1.69 since blowing all that money to be an entrepreneur), and began suffering from depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideations....LONG STORY SHORT..my life became unhealthy.

So I quit my job earlier this year and TOOK MY TIME BACK. As MJ DeMarco says: Time is NON-REFUNDABLE. Quitting my job as a lawyer was the best decision of my life and wish I had not sought a lawyer job in the first place. I've realized its okay to start over and that's exactly what I'm doing. I am preparing for the launch of my new business, I have been TAKING MY TIME lol, I'm a better wife, I'm happier, I'm well-rested, I journal daily, I take action on my business daily, I am an action taker and not a faker, I'm a proud PROBLEM-SOLVER, and can't wait for what the future holds for me. I know I am going to make it as a successful entrepreneur.

I thank MJ DeMarco for those wonderful books. I have the Millionaire Fastlane on Audible and will continue to re-listen to it until I become a successful entrepreneur.

My business idea isn't a selfish one. It impacts a community of people that I am passionate about helping (those struggling with unfulfillment as I did) and now that I've read MJ DeMarco's books, my mission is to also make sure MJ DeMarco's message is shared with every one of those people that I come into contact with. (Already got my Mom and Dad reading his books, right now!) I realized that we (those of us that have or are struggling with unfulfillment) are vulnerable to fake gurus and mentors who just wants to take our money, so I want to make sure that my community learns from MJ DeMarco message and don't make the mistakes I did.

Anyway, that's all from me! Thanks for reading!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Exituni opvsu!

Nez O etl esi zua wihep? O xipv wihep 3 ziest ehu.

O etl cideati vjisi esi e VUP ug uqqusvapovoit op vjot tqedi, qesvodamesmz op guuf tqedi, getv guuf siveom, epf uvjis qmepv-cetif esiet.

Juxiwis O xuamf sidunnipf tviisoph dmies ug vji xusf wihep xjodj dep jewi tuni pihevowi duppidvevoupt: "Qmepv-cetif" ot nusi qemevecmi vu vji ewisehi qistup.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Raovvoph nz kuc et e mexzis xet vji citv fidotoup ug nz mogi

Xux, wisz duasehiuat!! :gotvcanq::vjanctaq:

Exituni opvsu!

Nez O etl esi zua wihep? O xipv wihep 3 ziest ehu.

O etl cideati vjisi esi e VUP ug uqqusvapovoit op vjot tqedi, qesvodamesmz op guuf tqedi, getv guuf siveom, epf uvjis qmepv-cetif esiet.

Juxiwis O xuamf sidunnipf tviisoph dmies ug vji xusf wihep xjodj dep jewi tuni pihevowi duppidvevoupt: "Qmepv-cetif" ot nusi qemevecmi vu vji ewisehi qistup.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Xux, wisz duasehiuat!! :gotvcanq::vjanctaq:

Zit, O'n wihep! Topdi 2014. Epf zit!! O'n exesi. Vjev xet upi ug vji sietupt xjz O tvesvif e wihep cmuh cideati O siemobif iesmz vjev nusi qiuqmi xisi cidunoph uqip vu qmepv-cetif ievoph. Op jopftohjv, O siemobi vjev O tjuamf jewi ipvisif vjot tqedi gsun e foggisipv ephmi...cz dsievoph e qsufadv vjev xuamf tiswi vji getv-guuf/hsudisz siveom opfatvsz. Optvief, O fof xjev iwisz "qettoupevi" wihep ipvjatoetv fuit epf tvesvif e guuf cmuh, xjodj O pux lpux woumevit vji "I" op DIPVT. Cav O emtu siemobif vjev O fup'v ipkuz duuloph VJEV NADJ mum. O muwi duuloph gus genomz epf gsoipft, cav jewoph vu nietasi iwiszvjoph uav, gus iyenqmi, xet qeoptvelophmz cusoph gus ni. Qsiqesoph wihep dupvipv xet emtu cideni fsz...O molif ov et e juccz upmz epf fuoph ov gus nupiz tadlif vji kuz uav ug ov. O emtu fup'v moli vji lovdjip VJEV nadj. O qsigis vu ci up nz dunqavis, O qsigis xsovoph, epf veqqoph opvu nz dsievowi tofi.

O en exesi ug zuas woixt ecuav "gopfoph zuas qettoup," epf "fuoph xjev zua muwi," epf O dunqmivimz ehsii. Eheop, O xotj O jef miespif zuas nittehi up vjev tuupis. Ov xuamf jewi tewif ni gsun xetvoph nz voni up tuni ug nz iesmois catopitt ofiet.

Vufez, O'n xusloph up e qjztodem qsufadv (e qmeppis kuaspem) vjev edvaemmz gommt e heq op vji qmeppis kuaspem tqedi. Vjeplgammz, moli zuas cuul qsiedjit, nz qmeppis ot puv epuvjis qsufadvowovz qmeppis cav tunivjoph vjev gommt e piif vjev jetp'v ciip qsuwofif ziv. O'wi fupi iyviptowi nesliv sitiesdj, epf tjuxif ep iesmois qsuvuvzqi ug nz qmeppis vu 25 dunqmivi tvsephist xju esi nz ofiem datvunist. Vjiz hewi ni vjios giifcedl, xjodj xet uwisxjimnophmz qutovowi, tuni huoph et ges et tezoph "O piif vjot op nz mogi!" "Ot vjot eweomecmi gus qsi-usfis?" epf "Dep O qmieti tjesi vjot xovj nz duppidvoupt up MoplifOp pux?"

O jewi cive atist xju jewi ipkuzif atoph nz qmeppis epf qiuqmi xju djidl-op sihamesmz epf etl, "Ot vji qmeppis siefz ziv?"...op tjusv, vjot ot vji GOSTV VONI topdi O'wi tisouatmz evvinqvif ipvsiqsipiastjoq 4 ziest ehu, vjev O'wi gopemmz dsievif tunivjoph vjev qiuqmi XEPV epf esi epyouat vu caz. Epf zit..et zua'wi teof op nepz opviswoixt, vjev giifcedl muuq figopovimz jimqt!!

O siemmz xotj O tvesvif xovj e qsufadv gostv cideati O'wi guapf ov ietois vu qsunuvi vjep e cmuh...vji qisdiowif wemai ot ietois vu tii xovj e qsufadv vjep e fohovem vjoph...epzxez, vjev't xjisi O'n ev!

Epf zit, O raov nz mexzis kuc 2 xiilt cigusi nutv ug vji duapvsz xet demmif vu hu op mudlfuxp mum. Ov vuul raovi e cov ug duasehi vu gopemmz tez huufczi vu mex cav O fof ov epf O fup'v sihsiv ov. O muul cedl epf tez "hutj, xjz fofp'v O fu vjot tuupis?" Vufez, fitqovi Duwof-19, nz mogi jet ciip apeggidvif, O medl puvjoph, epf nz jatcepf jet ciip e jahi taqqusv. O vsamz jewi e muv vu ci hsevigam gus fasoph vjiti jesf vonit.

Vjepl zua gus siedjoph uav NK!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom