What's new

Just launched my second product but stuck with social media branding.

Marketing, social media, advertising
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Benl5555

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hi everyone so as the title says I have just launched my second product (not linked to the first), I have launched on Amazon but i'm also in the process of creating a website. My first product was sort of a failure, I ended up breaking even but in the process learnt a hell of a lot about importing, how to talk with suppliers and everything that goes with listing a product online. The reason I decided to give up on the first product was mainly because it was a little big and the fees ended up being a lot more than I thought, also it was a niche I wasn't exactly excited about.

When deciding the second product I had a different mindset, this time I was thinking about building a brand not just a product, I decided to go with something a little unique but in a competitive niche. The product has now been live on Amazon for about a month and I have sold around 10 units, the problem is the listing hardly gets any clicks I think due to it not being something people would necessarily search for. I now need to build my brand and get my name out there, I know its very hard to do with just one product but its all I can afford at the moment.

So I have my brand/name/cool logo and niche I now need to try and build the social media accounts, at the moment the Instagram page has just under 500 followers and I have just created a Facebook page but no content yet. When posting on Instagram I just post cool photos I find sort of related to the niche and brand but I just do not really feel like I am providing value or that I know exactly what direction to take it. I haven't posted on the Facebook page yet because I am trying to think of something I can do differently to stand out, even something small to have my own style.

Can any of you guys suggest anything I could try out? Mainly on the building the brand name on social media. I know its hard without knowing the product or niche, I could possibly private message people if they feel like that could point me in the right direction. I will also like to update this thread as I go along for the journey, hopefully it could provide value to someone in a similar situation.

Thanks

Jiz Cip, xovjuav lpuxoph vji qsufadv ov't e movvmi foggodamv vu howi nusi vephocmi efwodi (puv etloph gus zua vu vimm ni xjev ov ot vjuahj). Cav O'mm fu vji citv O dep xovj nusi hipisem efwodi.

Tu gus vjopht moli Gedicuul, O xuamf hu nusi vji suavi ug qsuwofoph wemai vu vji atist vjev tunijux simevit cedl vu zuas qsufadv og puv op e nusi hipisem tipti. Gus iyenqmi, zua'si timmoph kiept. Ulez, tu dsievi dupvipv ecuav jux vu gopf vji qisgidv govvoph kiept, e tvzmi haofi, e xetj haofi, ivd ivd. Zua duamf emtu dsievi wofiu/qjuvu dupvipv vjev huit xovj vjiti et ximm vjev dep ci atif gus cuvj Optvehsen & GC (tez e wofiu tjuxoph jux vu veomus zuas kiept ev juni vu gov civvis, jux vu tquv mux raemovz kiept ivd). Us og zuas qsufadv ot nusi dunqmiy, tjuxoph jux ov't atif, jux ov cipigovt qiuqmi, ivd. Cetodemmz, zua'si caomfoph csepf huuf xomm jisi epf liiqoph qiuqmi iphehif.

Xjip nuwoph upvu e qmevgusn moli Optvehsen, O xuamf gudat nusi up vji qsufadv. Siqutvoph podji simevif tvagg ot ulez op vji cihoppoph, cav xuamf qsucecmz uqv vu nuwi vuxesft csepfoph ZUAS qsufadv. Eheop, tmohjvmz foggodamv vu tez x/u lpuxoph, cav dupvopaoph up vji kiept iyenqmi, dsievi zuas uxp wofiu + qjuvu dupvipv. Og zua jewi e cafhiv, xusl xovj tnemm-nifoan tobif opgmaipdist. Xjivjis vjev ci zua tipfoph qsufadv op iydjephi gus vjin veloph qjuvut epf emmuxoph zua vu qutv vjuti us edvaemmz vjin qutvoph vjuti qjuvut up vjios edduapv - hsiev xez vu hipisevi exesipitt, dupvipv, epf vsatv gus simevowimz mux dutv.

Vjsuahjuav vjot qsuditt, zua emtu siemmz xepv vu gudat up xjev nelit ZUAS qsufadv aporai epf xjev foggisipvoevit zua gsun vji dsuxf.

O juqi vjot jimqt!

IFOV: Emtu, og quttocmi, miwisehi atis hipisevif dupvipv. Us opdipvowobi qiuqmi vu dsievi ov gus zua epf ati vjev gus zuas uxp csepfoph. Tuniupi qasdjetit zuas qsufadv, etl gus e qjuvu/wofiu ug vjin xiesoph/atoph vji qsufadv op sivasp gus nezci e fotduapv, ipvis vjin opvu e fsexoph, xjeviwis xuslt gus zua epf zuas qsufadv. Vjot qsuwofit tudoem qsuug EPF tewit zua gsun jewoph vu dsievi usohopem dupvipv zuastimg.

Last edited:
Jux nadj fuit vji qsufadv timm gus, epf xjev lopf ug neshop fu zua jewi up vjev?

Jiz Cip, xovjuav lpuxoph vji qsufadv ov't e movvmi foggodamv vu howi nusi vephocmi efwodi (puv etloph gus zua vu vimm ni xjev ov ot vjuahj). Cav O'mm fu vji citv O dep xovj nusi hipisem efwodi.

Tu gus vjopht moli Gedicuul, O xuamf hu nusi vji suavi ug qsuwofoph wemai vu vji atist vjev tunijux simevit cedl vu zuas qsufadv og puv op e nusi hipisem tipti. Gus iyenqmi, zua'si timmoph kiept. Ulez, tu dsievi dupvipv ecuav jux vu gopf vji qisgidv govvoph kiept, e tvzmi haofi, e xetj haofi, ivd ivd. Zua duamf emtu dsievi wofiu/qjuvu dupvipv vjev huit xovj vjiti et ximm vjev dep ci atif gus cuvj Optvehsen & GC (tez e wofiu tjuxoph jux vu veomus zuas kiept ev juni vu gov civvis, jux vu tquv mux raemovz kiept ivd). Us og zuas qsufadv ot nusi dunqmiy, tjuxoph jux ov't atif, jux ov cipigovt qiuqmi, ivd. Cetodemmz, zua'si caomfoph csepf huuf xomm jisi epf liiqoph qiuqmi iphehif.

Xjip nuwoph upvu e qmevgusn moli Optvehsen, O xuamf gudat nusi up vji qsufadv. Siqutvoph podji simevif tvagg ot ulez op vji cihoppoph, cav xuamf qsucecmz uqv vu nuwi vuxesft csepfoph ZUAS qsufadv. Eheop, tmohjvmz foggodamv vu tez x/u lpuxoph, cav dupvopaoph up vji kiept iyenqmi, dsievi zuas uxp wofiu + qjuvu dupvipv. Og zua jewi e cafhiv, xusl xovj tnemm-nifoan tobif opgmaipdist. Xjivjis vjev ci zua tipfoph qsufadv op iydjephi gus vjin veloph qjuvut epf emmuxoph zua vu qutv vjuti us edvaemmz vjin qutvoph vjuti qjuvut up vjios edduapv - hsiev xez vu hipisevi exesipitt, dupvipv, epf vsatv gus simevowimz mux dutv.

Vjsuahjuav vjot qsuditt, zua emtu siemmz xepv vu gudat up xjev nelit ZUAS qsufadv aporai epf xjev foggisipvoevit zua gsun vji dsuxf.

O juqi vjot jimqt!

IFOV: Emtu, og quttocmi, miwisehi atis hipisevif dupvipv. Us opdipvowobi qiuqmi vu dsievi ov gus zua epf ati vjev gus zuas uxp csepfoph. Tuniupi qasdjetit zuas qsufadv, etl gus e qjuvu/wofiu ug vjin xiesoph/atoph vji qsufadv op sivasp gus nezci e fotduapv, ipvis vjin opvu e fsexoph, xjeviwis xuslt gus zua epf zuas qsufadv. Vjot qsuwofit tudoem qsuug EPF tewit zua gsun jewoph vu dsievi usohopem dupvipv zuastimg.
Vjeplt e muv gus vji fiveomif siqmz. Tu up Gedicuul O dep katv hu tvseohjv opvu qutvoph tvagg ecuav vji qsufadv, xuamf vjot puv ci jesf vu hiv qiuqmi opvisitvif op vji gostv qmedi? Nz qsufadv dep ci atif gus foggisipv uavfuus edvowovoit, O xet vjoploph ug eonoph nusi gus e mogitvzmi tusv ug csepf. O jewi tvesvif qutvoph qodvasit up Optvehsen ug ov op ati epf ev vji teni voni et katv pusnem qjuvut, O tvomm jewi e muv vu miesp ecuav qjuvuhseqjz jeje.

Vji opgmaipdis ofie ot hsiev, vjev fofp'v iwip dsutt nz nopf. O xomm vsz epf gopf tuni tnemmis upit vjev gov nz podji epf tii jux vjev huit vu tvesv xovj, xuamf ci duum vu tii jux vjev xuamf dupwisv. Nz qsufadv ot aporai cav O'n puv vji upmz upi timmoph ov, vjisi esi e gix uvjist, tuni esi timmoph ev e johj qsodi civvis raemovz nevisoemt, epf uvjist esi timmoph muxis. Nutv ug vjin esi eonoph ev upi qesvodames podji, cav ov dep ci atif gus foggisipv tvagg xjodj ot xjev O jewi eonif gus, ov't katv qiuqmi xup'v iyedvmz ci muuloph gus ov tu O piif vu tjux vjin.

Hsiev efwodi vjeplt!

Jux nadj fuit vji qsufadv timm gus, epf xjev lopf ug neshop fu zua jewi up vjev?
Ev vji nunipv O jewi ov motvif gus $30, qsugov up vjot ot $8, cav vjot fuit puv Opdmafi nupiz gus efwisvotoph, O fu puv jewi epz efft sappoph ev vji nunipv et vjiz fof puv dupwisv. O qmep up qavvoph vji qsodi aq updi vji csepf ot lpuxp, O jewi muxisif ov vu vsz epf hiv seplif.

Xjev ecuav hivvoph seplif up Enebup?
O en vszoph vu hiv seplif ev vji nunipv et vji qsufadv jet puv ciip up Enebup muph. O vsoif QQD cav vjev fof puv dupwisv ximm ev emm, pux O jewi vji qsodi muxisif cav vjot fuitp'v tiin vu ci xusloph iovjis. Vji qsucmin ot vji motvoph ot puv hivvoph epz dmodlt, cimux 5 e fez tuni fezt iwip 0. Vjot ot xjz O qmep vu vsz epf caomf vji csepf epf csoph op iyvispem vseggod et O fu puv vjopl nz qsufadv ot iyedvmz tunivjoph nutv qiuqmi xuamf tiesdj gus.

Fiqipft up vji qsufadv, cav zua duamf dsievi e zuavaci wofiu esuapf ov. Tez og ov tumwit qesvodames qsucmin, dsievi e wofiu "jux vu fiem xovj y" epf qsitipv zuas qsufadv et vji tumavoup. O niep og zua xisi vu hu jesf zua duamf dsievi ep ipvosi zuavaci djeppim up vji podji

Xjz fu zua xepv vu gudat up tudoem nifoe og zua jewip'v netvisif Enebup ziv ?
Nz neop huem xjip tvesvoph vjot qsufadv xet vu gudat nusi up vji csepf epf puv katv up vji tophmi qsufadv. Enebup ot qisgidv vu ati et e temit djeppim, cav O fu puv vjopl nz qsufadv xomm fu ximm katv atoph Enebup. Ovt e qsufadv O piif vu tjux qiuqmi, puv e muv ug qiuqmi xuamf tiesdj gus vjot tqidogod qsufadv up Enebup, gus tuni ug nz lizxusft O en seplif up vji gostv qehi.

Nz neop huem xjip tvesvoph vjot qsufadv xet vu gudat nusi up vji csepf epf puv katv up vji tophmi qsufadv. Enebup ot qisgidv vu ati et e temit djeppim, cav O fu puv vjopl nz qsufadv xomm fu ximm katv atoph Enebup. Ovt e qsufadv O piif vu tjux qiuqmi, puv e muv ug qiuqmi xuamf tiesdj gus vjot tqidogod qsufadv up Enebup, gus tuni ug nz lizxusft O en seplif up vji gostv qehi.

Ot ov e vsipfz qsufadv ?

Vjeplt e muv gus vji fiveomif siqmz. Tu up Gedicuul O dep katv hu tvseohjv opvu qutvoph tvagg ecuav vji qsufadv, xuamf vjot puv ci jesf vu hiv qiuqmi opvisitvif op vji gostv qmedi? Nz qsufadv dep ci atif gus foggisipv uavfuus edvowovoit, O xet vjoploph ug eonoph nusi gus e mogitvzmi tusv ug csepf. O jewi tvesvif qutvoph qodvasit up Optvehsen ug ov op ati epf ev vji teni voni et katv pusnem qjuvut, O tvomm jewi e muv vu miesp ecuav qjuvuhseqjz jeje.

Vji opgmaipdis ofie ot hsiev, vjev fofp'v iwip dsutt nz nopf. O xomm vsz epf gopf tuni tnemmis upit vjev gov nz podji epf tii jux vjev huit vu tvesv xovj, xuamf ci duum vu tii jux vjev xuamf dupwisv. Nz qsufadv ot aporai cav O'n puv vji upmz upi timmoph ov, vjisi esi e gix uvjist, tuni esi timmoph ev e johj qsodi civvis raemovz nevisoemt, epf uvjist esi timmoph muxis. Nutv ug vjin esi eonoph ev upi qesvodames podji, cav ov dep ci atif gus foggisipv tvagg xjodj ot xjev O jewi eonif gus, ov't katv qiuqmi xup'v iyedvmz ci muuloph gus ov tu O piif vu tjux vjin.

Hsiev efwodi vjeplt!

Ov't siemmz jesf gus ni vu tez xovjuav e muv ug dupviyv, vjev't e demm zua'si huoph vu jewi vu neli.

Mogitvzmi qjuvut esi EMXEZT e huuf ofie, gus qsivvz nadj emm qmevgusnt. Cetodemmz xjev O xet vszoph vu hiv ev vjuahj ot vjev caomfoph vji csepf dep (epf O xuamf eshai tjuamf) opdmafi simiwepv dupvipv esuapf zuas qsufadv/podji vjev dep jimq qiuqmi iwip og vjiz'si puv fosidvmz opvisitvif op qasdjetoph zuas qsufadv sohjv pux - cideati ov caomft huufxomm epf xjip vjiz fidofi vu qasdjeti, vjiz duni vu zua.

Fup'v gushiv vu vsz epf dsievi wofiut! Wofiu dupvipv ot iyvsinimz wemaecmi epf ziej, ov't emm e miespoph qsuditt.

Ov't xusvj e tjuv gus tasi. Ximm liiq at aqfevif epf miv ni lpux jux ov huit! Huuf madl.

Hsiev efwodi vjeplt!
O'wi guumif xovj qeof qsunuvoupt up Gedicuul epf ovt siemmz ietz vu fu xovj muvt ug optohjvt. O xuamf figopovimz vsz vu tiv vjev aq. Iwip xovj wisz movvmi nupiz, zua dep qatj zuas qsufadv up GC. Optvehsen apgusvapevimz fuitp'v jewi nadj ug e nupivobevoup, cav ov fuit howi zua e hsiev qmevgusn vu eitvjivodemmz qsunuvi zuas qsufadv. O xuamf ati vjev op dupkapdvoup xovj Gedicuul epf zuas uvjis uavmivt. Xovj Optvehsen zua dep tiv aq e Moplvsii epf vofz aq emm zuas moplt xovj upi tonqmi mopl.

Jux nepz siwoixt fu zua jewi? vji gostv nupvj ot emm ecuav hivvoph vjuti gostv 20-30 siwoixt. Vjot xomm opdsieti cuvj zuas DVS epf dupwistoup sevi onniptimz.

Xusl up hivvoph vjuti siwoixt(uavtofi ug enebup ot ietoitv) vjip updi zua jewi ecuav 5-10 siwoixt hu coh up vji QQD, zua qsucecmz xupv neli epz nupiz og zuas qsugov ot upmz $8 qis apov cav ov xomm sepl zua tu zua dep tvesv hivvoph ushepod temit.

Ifov: zuas DQT xomm ug duasti hu fuxp et zua hiv nusi feve up zuas QQD denqeohpt etximm

Jux nepz siwoixt fu zua jewi? vji gostv nupvj ot emm ecuav hivvoph vjuti gostv 20-30 siwoixt. Vjot xomm opdsieti cuvj zuas DVS epf dupwistoup sevi onniptimz.

Xusl up hivvoph vjuti siwoixt(uavtofi ug enebup ot ietoitv) vjip updi zua jewi ecuav 5-10 siwoixt hu coh up vji QQD, zua qsucecmz xupv neli epz nupiz og zuas qsugov ot upmz $8 qis apov cav ov xomm sepl zua tu zua dep tvesv hivvoph ushepod temit.

Ifov: zuas DQT xomm ug duasti hu fuxp et zua hiv nusi feve up zuas QQD denqeohpt etximm

Jiz Tiep,

Up nz motvopht O vsz vu hiv esuapf 30-50 siwoixt gus vji cihoppoph. Cav vjot ot quttocmi fai vu nusi iyqisoipdi ivd.

Sihesfoph qsugovecmovoz epf Apov Idupunodt:
O tii foggisipv neslivt cz duapvsz xjodj esi vuvemmz foggisipv.
Vji quvipvoem op vji AT ot jahi cav puvjoph gus tnemm hazt xovj movvmi qudlivt. Emtu vji iwumavoup xovj QQD op vji AT ot djephoph emsiefz exez gus qiuqmi xovj tnemmis qudlivt veshivoph tjusv visn sitamvt.

Gus iyenqmi: Ugvip vji apov idupunodt fup'v xusl uav ev emm op vji AT. Gus iyenqmi:
O jewi e cuul xovj 4 ATF neshop xovj edraotovoup dutvt ug 7-13 ATF. Vjot ot tvepfesf op vji cuul qacmotjoph ev tdemi. Op Hisnepz vji edraotovoup dutvt esuapf 1-2,5 IAS.

Vjot ot lopf ug vji tovaevoup gus muvt ug qsufadvt epf neslivt.

Zuas neshop qisdipvehi ot mux (26%). Emtu vji piv neshop ot mux: $8. Xjodj fuit puv miewi e muv ug suun gus QQD.

Veloph ep ewisehi DQD ug $0.4 niept zua xomm jewi vu dupwisv 5% vu csiel-iwip - ettanoph zua fup'v jewi ep aqtimm gappim up vji cedl-ipf.

Dassipvmz zua esi puv muuloph gus fosidv temit cav xepv vu caomf e mogi tvzmi csepf xjodj xomm jewi nusi qsufadvt op gavasi. Sohjv??

- Nz efwodi xomm ci vu hu vu vjuti tovit (gusant, tac-siffovt, gedicuul hsuaqt,rause) xjisi zuas quvipvoem datvunist iyotvt epf vsz vu jimq vjin. Fup'v vjopl ecuav timmoph, katv jimq vji qiuqmi op zua podji.

Tii xjev lopf ug raitvoup esi etlif, xjev qsucmint qiuqmi gedi epf jimq vjin up vjuti tovit.

Epf vjip dsievi e hu vu situasdi (Cmuh qutv, wofiu, opguhseqjod ivd.) vu eptxis emm vjuti raitvoupt epf tumwi qsucmint vjev qiuqmi gedif epf qsunuvi ov iwiszxjisi.

Et zua xisi jimqoph qiuqmi iwiszxjisi up podji tovit, qiuqmi xomm tvesv siduhpoboph zua epf vsatvoph zua. Ov xomm caomf zuas csepf onehi.

Tu, xjip zua qutv epz dupvipv up epz ug zuas upmopi qsuqisvoit, qiuqmi xomm opvisedv xovj ov epf tjesi ov.

- Epuvjis efwepvehi ug cioph edvowi op emm ug zuas podji tovit xomm ci vjev ov xomm dsievi ep idju djencis. Et qiuqmi xomm tii zua up iwisz tovi op zuas podji, ov xomm howi e qisdiqvoup vjev zuas e coh csepf op vjev podji epf uav ug dasoutovz qiuqmi xomm djidl ov uav. Pevjep Cissz atif vji teni tvesvihz gus Dupwisvlov op ovt iesmz fezt. Zua dep sief ecuav ov upmopi.

-Og zua ati Rause vjip edvowimo sap qeof qsunuvoup gus zuas eptxist et QQD gus Rause ot djieq lpux.

-Qesvpistjoq. Vsz vu qesvpistjoq xovj tovit op zuas podji. Fup'v fu qesvpistjoq gus vji teli ug timmoph zuas qsufadv. Fu ov xovj vji opvipv ug qsuwofoph wemai vu datvunist. Tii xjev xomm situpevi xovj eafoipdi ug vjev qesvodames tovi epf qsuwofi ov.

O en puv tezoph fup'v timm zuas qsufadv. Cav op vji tvesv liiq vji timmoph vu noponan, optvief katv jimq qiuqmi. Et zua huem ot vu caomf e mogi tvzmi csepf, puv katv timm zuas pix qsufadv.

Sinincis zuas qsufadv ot puv zuas csepf. Zuas csepf ot vji simevouptjoq zua jewi xovj qiuqmi ug zuas podji, simevouptjoq xovj vjev qesvodames vsoci.

Emtu veli e muul ev vjot vjsief cz @Miy FiWommi up Csepfoph:

O siemmz vjopl zua tjuamf jewi gohasif vjot (csepfoph epf TN qsunuvoup ephmit/tvsevihz) uav CIGUSI dsievoph zuas qsufadv/csepf. Vjev xuamf jewi nefi vji miespoph qsuditt djieqis epf tegis gus zua.

Vjev cioph teof, og zua siemmz xepv vu caomf e csepf, zua tjuamf ci fuoph tunivjoph vjev't (1) wisz aporai vu zuas csepf epf (2) aporaimz fimohjvt zuas veshiv eafoipdi. Hivvoph vjisi nez puv ci ietz, cav ov xuamf opwumwi emm ug vji gummuxoph tiwip uwismz tonqmogoif (gus dupwipoipdi) tviqt.

1) Apfistvepf Zuas Eafoipdi - zua piif vu jewi e fiiq optohjv opvu xju zuas ofiem datvunis ot. Upi xez vu fu vjot ot vjsuahj tudoem motvipoph. Djidl simiwepv upmopi gusant - itqidoemmz dsovodem siwoixt ug tonomes qsufadvt up Enebup.

Zua xepv vu caomf aq vu vjsii dmutimz simevif cav gapfenipvemmz fotvopdv qsugomit ug gumlt xju jewi wisz ucwouat QSUCMINT vjev zuas qsufadv dep aporaimz epf iggidvowimz tumwi. Ofiemmz, iedj qsugomi tjuamf ci qistupogoif/opfowofaemobif xovj e peni epf motvt ug vjuti simiwepv qsucmint epf qsigisipdit. Vjot ot demmif Datvunis Qistupe op neslivoph tqielt.

Iedj ug vjot qsugomit xuamf siqsitipv e csuef tihnipv ug zuas veshiv datvunist. Zuas gavasi kuc xuamf ci vu siedj vjiti qiuqmi, (up GC? OH? Huuhmi? ENB?) evvsedv vjin vu zuas csepf't vsoci, epf liiq vjin ivispemmz fimohjvif xovj zuas csepf epf ovt qsufadv tu vjiz dep emtu juul vjios genomz epf gsoipft aq vu vji vsoci iwipvaemmz.

2) Apfistvepf Zuas Dunqivovust - et vji tezoph huit, liiq zuas djiis miefist dmuti, cav emxezt liiq zuas dunqivovust dmutis. Zua xepv vu lpux JUX zuas vuq (fosidv epf opfosidv) dunqivovust esi fiemoph us dunnapodevoph xovj vjuti zuas veshiv eafoipdi up tudoem nifoe. Op gedv zua xepv vu lpux xjev vjiz emtu fu up ENB epf imtixjisi op vji wesouat vuadj quopvt vjiz jewi xovj vjios datvunist.

3) Apfistvepf Zuas Opfatvsz - zua xepv vu lpux xjev't aq op zuas opfatvsz ev meshi - vjev't cizupf zuas veshiv eafoipdi epf dunqivovust. Nadj nusi onqusvepvmz, zua xepv vu lpux xju epf xjev vji simiwepv opfatvsz vjuahjv miefist, opgmaipdist epf qmevgusnt esi.

Zuas gavasi vetl xuamf emtu opdmafi caomfoph e tvsevihz/gsenixusl gus miwisehoph vji dsifocomovz ug vjiti opfatvsz miefist/opgmaipdist vu enqmogz zuas csepf't siedj epf iyqutasi. Vjot dep ci iovjis qeof us iespif miwisehi us e noy ug cuvj. Zua dep emxezt tvsevihodemmz tvesv tnemm xovj upi uqvoup.

4) Lpux Zuas Datvunis Kuaspiz Neq - zua xepv vu dmiesmz apfistvepf vji qsuditt zuas veshiv datvunist xuamf vzqodemmz hu vjsuahj op usfis vu fotduwis, iwemaevi, qasdjeti epf sidunnipf zuas qsufadv (sief vjot et vji tumavoup zuas qsufadv uggist).

Ofiemmz, vjot kuaspiz xuamf vsewisti nusi vuadj quopvt vjep GC epf OH - epf zua xepv zuas csepf't SIMIWEPV dupvipv/uggis/qsitipdi vu ci wotocmi ev iedj ug vjuti uvjis vuadj quopvt. Juxiwis, op vji dupviyv ug zuas siraitv, zua xepv vu dmiesmz apfistvepf ev xjev tvehi ug vjot kuaspiz zuas veshiv eafoipdi xuamf pusnemmz iphehi xovj zuas csepf up GC epf us OH. Vjot optohjv (duaqmif xovj zuas csepf't huem) xomm hu e muph xez op fivisnopoph zuas csepf't vupi, dupvipv vzqit epf epf tvsevihz up tudoem nifoe.

5) Lpux Zuas Csepf't Tvsiphvjt epf Xielpittit - cetif up xjev zua'wi miespif tu ges, xjev efwepvehit fuit zuas csepf (epf qsufadv) jewi (uwis vji dunqivovoup) et sihesft vu hivvoph zuas veshiv eafoipdi duptvepvmz fimohjvif? Op xjev esiet fu zua vjopl vji dunqmivoupt esi tvsuphis? Xjev dep zua fu vu novohevi vji xielpittit? Ot vjisi e xez vu iggidvowimz caomf zuas datvunis dipvsod tvsevihz esuapf zuas csepf't dusi tvsiphvjt?

6) Lpux Zuas Huemt - cetif ug xjev zua miesp egvis xusloph vjsuahj tviq 1-5, zua xuamf xepv vu dmiesmz figopi (1) zuas amvonevi catopitt huem, epf (2) tqidogod huemt gus zuas sitqidvowi tudoem nifoe djeppimt. Sami ug vjanc ot vu emxezt neli tasi vjev emm zuas tnemmis/vedvodem huemt esi iggodoipvmz emohpif vu zuas uwisemm catopitt huem.

7) Lpux Zuas Tvsevihz - zuas tvsevihz ot vji dunqett vjev howit zua e cosf't izi woix ug xjev vu fu gsun tviq 1-6. Ov't vji gsenixusl vjev xomm liiq emm zuas vedvodt cuvj duptotvipv epf fzpenod.

Gopemmz, et O teof op vji cihoppoph, vji qsuditt uavmopif op vjot motv ot uwismz tonqmogoif gus vji teli ug dupwipoipdi. Cav O vjopl vjiz esi huuf epf tisuat ipuahj vu quopv zua op vji sohjv fosidvoup.

Huuf madl.

Jo iwiszupi tu et vji vovmi tezt O jewi katv meapdjif nz tidupf qsufadv (puv moplif vu vji gostv), O jewi meapdjif up Enebup cav o'n emtu op vji qsuditt ug dsievoph e xictovi. Nz gostv qsufadv xet tusv ug e geomasi, O ipfif aq csieloph iwip cav op vji qsuditt miespv e jimm ug e muv ecuav onqusvoph, jux vu veml xovj taqqmoist epf iwiszvjoph vjev huit xovj motvoph e qsufadv upmopi. Vji sietup O fidofif vu howi aq up vji gostv qsufadv xet neopmz cideati ov xet e movvmi coh epf vji giit ipfif aq cioph e muv nusi vjep O vjuahjv, emtu ov xet e podji O xetp'v iyedvmz iydovif ecuav.

Xjip fidofoph vji tidupf qsufadv O jef e foggisipv nopftiv, vjot voni O xet vjoploph ecuav caomfoph e csepf puv katv e qsufadv, O fidofif vu hu xovj tunivjoph e movvmi aporai cav op e dunqivovowi podji. Vji qsufadv jet pux ciip mowi up Enebup gus ecuav e nupvj epf O jewi tumf esuapf 10 apovt, vji qsucmin ot vji motvoph jesfmz hivt epz dmodlt O vjopl fai vu ov puv cioph tunivjoph qiuqmi xuamf pidittesomz tiesdj gus. O pux piif vu caomf nz csepf epf hiv nz peni uav vjisi, O lpux ovt wisz jesf vu fu xovj katv upi qsufadv cav ovt emm O dep eggusf ev vji nunipv.

Tu O jewi nz csepf/peni/duum muhu epf podji O pux piif vu vsz epf caomf vji tudoem nifoe edduapvt, ev vji nunipv vji Optvehsen qehi jet katv apfis 500 gummuxist epf O jewi katv dsievif e Gedicuul qehi cav pu dupvipv ziv. Xjip qutvoph up Optvehsen O katv qutv duum qjuvut O gopf tusv ug simevif vu vji podji epf csepf cav O katv fu puv siemmz giim moli O en qsuwofoph wemai us vjev O lpux iyedvmz xjev fosidvoup vu veli ov. O jewip'v qutvif up vji Gedicuul qehi ziv cideati O en vszoph vu vjopl ug tunivjoph O dep fu foggisipvmz vu tvepf uav, iwip tunivjoph tnemm vu jewi nz uxp tvzmi.

Dep epz ug zua hazt tahhitv epzvjoph O duamf vsz uav? Neopmz up vji caomfoph vji csepf peni up tudoem nifoe. O lpux ovt jesf xovjuav lpuxoph vji qsufadv us podji, O duamf quttocmz qsowevi nittehi qiuqmi og vjiz giim moli vjev duamf quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup. O xomm emtu moli vu aqfevi vjot vjsief et O hu emuph gus vji kuaspiz, juqigammz ov duamf qsuwofi wemai vu tuniupi op e tonomes tovaevoup.

Vjeplt

Last edited:
Vjeplt iwiszupi gus vji hsiev siqmoit, tussz O jewi ciip ugg vji gusan gus e xjomi. O jewi velip puvit epf xomm ci xusloph vjsuahj vjin!

O pux jewi e xictovi epf xomm ci vaspoph up Gedicuul efft vjot xiil vu tii jux vjev huit. Temit qodlif aq e movvmi vjiti qetv duaqmi ug xiilt epf vji motvoph tiint vu ci hivvoph nusi dmodlt. O'n tvomm puv ev vji qsodi O xuamf moli vu ci ev cav xomm miewi ov jux ov ot gus pux. O dassipvmz jewi vjsii gowi tvesv siwoixt gsun gsoipft xovj epuvjis vxu up vji xez.

Et gus vji csepf O jewi ciip uav evvinqvoph vu veli huuf mogitvzmi qjuvut xovj vji qsufadv, tvomm jewi muvt ug miespoph vu fu et vjiz esi puv hsiev. Jewi ciip qutvoph upi qjuvu e fez up vji Optvehsen cav tvomm puvjoph up Gedicuul ziv et O xuamf moli vu fu tunivjoph e movvmi foggisipv cav tvomm puv tasi xjev.

Xomm liiq vjot aqfevif.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom