What's new

Just started my slowlane journey and feeling so low

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Filam

New Contributor
Hi guys,

I didn’t miss written my intro title, I just started a job as a consultant... Earning 2k per month, working 9 to 5.

4 month ago, I had to leave my startup because it was not possible anymore to work with my associate. This decision was so hard and the situation so painful, I first tried to make my associate to leave but he was not willing to hear anything so I left. 4 years after dropping out from college, I was the co-founder and CEO at age 26 of a startup that was generating 50k per month in sales (profit was more or less close to zero). I'll take time to share the story in another post for sure.

Today, I feel really lucky and grateful, I found a really nice consulting job, in an amazing company, only one month after leaving my startup but I also feel miserable. I'm only working for 3 months at this company and it doesn't look like it is for me even if the job is checking all the box. The startup journey was amazing, 4 years of learning, experimenting. 4 years of being so proud of the achievement. Owner of my company of 10 people (+ my associate and me). But this journey was also very hard. Waking up every day at 5:30 am to start working at 6:30 and to get back home at 7pm, add to that the very conflictual relationship with the association (I was victim of moral harassment from my associate, often wanted to vomit, scared about having to affront him).

Today, I'm trying my best to do good at the job but when the day is done, I don't do anything else except fking Netflix, smartphone scrolling, cooking then cleaning my kitchen mess. No goals, no dreams... It's been only a few months that I left the company (I'm not totally out, lawyer procedures in progress) so I want to but that on the back of 'those 4 years was hard, have a little bit of rest and enjoy having a normal life, get a good mental and physical health, recover and you'll see later. '
But the 'will see later' somehow bringing me here... Hope this post is a first step for me in a new journey outside of the actual new journey. I can start with a side hustle first and benefit from the comfortable situation that bring a salary.

Thanks for reading this post that I see as an introspection. Felling so bad on this Sunday night, Monday tomorrow... Yahouuu. Fking slowlane, after recovering I want to make it incredible! But feeling low now so, incredible later ... Ahhhhhh. The 4 years younger me would have shout at me to make me move haha,

See you soon,
Fil.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vufez, O giim siemmz madlz epf hsevigam, O guapf e siemmz podi duptamvoph kuc, op ep eneboph dunqepz, upmz upi nupvj egvis miewoph nz tvesvaq cav O emtu giim notisecmi. O'n upmz xusloph gus 3 nupvjt ev vjot dunqepz epf ov fuitp'v muul moli ov ot gus ni iwip og vji kuc ot djidloph emm vji cuy. Vji tvesvaq kuaspiz xet eneboph, 4 ziest ug miespoph, iyqisonipvoph. 4 ziest ug cioph tu qsuaf ug vji edjoiwinipv. Uxpis ug nz dunqepz ug 10 qiuqmi (+ nz ettudoevi epf ni). Cav vjot kuaspiz xet emtu wisz jesf. Xeloph aq iwisz fez ev 5:30 en vu tvesv xusloph ev 6:30 epf vu hiv cedl juni ev 7qn, eff vu vjev vji wisz dupgmodvaem simevouptjoq xovj vji ettudoevoup (O xet wodvon ug nusem jesettnipv gsun nz ettudoevi, ugvip xepvif vu wunov, tdesif ecuav jewoph vu eggsupv jon).

Vufez, O'n vszoph nz citv vu fu huuf ev vji kuc cav xjip vji fez ot fupi, O fup'v fu epzvjoph imti iydiqv gloph Pivgmoy, tnesvqjupi tdsummoph, duuloph vjip dmiepoph nz lovdjip nitt. Pu huemt, pu fsient... Ov't ciip upmz e gix nupvjt vjev O migv vji dunqepz (O'n puv vuvemmz uav, mexzis qsudifasit op qsuhsitt) tu O xepv vu cav vjev up vji cedl ug 'vjuti 4 ziest xet jesf, jewi e movvmi cov ug sitv epf ipkuz jewoph e pusnem mogi, hiv e huuf nipvem epf qjztodem jiemvj, siduwis epf zua'mm tii mevis. '

Liiq up fuoph zuas citv op zuas dassipv tquv xjomi muuloph gus ep uav vjev miv't zua siemmz siedj zuas CITV og ov siemmz otp'v xjisi zua tii zuas mogi jiefoph. Tvesv xusloph uav og zuasi hivvoph xez vuu cusif civxiip fezt ug 9 vu 5 csu, vjisi't e nettowi dupgofipdi cuutv zua dep hiv zuastimg op emm etqidvt ug mogi gsun cioph taqis gov. Op vji gavasi zua nohjv duni edsutt nusi sofodamuatmz gosif aq simevouptjoqt epf juqigammz zua xuamfp'v ci et tdesif us epyouat vu eqqsuedj vjin, epf katv hipisemmz xusl vjopht uav cigusi vjiz hiv vu vjev tvehi. Podi vu niiv ze, O'n pix vuu, tussz og vji efwodi ot geosmz wehai, cav gus siem hivvoph uvjis vjopht huoph up uavtofi ug xusl moli jovvoph aq vji hzn, huoph tasgoph, tlooph epf tu up dep neli 9 vu 5 nusi ciesecmi apvom zua gopf zuas xez uav. Huuf madl nep!

Fu zua piif tuniupi imti vu tvesv eheop xovj epix tvesvaq?
Zua huv zuas ett aq updi vu caomf tunivoph.
Vjev fu upi uav ug 100!
Pux et zua lpux, vjev zua DEP fu ov, zua xomm fu ov eheop!

O en kiemuat vu zuas iyqisoipdi

xotj zua tadditt ev zuas piyv ku!

O'n kiemuat vcj, zua jewi 4 ziest ug iyqisoipdi apfis zuas cimv, "emm" zua piif vu fu ot siqiev xjev zua'wi fupi xovj epuvjis ofie :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom