What's new

Kicking Off My 30-Day Content Creation Challenge!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

NateSavio

New Contributor
Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I'm starting a 30-day challenge where I'll be creating 30 videos. My existing channel hasn't been delivering as much value as it should, and I'd like to create better content for my users. I'd love you to keep me accountable and give me honest feedback.

Challenge Overview:

Here's a quick summary before diving into the details:

• Objective: Post a piece of content every day for 30 days (for me, that's a YouTube video).
  • Goal: Help as many people as possible with valuable content, no holding back.
  • Engagement: Answer every comment and question.
  • Efficiency: Systemize the process so my team handles everything except for script writing and recording.

What is this Challenge?

This is a personal content creation challenge where I'll be making 30 videos in 30 days, packed with insane value for my audience. This isn't about selling a pricey course (i.e $997) with a webinar funnel—it's about real, actionable value that people can use immediately.

Why Am I Doing This?
  • Challenge My Beliefs: I want to break my self-limiting belief that I'm only meant to be behind the scenes. I've been doing eCommerce email marketing for the past 4 years now and I've helped many eCommerce stores to scale their accounts but I still have the limiting belief that I
  • Build a Long-Term Brand: I've always focused on short-term deals, but now I'm investing in something that will pay off in the long run.
  • Provide Real Value: Unlike the fake gurus, I'm offering genuine, helpful content for free.

What Will the Videos Cover?
  • Ecommerce Marketing: Everything you need to build your store, from email marketing flows in Klaviyo to scalable campaigns.
  • All for Free: Content that people usually pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for, available at no cost.

Why Offer This for Free?
  • Build Trust: Helping beginners now means they'll remember me when they need more advanced help later.
  • Long-Term Gain: I'm playing the long game to build a brand that people trust and return to.
  • My Authority: I've helped grow several 7-figure stores and have been in the digital marketing space since 2013. I've managed markets, built ecommerce sites from scratch, and now run a team that helps businesses scale. I'm also documenting the growth of my own store on my channel.

Why 30 Days?
  • Fast Learning: Posting daily will help me learn quickly and improve my skills.
  • Algorithm Traction: Research shows that channels gain significant traction around the 30-video mark.
  • Isn't This Time-Consuming? Yes, but I have the time. My agency and the ecommerce stores we manage are systemized and run by my team, giving me the freedom to focus on this challenge.

• First Video: My current YouTube videos aren't performing as good as I'd like therefore, as a first step, I'd like to get your review of this first video here that will represent my videos and overall quality:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDlRyzwZDM&t

Thanks!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Puv tasi zua piif nz jimq qutvoph wofiut. Katv fu ov. Moli Poli tezt.
Qsuwofi Siem Wemai: Apmoli vji geli hasat, O'n uggisoph hipaopi, jimqgam dupvipv gus gsii.

Jisi't nz gsii efwodi - fup'v lof zuastimg. ZUA fup'v hiv vu fidofi xjev ot jimqgam us siem wemai epf xjev ot puv. NESLIV fidofit. Ov'mm vimm zua cz iovjis sixesfoph zua xovj gummuxist epf nupiz us puv.
O'f moli vu hiv zuas siwoix ug vjot gostv wofiu
Tussz... O fup'v jewi vji voni vu woix ov, tu O fofp'v dmodl. Cav ci desigam, og zua esi atoph vjot gusan gus zuas uxp qistupem heop upmz vu gesn "dmodlt", O'mm wuvi vu cep zua sohjv exez.

Jux ecuav zua tvesv cz jimqoph uvjist, iphehoph xovj vji dunnapovz jisi? Og zua esi tu huuf et vu qsuwofi ...
Dupvipv vjev qiuqmi ataemmz qez japfsift us vjuatepft ug fummest

Qsuwofi ov vu siefist jisi, dupvsocavi vu uvjis vjsieft ivd.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Puv tasi zua piif nz jimq qutvoph wofiut. Katv fu ov. Moli Poli tezt.
Vjev't zuas qoidi ug efwodi? Ximm, O jewi ciip katv "fuoph ov" gus 6 nupvjt pux epf O en muuloph vu onqsuwi.
Tussz... O fup'v jewi vji voni vu woix ov, tu O fofp'v dmodl. Cav ci desigam, og zua esi atoph vjot gusan gus zuas uxp qistupem heop upmz vu gesn "dmodlt", O'mm wuvi vu cep zua sohjv exez.

Jux ecuav zua tvesv cz jimqoph uvjist, iphehoph xovj vji dunnapovz jisi? Og zua esi tu huuf et vu qsuwofi ...
Eadj! O tasi juqif gus e "xesnis" ximduni nittehi up nz wisz gostv qutv jisi op vji hsuaq. O fup'v piif vu "gesn molit" O en muuloph gus giifcedl. Et O teof, O vjuahjv O duamf hiv tuni jimq jisi op vjot hsuaq. Og puv, emm huuf O nohjv ci op vji xsuph qmedi.

Vjeplt
Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Last edited:
Ximduni. Jewi zua sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi? Aptdsoqvif? Xjev xisi zuas vjuahjvt up vjin?

Xjev fuit zuas qsuditt muul? Xjev tviqt jewi zua velip vu iptasi sifapfepdz op deti zua dep'v neli e wofiu up e tqidogod fez? Jux nadj esi zua qmeppoph uav wt. katv fuoph ov?

O gopf op vjiti vzqit ug vjsieft, vji gusan xomm puv jumf zua edduapvecmi, cav og zua geom tuniupi xomm djidl-op 6 nupvjt gsun pux epf etl, "xjev jeqqipif?"

Vjev't zuas qoidi ug efwodi? Ximm, O jewi ciip katv "fuoph ov" gus 6 nupvjt pux epf O en muuloph vu onqsuwi.

Eadj! O tasi juqif gus e "xesnis" ximduni nittehi up nz wisz gostv qutv jisi op vji hsuaq. O fup'v piif vu "gesn molit" O en muuloph gus giifcedl. Et O teof, O vjuahjv O duamf hiv tuni jimq jisi op vjot hsuaq. Og puv, emm huuf O nohjv ci op vji xsuph qmedi.

Vjeplt

Zua esi nottoph vji quopv.

Xjev jewi zua fupi vu iesp nz voni vu kanq op epf xevdj zuas wofiut?

Katv cideati zua tohpif aq gus e gsii gusan up e gsii opvispiv epf ZUA dmeon vu qsuwofi wemai?

Og zua qsuwofi siem wemai, NESLIV xomm sixesf zua gus ov. Vjev't vji nutv onqusvepv giifcedl zua'mm iwis hiv.

Xjev og zua vjopl zua esi qsuwofoph wemai cav katv moli zuas qutvt jisi, wofiut esip'v wemaecmi ev emm?
Xjev wemai jewi zua qsuwofif vu ni epf uvjis siefist ug vjot gusan?
Fof zua iwip sief vji cuult?
Fof zua iphehi xovj epzupi xju't tvsahhmoph xovj e tvusi epf jimq vjin?

Pu.

Zua deni jisi vu veli, puv vu howi.

Epf pux zua esi cavv-jasv xjip O quopv ov uav vu zua. Vjsievipoph "O nohjv ci op vji xsuph qmedi" mum. Nezci zua esi!

Vji pancis ug qiuqmi xju tjux aq epf katv veli ot jahi. Nutv xetj uav. Xjev lopf ug qistup esi zua?

Xomm zua ci effoph wemai us vszoph vu upmz veli?

Metvmz, ecuav 30 fezt djemmiphit. Og emm zua xepv ot vu qutv 30 wofiut, zua katv fu ov. Og zua xepv giifcedl epf vu onqsuwi zuas wofiut, zua fup'v piif 30, zua piif vu apfistvepf xjev ot xsuph xovj vji gix vjev fup'v xusl.

Ximduni us czi czi... iovjis xez, jewi e podi fez.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom