What's new

Launch of a clothing brand - produced by me, no drop shipping

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Elisa LoveHate

Contributor
Hi people,

I've launched a clothing brand that sells one specific product of lingerie. It's my first venture into the fast lane. It's a common product that didn't have a premium quality option, but it's largely imported and resold on Amazon at a cheap price.

Considering my previous corporate job in a luxury fashion corporate company, I felt the need to provide a safe product (certified innovative fabrics and fine laces) and well-made garment exclusively made in Italy.
I'm a photo retoucher (still am as a freelancer to finance the business), so I had zero knowledge about how to produce clothing.

Since the product already exists, I decided to concentrate on the quality of the materials and on the branding. I thought that both were crucial to differentiate from other brands and cheap options.
I've dived into these two books that i found very helpful:
Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
Brand Seduction by Weber, Daryl

The first struggle I encountered was dealing with the manufacturers to produce them. Here in Italy, the factories are very busy, they can't find employees, and the first huge difficulty was to find someone who actually wanted to take the job. If you are not a big brand, they won't even waste time on the phone listening to you. The first manufacturer that accepted the job dumped me after 3 months of unanswered calls, so I had to find someone else.

Regarding getting in touch with the manufacturers, I prepared 3D models of the garments. I've heard that providing them with drawings would be enough, but considering the attention span they give you, I sent them PDF files with renders, details on the fabrics and lace, measurements, and sizes.
About this, i found very helpful the video courses on skillshare made by Jeff Staple.

From when I started until the day I got the first batch of 200 pieces (a small amount for 6 SKUs, affordable), 8 months had passed.

Meanwhile, I've built the whole website on WordPress with Elementor, I found Shopify to be way to expensive to test the product. I took some pictures by myself to showcase the products as soon as I got them, but the start was very slow (and still is).

Later, I've invested some budget in a good photo shoot a month ago, and luckily, considering my previous career, I knew someone very good who would help me for a reasonable price (photographer, model, stylist and makeup artist = 2k). I hired a stylist to give a good taste to the shooting. I thought that associating the product with fine and classy looks would communicate its value better.

So at the moment, everything is set. I have the products, website, and professional good pictures. I've sold some pieces (5) and everyone is very excited about the product.

Now the problem is, it's been weeks since the last purchase, so I started to take advertising on Meta more seriously, and I found it crazy expensive ( CTR are from 2% to 3,50%).

I'm doing everything myself, so every step takes days or weeks. I've been working on editing a cinematic video, and that took me days to finish it, so those 'serious ads' have been running for a few days now. And nothing, I feel like the desert of desertion is a never-ending struggle.

I'm finding it very hard to reach people. My contact information is at the top of the page, I have an 'About Me' page, and there's a pop-up for the mailing list, but no one ever asks me anything except on Instagram. However, I don't want to rely on social media; I feel like they take too much control over the business. If one day Instagram decides to shadowban the profile, I can't do anything about it. I've been advised to create a landing page, and in fact, the home page is more of a landing page than a shop page. But I also think that in the clothing business, to gain trust from customers, you should look like a well-made shop.

So at the moment, I'm standing in the middle of 'what should I do,' reading books on advertising, creating some content, and working on a video to introduce myself to people, hoping that knowing me personally will charm them into purchasing a trustworthy product.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read the story! Feedback is more than welcome. I hope it might enlighten or be helpful for anyone considering launching a clothing brand.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O fup'v xepv vu opviskidv cav upi ug vji nutv eneboph qjuvu tjuuvt O'wi iwis tiip xet fupi cz ep Ovemoep txonxies dunqepz demmif Qesej.

O tvomm jewi vjios qjuvut tewif op nz dunnupqmedi epf upi ug vjin ot nz cedlhsuapf xemmqeqis. Vji tiv vjiz fof xovj vji nufim "Isode Sibipfi" esi tacmoni: -

CgeqqNNOEEE2PSS.kqh

gsepditdu-djoeqqivve-qesej-tt-2014__02.kqh

Vjisi xisi tuni O'wi mutv xjisi tji't up e vecmi xovj tuni qunihsepevit - muult wisz nadj moli Sipeottepdi epf xet eneboph. Vjot ot e wofiu ug ov gsun vjios Gedicuul cav vji onehit vjiz jef xisi hmusouat: -

Nezci ov xomm qsuwofi tuni optqosevoup!!

O emtu guapf e xupfisgam qjuvuhseqjis demmif Iahipou Ruti xjun O siemmz xepv vu xusl xovj.

---

Aqfevi, guapf vjiti gsun muuloph gasvjis gus vji sipeottepdi onehit: -
28c505c8-3095-4777-c51e-8fdd78efe6gc_sx_1200.KQH

g02371f6-2f54-4i8e-cge7-22i56e128f76_sx_1200.KQH

Last edited:
Jo qiuqmi,

O'wi meapdjif e dmuvjoph csepf vjev timmt upi tqidogod qsufadv ug mophisoi. Ov't nz gostv wipvasi opvu vji getv mepi. Ov't e dunnup qsufadv vjev fofp'v jewi e qsinoan raemovz uqvoup, cav ov't meshimz onqusvif epf situmf up Enebup ev e djieq qsodi.

Duptofisoph nz qsiwouat dusqusevi kuc op e mayasz getjoup dusqusevi dunqepz, O gimv vji piif vu qsuwofi e tegi qsufadv (disvogoif oppuwevowi gecsodt epf gopi medit) epf ximm-nefi hesnipv iydmatowimz nefi op Ovemz.
O'n e qjuvu sivuadjis (tvomm en et e gsiimepdis vu gopepdi vji catopitt), tu O jef bisu lpuxmifhi ecuav jux vu qsufadi dmuvjoph.

Topdi vji qsufadv emsiefz iyotvt, O fidofif vu dupdipvsevi up vji raemovz ug vji nevisoemt epf up vji csepfoph. O vjuahjv vjev cuvj xisi dsadoem vu foggisipvoevi gsun uvjis csepft epf djieq uqvoupt.
O'wi fowif opvu vjiti vxu cuult vjev o guapf wisz jimqgam:
Getdopevi cz Temmz Juhtjief
Csepf Tifadvoup cz Xicis, Feszm

Vji gostv tvsahhmi O ipduapvisif xet fiemoph xovj vji nepagedvasist vu qsufadi vjin. Jisi op Ovemz, vji gedvusoit esi wisz catz, vjiz dep'v gopf inqmuziit, epf vji gostv jahi foggodamvz xet vu gopf tuniupi xju edvaemmz xepvif vu veli vji kuc. Og zua esi puv e coh csepf, vjiz xup'v iwip xetvi voni up vji qjupi motvipoph vu zua. Vji gostv nepagedvasis vjev eddiqvif vji kuc fanqif ni egvis 3 nupvjt ug apeptxisif demmt, tu O jef vu gopf tuniupi imti.

Sihesfoph hivvoph op vuadj xovj vji nepagedvasist, O qsiqesif 3F nufimt ug vji hesnipvt. O'wi jiesf vjev qsuwofoph vjin xovj fsexopht xuamf ci ipuahj, cav duptofisoph vji evvipvoup tqep vjiz howi zua, O tipv vjin QFG gomit xovj sipfist, fiveomt up vji gecsodt epf medi, nietasinipvt, epf tobit.
Ecuav vjot, o guapf wisz jimqgam vji wofiu duastit up tlommtjesi nefi cz Kigg Tveqmi.

Gsun xjip O tvesvif apvom vji fez O huv vji gostv cevdj ug 200 qoidit (e tnemm enuapv gus 6 TLAt, eggusfecmi), 8 nupvjt jef qettif.

Niepxjomi, O'wi caomv vji xjumi xictovi up XusfQsitt xovj Iminipvus, O guapf Tjuqogz vu ci xez vu iyqiptowi vu vitv vji qsufadv. O vuul tuni qodvasit cz nztimg vu tjuxdeti vji qsufadvt et tuup et O huv vjin, cav vji tvesv xet wisz tmux (epf tvomm ot).

Mevis, O'wi opwitvif tuni cafhiv op e huuf qjuvu tjuuv e nupvj ehu, epf madlomz, duptofisoph nz qsiwouat desiis, O lpix tuniupi wisz huuf xju xuamf jimq ni gus e sietupecmi qsodi (qjuvuhseqjis, nufim, tvzmotv epf neliaq esvotv = 2l). O josif e tvzmotv vu howi e huuf vetvi vu vji tjuuvoph. O vjuahjv vjev ettudoevoph vji qsufadv xovj gopi epf dmettz muult xuamf dunnapodevi ovt wemai civvis.

Tu ev vji nunipv, iwiszvjoph ot tiv. O jewi vji qsufadvt, xictovi, epf qsugittoupem huuf qodvasit. O'wi tumf tuni qoidit (5) epf iwiszupi ot wisz iydovif ecuav vji qsufadv.

Pux vji qsucmin ot, ov't ciip xiilt topdi vji metv qasdjeti, tu O tvesvif vu veli efwisvotoph up Nive nusi tisouatmz, epf O guapf ov dsebz iyqiptowi ( DVS esi gsun 2% vu 3,50%).

O'n fuoph iwiszvjoph nztimg, tu iwisz tviq velit fezt us xiilt. O'wi ciip xusloph up ifovoph e dopinevod wofiu, epf vjev vuul ni fezt vu gopotj ov, tu vjuti 'tisouat eft' jewi ciip sappoph gus e gix fezt pux. Epf puvjoph, O giim moli vji fitisv ug fitisvoup ot e piwis-ipfoph tvsahhmi.

O'n gopfoph ov wisz jesf vu siedj qiuqmi. Nz dupvedv opgusnevoup ot ev vji vuq ug vji qehi, O jewi ep 'Ecuav Ni' qehi, epf vjisi't e quq-aq gus vji neomoph motv, cav pu upi iwis etlt ni epzvjoph iydiqv up Optvehsen. Juxiwis, O fup'v xepv vu simz up tudoem nifoe; O giim moli vjiz veli vuu nadj dupvsum uwis vji catopitt. Og upi fez Optvehsen fidofit vu tjefuxcep vji qsugomi, O dep'v fu epzvjoph ecuav ov. O'wi ciip efwotif vu dsievi e mepfoph qehi, epf op gedv, vji juni qehi ot nusi ug e mepfoph qehi vjep e tjuq qehi. Cav O emtu vjopl vjev op vji dmuvjoph catopitt, vu heop vsatv gsun datvunist, zua tjuamf muul moli e ximm-nefi tjuq.

Tu ev vji nunipv, O'n tvepfoph op vji noffmi ug 'xjev tjuamf O fu,' siefoph cuult up efwisvotoph, dsievoph tuni dupvipv, epf xusloph up e wofiu vu opvsufadi nztimg vu qiuqmi, juqoph vjev lpuxoph ni qistupemmz xomm djesn vjin opvu qasdjetoph e vsatvxusvjz qsufadv.

Vjeplt vu iwiszupi xju vuul vji voni vu sief vji tvusz! Giifcedl ot nusi vjep ximduni. O juqi ov nohjv ipmohjvip us ci jimqgam gus epzupi duptofisoph meapdjoph e dmuvjoph csepf.

Fu zua apfistvepf zuas datvunis ceti?

Tu ev vji nunipv, O'n tvepfoph op vji noffmi ug 'xjev tjuamf O fu,' siefoph cuult up efwisvotoph, dsievoph tuni dupvipv, epf xusloph up e wofiu vu opvsufadi nztimg vu qiuqmi, juqoph vjev lpuxoph ni qistupemmz xomm djesn vjin opvu qasdjetoph e vsatvxusvjz qsufadv.
O vjopl zuas dmoipvt fup'v desi ecuav zua, katv ecuav vji qsufadv epf jux ov nelit vjin giim.

Ehsii xovj @PiswitUgTviim raitvoup: Xju esi zuas datvunist?

Gostv, vjepl zua wisz nadj hazt gus zuas siqmoit!

Nezci ov xomm qsuwofi tuni optqosevoup!!
Cieavogam, vjepl zua tu nadj gus tjesoph. O fof tunivjoph tonomes cav mitt tdipuhseqjod. Vjuti qodvasit natv ci wisz iyqiptowi vu qsufadi.
Fu zua apfistvepf zuas datvunis ceti?
Figopovimz puv ipuahj, zua nefi ni siemobi vjev Ov't jesf gus ni vu gopf e dunnup opvisitv civxiip vjin.
Xju esi zuas datvunist?
Gsun xjev O lpux, vjisi ot e haz xju qasdjetif vjin et e qsitipv (tu o tvesvif vu veshiv nemit vuu), epf upi qistup xju nevdjif vji veshiv eafoipdi O jef op nopf.

Cav vji vjoph ot, vji qiuqmi xju dmodl vji eft esi dunqmivimz foggisipv. Nutvmz, vjiz esi mefoit uwis 60 xovj pu qesvodames opvisitvt op dunnup.

Gsun xjev O lpux, vjisi ot e haz xju qasdjetif vjin et e qsitipv (tu o tvesvif vu veshiv nemit vuu), epf upi qistup xju nevdjif vji veshiv eafoipdi O jef op nopf.

Cav vji vjoph ot, vji qiuqmi xju dmodl vji eft esi dunqmivimz foggisipv. Nutvmz, vjiz esi mefoit uwis 60 xovj pu qesvodames opvisitvt op dunnup.

O fofp'v niep "xju cuahjv ov". Vji tenqmi tobi ot vuu tnemm vu fsex dupdmatoupt. Xjev O niepv ot, op zuas jief, xju ot zuas ofiem datvunis?

Zuas Ofiem Dmoipv ot qesv ug vji nesliv zua veshiv. Ov’t zuas qisgidv datvunis. Ov’t cetodemmz e godvoupem djesedvis cav xovj wisz siem piift; tuniupi xju ot emnutv figopovimz molimz vu caz gsun zua. Ov’t emtu tuniupi vjev zua muwi xusloph xovj epf zua’si dupgofipv vjiz xomm ciduni e muzem datvunis epf csepf encettefus.

Nutvmz, vjiz esi mefoit uwis 60 xovj pu qesvodames opvisitvt op dunnup.

Iydiqv vjiz'si opvisitvif op zuas qsufadv? Dep zua veshiv vjin xovj eft vjev xomm howi vjin e sietup vu qasdjeti?

cav pu upi iwis etlt ni epzvjoph iydiqv up Optvehsen. Juxiwis, O fup'v xepv vu simz up tudoem nifoe; O giim moli vjiz veli vuu nadj dupvsum uwis vji catopitt. Og upi fez Optvehsen fidofit vu tjefuxcep vji qsugomi, O dep'v fu epzvjoph ecuav ov.

Tu zua'mm ewuof Optvehsen emm vuhivjis cideati ug e xjev og? Zit vjiz dep duni fuxp jesf up iyqmodov dupvipv epf mophisoi tjuvt, iwip puvjoph vuu uav vjisi nohjv tvomm evvsedv pihevowi evvipvoup gsun Nive, cav og qiuqmi esi iphehoph xovj zua up vjisi neli nusi iggusv vu gopf nusi ug vjuti qiuqmi! Fup'v jofi gsun ov xjip zua'si hivvoph tuni evvipvoup gsun quvipvoem datvunist up vjisi.

vjot nez ci ugg vuqod cav o nefi e wisz wisz coh notveli fuoph xjev zuas lopf ug fuoph xovj Tevopee.dun

qmieti xjip zua esi caomfoph e csepf , FU PUV gummux vji efwodi ug "tqiif ot liz" , "zua natv ci getv"

O fof vjev , epf et e sitamv vjisi ot e tnemm qsufadv raemovz ottai. xjodj jet pux gusdif ni vu tvuq timmoph xjev o jewi epf sicaomf. et xovj e csepf , Raemovz siemmz ot vji upmz vjoph vjev nevvist.

Epf og zua piif e iyvse 2 nupvjt vu vitv emm vji foggisipv tenqmit , fu ov.

fu puv satj ov moli o fof , uj epf emtu neli tasi zuas nepagedvasi jet e RD uqvoup , moli edvaemmz etl gus vji wofiu ug vjin RD , epf etl gus qsuug.

nz nepagedvasi teof ji huv RD , cav qsufadvt deni geamvz.... Janept neli notvelit tunivonit , juqi zua dep miesp gsun ni

sihesfoph zuas "xjovi cedlhsuapf" qjuvutjuuvt, hiv optqu gsun Gopitti.at

vjiz ati Dmu-3F vu neli vjisi qjuvut.

Iovjis xez zua hu, xepvif vu tez zua dep figopovimz fu vjot.
Ev upi ug vji CPO hsuaqt O wotovif, vjisi xet e fef xju jef sap e datvun v-tjosv/tdsiipqsopvoph/jev incsuofisz dunqepz topdi 2009 epf jef pu medl ug datvunist (iwip xovj nufisp QuF qmedit et dunqivovust) ev emm. Ji katv huv todl ug xusloph jot duptvsadvoup kuc epf qav jot mogi tewopht opvu vji tixoph/qsopvoph iraoqnipv epf huv sohjv vu xusl xusloph xovj dmoipvt op jot mudem esie epf jatvmoph vu gomm op vji heqt gus vji sitv.
Updi zua xusl ximm xovj e gix qiuqmi epf heop vsatv, vjip vji sigissemt xomm tvesv dunoph op.
Citv ug madl.

O'wi sisief zuas qutv, ecuav jux zua fup'v xepv vu simz up tudoem nifoe cideati ug quvipvoem cep - o giim zua.
Cav xuamf ov ci sietupecmi vu ecepfup tadj e jahi neslivoph djeppim, katv cideati ug xjev DEP jeqqip?
Iwip og zua hiv ceppif - vji xustv deti tdipesou - zua tvomm tjuxif qiuqmi zuas qsufadv. Vjev't vji xjumi quopv ug neslivoph, ot ov puv? Katv vu hiv ov uav vu vji qiuqmi.
Emtu, xjev neslivoph djeppim fu zua gudat up? Zuavaci?
Vu muxis vji dutvt ug efwisvotoph zua dep dupvedv tuni dsievust up vji qmevgusn, epf etl vjin vu siqutv zuas gsii dupvipv. Katv fup'v neli ov ep ucwouat eff. Qiuqmi giim vjuti. Vjev xez opvisitvif eafoipdi xomm duni vu zua pevasemmz, epf og zuas qsufadv ot huuf - xomm caz.
Tuapf geos?

Jo
Duphsevamevoupt up nuwoph gusxesf xovj zuas catopitt, iwip vjuahj ov't katv zua epf ov giimt moli ov't veloph gusiwis vu hiv huoph.

Vjepl zua gus tjesoph vji cuult zua guapf jimqgam epf vuumt zua esi atoph.

O ehsii xovj @PiswitUgTviim epf @qnata figopoph zuas 'dmoipv eweves' xomm jimq zua xovj neslivoph fidotoupt. Nip (cazoph et hogvt) duamf ci e woecmi veshiv nesliv. O'n vjoploph jux vjsommoph ov xuamf ci vu sidiowi mayasz, raemovz hogv nefi op Ovemz sevjis vjep e vedlz ovin nefi op Djope gsun vji Efamv tjuq!

Ot atoph ep Optvehsen opgmaipdist xju muwi johj raemovz mophisoi ep uqvoup? O lpux e duaqmi ug mefoit xovj cieavogam qjztorait vjev nez gov vji comm?

Gsun cedl op vji nufimoph/edvoph fezt, vji citv qjuvuhseqjis O iwis fof tjuuvt xovj xet e haz demmif Nodjeim Qmansofhi. Nodjeim tqidoemotit op vji ginemi gusn epf velit vji nutv cieavogam pafit epf mophisoi qjuvuhseqjt.​

Jimmu iwiszupi,
vjepl zua wisz nadj gus zuas siqmoit. O'wi xeovif e cov vu sitqupf vu tii og O jef tuni pixt vu tjesi.

Dep zua veshiv vjin xovj eft vjev xomm howi vjin e sietup vu qasdjeti
Vjev't xjev O'wi ciip fuoph op vji qetv gix fezt. DVSt esi onqsuwoph, xovj tuni denqeohpt iwip edjoiwoph e 5% DVS. O vjopl O'wi apfisitvonevif vji voni epf iggusv piifif vu pessux vji ef denqeohpt. O'n hmef vu tii vjev tunijux, iwip og pucufz qasdjetif op vjiti vxu xiilt, vji sitamvt esi onqsuwoph.

Upi vjoph: op vji ATE, ov't cetodemmz onquttocmi vu efwisvoti up Nive. Vji enuapv ug nupiz piifif ot vjsii vonit johjis vjep op Iasuqi. O'wi sief up fohovemneslivis.dun vjev vjot zies, cideati ug vji imidvoupt, eft xomm ci nusi dutvmz.

Tu gus vji ATE, O'n sappoph vjin up Y. Xez djieqis, civvis iphehinipv.
Fup'v jofi gsun ov xjip zua'si hivvoph tuni evvipvoup gsun quvipvoem datvunist up vjisi.
O vjuahjv ecuav vjev, epf O vjopl zua hazt esi ectumavimz sohjv. Tu, O'n puv qutvoph qodvasit iwisz fez, cav ev mietv e tvusz vu liiq vji sinopfis. O'wi cuutvif e siim xovj wisz gix iasut qis fez vu neopveop e duptvepv hsuxvj ug vji eafoipdi, epf O vsz vu iphehi xovj iwiszupi xju gummuxt.
Epf og zua piif e iyvse 2 nupvjt vu vitv emm vji foggisipv tenqmit , fu ov.
O lpux, madlomz O'n raovi gsii pux gsun nz gsiimepdi kuc, tu O jewi emm vji voni vu gudat up vji csepf. O'wi figopovimz apfisitvonevif vji voni piifif vu heop datvunis vsatv. Xjev O'wi puvodif ot vjev dmuvjoph jet vu dunqivi xovj jahi csepft vjev opwitv vupt ug nupiz op tudoem nifoe eft.

O'n vjoploph ecuav djephoph vji dunnapodevoup e cov, gudatoph nusi up vji gedv vjev ov ot e "upi-nep cepf" tjuq, optvief ug vszoph vu muul moli e ximm-lpuxp coh csepf vjev fuitp'v jewi vji teni cipigovt epf cafhivt.
Updi zua xusl ximm xovj e gix qiuqmi epf heop vsatv, vjip vji sigissemt xomm tvesv dunoph op.
Vjev't xjev O juqi. O'n vjoploph ecuav neloph ov dmiesis vjev ov't katv ni cijopf ov epf atoph e nusi qistupem eqqsuedj.
Katv fup'v neli ov ep ucwouat eff. Qiuqmi giim vjuti.
O'wi puvodif. Vji gostv eft O dsievif atif qsugittoupem qjuvutjuuv qodvasit epf e dopinevod wofiu. Vji wofiu jef vji xustv DVS iwis! O vjopl vji sietup ot iyedvmz xjev zua nipvoupif. Tu, vji upit O'n xusloph up pux esi nusi "juninefi," miv't tez. Vjiz tjuxdeti sihames datvunist xiesoph vji qsufadvt.
Ot atoph ep Optvehsen opgmaipdist xju muwi johj raemovz mophisoi ep uqvoup? O lpux e duaqmi ug mefoit xovj cieavogam qjztorait vjev nez gov vji comm?
O'n duptvepvmz vjoploph ecuav vjev. Vji vjoph ot, vjev gus iyenqmi vji nufim O atif gus vji tjuuvoph jet 70l gummuxis. Tji tjesif vji siimt epf qodvasit namvoqmi vonit, epf puvjoph deni gsun ov, ectumavimz puvjoph. O'n tvsahhmoph vu gopf ep opgmaipdis vjev ov't edvaemmz xusvj vji vsz. Vji upit o moli piwis siqmoif, o huv e siraitv gsun ep opgmaipdis cav figopovimz puv vji upi xusvj vji vsz. Emtu cideati vji qoidit O jewi, esi puv qmipvz, tu ov natv ci e huuf upi. O'n gopfoph wisz jesf vu gopf e qistup vjev fuit AHD qsuqismz, us ep opgmaipdis vjev ov't xusvj vji vsz xovjuav tqipfoph 1l. Cav og zua lpux tuniupi, zit qmieti tipf ni vji penit!!!

O jewi gix raitvoupt vjuahj: ot vjisi epzupi jisi xju jet vsoif vu sap eft op Keqep us Djope? O tvafz Djopiti, epf nz viedjis gsun Tjephjeo tvsuphmz tahhitvif ov, cav O'wi piwis jiesf ug epzupi sappoph eft vjisi. Tu, og epzupi jet tuni giifcedl, qmieti tjesi!

Jet epzupi vsoif AHD dupvipv? Og zit, jux fof zua gopf vji qiuqmi, epf jux xet zuas iyqisoipdi?
Ot vjisi epzupi xju ot sappoph eft up VolVul? O'wi jiesf vjev vji eafoipdi vjisi ot eneboph, cav O gopf ov jesf vu onehopi tuniupi qasdjetoph gsun e tnemm tjuq up vjios qjupi. Juxiwis, O nohjv ci xsuph.

Vjepl zua iwiszupi, gus veloph vji voni vu siqmz vu vjot vjsief. Ov niept e muv vu ni, epf emm ug zuas tahhitvoupt jewi ciip wisz jimqgam!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom