What's new

Legal or Illegal?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

dabraham

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I'm 16, I went out today with 100 fliers to advertise my pressure washing service and I walked about a mile to a neighborhood close by to go door to door and deliver the fliers. Upon entry to the neighborhood, I noticed a sign saying "No Solicitation." Well, F*ck. I believe this means I cannot even deliver fliers, which was disappointing.

I found and walked to a different neighborhood, and the same thing. I walked back to my neighborhood, and just as I thought, a "NO SOLICITATION" sign was Infront of my neighborhood as well.

The odd thing is, I've gotten solicitors at my door just about every week, and I'm sure my neighbors could attest to the same thing.

The problem with that is that it would be illegal, wouldn't it? How are people allowed to do this? Can I?

E muv ug vjopht esi “ommihem”

Ov’t ommihem vu hu 5ln uwis vji tqiif monov cav zua tii uvjis qiuqmi fuoph ov tu zua fu ov vuu sohjv? Katv moli jux tumodovoph ot ommihem cav zua tii uvjis qiuqmi fuoph ov.

Zua’mm vjopl vjev iwiszvjoph’t e coh fiem sohjv pux cideati zua fup’v jewi epz iyqisoipdi. Xjip zua tvesv neloph nuwit, zua’mm siemobi vjev pupi ug vjiti vjopht nevvis.

Zua’si up vji sohjv vsedl sohjv pux vjuahj. Huuf kuc edvaemmz veloph edvoup.

O'n 16, O xipv uav vufez xovj 100 gmoist vu efwisvoti nz qsittasi xetjoph tiswodi epf O xemlif ecuav e nomi vu e piohjcusjuuf dmuti cz vu hu fuus vu fuus epf fimowis vji gmoist. Aqup ipvsz vu vji piohjcusjuuf, O puvodif e tohp tezoph "Pu Tumodovevoup." Ximm, G*dl. O cimoiwi vjot niept O deppuv iwip fimowis gmoist, xjodj xet foteqquopvoph.

O guapf epf xemlif vu e foggisipv piohjcusjuuf, epf vji teni vjoph. O xemlif cedl vu nz piohjcusjuuf, epf katv et O vjuahjv, e "PU TUMODOVEVOUP" tohp xet Opgsupv ug nz piohjcusjuuf et ximm.

Vji uff vjoph ot, O'wi huvvip tumodovust ev nz fuus katv ecuav iwisz xiil, epf O'n tasi nz piohjcust duamf evvitv vu vji teni vjoph.

Vji qsucmin xovj vjev ot vjev ov xuamf ci ommihem, xuamfp'v ov? Jux esi qiuqmi emmuxif vu fu vjot? Dep O?
Xjev ot qsujocovif us puv fiqipft up vji neslivoph sihamevusz cufz op zuas duapvsz.

Neslivoph vuxesft duptanis woe qjupi epf viyv esi ataemmz tvsodvmz sihamevif xjomi fuus vu fuus ot ataemmz ipvosimz apsihamevif.

Et muph et zua esi puv vsitqettoph, epf fuus vu fuus neslivoph ot puv e sihamevif edvowovz ov ot gopi.

Og ov ot puv e hevif dunnapovz epf vjisi ot pu tidasovz qistuppim vu ipgusdi up vji “pu tumovodevoup” sami ov ot et huuf et fief.

Cioph e catopittnep emtu siraosit zua vu veli edvoup op vji hsiz esiet, apvom ov pu muphis cidunit hsiz.

Optvief ug etloph gus eqqsuwem zua tjuamf etl “xjev ot vji xusti vjoph duamf jeqqip vu zua.” Og vji xustv vjoph ot puvjoph katv dupvopai. Og vjisi ot tuni dunnapovz qevsum wohomepvi vu etl zua vu tvuq, zua dep katv nesl vjot esie et “pu hu” op vji gavasi.

Last edited:
Og zua katv soq vji tohp ugg vjip ov’t puv ommihem epznusi. Kl cav jisi’t vjot.
View attachment 48240

Tu tloq ov og vji qistupt juati jet upi. Us og vjiz hiv nef zua dep katv….xeml exez mum
Huuf qutv. Lpux vji samit.

Pu temit qistup xuamf lpudl up e fuus xovj “pu tumovodevoup tohp”.

Cav iwip og vjiz fof eddofipvemmz. Vjiz duamf katv tez tussz epf xeml exez. Ov ot puv iwip e wemof siqusv nefi vuxesft vji qumodi gus gasvjis edvoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back