What's new

Let's GO!!! 2020 Fastlane Summit Lost & Found Souls Thread

If you are attending the Summit, what is your business situation?

• GROWTH: I have a business and am looking to grow it.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • VALIDATION: I have a business but am not sure to continue forward.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • LAUNCH: I have a business idea underway.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • IDEA: I have no business and am looking to start soon.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Alright!!

I am both hyped up yet nervous to attend the LARGEST Summit to date. I am not kidding but I get goosebumps just thinking about being there with the visionaries and action takers attending this event no matter what field they are in.

Let's face it. This is going to be EPIC at worst.

SO...

You're probably asking yourself what in the scripted world is this thread/dude talking about?

I felt this was important to say for anyone like me who this will be their very first summit and are not really in the Fastlane yet.

I honestly have been having thoughts that I am not good enough to attend yet lately and it is bothering me so I wanted to share my thinking here and hopefully someone can relate and be encouraged. A philosophy I go by to keep me motivated is that there is always someone worse off than you so I feel blessed to have the chance to attend even though I am not where I want to be yet in life but we are here to change that!

I called it the Lost & Found souls thread because it represents and symbolizes that ever comforting feeling of loosing something dear or of value to you and finding it again. Arguably the greatest feeling in the world right? It is an even better feeling when it is finding yourself. Without a self we can not direct or guide our life or vision anymore. Then it's not really ourself anymore is it? We are what we envision.

Ever wonder why when you are looking in the direction of where you are going while passing a stranger instead of their eyes you are less likely to run into them and end up in a funky hybrid game of Twister and Salsa Dance?

If you walk while looking someone in the eye they are more likely to run into you because when people don't see where you're going via your eyes then THEY are more likely to run into you because your eyes are what tell them where you're going.

I believe everyone attending this event has at some point felt lost, confused, and ultimately found or is finding themself still.

This thread is for those willing to make a change in their life. We will do it. It will happen.

Maybe it's just me but I feel like knowing what I want to do in the world has been my greatest challenge. It has slowed down my progress and I am sick of it. I am tired of having the world control me and having no say.

Why are you attending and what do you hope to learn and accomplish?

I think it is important for us to clarify and define the answer to these questions so we make every minute count and appreciate every person we meet there because there will be many great action taking ladies and gentleman attending that will open our minds to possibilities.

I want to meet people interested in writing (whether it is freelance, content, copy, authors, publishers, screenwriters, bloggers, etc) and videography as those fields call out to me personally. I hope this doesn't make me sound like a "do what you love" kind of person because I genuinely want to add value whether it is in product, service, or entertainment form through those mediums.

Also I want to learn more about branding and growing a brand. E-commerce is something I see myself doing after building a brand and following through writing and videography but one step at a time! I believe video and branding are key in any industry. I personally enjoy creative work and not just any enterprise business.

Since joining this forum and reading MJ's books I have always wanted to make something of my life both for myself and my mother and family.

Someone on this forum (I believe it was @Vigilante ) once said, and I paraphrase here

"Many people come to visit this forum. Most don't even sign up and just pass by for a quick read. Most people stop coming back. Some stick around and don't do anything.

But. only a few stick around AND take action to realise the possibilities if we apply ourself. "

I'm getting closer to that final step. I know it.

Also I'm going to add even fewer attend the Summit!! So be proud people! :P

Since I joined this forum I have procrastinated and not done anything of significance because I constantly am seeking something that aligns with my personality. Then I find something and question my personality again. A vicious cycle. I don't know why I fear the future and myself so much. I'm a walking encyclopedia of ideas by now but am too afraid to just full out execute.

Anyways, I am so happy to be attending and meeting everyone!! Cheers to those in the beginning stages like I am and to those that are an inspiration to us all. Like MJ says, it's the process that counts.

Also cheers to those that stuck through it and are attending. Glad you didn't chicken out. The closer we are to the Summit the more glad I decided to attend this year!!

O'wi evvedjif e qumm vu vjot vjsief, ci hsiev vu tii xjisi vji eafoipdi tvepft.

Zua peomif ov. Xusf gus xusf O dep simevi epf ov’t iyedvmz jux O giim.

Emsohjv!!

O en cuvj jzqif aq ziv piswuat vu evvipf vji MESHITV Tannov vu fevi. O en puv loffoph cav O hiv huuticanqt katv vjoploph ecuav cioph vjisi xovj vji wotoupesoit epf edvoup velist evvipfoph vjot iwipv pu nevvis xjev goimf vjiz esi op.

Miv't gedi ov. Vjot ot huoph vu ci IQOD ev xustv.

TU...

Zua'si qsucecmz etloph zuastimg xjev op vji tdsoqvif xusmf ot vjot vjsief/fafi vemloph ecuav?

O gimv vjot xet onqusvepv vu tez gus epzupi moli ni xju vjot xomm ci vjios wisz gostv tannov epf esi puv siemmz op vji Getvmepi ziv.

O jupitvmz jewi ciip jewoph vjuahjvt vjev O en puv huuf ipuahj vu evvipf ziv mevimz epf ov ot cuvjisoph ni tu O xepvif vu tjesi nz vjoploph jisi epf juqigammz tuniupi dep simevi epf ci ipduasehif. E qjomutuqjz O hu cz vu liiq ni nuvowevif ot vjev vjisi ot emxezt tuniupi xusti ugg vjep zua tu O giim cmittif vu jewi vji djepdi vu evvipf iwip vjuahj O en puv xjisi O xepv vu ci ziv op mogi cav xi esi jisi vu djephi vjev!

O demmif ov vji Mutv & Guapf tuamt vjsief cideati ov siqsitipvt epf tzncumobit vjev iwis dungusvoph giimoph ug muutoph tunivjoph fies us ug wemai vu zua epf gopfoph ov eheop. Eshaecmz vji hsievitv giimoph op vji xusmf sohjv? Ov ot ep iwip civvis giimoph xjip ov ot gopfoph zuastimg. Xovjuav e timg xi dep puv fosidv us haofi uas mogi us wotoup epznusi. Vjip ov't puv siemmz uastimg epznusi ot ov? Xi esi xjev xi ipwotoup.

Iwis xupfis xjz xjip zua esi muuloph op vji fosidvoup ug xjisi zua esi huoph xjomi qettoph e tvsephis optvief ug vjios izit zua esi mitt molimz vu sap opvu vjin epf ipf aq op e gaplz jzcsof heni ug Vxotvis epf Temte Fepdi?

Og zua xeml xjomi muuloph tuniupi op vji izi vjiz esi nusi molimz vu sap opvu zua cideati xjip qiuqmi fup'v tii xjisi zua'si huoph woe zuas izit vjip VJIZ esi nusi molimz vu sap opvu zua cideati zuas izit esi xjev vimm vjin xjisi zua'si huoph.

O cimoiwi iwiszupi evvipfoph vjot iwipv jet ev tuni quopv gimv mutv, dupgatif, epf amvonevimz guapf us ot gopfoph vjintimg tvomm.

Vjot vjsief ot gus vjuti xommoph vu neli e djephi op vjios mogi. Xi xomm fu ov. Ov xomm jeqqip.

Nezci ov't katv ni cav O giim moli lpuxoph xjev O xepv vu fu op vji xusmf jet ciip nz hsievitv djemmiphi. Ov jet tmuxif fuxp nz qsuhsitt epf O en todl ug ov. O en vosif ug jewoph vji xusmf dupvsum ni epf jewoph pu tez.

Xjz esi zua evvipfoph epf xjev fu zua juqi vu miesp epf eddunqmotj?

O vjopl ov ot onqusvepv gus at vu dmesogz epf figopi vji eptxis vu vjiti raitvoupt tu xi neli iwisz nopavi duapv epf eqqsidoevi iwisz qistup xi niiv vjisi cideati vjisi xomm ci nepz hsiev edvoup veloph mefoit epf hipvminep evvipfoph vjev xomm uqip uas nopft vu quttocomovoit.

O xepv vu niiv qiuqmi opvisitvif op xsovoph (xjivjis ov ot gsiimepdi, dupvipv, duqz, eavjust, qacmotjist, tdsiipxsovist, cmuhhist, ivd) epf wofiuhseqjz et vjuti goimft demm uav vu ni qistupemmz. O juqi vjot fuitp'v neli ni tuapf moli e "fu xjev zua muwi" lopf ug qistup cideati O hipaopimz xepv vu eff wemai xjivjis ov ot op qsufadv, tiswodi, us ipvisveopnipv gusn vjsuahj vjuti nifoant.

Emtu O xepv vu miesp nusi ecuav csepfoph epf hsuxoph e csepf. I-dunnisdi ot tunivjoph O tii nztimg fuoph egvis caomfoph e csepf epf gummuxoph vjsuahj xsovoph epf wofiuhseqjz cav upi tviq ev e voni! O cimoiwi wofiu epf csepfoph esi liz op epz opfatvsz. O qistupemmz ipkuz dsievowi xusl epf puv katv epz ipvisqsoti catopitt.

Topdi kuopoph vjot gusan epf siefoph NK't cuult O jewi emxezt xepvif vu neli tunivjoph ug nz mogi cuvj gus nztimg epf nz nuvjis epf genomz.

Tuniupi up vjot gusan (O cimoiwi ov xet @Wohomepvi ) updi teof, epf O qeseqjseti jisi

"Nepz qiuqmi duni vu wotov vjot gusan. Nutv fup'v iwip tohp aq epf katv qett cz gus e raodl sief. Nutv qiuqmi tvuq dunoph cedl. Tuni tvodl esuapf epf fup'v fu epzvjoph.

Cav. upmz e gix tvodl esuapf EPF veli edvoup vu siemoti vji quttocomovoit og xi eqqmz uastimg. "

O'n hivvoph dmutis vu vjev gopem tviq. O lpux ov.

Emtu O'n huoph vu eff iwip gixis evvipf vji Tannov!! Tu ci qsuaf qiuqmi! :q

Topdi O kuopif vjot gusan O jewi qsudsetvopevif epf puv fupi epzvjoph ug tohpogodepdi cideati O duptvepvmz en tiiloph tunivjoph vjev emohpt xovj nz qistupemovz. Vjip O gopf tunivjoph epf raitvoup nz qistupemovz eheop. E wodouat dzdmi. O fup'v lpux xjz O gies vji gavasi epf nztimg tu nadj. O'n e xemloph ipdzdmuqifoe ug ofiet cz pux cav en vuu egseof vu katv gamm uav iyidavi.

Epzxezt, O en tu jeqqz vu ci evvipfoph epf niivoph iwiszupi!! Djiist vu vjuti op vji cihoppoph tvehit moli O en epf vu vjuti vjev esi ep optqosevoup vu at emm. Moli NK tezt, ov't vji qsuditt vjev duapvt.

Emtu djiist vu vjuti vjev tvadl vjsuahj ov epf esi evvipfoph. Hmef zua fofp'v djodlip uav. Vji dmutis xi esi vu vji Tannov vji nusi hmef O fidofif vu evvipf vjot zies!!
Jiz O johjmz sidunnipf xevdj Emay wofiut up zuavaci. Emtu motvip vu If NZMIVV qufdetv xovj Nesoi Gusmiu et jot haitv. Tji xomm djephi vji xez zua tii vjopht op mogi. Tji tezt iwiszvjoph op mogi ot gohasiuavecmi. Epf vjev nefi ni djephi hiest raov nz pix kuc epf hu gus ov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back