What's new

London baby!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bodie

New Contributor
Greetings from London, UK.

Just recently finished reading the TMF and totally loved it.

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of the book at first when I saw the title. Once I started reading it, I just couldn't put it down. I feel like its opened a whole new world and what I have been told/seen my whole life is wrong. MJ did a great job of getting across his ideas and I love the blunt in your face writing style :)

I'm really excited to join the forum after reading about it in the book.

I'm currently 34 and a Web Designer. I became disillusioned with the rat race a while ago. I just trapped and didn't know of any alternative. The thought of a business never entered my mind even though I knew other people were setting up businesses.

Then my brother recommended the 4 hour work week by Tim Ferris. This sowed the first first seeds of starting up my own business.

I was really slow to get going and failed at a few things. These included selling things on eBay, Affiliate marketing and touting concert tickets. I believe these were all the wrong businesses and I didn't really execute properly.

I came across TMF accidentally by someone mentioning it on Facebook. I just started reading it and not expecting much as I had read many entrepreneur/ business books. Boy was I wrong. The book has got me pumped. The biggest message I take away is that time is always ticking away and I need to stop watching so much TV!

I've got a young family and my father is quite ill. So I'm currently running around trying to see my father and spend time with the family. So my main reason for starting a business is so I can spend more time with them.

I can't believe that MJ actually spends a lot of time replying to messages on the forum!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni ......O xotj zua tadditt .......Iwiszvjoph zua piif vu lpux PUX....ot op NK't cuul..... Juxiwis..gus ni vjot gusan jet ciduni vji tomipv qesvpis op nz dunqepz vjev xomm eptxis epzvjoph vjev piift dmesogodevoup. Pucufz O lpux dassipvmz niivt vjot dsovisoe.......

Puv upmz fuit NK siqmz emuv, ji't si-fuoph vji ipvosi gusan mezuav vjot xiil. Xjev e muwimz Sitofipv Desivelis. Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Vjeplt hazt - O'n muuloph gusxesf vu djidloph uav vjot gusan!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom