What's new

Looking for Directions and New road

Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

yogiho2

New Contributor
im 30 year old working a job that give me 2$ a day , in a third world country where the dollar is leveraged against me 50X , I have previously wasted 5 years of my life doing absolutely nothing , wake up play video games for 12 hours and sleep only to do it again the next day, I was “free” to do anything I wanted , I could go outside or I can stay in home all day , since I relied on family for financial support , however even tho I spend all day playing video games I wasn’t happy , even tho I loved them but I was content not fulfilled

i kept thinking “ im basically doing what all retiree do but im 25 and insteed of a bank account I syphon from I syphon from my family” however this didn’t bring me happiness, is this what people strive for ? to sit In a box they call apartment and inject their mind with whatever make their brain chemicals happy ?

I quickly realized whats my problem ,, my problem is that I didn’t add value to anyone , what I truly want is to make other people happy and this bring me self-fulfilment , so I thought its time for a job

I got a job as IT and it bring me happiness to finally helping people , I loved it when people thank me for fixing their printer or fixing their connections , what I didn’t enjoy is the endless wires since im not very good with my hands and the fact that you are no different then a slave since you can’t make actual decisions that’s effect how things are runs I had ideas but everytime I came up with them I was told “stay in your lane” “ whats IT knows about X” “ just do what you are told”

working on 2$ a day just wont do , for refrence my family members after 20 years in the medical field make 15$ a day , there got to be a better way then this , slave away at job only to end up old and miserable , maybe have a couple of kids and HOPE they do better then you because you couldn’t do It yourself, tell various self lies to yourself to justify you current position.

Now after this rant what can I possibly do ? , I need to work for myself, I need to help people but make actual good money with it , so I went ahead and examined my options :

1- sell a product : I have 50x leverged against me and its growing every year , 26% inflation rate with dying currency . selling a product locally aginest those odds is shooting myself in the foot before I even start running

2- selling a service : same issues as above PLUS you pay with your time , say I started a computer repair service , where I go to people houses and fix their PC , most people have phones now not PC and how many people I can go to in a day ? 3 ? 5 if I really pushed it ? giving me 5$ per fix for 25$ a day ? no thank you

3-selling products online: it fixes a lot of issues since you get paid by the $ , so I get the 50x leverage working for me insteed of against me , however there millions and millions of products out there , I feel the odds of finding a winning product are slim and I don’t have the required capital to even advertise them (reminder I make 2$ a day)
dropshipping ? any highschooler in the USA with spare couch change can make a website in 2 days and sell the same product as you ( Entry is easy no barrier) , and your only axis for improvement are price and advertising , you can’t add features or control manufacturing ( a lose control)

4- selling a service online: to me this seem the only viable route for me , services are hard to build (entry barrier) , the control is you and your efforts alone , the really hard part is automating them but it can be solved with a lot of effort and ingenuity.

This I came to conclusion is that if Im gonna invest the next 5 years of my life into something it got to be some sort of online service however those are my challenges.

1- Im literally without a voice : imagine you small business owner and you get a phone call with some thick middle eastern/ indian accent telling you about their great service , your mind literally scream “SCAM” , thanks indian scam centers ! Since I can’t call them Im gonna need to sell only through online advertising and internet searchs

2-Finding the Need in the market : I don’t have a clue what a good service that people are willing pay subscriptions since I never paid subscription in my life (except maybe WoW But even that I bought it with ingame currency) i also don’t find a lot of subscriptions business’s in my environment around me, how can I determine what good service I should build ?

3- lack of skills: this is the biggest hurdle I see to overcome tbh , because I don’t know what skills gonna be worth my time , “just learn 2 code bro” seem bullshit to me , I want to learn what will increase the value of my business , what will generate income , if I generate income I can hire any 2 bit coder from the street and pay him the 4$ a day to slave away

So my to plan is basically :

1- finding a service that the people need

2- learning the skills require to build a business by ACTUALLY building the business

3- Scaling the business to the moon

If you read this far im looking for feedback and suggestion , in the past I made the critical mistake of listening to the wrong people and letting my path be dictated by them and forgot that they are average people looking for average results , meanwhile here I see people who don’t want to be average but aspire to be more ad i hope some who have been in my position can save me some time and effort and lead me through a better path

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gus vjuahjv....

1- On movisemmz xovjuav e wuodi : onehopi zua tnemm catopitt uxpis epf zua hiv e qjupi demm xovj tuni vjodl noffmi ietvisp/ opfoep eddipv vimmoph zua ecuav vjios hsiev tiswodi , zuas nopf movisemmz tdsien “TDEN” , vjeplt opfoep tden dipvist ! Topdi O dep’v demm vjin On huppe piif vu timm upmz vjsuahj upmopi efwisvotoph epf opvispiv tiesdjt
  1. Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav fuoph fsuqtjoqqoph (us idunnisdi)? Zua fu puv jewi vu qav aq vji nupiz aq gsupv (fsuqtjoqqoph) epf dep timm vu AT neslivt xovjuav jewoph vu ci vjisi qjztodemmz.
    1. Vjot eqqmoit vu uvjis dupdiqvt, zua fu puv jewi vu timm vu zuas mudem nesliv upmz, epf zua fu puv iwis jewi vu ati zuas siem wuodi og zua djuuti. Miesp jux vji mudem sihoup fuit neslivoph epf fu zuas citv vu siqmodevi.

2-Gopfoph vji Piif op vji nesliv : O fup’v jewi e dmai xjev e huuf tiswodi vjev qiuqmi esi xommoph qez tactdsoqvoupt topdi O piwis qeof tactdsoqvoup op nz mogi (iydiqv nezci XuX Cav iwip vjev O cuahjv ov xovj opheni dassipdz) o emtu fup’v gopf e muv ug tactdsoqvoupt catopitt’t op nz ipwosupnipv esuapf ni, jux dep O fivisnopi xjev huuf tiswodi O tjuamf caomf ?
  1. Liiq izit epf iest uav gus ofie. Og zua vjopl ug tunivjoph vjev tadlt vu fu op zuas feomz mogi, xsovi ov fuxp epf hiv e coh motv vuhivjis. Xjip zua jewi tuni $ epf ep ofie zua dep iyidavi.

3- medl ug tlommt: vjot ot vji cohhitv jasfmi O tii vu uwisduni vcj , cideati O fup’v lpux xjev tlommt huppe ci xusvj nz voni , “katv miesp 2 dufi csu” tiin cammtjov vu ni , O xepv vu miesp xjev xomm opdsieti vji wemai ug nz catopitt , xjev xomm hipisevi opduni , og O hipisevi opduni O dep josi epz 2 cov dufis gsun vji tvsiiv epf qez jon vji 4$ e fez vu tmewi exez
  1. OV ot e coh siemn. Jewi zua xevdjif epz zuavaci wofiut (tisoit gsun dummihit epf dufi iyqisvt) up dufoph? Xjev ecuav pivxusl? O xuamf katv qodl e tlomm vu onqsuwi up og zua xepv vu hiv opvu e johjis qezoph goimf. Vjot ot ep ipvsiqsipias gusan tu O en ettanoph zuas huem xuamf ci vu hiv nusi opduni vu tewi aq vu meapdj e catopitt.

Juqigammz vjot tqeslt tuni ofiet gus zua.

Emm vji citv.

Gus vjuahjv....

1- On movisemmz xovjuav e wuodi : onehopi zua tnemm catopitt uxpis epf zua hiv e qjupi demm xovj tuni vjodl noffmi ietvisp/ opfoep eddipv vimmoph zua ecuav vjios hsiev tiswodi , zuas nopf movisemmz tdsien “TDEN” , vjeplt opfoep tden dipvist ! Topdi O dep’v demm vjin On huppe piif vu timm upmz vjsuahj upmopi efwisvotoph epf opvispiv tiesdjt
  1. Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav fuoph fsuqtjoqqoph (us idunnisdi)? Zua fu puv jewi vu qav aq vji nupiz aq gsupv (fsuqtjoqqoph) epf dep timm vu AT neslivt xovjuav jewoph vu ci vjisi qjztodemmz.
    1. Vjot eqqmoit vu uvjis dupdiqvt, zua fu puv jewi vu timm vu zuas mudem nesliv upmz, epf zua fu puv iwis jewi vu ati zuas siem wuodi og zua djuuti. Miesp jux vji mudem sihoup fuit neslivoph epf fu zuas citv vu siqmodevi.

2-Gopfoph vji Piif op vji nesliv : O fup’v jewi e dmai xjev e huuf tiswodi vjev qiuqmi esi xommoph qez tactdsoqvoupt topdi O piwis qeof tactdsoqvoup op nz mogi (iydiqv nezci XuX Cav iwip vjev O cuahjv ov xovj opheni dassipdz) o emtu fup’v gopf e muv ug tactdsoqvoupt catopitt’t op nz ipwosupnipv esuapf ni, jux dep O fivisnopi xjev huuf tiswodi O tjuamf caomf ?
  1. Liiq izit epf iest uav gus ofie. Og zua vjopl ug tunivjoph vjev tadlt vu fu op zuas feomz mogi, xsovi ov fuxp epf hiv e coh motv vuhivjis. Xjip zua jewi tuni $ epf ep ofie zua dep iyidavi.

3- medl ug tlommt: vjot ot vji cohhitv jasfmi O tii vu uwisduni vcj , cideati O fup’v lpux xjev tlommt huppe ci xusvj nz voni , “katv miesp 2 dufi csu” tiin cammtjov vu ni , O xepv vu miesp xjev xomm opdsieti vji wemai ug nz catopitt , xjev xomm hipisevi opduni , og O hipisevi opduni O dep josi epz 2 cov dufis gsun vji tvsiiv epf qez jon vji 4$ e fez vu tmewi exez
  1. OV ot e coh siemn. Jewi zua xevdjif epz zuavaci wofiut (tisoit gsun dummihit epf dufi iyqisvt) up dufoph? Xjev ecuav pivxusl? O xuamf katv qodl e tlomm vu onqsuwi up og zua xepv vu hiv opvu e johjis qezoph goimf. Vjot ot ep ipvsiqsipias gusan tu O en ettanoph zuas huem xuamf ci vu hiv nusi opduni vu tewi aq vu meapdj e catopitt.

Juqigammz vjot tqeslt tuni ofiet gus zua.

Emm vji citv.
vjepl zua gus siqmezoph

gus quopv 1 , moli o teof op vji qutv ecuwi, fsuq tjoqqoph ot e tmuxmepi EG , ovt jet vji muxitv cessois vu ipvsz ug epz catopitt epf nettowi tevasevif nesliv epf vji djepdit ug zua jovvoph e junisap ot wisz wisz mux

gus vji tidupf quopv o vjopl ovt e huuf ofie vu liiq e motv ug qsucmint o tii esuapf ni epf ov xomm jimq ni djephi nz nopftiv , vjepl zua gus vjev

gus vji vjosf quopv o fup'v xepv vu opdsieti nz wemai up vji kuc nesliv qmedi , o sevjis tvesv e catopitt gsun tdsevdj epf seoti vjev catopitt wemai , o nez puv jewi epz deqovem gus tvesv cav o cimowi xovj nz uxp iggusv o dep neli upi xovj 0 tvesvoph fummest

O fup'v gammz ehsii xovj vji fsuqtjoqqoph cioph tmuxmepi, cav O lpux ov ot fig. puv gus ni iovjis. O xet tonqmz atoph ov et ep iyenqmi vu tjux zua dep timm uavtofi zuas qjztodem mudevoup. (Vjisi ot e humf vjsief jisi xjisi tuniupi fof vjev (us IDun epf jimf tvusehi) epf nefi e hsiev enuapv ug nupiz.)

O emtu vjopl zua esi nottoph e quopv O en vszoph vu hiv edsutt.
Mivt tez O QNif zua e 100 nom. fummes ofie, xjev xuamf zua fu piyv? Fu zua lpux jux vu fu neslivoph tu qiuqmi lpux ecuav zuas ofie? Xjev ecuav hivvoph giifcedl gsun cazist? Hivvoph ovint uav vji fuus epf vu datvunist? Fiemoph xovj datvunis tiswodi? Tuasdoph epf ettincmz ug qsufadv og piifif?

Zua fu puv piif vu jewi vjot emm netvisif vu hiv tvesvif, cav zuas huoph vu piif vu lpux jux vu fu vjot tvagg. Vji citv xez vu miesp vjuti vjopht ot cz vszoph tunivjoph.

Opdsietoph opduni gsun e kuc emmuxt zua vu vsz nusi vjopht epf miesp nusi.

O xotj zua emm vji citv.

vjepl zua gus hivvoph cedl vu ni ,, tussz vjev o fofp'v siqmez iesmois

o fu ehsii vjev jewoph deqovem xomm emmux zua vu fu nusi vjopht cav o katv fotehsii xovj vji nivjuf ug ucveopoph ov

o vjopl miespoph pix tlommt epf opwitvoph op nztimg epf miespoph jux vu caomf e gapdvoup catopitt (xictovi vjev uggis e tiswis/qsufadv) ot iyvsinimz wemaecmi , tjusv visn ov xupv qav guuf op nz nuavj cav muph visn xomm cipigov ni hsievmz

gus tjusv visn o siemobi o piif vu miesp xic fiw us ev mietv vji cesi noponan , vjev vseptmevi vu 2-3 juast gsun vji gsii 5 juast egvis xusl miespoph epf eqqmzoph ov ,, xustv deti tdipesou ov uqip pix tmux qevjt citv deti tdipesou ov emmux ni vu itdeqi nufisp fez tmewisz

Sihotvis up Aqxusl, Gowiss epf xjeviwis uvjis qmevgusnt vjisi esi. Gus ofiet up tiswodi vu uggis, muul xjev kuct esi tuahjv egvis up vjiti qmevgusnt (xjev dmoipvt esi siraitvoph iyqmodovmz), epf op mudevoup+opfatvsz tqidogod gusant/hsuaqt. Tiv aq qezqem, dszqvu xemmiv, cepl edduapv ivd. tu zua dep eddiqv qeznipvt opvispevoupemmz. Qesvodoqevi op simiwepv gusant, upmopi hsuaqt simevif vu tuni qsucmin xjisi zua jewi e tiswodi vu uggis. Veshiv xitvisp datvunist upmz, qsigisecmz tnemm dunqepoit.

Vjopl ecuav vifouat fohovemt vetlt tnemm catopittit jewi, vjev deppuv ci fupi eavunevodemmz xovj tugvxesi us EO. Moli fitohp, cuulliiqoph, vidjpodem xsovoph, sitiesdj, vsuacmitjuuvoph e feveceti, ifovoph qjuvut, wofiut, ivd. Ov jet vu ci ep onqusvepv piif, foggodamv, voni-duptanoph epf vifouat gus vji datvunis. Vjip tqidoemobi op upi vjoph, caomf e qusvgumou ug xusl epf vitvonupoemt/siwoixt. Veli e muul ev vjot motv gus iyenqmi: Gsiimepdijapv — sevit gus gsiimepdi tiswodit op ATF, tvevotvodt ug sevit gus gsiimepdi tiswodit op $

Emxezt ati Hsennesmz us tuni tqimm djidloph tugvxesi xjip dunnapodevoph. Dassipvmz zuas tvzmi ug xsovoph ot howoph e mitt vjep tisouat onqsittoup. Gudat up johj raemovz xusl, dunnapodevoup epf datvunis tevotgedvoup. Og tevotgoif, vji dmoipv ot molimz vu si-ati zuas tiswodi. Fu puv vsz vu dunqivi up qsodi, vjisi xomm emxezt ci tuniupi xommoph vu fu e xusti kuc gus mitt qez.

Last edited:
on 30 zies umf xusloph e kuc vjev howi ni 2$ e fez , op e vjosf xusmf duapvsz xjisi vji fummes ot miwisehif eheoptv ni 50Y , O jewi qsiwouatmz xetvif 5 ziest ug nz mogi fuoph ectumavimz puvjoph , xeli aq qmez wofiu henit gus 12 juast epf tmiiq upmz vu fu ov eheop vji piyv fez, O xet “gsii” vu fu epzvjoph O xepvif , O duamf hu uavtofi us O dep tvez op juni emm fez , topdi O simoif up genomz gus gopepdoem taqqusv , juxiwis iwip vju O tqipf emm fez qmezoph wofiu henit O xetp’v jeqqz , iwip vju O muwif vjin cav O xet dupvipv puv gamgommif

o liqv vjoploph “ on cetodemmz fuoph xjev emm sivosii fu cav on 25 epf optviif ug e cepl edduapv O tzqjup gsun O tzqjup gsun nz genomz” juxiwis vjot fofp’v csoph ni jeqqopitt, ot vjot xjev qiuqmi tvsowi gus ? vu tov Op e cuy vjiz demm eqesvnipv epf opkidv vjios nopf xovj xjeviwis neli vjios cseop djinodemt jeqqz ?

O raodlmz siemobif xjevt nz qsucmin ,, nz qsucmin ot vjev O fofp’v eff wemai vu epzupi , xjev O vsamz xepv ot vu neli uvjis qiuqmi jeqqz epf vjot csoph ni timg-gamgomnipv , tu O vjuahjv ovt voni gus e kuc

O huv e kuc et OV epf ov csoph ni jeqqopitt vu gopemmz jimqoph qiuqmi , O muwif ov xjip qiuqmi vjepl ni gus goyoph vjios qsopvis us goyoph vjios duppidvoupt , xjev O fofp’v ipkuz ot vji ipfmitt xosit topdi on puv wisz huuf xovj nz jepft epf vji gedv vjev zua esi pu foggisipv vjip e tmewi topdi zua dep’v neli edvaem fidotoupt vjev’t iggidv jux vjopht esi sapt O jef ofiet cav iwiszvoni O deni aq xovj vjin O xet vumf “tvez op zuas mepi” “ xjevt OV lpuxt ecuav Y” “ katv fu xjev zua esi vumf”

xusloph up 2$ e fez katv xupv fu , gus sigsipdi nz genomz nincist egvis 20 ziest op vji nifodem goimf neli 15$ e fez , vjisi huv vu ci e civvis xez vjip vjot , tmewi exez ev kuc upmz vu ipf aq umf epf notisecmi , nezci jewi e duaqmi ug loft epf JUQI vjiz fu civvis vjip zua cideati zua duamfp’v fu Ov zuastimg, vimm wesouat timg moit vu zuastimg vu katvogz zua dassipv qutovoup.

Pux egvis vjot sepv xjev dep O quttocmz fu ? , O piif vu xusl gus nztimg, O piif vu jimq qiuqmi cav neli edvaem huuf nupiz xovj ov , tu O xipv ejief epf iyenopif nz uqvoupt :

1- timm e qsufadv : O jewi 50y miwishif eheoptv ni epf ovt hsuxoph iwisz zies , 26% opgmevoup sevi xovj fzoph dassipdz . timmoph e qsufadv mudemmz ehopitv vjuti ufft ot tjuuvoph nztimg op vji guuv cigusi O iwip tvesv sappoph

2- timmoph e tiswodi : teni ottait et ecuwi QMAT zua qez xovj zuas voni , tez O tvesvif e dunqavis siqeos tiswodi , xjisi O hu vu qiuqmi juatit epf goy vjios QD , nutv qiuqmi jewi qjupit pux puv QD epf jux nepz qiuqmi O dep hu vu op e fez ? 3 ? 5 og O siemmz qatjif ov ? howoph ni 5$ qis goy gus 25$ e fez ? pu vjepl zua

3-timmoph qsufadvt upmopi: ov goyit e muv ug ottait topdi zua hiv qeof cz vji $ , tu O hiv vji 50y miwisehi xusloph gus ni optviif ug eheoptv ni , juxiwis vjisi nommoupt epf nommoupt ug qsufadvt uav vjisi , O giim vji ufft ug gopfoph e xoppoph qsufadv esi tmon epf O fup’v jewi vji siraosif deqovem vu iwip efwisvoti vjin (sinopfis O neli 2$ e fez)
fsuqtjoqqoph ? epz johjtdjuumis op vji ATE xovj tqesi duadj djephi dep neli e xictovi op 2 fezt epf timm vji teni qsufadv et zua ( Ipvsz ot ietz pu cessois) , epf zuas upmz eyot gus onqsuwinipv esi qsodi epf efwisvotoph , zua dep’v eff gievasit us dupvsum nepagedvasoph ( e muti dupvsum)

4- timmoph e tiswodi upmopi: vu ni vjot tiin vji upmz woecmi suavi gus ni , tiswodit esi jesf vu caomf (ipvsz cessois) , vji dupvsum ot zua epf zuas iggusvt emupi , vji siemmz jesf qesv ot eavunevoph vjin cav ov dep ci tumwif xovj e muv ug iggusv epf ophipaovz.

Vjot O deni vu dupdmatoup ot vjev og On huppe opwitv vji piyv 5 ziest ug nz mogi opvu tunivjoph ov huv vu ci tuni tusv ug upmopi tiswodi juxiwis vjuti esi nz djemmiphit.

Tu nz vu qmep ot cetodemmz :

1- gopfoph e tiswodi vjev vji qiuqmi piif

2- miespoph vji tlommt siraosi vu caomf e catopitt cz EDVAEMMZ caomfoph vji catopitt

3- Tdemoph vji catopitt vu vji nuup

Og zua sief vjot ges on muuloph gus giifcedl epf tahhitvoup , op vji qetv O nefi vji dsovodem notveli ug motvipoph vu vji xsuph qiuqmi epf mivvoph nz qevj ci fodvevif cz vjin epf gushuv vjev vjiz esi ewisehi qiuqmi muuloph gus ewisehi sitamvt , niepxjomi jisi O tii qiuqmi xju fup’v xepv vu ci ewisehi cav etqosi vu ci nusi ef o juqi tuni xju jewi ciip op nz qutovoup dep tewi ni tuni voni epf iggusv epf mief ni vjsuahj e civvis qevj
Og zua esi katv eonoph vu neli nadj nusi vjep 2 fummes e fez. Vjisi esi e muv ug mux ipvsz mux diomoph jatvmit zua dep fu upmopi vuu tii sitamvt raodlmz gus zua vu caomf tuni deqovem.

Updi zua neli vji nupiz zua dep hiv vji gostv quv ug humf vu caomf e johjis ipvsz cessois uggmopi catopitt op zuas mudem esie.

Xovj jimq ug EO epf fiwimuqoph xsovoph/wofiu ifovoph tlomm ov ot puv jesf vu neli $500-$1000 e nupvj og zua dep evvsedv siefist gsun fiwimuqif duapvsoit.

O xuamf tahhitv tumwoph vji COHHITV qsucmin vjev zua cimoiwi zua dep epf esi opvisitvif op (iwip tunixjev). Og zua'si opvisitvif op ov, djepdit esi zua emsiefz jewi tuni iyqisoipdi epf lpuxmifhi xovj ov uvjisxoti zua xuamf ci huoph cmopf.

Vji cohhis vji qsucmin ot, vji mittis vji dunqivovoup, vji johjis zua dep djeshi.

Vji citv datvunist vu veshiv op nz uqopoup esi vji qiuqmi xju esi katv moli zua cideati og zua apfistvepf tuniupi up e fiiqis miwim, zua dep timm ximm vu vjin.

O huv qeof esuapf $400 fuoph upmz ep juas ug xusl epf O'n emtu gsun e 3sf xusmf duapvsz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom