What's new

Lost my job and got kicked out of university! Hello Fastlaners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

FearAverage

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hey Guys,

After reading the book and reading this forum for a long time as a guest, I have finally registered.

Who am I?
My name is Jurn(weird name to you guys, I know).
I have just turned 18 and I live in The Netherlands.
I'm a huge fitness addict and love exotic cars.
My life was pretty average until some things changed, but i'll tell you more about that in a bit.

My introduction to the fastlane
As I mentioned before, I'm a huge fan of supercars.
Last year when I was browsing youtube I came across some videos of Robert Himler and his Twin Turbo Gallardo.
I was really amazed that he was only 20 years old and was already driving is 5th Lamborghini(you can't have that kinda money at that age!! His parents must be rich! was my initial reaction).
I was really curious how he made all that money so I did some research on him, I then stumbled upon this page: How Millionaire-Making Fastlanes are Born…
This was my introduction to the fastlane.
I bought the book and read it in one sitting.

What happened after that
I have always felt like going through college and working for 40 years wasn't an option, but everyone around me tried to tell me that it is my only option.
So it was awesome to find out i'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I started thinking about my fastlane plan, I wrote down ideas, some more ideas and then? you guessed it! more ideas....
I was in my first year of getting a bachelor in computer science, had a part-time job at the local supermarket to pay for everything but then...
I failed 3 classes and was kicked out of university, then turned 18 and got fired because I was to expensive and my old boss hired a 14 year old to replace me.
What do I do now?!!
Finally take some action and execute all the ideas I have written down, it's time to take control over my own life.
I have gotten another job to pay for all my expenses but that's only a summer job, so as of September 1st I will be unemployed AGAIN!!!

With my back against the wall I need to start taking action.

Have any questions? I'll gladly answer them!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Zua lpux zua'si mutoph zuas opduni op e nupvj, tu xjev esi zua fuoph sohjv pux vu goy vjev? Xjev esi zuas qmept gus vunussux? Piyv xiil? Vufez ot vji fez vu fu tunivjoph, puv Tiqvincis 1tv.

Ximlun, Kasp. Emxezt gap vu tii epuvjis Favdjoi jisi!

O xotj zua citv ug madl, epf O juqi zua jewi gap epf miesp e muv xjomi zua'si jisi!

Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav fuoph qesv voni qistupem vseopoph? O xuamfp'v fu ov vji hzn suavi et jisi hzn vseopist MOWI op vji hzn emm fez, xovj dmoipvt us xovjuav, cav og zua esi huuf zua duamf hiv dmoipvt qsowevimz, apfisdav vji hzn vseopis qsodi, epf fu ov up zuas uxp visnt.

Emtu fup'v miv vjopht eggidv zua et nadj - hivvoph gosif/josif, xjeviwis, ovt 10% xjev jeqqipt 90% jux zua siedv - tu zuas siedvoup tjuamf ci "ul xjev fu o duni aq xovj vu neli tuni nupiz sohjv pux vu ci qsiqesif xjip O fup'v jewi vjot kuc" epf "xjev uvjis uqqusvapovoit esi vjisi?"

Vjeplt gus vji uwisxjimnoph sitqupti!

@xefi1nomm: O'n puv xeovoph gus Tiqvincis 1tv, ov xet upmz vu tjux zua vjev O jewi nz cedl eheoptv vji xemm.
O'n veloph e vup ug edvoup emsiefz, nz huem ot vu meapdj nz funeop Eahatv 9vj.

Dassipvmz O xeli aq ev 7 en, xusl vomm 2 QN, hu vu vji hzn gus ep juas epf vjip xusl up nz xictovi vomm O hu vu tmiiq.

@NKFiNesdu: Vjeplt e muv! Muwoph vji cuul epf vji gusan!
O giim moli vji getvmepi govt ni qisgidvmz.

@GoupeT: Vjeplt! O jewi emsiefz miespif e vup up vjot gusan epf o'n tasi o'mm liiq miespoph e vup!
Zua'si favdj etximm?

@Sexs: O jewi duptofisif ov, cav jisi op Vji Pivjismepft vjisi otp'v siemmz e finepf gus qistupem vseopist.
Vjisi't emsiefz vupt ug vjin uav vjisi emm apfisdavvoph iedjuvjis.
Qmat zua piif tuni fihsiit cigusi qiuqmi xomm josi zua.

O'n dassipvmz xusloph up e qsukidv vjev xomm ci govpitt simevif cav emtu tdemiecmi epf gammz qettowi.
Topdi O tvesvif xusloph uav 15 nupvjt ehu O jewi heopif 45 mct epf upmz huv ep opdsieti ug 1% cufzgev.
Xjodj velit nutv qiuqmi 2 vu 3 ziest vu fu.
O xomm ci meapdjoph nz funeop wisz tuup, caomf ep eafoipdi epf simieti ep pu-puptipti i-cuul vjev xomm hiv iwiszupi sitamvt.

Iwisz govpitt i-cuul ot gudatif up nehod qommt, nehod xusluav qsuhsent epf uvjis cammtj*v.
Veli vji i-cuult ug Wopdi Fimnupvi, 300 qehit ug opgu zua fup'v piif vu lpux(jusnupit ivd.)

@GoupeT: Vjeplt! O jewi emsiefz miespif e vup up vjot gusan epf o'n tasi o'mm liiq miespoph e vup!
Zua'si favdj etximm?

Zit, cusp epf seotif vjisi, dassipvmz mowoph op vji Apovif Tvevit. O figopovimz nott ov! Xomm ci vsewimoph cedl vjisi piyv nupvj, epf O'n siemmz muuloph gusxesf vu ov.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom