G
Gray0920
Guest
Not to be a value leech or anything... but i need guidance
To start in the 1% of the population of business and learning how to bring value to the market without ANY guidance from real people would be quite foolish I think. So I'm here.
I've been studying success and money for a while, been here a week or so, reading non stop, iv read the gold threads, the book ( which was by far the best book iv read in my life out of the hundreds ) and so on.
Broke, no connections, I work a 9-5 mon thru friday. Leaves me a good 5+ hours every day and weekends to take action. I've been reading about SaaS companies and the process really resonated with me. I like the entire idea of it and the process, I believe I would be good at that specific kind. However, I simply just dont understand how to start. I could probably start, but then I would just stop because I wouldnt know what to do next.
Should I teach myself how to code so I can make a prototype first, and then hire software developers to finish it? I pre sell in order to pay for the developer? How would I not get the idea stolen, makes no sense to me.
It doesnt have to be a SaaS business, I would enjoy any type of business. The point is to hire people to do specific jobs right, how do you hire without any cash. Lets say you find a pain in a niche, how would you develop the product.
It's the specifics that I dont understand. Like I said I've been studying success for a while, years. I think if I met a millionaire ( ive never met one ) and asked him directly what to do, he would respond with "figure it out" am i right? Because theres not a specific way to do anything...success isnt something you can just tell someone to do and they do it. Which is why 99% of people never do it.
So much info out there, I've read so much, just lost, don't understand how to start. Thanks.
To start in the 1% of the population of business and learning how to bring value to the market without ANY guidance from real people would be quite foolish I think. So I'm here.
I've been studying success and money for a while, been here a week or so, reading non stop, iv read the gold threads, the book ( which was by far the best book iv read in my life out of the hundreds ) and so on.
Broke, no connections, I work a 9-5 mon thru friday. Leaves me a good 5+ hours every day and weekends to take action. I've been reading about SaaS companies and the process really resonated with me. I like the entire idea of it and the process, I believe I would be good at that specific kind. However, I simply just dont understand how to start. I could probably start, but then I would just stop because I wouldnt know what to do next.
Should I teach myself how to code so I can make a prototype first, and then hire software developers to finish it? I pre sell in order to pay for the developer? How would I not get the idea stolen, makes no sense to me.
It doesnt have to be a SaaS business, I would enjoy any type of business. The point is to hire people to do specific jobs right, how do you hire without any cash. Lets say you find a pain in a niche, how would you develop the product.
It's the specifics that I dont understand. Like I said I've been studying success for a while, years. I think if I met a millionaire ( ive never met one ) and asked him directly what to do, he would respond with "figure it out" am i right? Because theres not a specific way to do anything...success isnt something you can just tell someone to do and they do it. Which is why 99% of people never do it.
So much info out there, I've read so much, just lost, don't understand how to start. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
