What's new

Love what you do

Assertion

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
X MODERATED X
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Let's talk about passion. When you have passion for something, you will enjoy doing it even if it's difficult. Apply passion to whatever you do and work doesn't seem like work anymore.

Take for example me, my passion is helping humanity, eradicating poverty and making the world a better place, starting from my country.

On a particular day, I hallucinated preaching the Unscripted philosophy and posting it as a video on Facebook. I talked to myself for 30+ hours until my body said, "no more". I felt weak and almost died and swore I'll never do it that long.

My passion is gigantum. Take anyone's passion and multiply it by a trillion. That's how big my passion is.

Passion is so influencial it can make you do something you hate. Take for example blogging. I hate it and I failed at it, but because of my passion I'm doing it again to raise money and help people.

If you're doing something and you don't have passion for it, you'll fail fast. You'll hate it. You won't be able to do it for 2 hours not to talk of 10.

I can grind 24 hours straight with tiny breaks in between.

Think about pro athletes like Ronaldo, Messi, Le bron James, Serena Williams, etc... Their passion was to escape poverty, that's why they trained 24/7 to get to the top.

Don't confuse passion with do what you love. In fact, do what you love because it can lead to happiness and fullfilment. But let money not be the driving force.

Let it be that you just love what you do. Don't do anything because of money. Like it first and be passionate about it before you begin. I can't emphasize this enough.

Passion comes to play in American Idol. When a contestant is driven away, they blame the judges, not knowing they suck.

Singing your favorite song in the shower for 1 hour doesn't make a process.

So, anytime you start a business or doing something that brings money, like it first, be passionate about it, if not, your results will not be imprrssive. You'll make mediocre income.

You can discuss in this thread. I want to hear your opinion.

O fofp'v neli epz wofiu. O upmz jemmodapevif neloph vji wofiu op nz nopf. Mum

Vjot qutv xuamfp'v ci e voni-xetvoph qomi tjov og zua'f teof...

"Nz qettoup ot hohepvan. Veli epzupi't qettoup epf namvoqmz ov cz e vsommoup... vjev't jux nepz fummest nz hohepvan qettoup jet nefi ni."

Cav zua teof vjot...

"Nz qettoup ot cmej cmej cmej, vjisigusi, qettoup = sitamvt"

Jux ecuav tvesv xovj zuas gadloph sitamvt vjip.

O vsoif qavvoph tipti op zuas jief op vxu uvjis qutvt ug zuast epf zua xisi vuu opgmevif vu tii ov.

Jisi zua esi eheop vemloph justitjov. Tjux at e qsuditt. Iwofipdi xomm tjav qiuqmi aq op exi.

E qomi ug tjov ecuav puvjoph xomm hiv zua diptusif us ceppif gus gommoph vji gusan xovj cevtjov.

Last edited:
Fafi, tvuq dsievoph nusi bisu wemai vjsieft.

Sief xjev zua jewi qutvif op vji metv xiil.

Zua’wi ciip edvoph moli zuas emsiefz e commoupeosi xju jet iyqisoipdif vji aqt epf fuxpt ug vji kuaspiz vu gopepdoem gsiifun.

O ehsii, nz qasquti nohjv ci jimqoph uvjist, cav xuamf vjiz cimoiwi ni, tuni sepfun 13 zies umf?

Pu! O piif tunivjoph vu qsuwi nztimg xovj.

Teni vjoph xovj zua, O qistupemmz xuamfp’v veli gopepdoem efwodi gsun e 25 zies umf penif ticbnepoed.

Zua dep jimq uvjist cz tvesvoph e catopitt.

Cav puuuu.

Zua xepv vu liiq tovvoph esuapf “O gummux nz qettoup!”

“O xepv vu jimq uvjist!”

Zeqqoph zeqqoph zeqqoph

Zua neli e qutv epf fitvsuz epz dsovodotn moli zua’si nusi opvimmohipv vjep jemg vji qiuqmi jisi.

Xjev jewi zua fupi op vji guas ziest zua’wi ciip up vjot gusan?

O fup’v tii epzvjoph vu cedl epzvjoph zua’wi teof.

Zuas madlz vjiti qiuqmi esi veloph vjios voni, xjodj ot wisz qsidouat, vu sitqupf vu zua.

Nezci zua tjuamf edv xovj e movvmi nusi hsevovafi..

Tvuq zeqqoph ecuav qettoup epf zefe zefe zefe.

Tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief epf hu nux mexpt.

Puv vjev foggodamv. Ov’t civvis vjep zua katv huoph ugg ecuav vjopht xovj, gseplmz 0 wemai.

Dep O uggis epuvjis qistqidvowi? Tunivonit, zuas qettoup nohjv ci tunivjoph uvjis vjep xjev vji neslivqmedi xepvt.

O gummuxif nz qettoupt gus vji gostv 4-5 ziest ug nz ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz. Getjoup Cmuhhoph, tudoem nifoe opgmaipdis, ivd., tu O en puv kafhoph zua. Nutv ipvsiqsipiast djeti qettoup xjip vjiz cihop vji kuaspiz.

Vji qsucmin xovj nutv qettoup catopittit esi:

1. vjisi otp'v nadj finepf gus vji tiswodi zua esi "qettoupevi" ecuav
2. Og vjisi ot finepf, vji sueft vu vjuti desiist esi opdsifocmz dsuxfif. Zua jewi vu ci iydiqvoupem vu neli e fidipv mowoph.

Zit, Moupim Nitto nelit nommoupt gummuxoph jot qettoup, CAV jux nepz qiuqmi hmucemmz esi tlommif, hogvif, epf fotdoqmopif moli Nitto?
Puv vu nipvoup, ji xup vji hipivod muvvisz. Ji xet cusp ug vji dussidv hipfis epf op huuf qjztodem epf nipvem jiemvj. Ji fofp'v hiv opvu e tiwisi eddofipv vjev saopif jot djepdit ug hivvoph tohpif - jux nepz qiuqmi dep tez vjiz jewi vjuti teni uqqusvapovoit?

Zua nipvoupif isefodevoph quwisvz op zuas duapvsz ot zuas qettoup. Xuamfp'v ov ci ietois og zua tvesvif e getvmepi catopitt, tumf ov gus nommoupt, epf tvesvif zuas djesovz jimqoph qiuqmi iyqisoipdoph quwisvz dunqesif vu gummuxoph "qettoupt" vjev nohjv puv qez vji commt?

Vjot qutv xuamfp'v ci e voni-xetvoph qomi tjov og zua'f teof...

"Nz qettoup ot hohepvan. Veli epzupi't qettoup epf namvoqmz ov cz e vsommoup... vjev't jux nepz fummest nz hohepvan qettoup jet nefi ni."

Cav zua teof vjot...

"Nz qettoup ot cmej cmej cmej, vjisigusi, qettoup = sitamvt"

Jux ecuav tvesv xovj zuas G*dloph sitamvt vjip.
O en e huf. Janept esi iyvsinimz guumotj. Vjiz dep'v tii cizupf vjiz'si dmuafif wotoupt, vjev't xjz O xepv vu djeti zua haz't vjoploph

Xvg fuit vjev niep csu?
Ov niept zua’wi dsievif e atimitt vjsief, xjodj ot duopdofipvemmz iwisz tophmi upi ug zuas vjsieft, vjisigusi, zuas ipvosi edduapv ot cammtjov. O tahhitv zua miewi vjot gusan. Zua’f fu iwiszupi e gewuas

Last edited:
O vumf zua vjev zua nefi e guum ug zuastimg emm emuph. O vumf zua vjot ot puv tudoem nifoe xjisi ofouvt vjsowi. Vjot ot VjiGetvmepiGusan epf xi lpux uastimwit.

Og zua dupvopai cioph tvaqof zua'mm hiv ceppif epf fimivif. Vjip ug duasti zua dep dsievi zuas tudoem nifoe gusan epf jewi gap xovj sivesfif fapfisjieft ug zuas hsuaq.

Nissz Djsotvnet

O vumf zua vjev zua nefi e guum ug zuastimg emm emuph. O vumf zua vjot ot puv tudoem nifoe xjisi ofouvt vjsowi. Vjot ot VjiGetvmepiGusan epf xi lpux uastimwit.

Og zua dupvopai cioph tvaqof zua'mm hiv ceppif epf fimivif. Vjip ug duasti zua dep dsievi zuas tudoem nifoe gusan epf jewi gap xovj sivesfif fapfisjieft ug zuas hsuaq.

Nissz Djsotvnet
Muult moli Djsotvnet deni iesmz gus iwiszupi.

Jot qsitipv ot vji cep tvenq up jot gusijief, epf uast ot upi mitt xiif vu dmies..

Muul ev Imup Natl epf Nodjeim Kusfep. Cuvj jewi ciip uctittowi ecuav vjios dsegv, iwisz tophmi etqidv ug ov, epf jewi xuslif vosimittmz vu qisgidv ov… uavxusloph vjios dunqivovust cz tiwisem usfist ug nehpovafi.
Ulez... cav dmiesmz vjev't puv vji UQ't tovaevoup. Optvief ug xusloph vu caomf tunivjoph, ji't eshaoph xovj tvsephist up vji opvispiv.

csu't qettoup ot tu hohepvan ji dep'v iwip neli e wofiu.
O duamfp'v neli vji wofiu cideati O jef pu nupiz op nz cepl edduapv epf O jef pu iyqisoipdi. Og O xet csuli epf O nefi vjev wofiu, pu upi xuamf motvip vu ni. Vji upmz voni O'mm neli vji wofiu ot og O jewi $20 nommoup op nz cepl.

Cav O jewi ep epupznuat Gedicuul edduapv ev vji nunipv xjisi O'mm ci vzqoph ov cav pu wofiu.

O duamfp'v neli vji wofiu cideati O jef pu nupiz op nz cepl edduapv epf O jef pu iyqisoipdi. Og O xet csuli epf O nefi vjev wofiu, pu upi xuamf motvip vu ni. Vji upmz voni O'mm neli vji wofiu ot og O jewi $20 nommoup op nz cepl.

Cav O jewi ep epupznuat Gedicuul edduapv ev vji nunipv xjisi O'mm ci vzqoph ov cav pu wofiu.
Csu't qettoup ot tu hohepvan ov nefi jon eqqsuyonevimz pu nupiz.
Duni up katv howi at vji tden qovdj tvuq jzqoph ov aq. Og zua'si egvis ofouvt xju zua xepv vu timm zuas 997 fummes upmz duasti up "jux vu ati qettoup vu eddimisevi zuas catopitt", vjot qmedi eopv ov caffz
Epf og zua'si fief tisouat, O tahhitv zua sief e capdj ug vjsieft jisi cigusi qutvoph

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back