Most people think entrepreneurship is this upward progression
But it's not is it? If you don't know. It does take alot of hard work. It does take failure, but it's alot like throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.
It's like if you had a fly wheel and you spin it and on the other side there are tickers. You hit the fly wheel, it spins, and it hits the tickers. You get something out of it. Because of the kinetic motion.
This lifestyle is alot like that. You dive deep into the chaos. Just doing all these blimey thing's reading, meditation, and all these other out of the ordinary things.
That's alot how it worked out for me:
I had learned about this different way going about things. To better myself. What! And I did it. I kind of realized this fly wheel without ever knowing about it. I was doing all these things without expecting to get rich. Sure I was wanting to get rich. But was I really committed. Now it's time to commit.
I ended up with a mentor the first time! Game changer!
I keep thinking it's going to take hard work. So I plan my day for the hard work. And nothing happens. It's until you realize that you just need to get in with the chaos, and come out the other side. Spin the flywheel. Pull the slot machine level. Just keep cranking. Keep cranking, Keep cranking until you get the gold ball #unscripted
I want to give credit to Alex Becker. He really inspired this with one of his videos today!
Alex Becker Channel
But it's not is it? If you don't know. It does take alot of hard work. It does take failure, but it's alot like throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.
It's like if you had a fly wheel and you spin it and on the other side there are tickers. You hit the fly wheel, it spins, and it hits the tickers. You get something out of it. Because of the kinetic motion.
This lifestyle is alot like that. You dive deep into the chaos. Just doing all these blimey thing's reading, meditation, and all these other out of the ordinary things.
That's alot how it worked out for me:
I had learned about this different way going about things. To better myself. What! And I did it. I kind of realized this fly wheel without ever knowing about it. I was doing all these things without expecting to get rich. Sure I was wanting to get rich. But was I really committed. Now it's time to commit.
I ended up with a mentor the first time! Game changer!
I keep thinking it's going to take hard work. So I plan my day for the hard work. And nothing happens. It's until you realize that you just need to get in with the chaos, and come out the other side. Spin the flywheel. Pull the slot machine level. Just keep cranking. Keep cranking, Keep cranking until you get the gold ball #unscripted
I want to give credit to Alex Becker. He really inspired this with one of his videos today!
Alex Becker Channel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
