The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luke Belmar // capital club

Guru

shamroc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 7, 2023
NSW, Australia
(i'll heed Mr DeMarco's advice re. gurus)

just thought i'd put this out here. i've been watching this young man for some time (he's on the usual socials, of course). he's setting up this community called capital club.

there are effectively 2 types of courses - one designed for 7-8 figure young entrepreneurs (costing 15k for a 4 day retreat), and the community membership which is a dollar per day. this is yet to go online, but apparently goes online this summer.

he is an extremely wise 28 year old individual, from Argentina, who emigrated to the US at age 16 with $200 and made 10-40m USD in the ecommerce space and by way of crypto. trading. he's articulate, well spoken and speaks volumes of wisdom far beyond his young age. it's not so much about the money, but the level of thinking he possesses.

i haven't bought anything off him, but he does appear authentic, or is hes a master salesman(?). i do feel he provides a lot of value, at least in the mind-set category. some of his videos are a little conspiracy based, but most seem to be rather 'normal'.

just wanted to know what others thought of this man. have i just been charmed, or motivated and caught in his funnel as well?

i'd love to hear your thoughts

thanks
sk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
You are looking for someone to give you tips/secrets and a to do list to achieve financial freedom. Spoiler alert it doesn't exist. Anybody who pretends to give you such a list if full of sh*t.

Read the threads on this forum, you ll see that what people do here is try something, fail , try again, improve, fail again, learn, improve and try again until they reach some success. Also they don't quit.

That's it. There nothing else to it.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
I was curious so I looked into his stuff a bit and he has all the signs of a regular grifter.

SMMA, BTC trading, some half baked health advice, drop-shipping(seriously, I can't believe people fall for this stuff in 2023)...

Also his community based the content of the sub-reddit dedicated to him(which I won't link here because I don't want someone else to fall into the garbage black-hole) seems like a cult to me.

Very weird.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Lol all you need is to re-read MJ DeMarco's books and anything that provides specific, actionable advice to your business/industry.
he's articulate, well spoken and speaks volumes of wisdom far beyond his young age. it's not so much about the money, but the level of thinking he possesses.

Bro, how do you know if he has wisdom far beyond his age when you're barely his age. Do you think going to his magical 4 day retreat will equip you with his "level of thinking"?

Sorry for being a bit tongue-in-cheek, in summary, just avoid it and start a business.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
All the books you need are on this forum or on Amazon by a guy called MJ DeMarco you'll be set.

They may have done $10 to $40million per year, but out of all that what is actual profit? Have they liquidated? Theirs no need to spend $15k on a 4 day trip, when a $30 dollar book will stand the test of time and be by your side everyday to read and read again.

shamroc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 7, 2023
NSW, Australia
Absolutely

Thank you for reducing the charm and self sabotage on my part

I'm in the process of completing the rat race. Unscripted was my favourite

Bottom line is to put action to thought and fail and learn

Ps. I had no intention on paying 15k plus for the course. I couldn't justify it hehe (nor afford it)

Oilman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 1, 2019
I never heard about this guy until now...all I can say is ignore him as it's probably a scam.

There's plenty of ways to make money that don't require crytpo trading (which is 99% a scam).* The unsexy ideas like pressure washing, window washing, etc are sleepers. If you want to make excuses then don't complain when you have to go back to your job and get ordered around like a B-word.

*Actually one of my friends I know who works(worked?) in the oil industry is always trying to get me to invest money in the newest coin....I like him as a person but I always polittely tell him no.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.