The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Many twitter followers and no likes

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
It's a little strange seeing accounts with over 6k followers and no likes on their tweets.

Subsequently, their followers have a large amount following and no likes on their tweets. They also retweet accounts tweets with many likes and retweets.

In conclusion, I lose faith in all of these accounts, primarily the people with over 6k followers and no likes. What are the causes of this and how do I avoid it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Singh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 27, 2016
UK
I would guess that many of them have bought their followers or used on of the follow for follow apps hence the lack of interaction with their followers

• Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
I would guess that many of them have bought their followers or used on of the follow for follow apps hence the lack of interaction with their followers
Most people have poor followers/likes ratios. Heck, even Gates needs 7.5k followers per like.

On the contrary, psalms, @WeightLifting, and other topics/activities fare much better at less than 1k followers needed for a like!

Trump's killing it at 1 like every 1k followers. Hillary's getting about half. It's all about exposure. Topics like weightlifting and trump get a lot of exposure, hence a lot of tweets.

Last edited:

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
Say something controversial. Go against the grain. Be inspiring, exceptional or so irritating people have to respond, retweet or like.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Say something controversial. Go against the grain. Be inspiring, exceptional or so irritating people have to respond, retweet or like.
I used to be so irritating in grade school. Everyone knew me, but as the annoying kid.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I used to be so irritating in grade school. Everyone knew me, but as the annoying kid.
Used to be?

Once upon a time I had a follow for follow program. Used and abused, now I'm stuck with damn near 2,800 followers with flooded timelines.

Oh well, if you run my Tweeter account through any are-these-followers-bots applications, shit checks out that they're real.

Real useless.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.