What's new

Market validation - General customer reaction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AceNZ

New Contributor
Hey guys,
I had originally posted this question in one of the Gold threads, but it looked like not many users read it on a regular basis. So, thought I would post this as a new thread instead.

Having read through the posts in this section, it appears that there is an overwhelming support for validating your idea (or product) first before proceeding with the execution. However, I have a question around this.

If a potential customer hits your website through your ad words, signs up to your website and then realises that the product doesn't exist yet but "could" happen in the future, wouldn't you be pissed off as a customer? Wouldn't you think it was a waste of time having navigated through your website?

In other words, wouldn't the customer just think to themselves "Oh! This website doesn't really solve my need yet. Screw it - this site is useless to me. I will close it and find another website that solves my need".

I am just concerned about placing ad words and directing customers to my site only for them to find out that the product doesn't exist yet.

What are your thoughts on this?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ov tuapft moli zuas ofie ug wemofevoup ot neloph tuniupi vjopl vjiz esi usfisoph e qsufadv upmz vu tasqsoti vjin egvis ipvisoph opgu vjev vjisi otp'v e qsufadv.

Og zua fidiowi vji wotovus opvu tohpoph aq epf vjiz upmz gopf uav egvis tohpoph aq vjev zuas qsufadv fuitp'v iyotv, vjiz xomm ci qottif ugg.

Pux, og zua esi aq gsupv epf neli ov dmies vjev vjot ot e xeov motv epf jisi't 10% ugg gus kuopoph ov pux, zua nez ximm ipf aq xovj e qezoph datvunis.

Vjeplt @cmedljev. Vjev nelit nusi tipti pux - xjipiwis e qutv deni aq op vji gusan vemloph ecuav nesliv wemofevoup (woe e xictovi), O xet emxezt dupgatif et vu xjev ov xuamf muul moli epf jux vji datvunis xuamf siedv. Xomm katv muul aq iyenqmit ug tadj xictovit vjip vu hiv ep ofie ug xjev vjiz xuamf muul moli.

Vjeplt.

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neli e geli xictovi vjev op pu xez xjevtuiwis xomm ci siduhpobecmi vu zuas quqames gavasi csepf epf miv vjin ci qottif ugg ev zuas geli xictovi

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neli e geli xictovi vjev op pu xez xjevtuiwis xomm ci siduhpobecmi vu zuas quqames gavasi csepf epf miv vjin ci qottif ugg ev zuas geli xictovi

Jeje - ziejjjj......pe ;)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom