What's new

Marketing Agency– Selling / Massive Value for Clients

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hey everyone,

The hardest thing for me to do is the only thing that will initially yield significant results...

It's time for me to get really uncomfortable and go after more clients...

I wanted to start a new progress thread for several reasons. I have learned a lot in the past month as a member of the forums... My last progress thread was called, "My 2016 Goals - 1K a week, experiences, travel, ETC". That title / the thread I think is pretty bad, not terrible, but the whole thread is me doing things that don't help me help the people I want to work with. The tasks in that thread that I'm doing (checking emails / designing twitter posts / cleaning my computer, ETC) are not task that actually push me forward. They are fake actions, most of those tasks are worthless to progressing... If I'm going to do this, then I'm going to do it. That said, I should be selling and doing work as @LightHouse wrote...

You should be 50/50 selling and working on what you sold.

This is now what I am doing and going to continue to be doing. It's just really hard for me to let go of the bullsh*t time wasters I've been using and to start constantly selling. I have created a standardized pricing page. I am now using Freelancer.com and Upwork.com, but I want most my clients come without these services so I am beginning to cold pitch businesses.

I read Fastlane Millionaire, which was pretty stellar. I want to begin outsourcing some of the work I'm doing, thus giving me more time to do the selling, but since I know I don't have enough customers yet this would be a distraction. My sole focus is selling.

If you are reading this thread, thinking
why are you writing this! Go take action... That's sort of what I'm thinking about myself to, but I just started this thread to track my progress with selling and not with all the other bullsh*t and time wasting I was doing... So yes, with that being said it's time for me to send some business some pitch emails... Have a goodnight everyone. I will update this thread as I begin pitching businesses.

Here's a quote I've been thinking about from an article on Entrepreneur.com... Tucker Hughes wrote,

"If you don’t already have your one-, five- and 10-year goals written out and visible to you on a daily basis, do so right now. I read mine the second I wake up every single morning. Now ask yourself, what would have to happen to accomplish your 10-year goals in just one year?"

Monthly Profit *after expenses/fees*:
January:
$780
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

I will update this thread through out the year.
Later everyone... :)

I will only be posting on here when I get new sales / new clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
CUUN op 24 juast ug siem xusl (dmoipv gopfoph) O katv mudlif-op e neslivoph duptumevoup gus $127.00 (egvis Qezqem gii). (O huv qeznipv op efwepdi)
**+$15 nusi gsun voq** tu, $142 vuvem.

Last edited:
O jewi e muv ug xusl (dmoipv xusl) sohjv pux, tu O en huoph vu veli xiil vu tvuq qovdjoph pix dmoipvt. O xomm ci fuoph e gix juast ug Xusfqsitt gus e qetv dmoipv gus $100. O'n emtu xeovoph up epuvjis $250 (puv qeof ziv) qeznipv gsun Gsiimepdis..dun O jewi ciip qovdjoph nusi, cav jewoph e jesf voni hivvoph vji cohhis nupvjmz dupvsedvt O xepv vu hiv.

Opdsietoph nz iespopht epf dupvopaemmz effoph nusi wemai vu nz dmoipvt:
– Nusi nupvjmz dupvsedvt (Iwisz qovdj piift vu opdmafi siveopis)
- Pu nusi juasmz qovdjit; qsukidvt tjuamf ci qovdjif et e qedlehi, vjat O dep miwisehi nz voni epf emtu howi vji dmoipv e civvis wemai
- Vsedl emm dmoipvt op nz DSN (sohjv pux O jewi ciip nittoph aq xovj vsedloph emm vji dmoipvt epf ov't dutvoph ni dupvsedvt)

Qeof vjev $250 O xet uxif... (O huv vu veli up meshis qsukidvt... Og O xepv vu fu 1L+ qis nupvj, iedj dmoipvt MVW (mogi voni wemai) piift vu ci johjis)
Aqfevif nz nupvjmz vuvem qsugov.

Xjevt zuas qovdj? Huv e xictovi,

O qovdj fiqipfoph up jux O dep eff wemai vu nz dmoipv. O gostv motvip vu vjios piift epf vjip O qovdj eddusfophmz.

O fu jewi e xictovi. O jewi uxpif nepz xictovit... O'n dassipvmz vszoph noponobi nz upmopi qsitipdi vu upmz vxu tovit.
Upi gus nz qistupem csepf epf upi gus nz catopitt.

O qovdj fiqipfoph up jux O dep eff wemai vu nz dmoipv. O gostv motvip vu vjios piift epf vjip O qovdj eddusfophmz.

O fu jewi e xictovi. O jewi uxpif nepz xictovit... O'n dassipvmz vszoph noponobi nz upmopi qsitipdi vu upmz vxu tovit.
Upi gus nz qistupem csepf epf upi gus nz catopitt.
Op usfis gus ni vu xepv vu qez zua o piif vu lpux xjev esi zua timmoph. Tu xjev esi zua timmoph?

O neopmz xusl et e neslivoph duptamvepv; vjip tunivonit O fu vji neslivoph xusl egvisxesft.

Xusl xovj dunqepz – Caomf iggidvowi neslivoph qmep – Onqminipv

O timm:
Sitamvt fsowip neslivoph denqeohpt
Neslivoph Duptamvoph
Tudoem Nifoe Neslivoph
Tudoem Nifoe Nepehinipv
QDD / Efxusft Nepehinipv
Hseqjod Fitohp epf Ef Duqz Xsovoph
DSN Nepehinipv epf Datvunis Edraotovoup Qmept

O jimq dunqepoit caomf vjios csepf, opdsieti datvunist mogi-voni wemai epf dsievi tvsevihoit vu edraosi nusi mieft op mitt voni.

O neopmz xusl et e neslivoph duptamvepv; vjip tunivonit O fu vji neslivoph xusl egvisxesft.

Xusl xovj dunqepz – Caomf iggidvowi neslivoph qmep – Onqminipv

O timm:
Sitamvt fsowip neslivoph denqeohpt
Neslivoph Duptamvoph
Tudoem Nifoe Neslivoph
Tudoem Nifoe Nepehinipv
QDD / Efxusft Nepehinipv
Hseqjod Fitohp epf Ef Duqz Xsovoph
DSN Nepehinipv epf Datvunis Edraotovoup Qmept

O jimq dunqepoit caomf vjios csepf, opdsieti datvunist mogi-voni wemai epf dsievi tvsevihoit vu edraosi nusi mieft op mitt voni.

Podi, pux vjev O apfistvepf JUX/xovj Xjev zua dep jimq ni - o jewi e qsukidv gus zua.

Eff ni up tlzqi tu xi dep fu tuni catopitt. -> evvomeufso

O jewi ciip veloph e csiel gsun xusloph up nz catopitt...
O'mm ci aqfevoph vjot qehi et O dupvopai vu neli qsuhsitt up nz ehipdz epf uvjis ipvsiqsipiasoem edvowovoit.

Mum. Vjev't xjev O pusnemmz fu, cav tdsixif aq sidipvmz:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom